Do not piss off a She-Wolf

By samigan

Records: #302 Werewolf #376 Humor "Didn't you ever stop to think for a moment how unusual the situat... More

Do not piss off a She-Wolf
Chapter 1 Bloody Periods (No pun intended)
Chapter 2 Holey mother of cheese cakes
Chapter 3 Assbutt
Chapter 4 History
Chapter 5 I officially HATE mashed potato
Chapter 7 Bruises, Princesses and MORE window jumping
Chapter 8 Can't touch this

Chapter 6 Pizza, Pineapples and window jumping

298 15 8
By samigan

Chapter 6

 Pizza, Pineapples and window jumping

Jess POV

 "Uhhh, what are you doing here" I asked looking at the stalkers.

"We have your pizza order, 2 Hawaiian, and a bottle of coke" said Gavin looking down at a receipt. Since when did it take three people to deliver a pizza.

"We didn't order anything, besides I'm allergic to pineapple" Sally piped up.

"No you're not" Cassie whisper yelled to Sally.

"I know that, but they didn't, genius, besides I might as well be, pineapple is disgusting, not to mention the horrible feeling of it getting stuck in your teeth, gross!" Sally whispered back.

I began to shut the door when a foot was wedged in the way, I opened the door back up again and looked them each in the eyes, and I swear that I only let my eyes linger on Hulk for a few extra seconds, by the looks of it they weren't going anywhere anytime soon.

"Excuse me, may you please remove your foot from my door" I say giving Mark a pointed look, gesturing down at his foot. 

"Sorry, no can do" really, how hard is it to move a foot, has he momentarily forgotten or something, poor guy  forgetting how to move a foot, who am i kidding he is just being stubborn. No more Miss nice girl.

"I will give you to the count of three to remove it, one, two, THREE" I yell slamming the door shut, I wince a bit when I hear him grunt in pain, but the door shut so we can carry on with our evening.

"Shit" i hear one of them say, probably the guy with the now broken foot. 

"That was weird" Sally says looking at the door, where there where loud knocking sounds being made.

"Tell me about it, but now I really fancy pizza, can we just open the door and take it" Cassie responds, I give her a weird look.

"I thought you didn't like pineapple"

"I don't, but I can just pick it off, why didn't we think of this before, its free food, why are we complaining" Cassie tells me.

"Uhhh, maybe because this 'free' food is coming from possible serial killers, think Cassie think" Sally barks back to Cassie.

The knocking on the door stopped, and we all sigh with relieve, we turn to go back into the lounge, when suddenly we hear it, kicking, they where trying to kick the door down, I swear to god if there is one scratch on that door, they will be the ones to explain it to my parents after they get out of hospital.

"If you don't open up this door, we will have no choice but to kick it down" one of the guys, Mark I think yelled. The nerve of him, of course he has a choice, don't kick down the bloody door, there it's that easy, god they are such idiots.

"GO AWAY, WE DON'T WANT YOUR PIZZA" can't these guys get a hint, I really don't fancy the idea of my parents or brothers coming home to see this, so why can't these guys leave already.

"You don't actually think that they will be able to kick the door open do you?" Sally gulped.

"No way, they would have to be as strong as a bear to.............CRAP", before I could finish what I was saying the door flew off it's hinges.

"crap, crap, crap, crap" I started to mumble to myself as I ran up the stairs with Sally and Cassie, because running up the stairs is a great idea, I'm such an idiot, we should have gone out the back door.

"You guys better be paying for that broken door, just send us the check from your jail cell" I yelled over my sholder down the stairs, I swear that my big mouth is going to get me in some serious trouble one day.

"Where should we hide" Sally yells at me, looking panicked.

"Shut up Sally, we don't want them to find us" Cassie whispered at Sally, putting her hand over Sally's mouth.

I signal for them to follow me into my room, we file in, Cassie turns around and locks the door, that should hold them off for a minute or so, I grab my phone off of the bed and head for the open window, okay, lets see, do i want to jump to my death, or do I want to be caught by the creepy stalkers, honestly being caught actually sounds like a better idea then jumping out of a second story window, but then again they are stalkers, against my better judgment I think that I will be taking the window option.

The banging on my bedroom door gets louder by the second.

"Don't do anything stupid Jess" I hear Hulk yell, well no promises in that department.

Cassie is the first to jump out, both Sally and I look down to make sure that she is still alive, she gives us the okay sign, Sally sits on the window ledge, she looks like she is about to jump when she suddenly stops and turns to look at me.

"I think that you are going to have to push me" I look at her in confusion for a second before I realize that she must still be scared of heights. I nod at her, she turns back around and closes her eyes, I place my hands on the middle of her back and give her a slight push, she lets out a small squeal, I look down to find her hugging the living day lights out of Cassie.

Now its my turn, I place my phone in my pocket and place both my legs over the window ledge, so that I am in a sitting position, right as I am about to push off, the door to my room comes flying off, a pissed off looking Hulk stalks into the room, he looks around the room for a second before zoning in on me, he puts on a slight smirk, he is about to grab for me, but before he manages to I jump. Landing on the ground about as graceful as a hippopotamus, in other turns I land on my butt, like the lady I am.

"You better be paying for that door as well" I yell out just before taking off on a dead sprint followed by Sally and Cassie.

****

After running for about five minutes, I decide that there is a big enough gap between us to stop for a minute to make an important phone call, I pull my phone out of my pocket and dial the emergency line, a monotone voice came over the phones speaker.

"Hello this is the emergency line, how may I help you, do you need an Ambulance, Police or"  before she could finish what she was saying I cut her off.

"POLICE, I need the police!" I say in a rush of words, yelling down the phone.

"Okay, please hold"  I heard a buzzing sound through the phone, the same sound a fax machine makes, as it was being forded to the police department.

"This is the police, please state your full name, current location and reason for calling."

"My name is Jessica Marie Cooper, I am currently at the intersection between Prescott Avenue, and Glenda Road, we are being chased by some crazy Romanian exchange students, they broke into our house, after claiming they had a pizza delivery for us, which by the way we did not order, I mean who the hell fakes a pizza order, they broke TWO doors down, and my two friends and I where forced to jump out a second story window!" I say, my voice getting louder and louder.

"Calm down Miss, we have dispatched two police units, they are heading your way, can you describe what the Romanian exchange students look like?"

"I can do one better then that, I know there names, Gavi..." Before I could say anything else a pair of warm hands had grabbed me, I started to feel those tingles again, my skin was heating up.

"Miss, are you still there? Miss, MISS COOPER!?" Before the operator had the chance to say anything else Hulk hung up the line, jerk.

"You know it was very stupid to jump out of the window, you could have hurt yourself, you nearly gave me a heart attack" he whispered into my ear, give you a heart attack, what about the fact that you broke into MY HOUSE, you nearly gave ME a heart attack, was what I tried to respond with, but all that came out was a bunch of mumbles, considering his hand was over my mouth.

"Sorry, what was that Love, I couldn't quite hear you" He said taking his hand off my mouth. Of course you couldn't you asshole.

When I felt his hand leave mouth mouth I went into full ninja mode, I brought my knee up, and kneed him where it hurts, Hulk fell to the ground hugging his manhood.

"It's not going to be that easy" I said looking down at him.

I turned around to see Cassie and Sally in the same position I was in only moments before, when the hell are the police getting here, its been like a whole five minutes!

I noticed that Sally was staring to tear up, Sally wasn't known to be the bravest person, but it sure did take a lot to actually get her to cry, the last time she cried was when her Rabbit Cotton Tale was run over by the post man.

"You Jerk, you're making her cry"  I said pointing an accusing finger directed at Gavin, he looked stunned and spun Sally around so that she was facing him.

"Oh no, baby please don't cry, shh, its alright, baby just relax" I smirked he called her Baby, if I know anything about my friend, I would know that she hates being called baby, I could see a fire burning in her eyes, he was so going to get it.

"Hey look the police are here" Cassie called out.

I turned around to see a police car heading down the street, this is it, we where rescued. I was just about to start celebrating when I felt a moist cloth go over my face, if every book that I have ever read where the main girl gets kidnapped is correct, then there is no way in hell that I am going to breath in the contents of this cloth, because it was properly chloroform,  not that I had actually ever smelt it before, so I would have no idea of what it smells like, where does one even get chloroform.

I opened my mouth to ask him that very question, when I realized my mistake, really Jess, have you ever heard of the saying curiosity killed the cat I thought, well at least now I know what it smells like, and let me tell you its not good, the last thing I saw was the police getting out the car and walking up to Hulk and talking, they where TALKING to him whilst I was lying on the ground drifting in and out of conciseness, then everything went black, great, note the sarcasm.

========I=========

A/N

Hey guys as promised I updated. I am dedicating this chapter to the one and only fantasyia for the really nice comment she left.

Don't forget in order to have a chapter dedicated to you I will be picking the nicest or funniest comment.

Question of the day: If someone was trying to kidnap you what would you do?

I asked my friend the other day what would she do if my mate was trying to kidnap me and she said she would let them kidnap her as well, because it would be fun, and she would probably find her mate, what great friends I have, they even said they would give him advice on how to kidnap me :( Yeah, so Bye!!!

Isabelle XO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 83.3K 52
"What makes you think I'll let you leave?" he asked and took a step towards me. "Because I'm not into guys?" "Well then why did you date your ex-boyf...
2.1M 48.6K 25
" MINE!!!!" someone shouted from the woods I turned around but no one was there. then i started to hear someone running my way and that's when i not...
504K 7.6K 33
"Whatever you're doing, you gotta have fun. If you're not having fun, you're doing it a whole hell of a lot wrong, my motto on life." I smiled, feeli...
5.3M 201K 116
The edited version of this book is being updated under the name "That's Inappropriate, Mr. King." Twenty-two-year-old Anna wonders if she will ever f...