A panthers mate(Grimmjow love...

By Animelover2011

More

A panthers mate(Grimmjow love story)
A panthers mate(Grimmjow love story)-Chapter 1
A panthers mate(Grimmjow love story)-Chapter 2
A panthers mate(Grimmjow love story)-Chapter 3
A panthers mate(Grimmjow love story)-Chapter 4
A panthers mate(Grimmjow love story)-Chapter 5
A panthers mate(Grimmjow love story)-Chapter 6
A panthers mate(Grimmjow love story)-Chapter 7
A panthers mate(Grimmjow love story)-Chapter 8
A panthers mate(Grimmjow)-Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A Panther's Mate (Grimmjow love story)-Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: final

Chapter 27

1.2K 40 5
By Animelover2011

Authors Note: It's been a very long time since I've had the inspirtation to write anything, but I feel it coming back slowly. So please tell me what you guys think! Any feedback is very much appreciated(:. I hope that you guys enjoy!

                                                                              Harley’s P.O.V

Harley couldn’t believe it. She couldn’t believe it that after all of this time of thinking that her mother was dead, she was actually alive. But what got under her skin the most was that Grimmjow knew that her mother was a live and didn’t tell her. She could understand that her father threatened to kill Grimmjow if he told her anything, but then again she couldn’t. If he loved her like he claimed that he did, then why continue to lie to her like he was? Why keep something so big like this away from her?

Her head was spinning to the point where it felt like her brain was crashing against her skull. She couldn’t think straight at all, too many thoughts and questions were spinning around and clumping together in her head. Nothing made sense to her at all right now. “Harley, say something.” Harley knew who the voice belonged to since he was the only other person in the room besides her, but for some reason his voice sounded so distant. It was like she was in a different world; a lost, confused, and very dark world. “Harley!” Grimmjow’s voice rose.

Harley’s body tensed when she felt two strong and masculine hands grip her shoulders, lightly shaking her. She presumed that he was trying to get her to snap out of whatever trance she was in, but she didn’t feel it working.

She felt herself slipping further and further into this dark world that she was now in.

Harley could no longer feel her body. It was like she wasn’t even attached to it no more. She didn’t understand what was going on. Maybe the shock of everything was causing her to shut down. She honestly didn’t know. But she knew that if she didn’t snap out of this soon, she would be forever lost in this world. “Harley, please snap out of it. Harley!” Grimmjow’s voice was full of panic.

Harley felt him shaking her even more as the seconds went by. She could tell that Grimmjow was really worried, but she also sensed fear. She didn’t understand it though, why was he so concerned for her if they were enemies? Why was he acting like this when everything was a lie, when everything wasn't real from the beginning? Was he telling the truth when he told her that he was in love with her? Or was that just another lie?

Harley was so confused. She didn’t know what was real and what wasn’t. Maybe he was so concerned for her safely because her father needed her for whatever plan that he had. Maybe Grimmjow didn’t really have any feelings towards her. Maybe he was ordered to make her fall in love with him so that it would be easier for her father to reach her.

Harley didn’t have the answers to all of the questions that were running through her mind. The only concern that Harley has right now is getting out of this trance that she was in and getting back to the real world. She has to warn her friends of the enemies that have been underneath their noses. She has to protect them, no matter what the cost is. Harley felt her spiritual pressure rise and continuing to rise as she fought for her freedom out of this world. Harley couldn’t let the people that she cared about down.

She couldn’t lose anyone else.

                                                                  Grimmjow’s P.O.V

Grimmjow’s heart was pounding against his chest, almost like it was crashing against his rib cage begging for freedom. He had told Harley everything that he knew. He had finally told her the truth.

She reacted like he knew that she would, but he wasn’t anticipating this. He wasn’t anticipating for Harley to completely shut down like this. Harley’s normally bright hazel eyes, were now as dark as night. It was like there was no life in them at all. Harley’s pulse was also very low and getting lower by the second.

Grimmjow was scared out of his mind.

He didn’t know what to do. He didn’t know what was wrong. He had to get her to somehow snap out of whatever is wrong with her before something serious happens, something like her dying. “Harley!” Grimmjow screamed again, Grimmjow felt something wet slide down his cheeks. He lifted one of his hands off of Harley’s shoulder and touched his cheek. Tears; Grimmjow had tears running down his cheeks.

Grimmjow couldn’t remember the last time that he had cried. To be honest, Grimmjow doesn’t think that he has every cried before in his life. Grimmjow couldn’t explain why he was crying, but for right now he placed the shock of him crying to the side and refocused on Harley. Grimmjow sensed Harley fighting. It was like she was fighting for her life.

“Let me handle this, Grimmjow.” Grimmjow’s body froze. He was so caught up into getting Harley to snap out of her trance that he didn’t even sense someone come up behind him. This was the first time that Grimmjow was every caught off guard. Grimmjow stood up quickly, Zanpaktu in hand; ready to fight whoever it was that was behind him. Grimmjow knew who it was the second that he turned around to face the person. The blonde headed soul reaper was couldn’t be mistaken for anyone else.

“Kisuke” Grimmjow said questionably. His voice was low and threatening. Grimmjow was in his original form, his Arrancar form. So he knew that Kisuke now knew that he was the enemy. Grimmjow prepared himself for battle. He knew that Kisuke wasn’t stronger than him, especially in his human form. Kisuke’s lips curved upward in a smile. Grimmjow tensed when Kisuke lifted up his hands.

“Now, now, you have to calm down Grimmjow. I’m not here to fight you” Kisuke paused, his eyes narrowing at Grimmjow. “Even though I should kill you since you are working for Azien.” Grimmjow’s lips curved up in a murderous smile.

“I would love to see you try, soul reaper” Grimmjow paused, a loud laughter escaping his lips. “Even though we all know that you aren’t stronger than me, especially in that human form.” Kisuke gave Grimmjow a half smirk, letting out a light chuckle.

“Oh you would be surprised as to what I can really do, especially in this so called human form” Kisuke paused, letting out a long sigh. “However, I’m not here to fight you Grimmjow. To be honest with you, I knew exactly who you were the first week that you and your friends came here. I’m-“

“How in the hell did you know who we were? Our backgrounds were solid” Grimmjow spoke, interrupting whatever it was that Kisuke was saying. Kisuke let out another long sigh, obviously getting irritated with him.

“We can get into that later, Grimmjow. Right now we have to focus on saving Harley” Kisuke paused, both him and Grimmjow looked over at Harley who was still kneeling on the floor. She looked lifeless, pale as a ghost. Grimmjow could still sense her fighting for her life. However, he could also tell that she was losing the fight which worried Grimmjow intensely. “She needs help Grimmjow and if we don’t give it to her soon she will die.” Grimmjow’s blue orbs broke from Harley and locked with Kisuke’s brown ones.

“Why is this happening to her? All I did was told her what she wanted to know” Grimmjow asked the soul reaper. His body was in full panic mode. It was like he had no control over himself. Grimmjow has never felt like this before and he doesn’t know how to handle this without breaking down. Kisuke closed his eye for a brief second. He reopened his eyes and gave Grimmjow a sorrowful look.

“Harley’s powers have been getting stronger here lately, we all knew that. She has no control over them, especially when her emotions are out of control. But this” Kisuke paused, waving his hand over in Harley’s direction as to show Grimmjow something that he couldn’t see. “This is a lot worse.”

“Well no shit dumbass!” Grimmjow snapped. Grimmjow opened his mouth to say something more until his panther interrupted.

“Grimmjow, you need to calm down. Kisuke is only trying to help. If you want to save Harley, then shut the fuck up!” Grimmjow shut up instantly. He was in shock at his panther snapping at him like that. He’s never really done that before. So it surprised Grimmjow immensely every time that he did. Kisuke took note of Grimmjow’s sudden behavior.

“As I was saying, Harley’s powers are trying to take over her body. Her emotions are so out of control that she can’t control any of her powers at all. So if we don’t get her powers in check, like right now, her powers will continue to take control over her body until there is no more life resigning inside of her.” Grimmjow stood there, in silence giving Kisuke an even more panicked looked than what he was already giving him.

“Then what the hell are we just standing around here for wasting time like this. Hurry up and do something! Hurry up and save her!” Grimmjow was yelling he already knew that. He hadn’t meant to raise his voice like that, but he couldn’t help it. He was scared out of his mind. He was scared that he was going to lose Harley, and not just the type of loss that he originally thought was going to happen when he first told Harley the truth. No this would be a lot worse, he could end up lose Harley in the worst possible way ever and he wasn’t just going to stand around like this, doing nothing about it. He was going to do something, no matter what the cost.

“It’s not that simple, Grimmjow” Kisuke said, lowering his eyes from Grimmjow’s intense stare. “It’s going to be hard.” Grimmjow’s eyes narrowed, a very low and dangerous growl sounded out from his throat. Grimmjow could feel his temper slipping. He could tell that he was close to snapping and not in a good way either. If Grimmjow snapped, he wasn’t really for sure what would happen. He would possibly end up trying to kill Kisuke if it really came down to it. A panther in heat losing their temper is the worst possible thing that could ever happen, especially for the people that are in their way or the reason for them losing their tempers.

“I don’t really care how hard it’s going to be. Just stop wasting time! Harley’s losing whatever battle that she’s going through right now. Her heart beat is getting lower and lower with each passing second. She doesn’t have much time! What don’t you get about that?” Grimmjow finally snapped. All of that built up emotions finally reached the surface, letting lose in a fast pace manor. He felt like grabbing the blonde headed soul reaper by the throat and forcing him to do whatever it is that he needed to do to save Harley.

“Grimmjow, I’ve only done this once and I had some help. I am still going to help her; I’m going to save her. I promise. I just need your help” Kisuke said.

“I don’t care what I have to do. I told you that I’m willing to do whatever it is that I have to do to save her” Grimmjow paused. He felt more and more tears run down his face. He couldn’t stop them, no matter what he did to try and stop them. “I can’t lose her Kisuke. I seriously can’t. I know that she hates me right now and think that I’m the enemy, but I’m not. I never pretended when it came to Harley. And I especially wasn’t lying when I told her that I am in love with her. I-“

“Grimmjow, I know. I believe you” Kisuke said, interrupting Grimmjow’s long speech. Grimmjow hated being interrupting. But at this moment, he wasn’t really in the mood to fight with Kisuke for interrupting him. They were already wasting enough time.

“Let’s hurry up and get started. We’ve wasted too much time already” Grimmjow spoke, ending the conversation. Kisuke nodded his head in agreement. “What is it that you need me to do?” Grimmjow asked him, remembering Kisuke saying that he was going to need his help for something. Kisuke paused for what seemed like forever. Grimmjow was getting more and more aggravated as the seconds passed. “Hello, Earth to fucking Kisuke. We need to hurry up, remember? So snap out of your little thinking world that you are in and let’s get this show in the road!” Grimmjow’s patience was running low; he almost didn’t have any anymore. But he was giving Kisuke the benefit of the doubt since he is the only one that knows how to stop Harley’s power from taking control over her.

“This is going to be hard to explain, but I just need you to trust me for the time being and not ask any questions until after we are done. Okay?” Kisuke was being dead serious when he spoke.

“Fine, fine whatever, I don’t really care right now. So whatever it is that you need from me, I’ll do it without any hesitation. This is Harley that we are talking about, not just some random stranger off of the street” Grimmjow said. Kisuke could tell that Grimmjow was speaking the truth. He wouldn’t hesitate to do anything for Harley because that was how much that Harley meant to him. Harley means more to Grimmjow than his own life.

“I need to borrow your powers, Grimmjow.” Grimmjow’s body froze. He defiantly didn’t expect those words to come from Kisuke’s mouth. He expected him to say that he needed Grimmjow to get some items or something that he needed to help Harley. He never expected for Kisuke to say that he needed his powers. But what exactly did he really need Grimmjow’s powers for? “Remember Grimmjow, no questions until after I’m done. You just seriously need to trust me right now. Remember I’m here to help Harley, not to do anything else.” Grimmjow stared at Kisuke for the longest time, debating on whether or not he should really trust him. But the longer that Grimmjow stared at Kisuke the more that he became to realize that he can trust Kisuke, especially when it comes to protecting Harley and saving her life.

“Fine, do whatever it is that you need to do” Grimmjow told him. Grimmjow said that he would do anything to help Harley. If Kisuke had asked Grimmjow to give up his life for Harley, he would in a heartbeat without any hesitation. So giving his powers away to help her isn’t really that big of a deal.

“Alright then, let’s get started shall we” Kisuke said after several long moments of silence. Grimmjow could tell that Kisuke was just waiting for him to throw a fit and fight back. He could tell that Kisuke was waiting for him to change his mind, to back out like some coward.

But that was the thing; Grimmjow wasn’t backing out of this no matter what. He was going to do whatever it took to save Harley.

Grimmjow couldn’t lose Harley, not like this. Actually, Grimmjow couldn’t lose Harley in general. That would kill Grimmjow and hurt him more than anything. Grimmjow wouldn’t know what to do if that ever happened to be honest with you. And he wasn’t really willing to find out either. So Grimmjow was going to do whatever it took to save her. And he could tell that his panther agreed with him fully.

                                                          Katsumi’s P.O.V

She couldn’t explain this overwhelming feeling that was growing in the pit of her stomach. It was strong enough to wake her from her sleep. Katsumi could feel that something was wrong, that something was terribly wrong.

It was as if Katsumi could feel someone fighting for their life, and fighting hard. But she couldn’t explain it. She couldn’t explain who it was that she was sensing or if it was even real.

Katsumi closed her eyes and focused. Her powers were weak from being trapped in a cell for all of these years, but they were still there. Kazuo tried to trap Katsumi’s powers inside of her to make sure that she could never use them. However, through the passing years Katsumi has learned how to slowly weaken that seal that Kazuo had on her powers.

Katsumi’s blood began to pump, flowing faster and faster inside of her veins. She would feel her heart rate picking up. Katsumi could feel her powers beginning to submerge. Her eyes began to flicker in a fast pace manor, almost looking like she was having a seizure when she really wasn’t.

“Focus Kat, you can do this” Katsumi whispered to herself, saying the nickname that her husband gave her. Katsumi began to focus on the feeling that woke her up from her sleep. She was trying to focus on seeing why she was feeling that way. It seemed like it was taking longer than it normally would have if Katsumi was in full strength. But since she wasn’t, it was taking a very long time.

Moments passed. Time seemed to fly by with Katsumi still trying to focus on the dark feeling that was in the pit of her stomach. After several minutes passed, Katsumi’s eyes flew open. Katsumi felt her eyes began to water, rapidly pouring down her cheeks and down her neck.

“No, this can’t be happening. Harley” Katsumi could barely talk becasue she was crying so hard. Harley was fighting for her life because her powers were taking control over her. Katsumi thought that Kisuke had taught Harley by now on how to control her powers so this wouldn’t happen, especially after the last time Harley’s power had tried to take control over her. Harley almost lost her life that day. To be exact, Harley was on her last breath. The only reason that Harley really survived was because Harley’s father was there to help save her. He was the only one that knew how to perform the ceremony that was necessary to stop Harley’s powers from completely overtaking her.

But this time is different; Harley’s father isn’t there to perform the ceremony. He isn’t there to save her this time. Katsumi just couldn’t stand by and feel her daughter take her last breath. Not again. Katsumi promised Harley on that day that this would never happen to her. That she would do whatever she needed to do to make sure that it wouldn’t. But what exactly could she do locked up in this cell with her powers locked up? She didn’t quite know. But she was going to find a way to unlock her powers and get out of this cell. She was going to find a way to save her daughter, no matter what the cost. Katsumi knew that Kisuke and someone else were with Harley, trying to help save her. But she doesn’t think that, that is enough. Katsumi feels like they are going to need a lot more help than just two weak people trying to perform a very powerful ceremony, a ceremony that even weakened her own husband. And that was obviously saying something. If Katsumi didn’t do something and something quick, Harley would die and so would Kisuke and the other male.

“Harley, please hang in there. Please” Katsumi whispered in a begging manor. Katsumi closed her eyes again, concentrating on the seal that was inside of her body so that she could unlock it. But before she could really do anything, she felt a strong presence walk into her cell.

“What exactly are you going, Kat?” Katsumi’s entire body froze; fear now pulsing through her veins. Her eyes flew open, instantly locking with the man that now stood in her cell.

“Kazuo” Katsumi whimpered. She knew that if Kazuo was here, then he obviously felt what she was trying to do. This isn’t good, not good at all. Harley was running out of time, Katsumi could feel Harley’s life slipping with each passing second. She didn’t have time for this. She had to think of some way to get Kazuo out of here and quickly. That’s when Katsumi realized something. Kazuo wanted Harley alive. Granted he isn’t the most powerful person, not like her husband. But he was strong enough to do the ceremony and save Harley. But the best thing about Katsumi’s plan is if he really did go and save Harley, it would weaken him. And probably weaken him enough that the seal on her powers would break and she could free herself without him noticing. She could finally reconnect with her daughter after all of these years. After all of the lost moments that she should have had with her daughter.

“You didn’t answer my question, Kat” Kazuo said, obviously aggravated with her for not doing what he wanted her to do. Katsumi felt a sickness overwhelm her. She hated it when he called her Kat. The only person who could call her that was her husband. However, this was no time to fight. She has to save Harley. So she was going to let it slide, just this once.

“You have to help Harley and you have to do it quickly!” Katsumi said, her voice raising and becoming as serious as she could get. Kazuo’s eyebrow arched in a questionable manor; however she could feel his worry that something was happening to Harley. And if something happened to Harley then his plan would fail.

“What are you talking about Kat? The last time I checked on Harley, she was perfectly fine” Kazuo said, trying to cover up his worry. Katsumi shook her head no quickly.

“This strong feeling woke me up from my sleep, Kazuo. Harley is in trouble.” Katsumi paused, her eyes locking with Kazuo’s, “Harley is dying” Katsumi finished. Katsumi could feel Kazuo’s body tense. His lips curved upward in what appeared to be a smirk, but a failing one.

“Harley is fine Katsumi. Now stop whatever it was that you were doing and go back to sleep.” Kazuo slowly turned around, pulling the cell door with him as he exited it. He turned back around, giving Katsumi another look as he locked the cell door.

“If you don’t believe me Kazuo, then go see for yourself. But if I were you, I would hurry because she doesn’t have much more time left” Katsumi told him. She was hoping that this would work. That he would at least check to see if she was telling the truth.

“And why should I believe you, Katsumi? Before I interrupted what you were doing, you were trying to break the seal on your powers.” Katsumi’s body tensed. So he did know what she was trying to do. But how was the real question? How did he find out every little thing? She honestly didn’t know, but right now wasn’t the time to sit here and think about it. Harley was running out of time.

“Why would I lie about my daughter fighting for her life Kazuo? You know that if anything happens to Harley it would do worse than break my heart. And you know that I wouldn’t really come to you of all of the people in the world if it wasn’t true. You know that you would be the last person that I would ask for help if it wasn’t serious. So instead of standing here and wasting time like we are, why don’t you just go and see for yourself” Katsumi explained. Kazuo started at her intensely for what seemed like forever. She was growing more and more impatient as the seconds past. Harley couldn’t hold on much longer.

“Kazuo you have to hurry! Harley is dying! What don’t you understand! Quit standing here like an idiot and go save my daughter! Now!” Katsumi’s voice bounced off of the walls, echoing loudly through the cell. Kazuo’s eyes widened in panic, he had never seen Katsumi this way and now that he has, he knew that she was speaking the truth. Kazuo quickly turned around and flash stepped out of the underneath prison that Katsumi had been trapped in for so long. She heard the door slam seconds later. Katsumi closed her eyes, sighing loudly with relief. Her daughter was going to be saved, granted it wasn’t from the person that she wanted to save her. But right now, in this very moment that really didn’t matter. Not as long as Harley lived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 244 7
(Y/N) has an arranged marriage with the first prince of Clarines. Will they fall in love with each other? Read to find out. The story started: 21.06...
30.3K 706 26
'yare yare...' Being the psychic twin sister of Kusuo Saiki isn't as easy as it looks. (Y/N) Saiki's life couldn't get much worse...or could it? Like...
107K 2.7K 20
A young girl entrapped by false assumptions. Stuck in a large tower, soon to die, her love slowly unravels for the Kuchiki Nobel. Unable to decide wh...
8.4K 141 33
Y/n was a 17 years old girl and people thought her life was amazing. They thought her foster parents where sweet and treated her right and everything...