Chapter 27

Authors Note: It's been a very long time since I've had the inspirtation to write anything, but I feel it coming back slowly. So please tell me what you guys think! Any feedback is very much appreciated(:. I hope that you guys enjoy!

                                                                              Harley’s P.O.V

Harley couldn’t believe it. She couldn’t believe it that after all of this time of thinking that her mother was dead, she was actually alive. But what got under her skin the most was that Grimmjow knew that her mother was a live and didn’t tell her. She could understand that her father threatened to kill Grimmjow if he told her anything, but then again she couldn’t. If he loved her like he claimed that he did, then why continue to lie to her like he was? Why keep something so big like this away from her?

Her head was spinning to the point where it felt like her brain was crashing against her skull. She couldn’t think straight at all, too many thoughts and questions were spinning around and clumping together in her head. Nothing made sense to her at all right now. “Harley, say something.” Harley knew who the voice belonged to since he was the only other person in the room besides her, but for some reason his voice sounded so distant. It was like she was in a different world; a lost, confused, and very dark world. “Harley!” Grimmjow’s voice rose.

Harley’s body tensed when she felt two strong and masculine hands grip her shoulders, lightly shaking her. She presumed that he was trying to get her to snap out of whatever trance she was in, but she didn’t feel it working.

She felt herself slipping further and further into this dark world that she was now in.

Harley could no longer feel her body. It was like she wasn’t even attached to it no more. She didn’t understand what was going on. Maybe the shock of everything was causing her to shut down. She honestly didn’t know. But she knew that if she didn’t snap out of this soon, she would be forever lost in this world. “Harley, please snap out of it. Harley!” Grimmjow’s voice was full of panic.

Harley felt him shaking her even more as the seconds went by. She could tell that Grimmjow was really worried, but she also sensed fear. She didn’t understand it though, why was he so concerned for her if they were enemies? Why was he acting like this when everything was a lie, when everything wasn't real from the beginning? Was he telling the truth when he told her that he was in love with her? Or was that just another lie?

Harley was so confused. She didn’t know what was real and what wasn’t. Maybe he was so concerned for her safely because her father needed her for whatever plan that he had. Maybe Grimmjow didn’t really have any feelings towards her. Maybe he was ordered to make her fall in love with him so that it would be easier for her father to reach her.

Harley didn’t have the answers to all of the questions that were running through her mind. The only concern that Harley has right now is getting out of this trance that she was in and getting back to the real world. She has to warn her friends of the enemies that have been underneath their noses. She has to protect them, no matter what the cost is. Harley felt her spiritual pressure rise and continuing to rise as she fought for her freedom out of this world. Harley couldn’t let the people that she cared about down.

She couldn’t lose anyone else.

                                                                  Grimmjow’s P.O.V

Grimmjow’s heart was pounding against his chest, almost like it was crashing against his rib cage begging for freedom. He had told Harley everything that he knew. He had finally told her the truth.