Chapter 11

Harley’s P.O.V

-The next day-

“Stupid school, don’t they know that it’s hell waking up this early? Let alone trying to concentrate on everything when you’re tired,” I complained as I finished getting ready for school.I woke up in a crabby mood, which met hell for everyone around me. I sighed, grabbed my backpack and walked out the front door, locking it behind me.

“Looks like someone is PMSing,” my panther said, laughing. I growled at her, but didn’t say anything. I continued to walk, but stopped immediately when I spotted Grimmjow, Harribel and Ulquiorra. They were walking towards school. I noticed Grimmjow stop when he noticed me as well. Both of just stood there staring at each other. Harribel and Ulquiorra noticed both of us, but kept walking once they sensed the tension between us. Neither of us said anything. “He looks like he is afraid to approach you,” my panther said. She was right though, the look in his eyes was one of anger and confusion, but the smell that was radiating off of him was one of fear. I dropped my gaze from Grimmjow’s and started walking again. I could feel his gaze on me as I walked, but I didn’t turn around to say anything. I didn’t get why he was afraid to approach me, it’s not like I did anything to deserve that. “Are you not going to talk to him, Harley?” My panther asked.

"Why should I? I mean he still seems mad at me, like it was my fault,” I said. I heard my panther sigh.

“You’re going to have to talk about it sooner or later.”

“I know and I will. Just not right now,” I said. I walked into science class, set my things down, sat in my chair, and laid my head down. I heard people coming into class since it was almost time for class. They began talking. I also noticed when Grimmjow walked in, since I could easily notice him because of his scent. The bell for science class started ringing and everyone stopped talking and went to their seats as the teacher walked in and started class. He told us about our project being due not this coming Monday, but next Monday. I had completely forgotten about the project entirely. Grimmjow and I didn’t get much accomplished either, all we had done was our essay about the panther. I sighed. My science teacher never asked me to raise my head up though, and pay attention to class, which was good since I wasn't in a good mood and I might have bitched at him if he did. My classes were a blur, all I did was lay my head down and not pay attention to anything around me. I completely tuned the world around me out. I did however bitch at a couple of people, including some teachers, which I hadn't met to, but like I said I wasn't in a very good mood. I didn’t know what was wrong with me though. It was time for English and almost time for lunch. I was starving. I slowly made my way towards English class and I walked in the door just as the bell rang. I could feel the stares of everyone as I made my way towards my seat. Once I sat down I laid my head down and again tuned out the world around me.

“Harley, what’s wrong?” My panther asked. I could hear the worry in her voice.

“I honestly don’t know,” I said.

“If there was something wrong, would you let me know?”

“I think that if there was something wrong that you would have known by now. After all we do share a soul so you would know before I even realized it,” I said. My panther didn’t say anything after that, but I could feel her searching for something, something that was wrong with me. In the middle of class I felt someone tap my shoulder. I groaned and slowly raised my head. My eyes met the eyes of Ichigo and I could tell instantly that he was worried about me.

“She doesn’t look too good,” Ichigo said to himself.

“Keep your comment to yourself,” I snapped. Everyone that sat near Ichigo and I, including Grimmjow, looked our way.