KHR x Sick!Reader LEMON

By GokuderaPrimo

Me:Takeshi Yamamoto:Yes? Me:Could you pls do the introduction? Yamamoto:Sure!She doesn't own khr character,me... More

Introduction & Disclaimer
Tsuna-Chapter 1
Tsuna-Chapter 3
Tsuna-Lemon
Gokudera-Chapter 1
Gokudera-Chapter 2
Gokudera-Lemon
Hibari-Chapter 1
Hibari-Chapter 2-1
Hibari-Chapter 2-2
Hibari-Lemon
Yamamoto-Chapter 1
Yamamoto-Chapter 2
Yamamoto - Lemon
Giotto
Giotto - Lemon
Belphegor
Belphegor - Lemon
Xanxus
Xanxus - Lemon
Xanxus - Extended End

Tsuna-Chapter 2

8.6K 108 9
By GokuderaPrimo

  After school,Tsuna went to your house straight away and reach there in a few minutes(He ran!). He knocked on the door and shouted your name many times,but nobody came out to answer the door!He then decided to try to on the door and to his surprise,it is unlocked! He go in hesitantly and start looking for you.

He look for you in the kitchen,living room and finally found you sleeping in your bedroom.Your face were as red as a tomato and you were breathing heavily.He stand beside your bed and gently shake you to wake you up.You opened your eyes and saw your crush,Tsuna sitting on your bed beside you.You tried ti sit up but were stop by Tsuna.

"You must rest! So pls lie down" said Tsuna as he place both his hand on your shoulder to push you down.He then ask you if you are hungry and before you could answer your stomach had answered him.He smile and seek for your permission to use your kitchen and of course,you agreed.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197 0 16
This is a reader x story. There will be 0 lemons, all fluff (little bit of angst), and some chill stuff :P This story suggest strong language and hea...
93.1K 3.5K 58
Note: If you don't like Yaoi story, you may skip or not read it. Its a story where Tsuna became Cielo. and Cielo became Hibari Kyoya's Pet and both...
114K 2.2K 13
When Sawada Tsunayoshi's class get's chosen to go on a class trip to Italy, will his class find out his real identity. How will they react when they...
440K 17K 82
Tsuna was supposed to be dead,but fate has another plan for him. Waking up into a parallel world where everything is the same as his old one but yet...