Killer || Jordan Witzigreuter

By HelloDemon

More

Killer || Jordan Witzigreuter
Hollywood Dream
There Are Days
Approach-Approach
A Little More
Back To Back
Logistics
More Than Alive
Soular Flares
Upsets And Downfalls
Are We Happy Now?
Atmosfears
Notions
Limits
The Bandit
⚠️ AUTHORS NOTE ⚠️

Give Me Your Hand

236 8 5
By HelloDemon

"Yeah, okay. Bye." I hung up the phone and took a deep breath. I hope everything falls into place..

---------------------------------------------

"Where's my anklet, where's my anklet, where is my anklet!!" I repeated, my voice sounding a lot less frustrated than I really was. I didn't want even want to go out tonight, now I can't find my lucky anklet. I got on my hands and knees looking under my dresser, then on my stomach looking under my bed. "Ah!" I squealed exited and disgusted. I hurry and grabbed my anklet trying to avoid a spider the size of a quarter.

I successfully got the anklet and put it on. I was ready to go out now. I grabbed my phone and texted Jordan "Getting a cab now, be there in 15 minuets."

By the time I got to the restaurant Jordan was just walking inside "Jordan!" I half yelled. He turned around looking confused.

When he noticed it was me he smiled "Dani" he started to walk towards me but stopped "Hey I know this is bad timing but," he stopped for a second, and my smile went down "I was thinking and I think instead of going out to dinner like a normal and boring date, we should go to the carnival, what do you think?"

"Yes! It'll be fun!" I smiled and walked toward him just not noticing he was in a suit. "Wait.. are we going like this?" I pointed down at my dress and then at him.

"Why not?" He asked back like it was a silly question.

We were walking to get a cab when I broke the silence "You scared me at first, I thought you were calling tonight off."

He laughed "Now why would I do that?" he put his arm around me.

We got a cab and made it to the nearest carnival in about 5 minuets.

As soon as we got out Jordan hurried and dragged me to his favorite ride: the Ferris Wheel... oh no.. I had to speak up.. "Uh.. Hey Jordan? Uh, I've never really been on a Ferris Wheel.."

He stopped and looked at me like I was crazy "What?"

I started again "I've never been on a Ferris Wheel."

"Today will be the day you ride one then." he started pulling me again.

"Wait.." I awkwardly said. "I'm scared."

He turned around looking more confused than last time "You have me, Dani." He took my hand and came closer to me "We don't have to go if you don't want to" he assured me.

"I want to.." I nervously answered.

"Alright then," He started "Lets go!" He started dragging me again and I was already freaking out..

AUTHORS NOTE THING:
Okay so I haven't updated because of some past events and plus I've been putting it off.. I promise I WILL update soon. Oh and if you haven't heard The Ready Set + Kitty's new song 'Trash Talking Love' go listen now!!! Oh and lastly I just can't wait for TRS to release the Fall tour dates tomorrow!! I wonder who is going to go on tour with him.. I kinda think it's Kitty but idk..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 190 19
14.8K 319 50
6.4K 378 32
"Just the smell of fresh blood, watching someone suffer because of me is what brings me joy," I smiled as I looked over to the corner where a body la...
20 2 13
Just your average flute player right?!? No Jordan doesn't want to be involved murder. They Just got wrapped up into this web. What can she do to get...