Logistics

"Kian?" I shook Kian who was still asleep. "Kian?" I said again.

"What, Dani?" Kian asked obviously annoyed.

"I'm hungry"

"You're always hungry." Kian argued.

"Hey!" I half yelled slapping his arm lightly. "I don't eat all day, just... 3/4 of the day."

He got up sleepily, rubbing his eyes. "What do you want to eat?" he asks.

I shrug. "Well what do you have?"

"Lets go downstairs and see"

Kian led me downstairs to the kitchen. "I'm in a cereal mood." I said to Kian.

"Me too." He got the box of cereal. "What time are you going home?"

"Why do you want me to go home?" I question cocking my head to the side and scrunching my eyebrows.

Kian laughed "No, no. I just have a job interview at 3:30." Just then a wave of shock it me.

"Kian!" I yelled "This is good! No this is great! Kian!" I yell again. I ran to him and hugged the crap out of him.

He chuckled and hugged my tightly. "I think you're more exited than me." He released me from his grasp and smirked "thanks, Dani."

Just then his mom walked in with sleepy eyes, still in her pajamas. "Oh.. Hi, Dani." He said looking up at Kian with wide eyes and a hint of a smile on her face. "When did you get here?" She seemed confused as to how I could have even got here.

I opened my mouth to answer but I was interrupted. "Mom," I looked up at Kian to see him with an annoyed expression on his face. "She spent the night, remember? I told you."

She scrunched her face trying to remember what her son was feeding to her, then she opened her mouth into an 'O' shape but no words came out. "Oh.." She finally said. "Yes, I remember now. This old brain needs to start coming to it's senses, yeah?"

I chuckle "Oh, Mrs. Cooper, I am just as bad. Ask Kian. I forget everything." Mrs. Cooper lets out an irrelevantly loud laugh, pats me on the shoulder, then leaves. I glance at Kian seeing that he is smiling down at me. "You left the milk out."

He quickly looks back and sighs. "And where would I be without you?" He laughs.

---------------------------------------------

"Kian, I'm going to leave," I announce from the other side of his room.

I was about to finish but he cut me off "what? Why?"

"It's 2 and you still need to get dressed and drive and whatever else you need to do, plus you need to drive me home,"

"You don't have to go now." He insisted.

"Kian, you need this job, you need me to go." I pushed back.

He finally gave in. "Fine, but Dani, I don't really need the job now."

I started to gather my things taking my gaze of of him, I state quiet knowing he really didn't want to talk about it, but I could help but prove him wrong. "But you do." I finally spoke up, regretting it instantly. "I'm sorry." I said under my breath looking down.

In a matter of seconds two arms fling around me startling me. "It's okay. I know what you meant." Kian whispered in my ear. "Lets take you home an ill call you right after the interview, okay?" I look up and nod at him seeing tears forming in his eyes.

---------------------------------------------

I waited for 2 hours and I heard nothing from Kian. I was starting to worry that he hadn't got the job. I mean, he has a tendency of being afraid to tell me when he fails. But it's not that hard to get a retail store job. I'm just over thinking it all.

I decided that if I just sit here and wait for a call or text then ill be here until my hair is gray so I just had the idea of watching TV. Great. Not I have to look through 100s of TV shows. I settled on '16 And Pregnant' because I am interested by those shows. Dun judge.. Half way through the episode I got a text. My head shot from the TV to my phone to get a somewhat disappointing outcome.

'Hey' it was from Jordan.

'Hey' I responded.

'Whatcha doing?'

'Nothing much. Watching TV. You?'

'Same.'

'So...' I didn't really know what to talk about since I had my mind set on my best friend getting a job at the moment.

'Can I talk to you? In person?'

I was a little confused as to what that meant. 'Uh, yeah, when..?'

'Meet me at the park in 30 minuets?'

'See you there' I was nervous to see what Jordan wanted to talk to me about, hopefully it won't be humiliating like every other time I end up talking to him. Now I have to get ready since I look like shit since all I did today was wake up at Kians and go home to watch TV. I put on a tank top, skinny jeans, a pair of Vans I've had forever, and a light jacket.

As I started walking to the park I felt my stomach turn into a garden for butterflies to flutter in. The closer I got the slower I got. When I got there I sat in the swings and took out my phone 'Hey I'm here at the swings.'

Seconds later I got a reply 'ill be there in 3 minuets' I sat there waiting for the next few minuets watching the kids play. "Dani" I heard someone call "Dani!" They repeated. I looked around until I spotted Jordan running up to me.

"Hey, what did you need to talk about?" I wondered out loud.

"Oh yeah," he said looking down with a smirk on his face, "remember when I said you were special to me and I have never felt the way I-" my phone started to ring.

Kian.

"I-I'm sorry. I need to take this, it's important." I answered the phone and hold up a finger to Jordan then walk away so I could give myself a little privacy. "Hey"

"Hey.." He said a little glum.

"H- uh.. How did you do?" I squeeze out.

"I- I-" he started "I GOT THE JOB!" He yelled into the phone.

I jumped and cheered as if Kian could actually see me. "Oh my god! Kian!" I was speechless. I know that this job is just a first little department store job, but this could be a good start for Kian. He deserves it.

"Come and celebrate!"

"Come pick me up so we can celebrate!" I said without thinking. I was at the park. With Jordan. I couldn't just tell Kian I'm with Jordan so I can't celebrate his first job. And I can't tell Jordan that whatever his question was wasn't important to me. I just won't give Jordan a reason.

"Ill be there in 15 minuets." Kian interrupts my thoughts then hangs up. I quickly go to text Jordan. 'Hey something came up I have to go. Can we do this tomorrow?' I text already walking towards my house. I got a text back immediately.

'Oh. Yea. I hope everything's okay. Call me and tell me what's up. I don't want to have to worry about you :)' I blush a little but then continue walking. Then speed walking. Then jogging. Then running. I don't want Kian to know about this especially after last night..

About 2 minuets after I got home Kian knocked on my door. He let hisself in before I could even put my hand on the door knob. "We must get pizza" was the first thing he said to me with a straight face.

I giggled "lets go get pizza then!" I responded.

AUTHORS NOTE THINGY
now this... This is too long and I'm sorry. I just couldn't find a stopping point .-.