Hollywood Dream

I skipped over to him, I'll be fine. "Hey Jordan," I said like it was no deal for me to be talking to him. "Whats up?"

"Oh, hey Daniella!" he got up and hugged me like he's been stranded in a deserted island for years and I found him "I've been wanting to talk to you about something. Kians not around is he?" he let go and so did I. I shook my head and looked down at my feet, Kian wasn't there. Actually Kian hasn't been around for a while. I haven't seen him for weeks.

"Good, come with me." He pulled my hand and we ran out the school without anyone even noticing. He took me to his car "Get in," he ordered with a smile. I did as told knowing this wouldn't be the last time we did this.

"Where are we going?" I finally spoke up. No response. "Jordan?" I asked a little confused.

"Don't worry, you'll love it." A faint smirk was on his face for a split second before he was stopped by a red light. "Dani, I really like you and I wan't it to be us. Forever. I can't stop thinking about you. You're beautiful and I wont be able to live without you. Dani, you and I both know I have a bit of a reputation about being a player, but that's over. I've broken an unfair share of hearts but, but.. no more. I can't do that anymore. I love you. So this is me asking you to be my girlfri-"

RING RING RING!!!! 

I hurried to sit up. My eyes lit up and an automatic smile came across my face.

Wait.. My alarm just went off..

And it was all a dream. Just a little of my disappointing imagination. Not even a glimmer of hope in it. Just an unrealistic dream.

Well I guess I should just go get dressed. Maybe if I actually try to look presentable I'll be able to get his attention. I have history today, he'll notice me there.

 Just as I was about to leave I got a text   'Stayed home. Come over after school?' I hesitantly replyed with a 'yea sure'. I really didn't want to walk a mile and a half to get to Kians house. By the time I get there it will be about 4 and then depending on how long I stay I'll be home aroung 6-7 and it will be getting dark. Whatever, Maybe he can just drive me home.