WELCOME TO QUINN VILLE (KELLI...

By selfish_machine1999

Being the sons of two very well known millionaires, Vic Fuentes, along with his brother Mike Fuentes, are sen... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
A new beginning :)

CHAPTER 5

275 19 13
By selfish_machine1999

(A/N: So...heres another chapter i guess. Its kinda a filler and stuff sorry ;-; but hey, have some perrentes! Please comment! cx I don't have anything else to say hahaha so anyway, thanks for reading! It means so so so so much to me! Don't forget to comment!! (-.-) I be watching you )

~Vic's pov~

After following Mike home and desperately trying to make him forget about Vivianne's shit excuse for words, I decided for us to walk around town just to clear our minds. Thing is, it really isn't working all that well for Mike. He hasn't talked all day since the incident. All he does is trail behind me, lost in thought like a lost puppy. Hes basically been like this the whole time we were shopping. He even managed to bump into an aisle and trash the grocery store do to his clumsiness. Im very worried..

So here we were at a little diner called 'Perry's' that is located not far from our new high school and is next to the flower shop. Its a cute little place thats set up like in the 70's or whatever with a jukebox in the corner. Me and Mike were sitting in the back of the diner in an isolated booth with our menus, waiting for the waitress to take our orders. We sat their in utter silence as Mike looked out the window longingly at the few cars that passed by.

"Mikey, please talk to me..You haven't spoken at all today, im worried..." I say breaking the awkward silence. Mike takes a moment to breathe in and turns to me with a frown.

"They really don't care Vic. She even said it herself..They just-Don't care." He says quietly as a tear to falls down his cheek.

"No. No they don't," I said sadly as I wiped the tear from his red cheeks and continue. "But I do. And if anything were to happen you Mike- I wouldn't forgive myself. Im here for you no matter what. Forget about them..Like you said, their dead to us. At least we have each other." I said. He gives me a small smile and chuckles.

"Sorry not sorry. Anyway...Do you think..that other people we meet at this place will be there for us also?.." He asks with hope filling his glassy eyes. I held his hand gently and answered with just as much hope.

"Hopefully." I said.

As soon as the words escaped my mouth, the waitress-or should i say-waitor, came to take our orders. As soon as it happened though, Mike squeezed my hand so tight, it felt as if he was going to break my wrist when he gazed upon the young, shy, teenager.

He was a small, yet tough looking young guy that was around Mike's age and was covered in tattoos. He was wearing a black Nirvana band shirt with some black skinny jeans with some converse, all covered nicely under his black apron. He was just adorable! With his head down looking at his notepad avoiding eye contact and cheeks turning red as a tomato he spoke in a quiet shy voice.

"Hi there! Welcome to Perry's!..May I take your-" The waitor paused as he tore his gaze from his notepad and looked at Mike, who was starring back at him with wide eyes. I would be lying if i said that what I was witnessing wasn't what manny people refer to as 'Love at first sight' and i would have to say, it was the cutest thing i've ever seen! Shh Vic your being way to gay right now. Both teenagers were staring intently into each other's eyes, for what seemed like years and was quickly becoming more awkward by the second, so i let out an awkward cough which seemed to snap them out of their weird daze. Mike then violently pushed my hand away and spoke to the shy looking waitor.

"H-hi! I-I'm Fuentes, What's y-your Mike?!" Mike asked nervously only to realize what he said and turn into the deepest shade of red that i've ever seen in my life. I couldn't help but to laugh out loud with the young waitor joining me, as he giggled shyly covering his mouth with his hand, blushing like crazy also.

"What my brother Meant to say was, that his name is Mike." I said wiping the tears from my eyes. Mike shot me a mean glare and then turned to the shy smiling waitor.

"I-I'm Tony...Tony Perry." The waitor, Tony, Said quietly as he held out his hand to shake Mike's. Mike quickly shook his pale-ish tan hand and placed a gentle kiss on it.

"Nice to meet you Tony. May I say, your eyes look amazing." Mike said looking at him lovingly. Again

they stared at each other in an endless staring contest, whereas i was starting to feel like the third wheel, so i coughed yet again to break them out of their loving trance.

"Right.." Tony said taking his hand out of Mike's grasp and shaking his head snapping out of his daze. "The order..umm....What would you like?" Tony asked looking at me for the first time.

"I want a cheeseburger with fries, and a chocolate milkshake-but no pickles on the burger though. They're gross." I said looking at the menue. Tony wrote the order down on his notepad quickly.

"No pickles. Got it...And, for you Mike?" He asked sweetly turning to Mike. And Oh god he looked like such an idiot! He was starring at Tony with his chin resting on both of his hands clearly not paying attention and he had a little bit of drool coming out from his mouth.

"..Mike?" Tony asked with concern.

"Umm, he'll have the same...thanks Tony." I said awkwardly.

"Well okay! You're food will be out momentarily." He said closing his notepad. "Bye, Mike." He said with a wink and left. I turned to Mike only to see him starring at Tony's behind as he swayed his hips walking into the kitchen. Once Tony was out of sight, Mike let out a dreamy sigh and looked at me to which i rose in eyebrow.

" 'Hi, im Fuentes. What's your Mike?' Really?" I asked amused. Mike blushes while he laughs nervously. " I mean, I know your Bi and all, but damn Mike, control yourself!" I add laughing. Mike also laughs and punches my shoulder playfully.

"Hes just-So perfect. Did you see his eyes? His hair? His tattoos?! And his smile is just-wow." He sighs contently.

"..Mike, your gayness is showing again darling." I said cheekily.

"Well then in that case, I'm the most fabulous gay guy there is! Watch me score this one and get his number vicky! Just watch! I have a good feeling about this one!!" He exclaims. I open my mouth to speak but Mike quickly cut me off.

"SHH!!! HES COMMING BACK!! Quick! Act natural!" He whisper yells. Mike quickly leans back in his chair, while making an attractive pose and pouts his lips ever so slightly.

I was a loss for words.

"Alrighty! Here's your food!" Tony says as he put the chocolate shakes and burgers on the table.

"Thank y-" Mike said as he accidently knocked his milkshake off the table and onto Tony's black apron.

"OMIGOD!! I am s-so so sorry!" Mike says nervously as he reaches for the napkins, but accidently tipped the tray over, sending the food on poor Tony. His face was now covered in ketchup and he had fries in his hair along with the milkshake Mike spilled all over his clothes. He was a mess. Tony quickly put his head down in embarrassment as his face turned deep red. Mike sat in awe as he realized what he just did. The poor kid looked as if he were about to cry.

"I...I should g-go..c-clean this u-up n-now....." Tony choked out quietly as he shut his eyes tight and ran into the kitchen, almost slipping in the process. My mouth was wide open as I turned back to look at Mike. Mike had a guilty expression on his face and looked as if he were to cry also.

"W-we should g-go." He whispers.

"Mike-" I began, but he stood up and ran out of the Diner. So much for that.

-------

The drive home was awkwardly silent. I was driving us home in my red camaro, and Mike didn't dare to look at me in the eyes as he sat in the passenger seat looking out the window. The blush on his face never seemed to disappear as he tapped the his long fingers on the arm rest. I tried to stay silent the whole drive home in order for him to cool down. He was obviously embarrassed and sad. I mean, the way he looked at Tony was like no other!

As the car came to a stop on the white pavement, I pulled the keys put and we sat in silence. Mike punched the glove box angrily and opened the car door to run inside the mansion with me chasing after him.

"Mike! C'mon it wasn't so bad-" I began, but got cut off by a very angry Mike.

"It was VERY bad Vic!" He yelled as he got a vase and smashed it onto the wall beside me. I jumped in surprise.

"Tony must hate me for embarrassing him! He might never speak to me again! HE HATES ME!" He yelled sadly with tears falling freely down his cheeks.

"Now Mikey, thats a bit to far don't you think? it was an accident, he-" I bagan but got cut off again.

"I don't want to FUCKING talk about it!" He screamed as he ran upstairs, and slammed the door shut.

I sighed in defeat and layed on the couch groaning. Jesus hes so moody sometimes! I have a huge head ache. I need like an advil or something. After debating weather its worth to get up, I got up and headed towards the kitchen and took an advil, with Mike's question comming back to mind. 'Do you think that other people we meet at this place will be there for us also?'

--------

It was completely dark out now, and i was upstairs in my room writing a song inspired by Mike's question, when he came in. He had clearly been crying.

"Hey bro...look, Im sorry about what happened earlier.."He frowned at the memory. "Tony was just- So sad- I felt like a jerk...so anyway..I came to apoligise for being a douche to you.." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Mike, It wasn't your fault. It was an accident." I said. "C'mere" I added closing my notebook and gesturing for him to come over. Mike slowly walked into my giant room and sat on my bed as he rests his head on my shoulder and i hug him. Soon enough i heard him sniffle and sobs silently.

"Whats wrong Mikey?" I ask.

"W-what if Tony doesn't want to talk to me again?" He says quietly.

"Oh, Mike. Surely Tony will understand. But why stress about it? Why care so much?" I ask curiously. Mike took his time to respond, but when he did, he left me baffled.

"T-thats the thing Vic. I have n-no idea w-why." He states quietly.

His words make me think about the pale boy from yesterday. After he left, why did i care so much? I felt as if I needed to be around him to feel better. This was certainly something that i've never felt for beau. It was stronger. It was a strong feeling that made butterflies flutter around in your stomach, and made your heart skip a beat just by the mere image of that special person popping up in you head. It was crazy, and weird...But i loved every second of it. Gosh what i would do for a second chance.

**Ding Dong Ding Doooonnnnggg*

I snapped out of my thoughts as the sound of the door bell echoed through the quiet mansion. Mike was now fast asleep on my shoulder so I swiftly layed him down while bringing the covers up to his chin and giving him a small kiss on the forehead.

"Don't worry Mike, If it was ment to be, then you'll get your second chance...as will I." I whispered to him.

I quickly went downstairs to open the door and was met with the mayor. He was a very old, but tall man with a scruffy beard wearing a beige suit and a sash. A fucking sash. I tried so hard not to laugh as i looked at the sixteen-ish year old girl standing next to him who was wearing a tight, short black dress with high heels as high as snoop dog himself.

"Good evening Mr. Fuentes! I am Regenold Quinn-Ville, Mayor of Quinn Ville, And this is my daughter, Katelynn Quinn-Ville. We came to welcome you to our beautiful town." He chirped.

"Oh um, nice to meet you, Mr. Quinn-Ville, Katelynn. would you like to come in?" I asked politely.

"Oh yes, this will have to be quick though, I have a meeting to go to." The mayor said as they walked in.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked.

"No thank you Victor." He said politely. Victor? "I've been a great friend of your parents Victor. Since before you and Micheal where born to be exact. How are they?" He asks. Must they always ask about them?

"They're umm great i guess." I said through gritted teeth. I'm still very mad at Vivianne.

"Great! And how are you liking this town so far?" He asks curiously.

"Oh its amazing! Defenately the best by far. No European beach house, but its a beautiful town." I half lie. I mean, Mike's cliff by far the most beautiful place i've been to, but then again, this shitty town gives me the creeps.

"great!" He says happily.

"So, are 'The two most lovable millionaires' ever comming to visit?!" Katelynn asks excited. Don't count on it toots.

"Probably!" I answer with a fake smile.

"So Victor, I was thinking.." The mayor starts. Oh geat. He wants money. Damn it. At least they had the decensy to start a conversation before asking. Wheres my damn checkbook...i don't want them here anymore.

"How much." I inturrupt his useless rambling pulling out my checkbook from my pocket.

"Oh Victor, I just came to welcome.you! haha...I don't particularily need anything from you, I just came to see how my friends children are-Wheres Mike?" He says nervously. I don't buy it one bit. Why do people think think we're stupid?

"How. Much." I say growing tired of his lying.

"Oh no Victor, I-" He continued again until i cut him off.

"Cut the bullshit. I know you want money. Now how fucking much old man rivers?!" I said raising my voice. They both jump in shock.

"$50,000." He said in defeat.

"Right of course." I said sarcastically. I flipped checkbook open unimpressed. Damnit. Everyone Fucking does this.

"Five. Hundred. Thousand." I said as i wrote it down. "This is not only for you but also for my brother's future hospital bills. Also, I don't particularily like you, so if you can please leave my house, id appreciate it." I said sarcastically with a fake smile.

"Okay...but can i use your bathroom before i go Victor?" The mayor asked timidly. I shake my head and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Okay whatever. Just please leave." I said annoyed. He quickly disappeared into the hall and leaved me with his daughter, who was staring at her manicured nails.

"You know, you could've been nicer to my father, since hes hiding your sorry ass from the press in our town." She says in a menacing way not looking away from her nails.

"Yeah well, when everyone comes to you for money, you tend to forget who is your friend and who is your enemy." I stated deffensively.

"Such a shame." She says as she looks at me for the first time..Now that i acknowledge her presence, She was very pretty. Her black locks were flowing down perfectly to her tiny waist. And her dark,dull brown eyes looked into mine. If i were straight, i would be all over this chick.

"You know, this town isn't so bad. It has a lot to offer. And alot of the people here have secrets." She says looking deep into my soul. Damn girl!

"Really now? How so?" I asked curiously.

"Nobody is who they seem to be Victor. Be careful." She says quietly as she stands up. She looks down at me and notices my puzzled look so she puts a hand on her hip to continue.

"This is basically a wasteland. Your only retreat. With heaven above you and your stupid little paparazzi fear, theres hell over me. Some day i'll have to take my father's place and,personally, i think theres way more things to worry about than your problems. The water is rusted, the air is unclean-its just a mess. So i trust you can take care of your pretty little rich self?" She asks sarcastically giving me a fake smile. I didn't have time to answer as the mayor came back and told Katelynn it was time to go.

"Take care Victor! " She said sarcastically. I shake my head and wave them off.

"Yeah, yeah. Just get the fuck out." I said annoyed. She walks out and as she was leaving she gave me that 'I'm watching you' gesture. The crap is her problem?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 2.6K 16
Kellin Quinn has mysteriously awoken in an unfamiliar house, unable to remember the events of the past few days. Kellin soon discovers that he is a g...
4.9K 395 30
Victor Fuentes is a quiet boy in school, usually protected by his younger brother, Mike. Kellin Quinn is used to be alone, after his dad leaving him...
11.9K 477 11
Victor Fuentes is the new kid in school and catches the eye of small fragile Kellin, but what Kellin doesn't know is Vic's got a dark secret and Kell...
74.5K 6K 30
(completed) what happens when vic fuentes, neighborhood painter for the rich, meets shy and curious kellin quinn, who's never step foot out of his ow...