The Alpha King

By ShatteredMind

A girl and her brother named Paisley and Mark running away city by city, state by state. Both avoiding the sa... More

Prologue
School Is for Fools
Tripple Trouble
Count Down
Defining Gravity
Bras and Socks
Water is Like Fire
A Fair Ferris Wheel
The Truth Wars
Back To Normal
Hide and Seek?
Dating and Mating
Whats Next?
Separation Stings
Dodging Reality
Switching Mates
Making Up
Lost Love
Taming my Rage
Headaches and Heartaches
Fighting Fleas
Strange Stranger
Eating Problems
Tree House
Back to School
Ethan
Mall Sucks
King Ceremony
Jeans and Rings
Dancing Genuis
Psycho Shelby
Broken Promise
The Doghouse
The End
New Life

That Girl

42.6K 622 42
By ShatteredMind

The Alpha King 34

Chapter 33- That Girl

PAISLEY STAMPS POV

I ended up spending the night at Sara's house and we had loads of fun. I was now committed and determined to get Drake in a relationship with her. Sara seemed to think otherwise that Drake wasn't going to do anything. Maybe that's the guy he is and Sara needs to wear the pants stepping up because right now she has more balls then him.

"So what's you plan on getting Drake?" she asked me raising an eyebrow.

"Well first I'm going to talk to him and figure out why he doesn't want a mate. Then I'm going to use that against him," I said. "I thought that you guys were going out after you stopped sleeping with Blaine," I added.

"Yeah well he didn't come up to me and ask me to be his girlfriend or anything now he just stops acknowledging me. I don't know what I hate more being ignored or being called a whore by him," she said.

I don't know what it was but as soon as she pulled the pizza out of the oven I instantly got nauseous. Feeling queasy I felt somethings turn in my stomach go up to my throat. I ran over looking for the bathroom and I darted barfing my insides out. I heard Sara knock on the door "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Don't come in," I managed to say as more stuff came up.

When I was done I washed my mouth I opened the door seeing Sara eating pizza. She came over to me "I'm sorry the same thing happened to me when Drake rejected me. I couldn't stop barfing," she said.

"Yeah but I'm not rejected," I said.

"Did you have sex I smell his scent imbedded on you?" she asked me.

I nodded "Drake and I had sex and when he rejected me I became sick and was always barfing, it's no longer here because he mutually friends now." she said.

"Oh this is my first time away from Blaine after having sex a few times. Maybe it's probably because we're in a fight," I said.

"Makes sense that's how it was with Drake and I you should have seen me," she said.

"I'm gonna find Drake he's probably at the pack house, mind taking me?" I asked her.

When I got to the pack house I went to the side where everyone else lived and I asked some person where Drake was. I opened his room seeing him laying on the bed.

I closed the door and opened the windows making the light shine in. Drake groaned and opened his eyes "Paisley? What ate you doing here?" he asked me.

I shrugged "I just was thinking you and Sara still aren't together and I think I have a way to get you guys together," I said simplifying.

"Ugh I just don want to be with her," he said sitting up.

"Why not?" I asked sitting down.

"Because she's a slut she sleeps sorbets whole school I found out I was her mate when I woke up the next night. I had a one night stand with her I didn't even know her all she does is put out," Drake stated.

"So what your worried that shell cheat on you?" I asked him "She hasn't the only time she did was when she was trying to get over you with Blaine," I said.

"I don't care I don't want people to know that my mate is a whore," he said.

"You think I'm not in the same thing. Before me and Blaine we mates he was sleeping around with everyone he was a man whore and I accepted him," I said.

"No you didn't you left and then you accepted Blaine so he stopped being a player," he sold me.

"Yes, and Sara stopped being a player after that whole Blaine incident and what happened was she was trying to get you back," I told him.

"So then what was Blaine doing?" Drake asked me.

What was Blaine doing when he was sleeping with Sara "I don't know but we're not talking about me and Blaine. We are talking about you and Sara," I told him.

"So what do you want me to do?" he asked me.

"Give her a chance because she is the only one that can make you ever feel like that and without her you and her are going to be depressed and die," I told him standing up.

I walked back to the part of the Alpha King area in the mansion. I sighed walking inside seeing Allie sitting and laughing with Blaine. AHHH! That bitch!

I ran upstairs locking the door I don't care if this is Blaine's room it's mine to. How can he do this to me? He was just telling me that he wasn't kissing her and now he brings her over. If he was really telling the truth that she came onto him then that means he lying.

I went to the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror I have brown hair she has black I have dull grey eyes she has fierce blue eyes. We both have tan skin but hers jut looked amazing she didn't even wear makeup. Don't sluts wear a load of makeup at least in the books they do. Her boobs are freakishly large and mine are big for real boobs but hers a dramatically large. Guys like that right?

I heard the door nob move "I think it's locked," I heard her say.

He would bring her to our room? The door nob shifted again. "I guess so," I'll have to get that fixed maybe you can change in Shelby's room.

I heard them walk away I opened the balcony door that Blaine had and I sat in the chair looking at the shinning pool. I saw them walk away into the forest and shift into their wolves and play restel.

So he can change wolf with her but he doesn't want to go on a run with me? I am truly confused.

****

UGH! that bitch. Literally she is a female dog I kept on pacing throughout the hallway. How dare her take my mate like that. What hurts worse is the fact that Blaine is going along with it. I could feel the growl in my throat my ears picked up on the back door opening. The footsteps were to light to be Blaine's I took this as my advantage.

Blaine has already been once without me and I'm not going to wait around just for me to have time taken up. I came around the corner and saw Allie I gave her a glare and she gave me a glare back.

"Stay away from Blaine so help me if I ever see you talk to him, touch him, breathe next to him, or flirt with him I'm going to kill you right then and there," I said pushing her roughly into a mirror and it shattered.

I heard footsteps come "What's going on?" Blaine asked taking in the scene.

I looked at Allie giving her a daring look. "I was just walking and she attacked me please help me," She said getting up and falling on Blaine.

She did that in purpose! I didn't even take a breathe I felt the anger rage into me giving me an adrenaline rush. I tackled her to the ground and punched he'd in the face. She brought her hands up to her face to prevent herself from getting hit.

I felt tingles go around my waist as I was being lifted off of her. "Paisley what has gotten into you?" Blaine asked.

I tried getting out of his grasp but Blaine grabbed onto my and carried me all the way up to our room slamming my body against the wall. He pressed his body against mine and looked at me in the eyes.

"Calm down," he demanded using his alpha voice.

In an instant I felt the worry wash off of me and the anger flow away. I looked at Blaine "Don't use your alpha powers on me ever again," I told him.

"Paisley what's going on?" Blaine asked me.

"I should be asking you that question you were making out with the slut," I told him.

"Listen to me when we were little Allie said if I ever found my mate that she would do antes against you. She would kiss me in from of you and see your reaction. When she came she wanted to do it right when you want to the restroom. I told her no that it was wrong and she forced herself. After I chased after you said now that we kissed she would have to see what you would do," Blaine explained.

She is so manipulative.

"She wanted to see if you would fight her if you were really my mate I do the same thing to her when she finds her mate is was a bargained deal. You can talk to her about it if you want," Blaine said explaining to me.

"It really hurt though seeing you with her," I explained.

I know it did I saw it in your face and I wish I did something sooner," Blaine said.

"How do I know your telling the truth?" I asked him.

"Because I promised you that I would never lie to you unless it was for gift purposes after you got out of the hospital remember? When you got your memory?" Blaine questioned me.

I thought back to the moment it was when we were snuggled up together "Yeah I guess your right," I stated sighing.

"You swear on my life that your not lying?" I asked him again just to make sure that he was telling the truth.

"I'm not lying o swear," Blaine said reassuring me by holding his hand up.

"Good now I had a bad night yesterday want to make it up for me," I asked suggesting Blaine.

Blaine nodded eagerly as he took me in his arms and we fell onto his bed getting tangled up in one another.

One more chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 182 31
“Making friends is hard, falling in love is harder but falling in love with two wrong persons is astonishing easy. Still I would have preferred my li...
50K 2.1K 41
COMPLETED **Second book in the Powerful But Broken trilogy** Can be read as a stand alone ------ I turn to see Tobias and Xander closer to the tree l...
1.8K 87 26
//This book contains mature content// " Only then does my shocked brain register that Jaden is holding a knife between his fingers. Shit. My face dra...
5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...