Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

59- Listening to Water.

13.5K 437 102
By BluePringlez

I updated the Wattpad app.. and WHAM. I can update on my phone, without using memo-pad. ;_; I love you so much right now Wattpad people. I love you so much.

-Written on phone, not edited. Not that my chapters ever are edited-

Oh and *'6htbvedxwscbfxhjsdnxfhdsuajyqnb;&_!:Z KYAAAA! 2000 VOTES OH MAH EFFING GOSH. I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT ID GET PAST 100! AND IM JUST SPAZZING! I LOVE YOU ALL ;_;

P.P.S I'm planning ongoing to the New York Anime Convention in October.. :3 Anyone else coming?

~ ~ ~

Aiden Pov.

The dustly cell only had a broken sink, a lumpy stinky mattress with stains. Some looked like blood, others like... barf. Spiderwebs were at the upper corners of the roof.

Drip Drip Drip.

Each created a little pattern. It was like music. Annoying music.

Drip Drip Drip.

The pool of water in the broken sink overflowed and spilled slowly to the floor. My eyes trailed it as I sat quietly in a corner. The chakra cuffs scratched and burnt my skin as I rubbed my hands against one another to create some heat.

It was cold in this contaiment place. My back was to the corners of the walls. My feet were bent as I leaned softly on the wall.

"Burts of blue, blasts of red..." I began to sing but stopped. I was too hungry and thirsty to waist energy on singing.

I sighed and my stomach grumbled as it moved with my breathing. I groaned quietly.

"Guards?" I called outloud, hoping somebody could hear me.

I heard shuffeling from outside my cell.

"What." A gruff voice asked in a sharp tone.

"I'm very hungry." I said to him, my stomach growling again to emphisize it.

"So what?" He asked a sharp edge to his voice.

"Get me food, please." I asked politely.

"You're a prisoner, you'll get food when you do." He sounded uncaring.

"I havent eaten in about a week." I added the small detail, my voice squeaking like a mouse.

I heard grumbling and footsteps.

It was silent for a while, until the footsteps returned.

"Here.." The voice grumbled, and I saw a metal plate slide under the door with rice and water.

I slowly crawled towards it and slid it on the ground, back to my corner. I quietly ate the rice. My throat soon burned less and I took a sip of water. I couldn't contain myself any longer.

(Play Song- Very Important foreshadowing c: plus its pretty.)

Taking in breaths and stretching, so I layed on the floor on my back, my feet crossing over one another.

"Bursts of blue, blasts of red...

The world crumbles around me.

Twisted screams in my head.

Look what my best friend has done to me.

Now I drift through empty space.

Vision of a boy's pain filled face.

I reflect with apathy,

Upon my memories..." I continued to eat and drank some more, pushing myself up with my hand. I heard shuffeling, but I ignored it. More footsteps and whispering. Voices and I could feel more presences. I ignored that aswell. I'm singing for myself, not others. They are just freeloaders. I brought the cup to my mouth, drinking more water before getting ready to sing to myself sadly. My eyes closed as I could feel small tears wanting to come out, but I wouldn't let them.

"Listen... I swear she was-" I heard a murmer, but it was my time to return to the song now as the vocals had to show up at this point.

"How he held me as I died...

Begged for forgiveness, oh... he cried.

My soul has been ripped away from me,

I feel no sympathy.

Even now memories fade,

And my emotions dissapear too.

No diamonds, hearts, clubs, or spades.

But Iaki I used to love you.

No diamonds, hearts, clubs, or spades.

But Iaki I used to love you..." I finished and soon finished my food. My throat still burned, but I ignored it and hummed the song again to myself.

"She's not half bad at singing actually.." Another voice murmered quietly.

"Yeah. Wonder who's Iaki." A third said.

"Prisoner. Who the hell is Iaki?" The sharp voice asked, addressing me.

My eyes glazed over as I accidentaly sucked myself into a genjutsu, along with everyone in the room. All they saw was Iaki's form hugging my sister in darkness because I didn't get to go anyfarther, like making a background or sounds. The chakra chains activated and I was shocked hard, my genjutsu fading quickly.

"What the-" The third voice mumbled.

"PRISONER, DID YOU JUST TRY TO CAST A GENJUTSU?!" The sharp voice bellowed. I flinched and pushed back into my corner.

"It-It was an accident. I-I didn't mean..." I whimpered. "M-My Kekkai Genkai makes Genjutsus being cast by thought.. but.. I didn't mean to.. I usually dont use it.. I just thought.. and.." I winced as the chakra chains burnt my burised arms.

"Was the guy Iaki?" The second voice asked.

"Yes.." I sniffed as I knew the next question, tears going to the corners of my eyes.

"The girl was you?" There was the question.

"No. That was my twin sister..." I said shaking my head although they couldn't see me, giving a broken laugh.

"Oh man... That sucks." The second voice spoke.

"...Yeah... You don't even know it." I mumbled, pushing myself up, and hugging my knees softly. "Hey, Guard person.." I called.

"What?" His voice hissed.

"Here." I said and drank the last of water, placing it onto the metal tray, pushing it to the door where his hand took it away.

Two knocks on the metal door echoed around my small prison.

"May I come in?" The second voice asked. I raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, why not?" I said, allowing him in. The creaky door opened and in came someone with a scar over his nose. A leaf headband. He stuck his hand out to me, wanting to help me up. I didn't want to get up in the first place. It would waist energy that I need. Who knows when I'll get more food at all?

I just took his hand, shook it, and brought my hand back to my other hand which wraped around my knees.

"Uh. My name is Iruka. Iruka Umino... What is yours, miss?" The man asked me.

"Oh.. Its Aiden. Aiden Haruhana..." I mumbled quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Aiden Haruhana?" Iruka seemed to want to clarify.

"Yeah." I said with a small nod.

"Is that your nickname? Is Aiden short for something?" Iruka asked and I shook my head 'No'. I rested my chin on my knees, looking at Iruka's feet.

It was silent for a few long minutes. I kept my eyes downcast, and coughed afew times in that time. I wasn't kidding when I said it was dusty and smelled awful.

Iruka squated down to my level, meeting my eyes.

"So what do you like to do in your spare time, Aiden-san?"

"Cloud watching... Training... Working... Gardening... Training... Reading... Singing..." I got quieter as I went along.

"Thats intresting." He said and ploped down onto his butt, crossing his legs indian style and putting his hands on his shoes.

"You?" I asked.

"I teach kids at the academy, so I don't really have much free time. When I do though, I hang out with my friend and student Naruto. Or I just relax." Iruka said and wiped under his nose as if he was going to sneeze. I don't blame him.

I opened my mouth to respond, but was pulled into a coughing fit. I finally caught my breath with a burning throat and thumping chest. "How old?" I asked, finally able to talk.

"They vary in ages. I'm teaching nine year olds right now. Naruto is twelve." He stated. I nodded slowly.

"Ah.." I said, and silence entered the conversation again.

I was almost tempted to yell out: I see how it is! Just to break tension, just like Alice used to do.

Alice..

An image flashed of her angry expression, after I cut her hair, then her slow realization and guilt. It was short lived however, because a shock from the chakara cuffs sent me clutching my chest in rasped breaths.

"Prisoner! Stop casting-"

"I didn't mean-" I huffed out, one eye open, the other closed in pain.

"Aiden. Why do you keep making Genjutsus, when you know you cant..?" Iruka asked me softly.

"I didn't mean to. I just- thought about something and the image was-" I coughed as the dust entered my lungs. Instead of continuing the sentence I let it die.

"That was your twin right? Why was she mad, then suddenly.. upset..?" Iruka asked.

"Huh? How did you know she was my twin..?" I asked.

"Because she isn't as pretty as you." He complimented me and I blushed softly.

"B-But we're identical twins. We look exactly the same..." I mumbled.

"No you don't. You're obviously much more prettier than her. She uses make-up to look like you. And I can tell you dont have any make-up on."

"Wait.. how did you know she uses make-up?" I asked in confusion.

"The soft eyeshadow she wears. And she doesn't have natural beauty like yours." I blushed harder if possible.

"O-Oh..." I was to shocked to say anything else.

"Why are you even in here? You don't seem like a bad person." Iruka said inspecting me more.

"I'm waiting to find out what happened with Asoka. And I was... uh.. Part of the invasion." I said unsure about it. Would he be mad because of this..?

"Really?" He didn't sound upset or angry about it.

"Uh.. yeah.. you're not angry?" I asked.

"Of course not. There had to be a reason behind it. And you did what you believed was right, and you were ordered to... right?" Iruka asked.

"Yeah. My father ordered Team Kana to... but.. it was my older sister who wanted to take it.. to avenge my brother..." I replied.

It was silent for a while. Then I just.. I wanted to say it. I don't know why. I just.. It felt like it had to be said.

"My brother... his name..." I closed my eyes. No going back now. "It was Keisiki. Which is where Kana is from. Keisiki Haruhana.... See... Kana... 'Ana' is from HaruhANA, and 'K' is from his first name. Kana." I said and sighed. "We named our team after him... because he trained us and loved us. But he loved Asoka-"

"Wait. Asoka? Asoka Hatake?"

"Yeah. Keisiki was supposed to marry Asoka... before she mysteriously dissapeared, and he was found dead... So she must have killed him and fled." I said, clenching my fist. I shook my head slowly. "But. The Asoka I just met. She..." I thought out my words carefully. "She isn't the same Asoka from before... she's... I-I know she is the princess.. But... Who was the other Asoka..?" I asked myself quietly.

"...That sounds.. complicated." Iruka said, seeming to think over his words slowly.

"You don't have to hold back. Just tell me what you're thinking. Don't waist time on lies." I said dully. Iruka frowned, but still didn't seem angry. More hurt than anything.

"I'm not lying." He stated in a-matter-of-factly.

"Okay..." I said.

What I was thinking?

'Yeah Right!! I know you're angry at me for being a part of the invasion.'

"Aiden... are you alright?" Iruka sounded hesitant.

"Yeah." I said and coughed alittle more.

"So. Can you tell me about your home?" Iruka asked. I hesitated alittle.

"Uhm... Sure... What would you like to know?" I asked, unsure.

"Just. Talk. Whats it like? How were you treated? The view? Were there conflicts or problems there?" Iruka asked, seeming curious. But... He was gathering intel. He was interrogating me without the pressure... I guess I prefer this kind of interrogation instead of... I inardly shivvered.

"Kusagakure, Land Hidden in the Grass. It has a large plain surrounding it, and is made up of a forest kind of island. Most civilians live in the trees with tree houses, and the markets and public places are on the ground. However not many people like going to the ground. The trees are the outer walls, and have a certian genjutsu that the first King cast when he made this place..." I sighed. "I was treated..." I let the question die out. "The civilians didn't like that they had no say in the government or rules. And were planning an uprising... which we had to put down.. and this..." I died out again, but Iruka realized.

"That created more stress... and is creating an endless loop." He mumbled in shock. I nodded.

"I don't want anymore people to die... Asoka is the prophecy's princess who can break the loop and create peace in Kusagakure.." My shadowed eyes flickered to Iruka's. "I just want there to be peace..." I mumbled.

The ground shook and dust and small rocks fell from the ceiling as a loud bang errupted. Iruka jumped up, while I stayed in my corner.

"Who-AUGH!" The third voice grunted and I heard a familiar thump as a body fell to the floor. I heard a poof and annoyed grunts.

"Aw man. He got away-un..." A voice grumbled.

"Silence. We have to just find the one-"

"But now he's going... to... Oh. I'm sorry-un.."

"Dont inturupt me again." The voice sounded dangourusly calm. "The one who has information about the supposed rose princess.."

Iruka got up slowly, and tried as hard as he could not to make any noises. I sighed to myself quietly.

Then my eyes widened.

You know that awful feeling. Where you know you're SUPPOSED to be quiet. And then something makes a very loud noise?

Yeah.

I had to sneeze

And thanks to all the dust and the coldness of this cell.

I sneezed.

It was so quiet that I was frozen with fear.

Those moments. Where your heart pounds. And someone else gives you a look of shock or hatered for what you have done.

Iruka had both. His teeth clenched, shown with his slightly open grimace, and his eyes closed. If they werent closed, they would have been glaring. I just know it.

"Did... did you hear that-un?" The first voice asked hesitatingly.

"Iruka." I hissed in a whisper, he opened his eyes and looked at me, wanting me to be silent.

"What?" He whispered back.

"The cuffs. If you get them off. I can distract the badguys, and put them in a genjutsu enough for us to-"

"You're a prisoner. I can't do that. You could run away and leave me to die for all I-"

"I wouldn't." I hissed strongly, trying to be quiet.

"How would I know?"

"You just have to trust me." I hissed back, getting frustrated. He looked as if he was fighting himself.

"I-I can't.. I'm sorry. Just stay out of sight." He said and took out a mirror, putting his hand out to see the enemy. His eyes widened and he worded something to himself.

A-ka-t-su-ki... Akatsuki? What's.. wait! Its the guys with black cloaks and red clouds!

I tried sending chakara to my wrists, putting distance between the electrical currents. I then tried to mold my chakara to squash the evil cuffs. A small tick.

KRASH!

Yes. It was so bad, crash was spelled with a K.

The cuffs made that loud noise as they tore apart and became useless. I quickly imagined a genjutsu on the whole room, of nobody being in the room me and Iruka were in. So anybody who enters thinks its empty. Iruka noticed the genjutsu, and saw nothing happened to him, so let it slide.

The door of the cell fell fowards as a sound of an explosion filled my ears. Iruka froze where he was, then jumped back to me. I stood up and dusted myself off.

"Theres nobody in there.." The calm voice spoke, seeming irriated, as I saw a red-head walk into view, standing in the doorless doorway.

"Man. Does that mean the target left-un?" The other voice asked, the red-head turned his head to the side as he replied.

"I'm not sure.. Come here for a second." He said and gestured his hand fowards.

"Whyyy! I'm checking these cells-un." The other voice said.

That probably meant his parter was there. I quietly moved to the back corner where the sink overflowed, dripping. There if they saw through my genjutsu, they couldn't see me. Iruka followed quietly behind me.

"Just come here. I don't have all day." Something silver entered the doorway, looking like a tail. The tail suddenly dissapeared as footsteps came closer to the cell.

I tilted my head as I curiously observed. A blonde popped his... her... his... it's head in.

"What about this room-un?" He asked, his hands on the doorframe.

"Check it." The calm voice said from the same red-head.

"What do you- Oh. -un." The blonde lifted the fringe over his eye to reveal some red glowy thingy.

He inspected the room again then smirked as his eyes floated to my wall... he didn't make eyecontact with me.. so he.. He didn't see me.. Did he?

"Oh. I get what you mean now-un." He removed his hands from the doorway. And for a second I thought I saw mouths on it.

...

I was right.

His hands spit out some kind of.. clay.

He molded it into something... A bird. It flew around the room...

"Art is an.. EXPLOSION!" The bird exploded afew meters infront of me and I covered my mouth with my hands, to keep me from screaming. But that explosion.

It broke my genjutsu.

"It was hard to see through that genjutsu. Its almost at Itachi's level-un." The blonde laughed.

I cursed and jumped back. Doing some handsigns.

"Water style: Sebon River!" I yelled and water formed, creating sebon needles that rushed towards the blonde.

"Un!" He yelled and jumped back, hiding behind the doorway.

"Ugh. You're taking too long. Move it."

"Hey-un!" The blonde sounded annoyed as I heard him slid on the floor. The redhead walked into the room. I kept the needles flying at him, but the metal tail deflected everything he threw at me. I narrowed my eyes, and went to attack him.

"Water Style: Kahuna Wave!" I yelled, dashing towards him. My chakara poured out in waves and threw at him, creating strong riffs. His metal tail struck the ground, keeping him from sliding back.

Iruka began doing something too. "Clone Jutsu!" And about ten of him filled the room. They jumped onto the red head.

"Like that would stop me." The dangorus calm voice spoke with a hint of posion. The clones dissapeared in an instant. Iruka gave me a sad look, did a handsign and poofed off, leaving me alone in a cell with criminals, with already low chakara.

If only Riza could save me.

Riza.

A genjutsu covered the whole room again of her coming through the walls and protecting me as they fought. I tried to stay off to the side. Hoping help would come, and these bad guys would leave.

The Genjutsu was broken easily again as the blonde looked into the silent cell.

"Damn it. This girl loves genjutsu's doesnt she-un?" The blonde asked.

He walked towards me slowly and I cowered back.

"Just go away! Leave me alone." I cried. I couldn't do anything. My chakara was deepleting and I had no weapons. I was no match for two Akatsuki members.

"Do you have information about the Rose Princess?" The red-head asked me. Glaring annoyed.

"W-Whats it to you?" I stuttered. I wasn't going to help bad guys catch her. She was my friend.

"We just want to know-un."

"Why?"

"Tell us, or we'll kill you." The red-head was getting impatient.

"If you kill me, you won't get awnsers. Tell me why, and if its a good reason... I'll tell you what you want to know."

~ ~ ~

"LADY TSUNADE!" Ibiki yelled, dashing into her office. "Akatsuki! They just entered the cell for the prisoner that we had. They killed one of the ANBU on watch."

"What!?" Tsunade yelled, standing up from her chair, slamming her hands on the desk.

"Yes. A blonde and red-head. Wearing a black cloak with red clouds. I only got a glance before I came here." Ibiki said.

"What about Aiden?" Tsunade asked.

"I don't know. I came to inform you first." Ibiki said quickly.

"DAMN-"

Poof

"Lady Tsunade!" Iruka showed up. "They cornered us, I couldn't get her out. I need to help her. I wasn't prepared. I should have been. I'm so sorry." Iruka sounded panicked.

"Get three teams of ANBU there on the double. NOW." Tsunade said, sitting back in her chair. The two men nodded and left as quickly as they could.

~ ~ ~

Asoka's eyes slowly opened to see the plain white ceiling. She sat up, feeling calm now. She grew confused.

"Huh..? Where am I..?" She asked herself quietly. She looked around the room, and saw Kakashi next to her bed, his eyes closed as he rested his head on the bed. "Kakashi? What is he doing here..?" Asoka was confused. Then her eyes widened slightly as her hands went to her stomach. She lifted her shirt just enough to see the pink skin, where a scar would form. Tears went to the corners of her eyes.

'But.. I... Why would this happen..? I- I met them. I met my kids... my future kids... I was going to have them, and raise them... Why would they take that away from me. Just when I met them.' She thought to herself, she wiped at her eyes furiously as tears continued to flow. 'I didn't do anything wrong. What did I do wrong? Was I a bad girl? I never- I never did anything wrong.' Now tears wouldn't stop, but she continued wiping at them, hoping that it would help.

Asoka's legs slowly moved to her chest and she hugged them there.

Kakashi woke up from the movement and looked up to Asoka's curled up figure under the bed-sheets.

"A-Asoka.." His voice cracked. She looked up startled, and saw it was her husband and boyfriend.

"K-Kakashiii..." She cried and hugged him for comfort. "They're gone." She said outloud now. "The kids. I-" She was hiccuping. "I met the kids. One was-" She couldn't even finish her sentences. Asoka's hands clenched onto Kakashi's jonin jacket and she cried. "One was an older boy. He- He looked so much like you." She finished that sentece so quickly that she wasn't even realizing what she was saying.

"What?!" Kakashi asked startled, grabbing her arms and pushing her back so he could look into her eyes. "Explain please." He sounded upset, and was trying to be strong.

"I- When I was passed out, I was in this dark space, and I met. I met these two kids. One was a girl, and she looked like me. And- And an older boy that looked like- like you." She continued crying. "I-I think they were our kids."

Kakashi became shocked. So shocked that his mouth opened alittle underneath his mask. "What? Are you sure? Maybe it was a dream or something? Or you were hallucinating?" Kakashi loved the idea of having kids with Asoka, but it broke his heart knowing it wouldn't happen.

"No. It happened. They- They deffinatly were our kids." She began tearing again. Kakashi softly hugged her back, and Asoka brought her arms to his back, holding on. She slowly brought her hands to her chest and closed her eyes, breathing in.

'Mint and herbs...' She thought quietly.

The silence soon calmed both of them down and Asoka pulled back. She looked to the right, then left, unsure. Closed her eyes with a small blush and quickly gave Kakashi a peck on the masked lips, before hiding underneath her covers in embarassment.

Kakashi smiled, opening his mouth. He brought his gloved hand to Asoka's head, patting it softly. "I love you, Asoka." He said, grinning now.

A small mumble came from Asoka. "I love you too, Kakashi." From under the heavy covers, she was blushing furiously. Her heart going at the speed of the drips of water.

*end chapter*

- - - -

This wasn't a clifthanger... Was it? No.. It wasnt... I didn't do anything clifthangerlikeish. I just.. used.. closure.. ///

Kakoka. Everywhere.

I had a dream, that had to do with Kakoka. Its weird because. I never have Naruto Related dreams. And i remebered it. So. I'm just guna - Whoop Whoop Whoop Whoop -floats away-

Comment - Makes me happyy

Vote - It helps c:

Somefin

~Bubby-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 2.1K 30
Kakashi Hatake is a guys that thinks his life is ordanary. Boy was he wrong. Now that he is a jonin he has a team of his own. Sasuke, Sakura and Naru...
179K 6.9K 17
(Y/N) was to be married to Kakashi Hatake. A ninja from the Leaf Village her family was allied to. But she didn't know him, couldn't even tell you wh...
73K 2.2K 50
When Iruka Umino is in love with the Sixth Hokage, Kakashi Hatake, things begin to build up in their relationship but people are there to also corrup...
120K 4.2K 55
"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝." • KakashixFem...