Daughter of Thanatos: On the...

By KatOBrien6

Running. It's all I've ever done. It's all I ever can do. Well, at least that's what she said. She told me th... More

1
2
3
4
A/N
5
I Eat Butterflies? (there may be spoilers for TFIOS)
Nico Meets Max
I Officially Hate Nico
The Great Plan
We're Back
I Almost do it
A/N

Daughter of Thanatos: On the run

1.3K 30 2
By KatOBrien6

Running. It's all I've ever done. It's all I ever can do. Well, at least that's what she said. She told me that I could never be normal. Never be liked by anyone. Never Loved.

She was my mother... Before she was killed by her own sister. Before I was Alone.

All I have left is the hatred of my past and the revenge I seek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! this is my second book even though I deleted my first book because it was for fun so I guess this is actually my first serious book. YAY. Anyway this isn't the first chapter. The first chapter will be coming out soon.... Hopefully. Lol. I'll TRY to get each chapter out on a Mondays but no promises.

Hope you enjoyed it so far. Thanks byeeeeee

                       ~Kat(Or Paige lol)<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
120K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
663K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
117K 4.1K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...