Teen Titans: Raven x Futa Abu...

By Zillaworld

(I do not own Teen Titans and I do not own DC/DC Comics) All I ever wanted was to be loved. All I ever wanted... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Hero Freaks
Chapter 2: Just A Scratch
Chapter 3: There's No Going Back Now
Chapter 4: Cutting
Chapter 5: Life Is Cruel And Unfair
Chapter 6: Regular Life And Hurting
Chapter 7: Biggest Mistake Of Your Life
Chapter 8: Taken
Chapter 10: My House, My Rules
Chapter 11: Being Mom's and Daya's New Girlfriend?
Chapter 12: Night Bonding
Chatper 13: Don't Believe In That Love At First Sight Bullshit
Chapter 14: Iris Being More Of A Mom And Raven Being Scary
Chapter 15: When She Doesn't Get What She Wants
Chapter 16: Love You Like You Were My Own
Chapter 17: Happy Birthday Sarah
Chapter 18: When I Get Out Of Here And I will...
Chapter 19: Time Apart Can Change You
Chapter 20: Iris Origin Story
Final Chapter Part 1
Final Chapter Part 2
The Final Chapter

Chapter 9: One Pissed Off And Insane Mom

5.7K 152 64
By Zillaworld

Iris POV

I throw the skinless corpse at them and I crack my neck. "I believe you have some people that belong to me." He's now shaking in fear. "Oh? Why so scared? You were so tough on the radio what happened?" I walk towards them and he picks up a girl in pur-... Wait a sec.

"You again?" I say to her and she looks angry at me. "You monster!" She calls me but then a gun is pointed at her by the fat fuck that took and hurt my children. "Stay back! I'll kill her if you lay a finger on me!" I laugh at how stupid this guy is. "Oh man you must be retarded! Like seriously really fucking stupid." I laugh some more. "I don't give a shit if you kill that freak."

I then appear in front of him and I slap him the face. He falls and drops both his weapon and the girl I had fun with. "However I still have use for this hero freak so she is off limits." I look at the last five thugs and they cower in fear. "Oh I just thought of an idea!" I smile through my mask. "I know exactly what I'm gonna send to your boss! And make him realize he shouldn't fuck with me!" I pull out my knife and I stab this guy in the leg. "Now you stay here as I go get your friends."

Daya POV

I watch as Iris goes after the last five and instead of killing them she captured them all and tied them up. She puts them next to each other and she must've did something to them because now they cant close their eyes and it's freaky. She walks over to me and Sarah and she cuts off the rope that tied us up. "I then noticed the guy getting up and aiming his gun at her. "Look out!" She looks back but then she falls back as he shot at her head. She falls back and I look in horror as the blood comes out of her mouth.

"Fuck this!" He stands up and aims his gun at me. "I'm just gonna kill you all!" He pulls the trigger but nothing comes out. "Fuck! I ran out!" I look to my right and saw Iris raise her body up like a corpse out of the ground. "The funny thing is..." she takes off the mask and I see the bullet in her teeth and she spits out. "I had a really good day today a really good one!" She stands up. "But when I come home, find my house looking like shit, two of my children taken away from me. But worst of all..." she raise her head and continues to look at him. "You hurt them... you laid your filthy hands on them! Made them bleed, made them cry, that shit is not gonna fly."

Her body then glows green as multiple chains with snake heads  appear around her. "Insult to injury you also shot at me." The chains go at him and she launched him to the sky. "HUNGRY DARKNESS OF A THOUSAND SOULS!!!" A massive hole in the building is made tearing off the roof of this building completely and see the sky turns grey. "What is that?!" He yells in fear. "I SUMMON THE UNDEAD SERPENT!!!"

A massive green snake appears and swallows the man right front of us. The snake then disappears as the sky returns to being blue his body falls to the ground. "Now where was I?"

She walks over to us and she unties us. "Sorry but I need to do something with them all so go wait in the car." I nod and as I'm free I hug her. "Thank you. You saved us." "Heh." She pats my back." I hold my sisters hand but I look back at the other girl who looks at Iris in fear. "What about her?" I say and she looks at her. "Hmmm. I'll deal with her later right now I have a message to deliver."

Iris POV

After they leave I walk over to the cunt. "Wake up!" I slap him and he jumps and screams. "Oh you'll be screaming alright." I smack him in the face with his own gun and I shot at his legs twice. "Please let us go! We don't want the money anymore just let us go!" I turn to the tied up thugs as there eyes are red. "No. Because you are going back to the boss. Your real boss." I walk over to the tools on the table. "So many options... so little time." I then saw a rusty screwdriver and I smile. "Hehehe..." I pick it up and I walk over to him as he is now crying. "Your boss wanted me dead right? Or was this to your own accord?" I ask him. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have messed with you I'll never do it again!" I laugh and stab him in his arm with the rusty screwdriver. "Sorry but I plans... and you lived a good life anyway." I laugh at my own joke. "YEAH RIGHT!!!"

Raven POV

She stabs him with it and it makes me sick as she cuts him down and makes the men watch as she does. All with that damn smile on her face. His arms and legs with slash marks and holes in his body as he struggles to hang on for dear life. "And for the finishing touch." She snaps her fingers and we hear hissing. "Snakes?!" One of hem yelled as he looks around for them she walks over to him and slaps him. "Keep your eyes on him! I want you to watch or I'll do the same thing to you as well!" She slaps him again. "That goes for all of you. If you want to live so badly then you will watch what happens when you decide to fuck with someone like me!"

With that yell we turn to see form the darkness tens no... hundreds of green and black snakes come in and they head over to the boss of this shit hole. "Wait! I'm sorry! I won't mess you again I swear!" "Apologizing won't save you. Now watch as the snakes begin to eat you alive!" The snakes go inside his body eating him alive as we hear nothing but flesh being ripped off him. I noticed one out of four men are not looking... he's gonna be next.

She walks over to me and I look up at her. "Your name... is Iris." "Yeah it sweetheart. And your the girl that help me get rid of my virginity." I grit my teeth. "You raped me!" "So?" I stand up and I slap her. "You RAPED ME!!!" She looks at me and she takes off her mask fully. "I think you people should get your heads out of your asses and listen when I say..." she slaps me this time and it hurts so bad. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!!"

Iris POV

After she falls I look back at the dead man and I see the snakes looking satisfied. "The fun is not over my friends." I point at the tied up men. "The man on the right at the very end was not looking. Eat him as well." I snap my finger and like lighting they rush at him and they attack. I walk over and I move the last four men and made them watch. "See what happens when you don't watch?! Now watch him get eaten alive or your next!"

I look back at the girl and I look at her up and down. I lick my lips and I walk over to her. "Your name. Now." "..." I make her stand on her feet. "I said name. NOW!!" "R-Raven." I look back at the men and I see them red eyes as they can't blink still. "Wait here." I tell her and I walk over to them and I untie them with my knife. "Put the bodies in that car. Show them to your boss. And never talk to me, or my daughters ever again!" I slam my foot on the dead mans head. "DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!?!" "YES IRIS!!!"

And with that they did as I told hem and they drove off with the bodies. "And as for you Raven..." I turn to face her. "I've had a really bad week and it's not even Saturday yet. So I need to release some stress." I pull my zipper down and she looks in fear. "Get on your knees and suck this cock like you mean it." She looks away. "Oh I'm sorry... did I stutter? I said get on your knees and suck on my cock! Now!"

She walks over to me and she crouches down. I put my hand on the back of her head and I shove my cock in her mouth. "Fuck!" She starts to chock on my cock and it slowly makes me harder. "Fuck yeah that feels good!" She's good at this... how would she know how to do this? She's a slut isn't she? I mean look them sexy legs and ass she has! I feel myself getting closer and I hold her head and I thrust into her mouth. "Here it comes!" I cum inside her mouth and I feel my cum fill her mouth completely.

I pull out and I hold her face. "Swallow it all. Now!" She gulps down every last drop I released inside her. "Now get up." She mange's to stand. "Get on the table and speed your legs." Her eyes widen in horror like that night I fucked her. "No! You will not have your way with me again!" "So you resist?" She continues to give me a glare. "Fuck you." "Thats gay." I move closer to her. "Spread your legs and get on that fucking table." "Make me!" I smile. "I was hoping you say that!" I grab her by the neck and we move over to the table and I slam her down. I push my cock inside her once again and I groan at how tight she is. She screams in pain as I fuck her yet again.

I move my hands to her hips as I thrust into her and it feels even betrayed now. She can't even look at me as I noticed tears in her eyes. "Good just like I remember!" I move my hands it her back and I pick her up which surprised her. Soon I feel her legs crossed around my waist. "Oh so you do like me fucking you huh?! Well aren't you a slut!" Her nails dig into my back and I hiss in pain a little. "You bitch!" I bite down on her neck and she grips harder on me as I fuck her. I bite down harder and she screams in pain. "Take it! Take it all you Hero slut!" I thrust one last time and I release my cum inside her.

I pant as I try to catch my breath and so does she. "Your coming with me." I tell her and she looks confused before I tapped her neck and she passes out. But why... "Why was your face red?"

Daya POV

Me and Sarah wait for Iris to come out and we see her do... what is she doing with that Titan? She opens the back doir and she moves her next to my sister. "She's going to be living with us for awhile." "Why?" I ask but she closes the door. She then gets in the passenger seat and she smiles. "She's my sex slave now." She then begins to laugh like a manic. "Stupid Hero slut!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 249 10
"My son. I have given you a mission- no a burden most foul. It will go against everything I have taught you to understand. It will make you despise m...
1.1K 54 9
I'm dangerous. I'm lethal. I shouldn't be here. I should leave. But I know that I can't do that to Raven. She left me, but that doesn't mean I should...
133K 3.6K 22
Teen Titans fan fiction. I do not own the Teen Titans. Warning: This book contains a small amount of cursing, adult humor, and is not based off of Te...
62 4 8
Robin/Nightwing (Richard Grayson) x F!reader Started: May 2021 Published: 13-10-2023 ~ The life story of Frost daughter of Killer Frost, and how she...