Masters Little One

By lolliopo564

-- Currently under maintenance. Chapters are being rewritten. -- "Little one?" "Yes Master?" she said while b... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Read Before Continuing.
Part 4
Part 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 ;)
CHAPTER 29 -_-
Chapter 30
Book 2, Chaper 1
Book 2, Chapter 2
Please Read.

Chapter 12

27.8K 458 242
By lolliopo564

 "You don't love me master. You just don't want to lose me. I need to go do Landry." She runs off into the laundry room. She breaks down crying.

He looks at her room, "What have I done?"

Ten months have passed and the baby is here. The mother did nothing for the child or for the house. The mother was out every night or she was at home complaining about how the servants messed up. Blue also lost her room because of the new servants. Blue now has two small boxes in the masters' closet. One for her clothes. She was forced to eat so she wouldn't die from starvation. She was her original size but she was still broken. Sebastian did take care of her more. He stayed up every night to feed her and bathe her. They haven't talked about the kiss. The wife and Sebastian have been fighting recently and Blue keeps to herself.

She walks out of the baby's room seeing Master and his wife walking up the stairs. Master hasn't seen Blue in about three days because he has been overworking. She walks back into the room and quickly hides in the bathroom. The art room was turned into a baby room.

"Baby isn't she beautiful?" The wife says picking up the baby.

He was occupied on his phone trying to find Blue. He needed to talk to Blue. He noticed that she came into this room but never left. He smirks looking at the bathroom.

"Yes, she is beautiful. I need to pee." He walks into the bathroom and locks the door.

"You are bad at hiding." He says looking around in the bathroom. He soon looked under the sink and noticed Blue looking at him. Her cheek resting on her knee. Yes she was beautiful. The more Blue hides from her master, the more he wants her. The more he wants to run away with her. He didn't know why this feeling took over. He just always remember the memories they had.

She leaned into his arms and he picked her up. She curls into his chest. He carries her out and whispers. "Seems like little one here slipped in the bathroom. I am going to clean her up." The wife nods.

He walks into the book room and laid her on the small couch and covered her in a blanket. Before he left, he kissed her forehead. "Take a nap baby girl. I am sorry I haven't fed you the last three days. Work has been busy. Ill promise tonight will be nice."

"Ye-Yes master."

Soon she woke up and saw it was 7. She frantically got up and ran downstairs and saw master cooking dinner. She walked over worried.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep! I didn't mean too... Let me finish dinner Master sir... its my job." Her tail between her legs and her ears are back.

"My wife left for a month with the baby. Her parents wanted to see her. It's just me and you." He turned around and looked at Blue. Her eyes we no longer her bright blue, they were sky blue. She nodded and she left the kitchen to go get Sebastian's bath ready for 7:15.

"Your bath is ready Master Sir. Enjoy." She bows as her stomach growls. He pats his lap and like before she sat in it. He slowly fed her what was on his place. She sucked on the spoon some and he sat her on the table and he made her baby bottle of warm milk. He sat back down and he sat her in his lap. Blue facing Sebastian. He holds her bottle and she starts drinking like a kitten would.

"Thank you da-Master~" She said drinking the milk. 'Was she about to call me daddy in this state? I know she almost did last time too... I am hearing things' Sebastian thought. Her purrs start to be loud enough for Sebastian could hear. He happily held the bottle until it ran out. He rubbed her back and she let out a small burp. He makes her wrap her legs around his waist and he carried her to the bathroom. She needed a bath.

"I will take care of my kitten." He whispers into her ear.

They got into the bath and he washed her like always. She stayed still like a good kitten but her tail explored the male's legs and waist. Her eyes were a sky blue and she giggled. Her kitten side showing.

"Baby girl? You okay?"

"Y-Yes~!" she was giggling turning around to face Sebastian. She grabs the cloth.

"May I wash you master?"

"if you wish baby girl." She starts to wash him slowly curiously. Blue happily washes her master showing that she was grateful. Within the last 10 months, she gotten her fur back and she was feeling a lot better. Yet she was still scared of the masters' wife.

After the bath and they got dressed, he crawled into bed and pulled her close. He fell asleep and when he woke up. There she was. Her face buried into his chest. Her tail around his leg again, for the first time in almost two years he was happy.

She soon woke up whining feeling that Sebastian was not there. She leaned up yawning. She looked around and crawled off the bed and waddled into the kitchen. She saw her master only in boxers. She let out a squeal and turned away. He walked up behind her and grabbed her waist softly.

"Hungry? I got some warm milk and coco puffs."

Her tail wrapped around his leg again. She nods and her ear flicks feeling his breath on her ear. He chuckles into her ear "Come sit."

She does as she is told and she sits in the seat. He picks her up and sits her in his lap. She slowly eats the dry coco puffs. Sometimes having fun with them. Then she lets master eat. Finally, he feeds her milk.

She stands up afterwards and stretches. "Sir, I have to go food shopping today. That is my main chore since the baby is not here."

He stands up and picks her up. "I will come with. I want to get some stuff from other stores."

"Yes sir." With that she leaves and goes and gets dressed. She gets dressed into black pants, a black crop top that is form fitting, and then she puts on a flowery cover piece. She puts her hair up into her normal bun and she grabs her key and wallet and waits for Sebastian. He is dressed up in black pants and just a simple grey shirt. He grabs his key and wallet and walks out with Blue. Before he does, he removes the collar and she looks at him serious. She lets it go and Sebastian holds her hand as they go into the elevator.

"DO you have a list?"

"Yes Master. I always do. What do you need?"

"Personal business."

"Yes sir."

While they are in the car, Sebastian allowed Blue to play with his phone. She watched YouTube videos and soon a text came up

Wife: New photo has been sent

She presses the button and saw that the wife sent a photo of herself and the baby. Blue growled at the photo and deletes it. She quickly went back to her video giggling.

"Baby girl, what did u just growl at?"

She looked at the male and her eyes sparkled. "The video randomly stopped. I got mad."

He just laughed and once they parked, he took his phone. Kissed Blues forehead and he headed to his stores. She headed to hers. He walked into certain stores and picked up interesting things. He finally finished the book all about nekos and he was grabbing things in the book that most nekos liked. He grabbed leaches, sippy cups, toys, and other stuff. He pays and then asks the front counter lady.

"How do you get a Neko to stop saying master and say daddy?"

She chuckles, "Well I got my baby to say mommy, by just being kind. Loving them. Teasing them, and she loves pacis, so one night I gave her one just out of currisoity and she just sucked on it. During the night she woke me in a panic saying 'mommy I lost my paci.' She doesn't remember but little things will start. One day I came home and she ran up to me calling me mommy. I guess you would say, I got her to get into her little space. If you need to know more. We do sell a book about it and how certain littles think and stuff. Try what I did, see what happens. Also on that night. I told her to keep it in her mouth for the rest of the night, and she did."

"Thank you. I will take that and pacis."

He buys and puts it into the car. Then he walks over to the food area and helps Blue scan all the food. Mostly meats, vegies, 3 gallons of milk, 2 gallons of almond milk, and baby formula.

"Why baby formula?" He asks confused since the baby won't be there for a month

"It is for me Sir. I am still technically a baby, on my Neko side. The formula helps my stomach. If you want I can go put it back."

"No no, Lets get these to the car. I have some stuff to do in my office and the builders are coming today."

"Yes sir." With that she puts the bags into the cart and wheels it out to the car. Sebatian helps Blue with the bags and soon helps her buckle in. He gets next to her and tell the driver to take them home. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 2.3K 53
SYPNOSIS Fashie Marquez Guerrero, an only child and only girl cousins of Marquez and Guerrero's clan. Her cousins are always over protective to her...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

372K 18.6K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
540K 14.9K 76
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
44.5K 2.3K 126
Mo Chen traveled to the Collapse World and obtained a character strategy simulator. In simulation after simulation, he conquered the conquerable char...