𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂 ║Izuku ✘ Reader

By Hazzelnutz

Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullyi... More

Proluge - Izuku's Origin
Proluge - Y/n's Origin
1. | The beginning
2. | Blank page
3. | His eyes
4. | Childhood friends
5. | Detachment
6. | Stand up
7. | Petals are falling
8. | Feelings are fatal
9. | Caring
10. | Toxic thoughts
11. | Safe somewhere
12. | Everyone's hurting
14. | The edge is closer
15. | Find somebody
16. | Silent
17. | Nothing can change
18. | They never saved you
19. | Shattered
20. | Love gone wrong
21. | Unbearable
22. | Brick of time
23. | Only words bleed
24. | Still here
25. | Unfinished
26. | Time off
27. | Sooner or later
28. | Blood dripping
29. | Worst fear
30. | Demons
31. | Hero
32. | Come home
33. | Cautious
34. | Affection
35. | Long lived
36. | Remember me
37. | Star guide
38. | Challenges
39. | Drowning
40. | Find me
41. | Beautiful mind
42. | Fragile minds
43. | Joyful pain
44. | It's not over
45. | Endure
46. | Real or not?
47. | 2 AM
48. | The fall pt/1
49. | The fall pt/2
50. | Caged
51. | The stars
52. | There will come a time

13. | You are losing this game

6.1K 318 160
By Hazzelnutz

'Not today' He said.
Another day of pain it meant.

If he had just jumped today, he wouldn't have to face another round of this trauma. It really is a punishment. The living is a punishment.

Fear curls under his fingertips as he tries to help his mother up on her feet. The alcohol stinging in his nose and making his eyes teary. Inko slowly opens her eyes and sees her son standing close with a worrying feature.

"Please don't" She simply implies, eyes sharpening and lips curled into a frown. Izuku refuses and shakes his head. "Mom, you can't even stand. Let me help you to bed"

With a force, she pushes the green haired boy away. Making him stumble back and hit his head on the wall. A loud groan escapes him as he places a hand on his head. The pain is so fierce and he turns around to see if there is a crack in the wall, luckily there is none, but as his hand falls out of his forest green curls, he sees red.

"I told you not to touch me" Inko's voice slurs with alcohol and anger. She sees the boy staring at his hands before she yells at him to leave.

"Fine, I'll leave! I should have just died when I had the chance!" In anguish, he screams and runs out of the room. Nothing but getting away from it all in his mind.

Izuku makes it to the stairs and sprints down and away from the blocks. He keeps running, not noticing the blood trail he leaves behind him. His legs feel weak and his head is spinning. It's like he can't even see what's in front of him. His surroundings are getting cloudy. Until the tired boy finally passes out. Children screaming and adults rushing to his side.

This is what it took huh?

<•>

Tuesday

The next day, the students were informed about Izuku. Shock and a soft killing silence is presented with the students. A certain h/c haired feels utterly responsible.

'Nooo...he-he seemed so sad yesterday'

Guilt, regret everything hits her at once.

'It's all my fault...I should have known something was up! But what happened to him? All the teacher said was that he was in the hospital because of an accident....'

Biting her lip nervously, she is far to distracted to follow the lesson. Even though Izuku and her have been friends for a while now, she still doesn't know anything about him...but what's holding her back?

'Please be okay Midoriya. I'm sorry'

Her head slowly falls over the table, she can't keep this up. That awful feeling has never been more aching than now.

The girl jolts up from the table when a hand roughly bangs on her table. Her eyes widen with surprise as she eyes Bakugou in front of her.

"Tell me what the fuck happened to that nerd" His permanent scowl on his face.

Eyebrows knit together, Y/n forcefully stands up. "Why the hell should I know?! And why do you even care? Last time you wanted to kill him and guess what?! Maybe your wish almost got true"

A glare as cold as ice, she has never felt so disturbed by someone. Usually, she wouldn't give a flying feather about the people around her...but this, this is different.
She simply walks out of the classroom, bag on her shoulder as she slams the door shut.

Confused and curious eyes were left on the rest of the classmates. Bakugou clenches his fist, his teeth grit. Anger boils up and he kicks a chair down, scaring some of the girls sitting next to him.

"What the fuck are you staring at?! You damn extras!" He yells with bitterness as he slums out of the classroom, not planning on coming back.

Y/n jogs down the hallway, feeling a big stone in her throat. She is worried sick...Izuku is her first other friend than Shouto. Now he's hurt, he seems sad over something she can't figure out. She thought he only had a bad day but...maybe it's more than that. Maybe she's been reading him wrong this whole time.
Every time he smiled...was he hiding how he truly felt?

"I fucking failed at being a friend!"

Thick tears stream down as she makes it out of the school, passing a teacher who yells for her to stop.
She doesn't, her legs won't let her.
Her brain goes into fight or flight mode.

'I-I have to make this stop! I can't live with this feeling inside of me, something's wrong and I don't know what it is'

<•>

"Please let me go, I'm not worth it!" Izuku had recently woken up to find himself in the last place he wanted to be in. A hospital. Where people are saved, rescued from a deadly fate. Something he can't fight for any longer. The nurses worried and scared about his sudden demands, don't know how to comfort him.

"Midoriya-Kun, please understand....your head was badly injured and you need to stay here until we know you are stable enough to walk" Her sweet voice tries to get through him.

"Just let me leave and I will not be a problem anymore...It was not supposed to go like this" The green haired teen whispers the last part, looking down at his pale hands. Wondering how to get out of this situation altogether.

"Can we call your mother now? I'm sure she must be very worried, you have been here all night and we could not get in contact with her" She continues. Izuku jolts his head towards her with terrified hues, making her shift nervously, eyes scamming his feature closely.

"DON'T!....at least just let me be alone" He mutters as she slowly nods.

"Fine, if that is what you want...but please stay in your bed this time. It's not safe for you to be walking around with such a fracture on your head" She folds her hands on her lap.

The nurse leaves the room and shuts the door close. Izuku sighs as he buries himself under the blankets. Hiding his face in his hands, softly whimpering.

"If I just had made it further...why did I have to faint?! I could have stopped it, everything would have been over and nobody would ever have to suffer because of me again" His own words breaking his fragile heart.

The white silvery curtains dance with the wind in the room. From afar he can hear cars running and people talking. White flashes of light shine through the room and makes it to his bed line.

'Wait...If I just' His body moves out of the bed, with the realization that he is on the top floor, or at least far from the bottom. Feet planted on the floor, he takes a step towards the window. The light shines so brightly, it is like an invitation. Bandages on his forehead and surprisingly new bandages on his arms, he puts his hand forward, moments before he can reach the curtains.

A door slams open, he jolts backwards. Y/n stands at the doorway, holding the frame with one fist, panting like crazy. Hazy eyes meet his emerald ones as she struggles to catch her breath.

"L-L/N, what are you doing here? It's school and you ha-"

"I-I *pant* came as soon as the first period was over to see you, I *pant* had to know if you were okay. The teachers wouldn't give any details...those bastards" She flings over to the closest chair.

"O-Oh that was very kind of you, but I'm totally fine! See?" He smiles brightly, "Barely any scratches" He lets out a small chuckle.

The other girl sits confused on her chair, eyeing him closely. He had a bandage on his head and that sparks her senses. "What happened to you?"

He continues to stand in front of the window, smiling softly at her. "I tripped and hit my head very hard on the way home, aha clumsy me right? But I was sent to the hospital real quick so no vital damages were made" He explains.

She hums in response. 'He is okay?...was I overreacting because the teachers would not give up more information?' Her fist clenches, no that feeling still won't disappear. 'He looks fine though, maybe I'm overthinking things again'

"Yeah, so don't worry it was just an accident. I'm being released today, sorry for the inconvenience" He clasps his hands together, hoping she will buy the false story. Enough is enough, there is no more trying to make this work.

He is internally happy that he got at least one person to care for him. He truly is, someone may say that he is selfish for not appreciating, but she will be fine. With or without him, she'll still become the hero she wants to be. The world is going to continue on. Life is not over them, they'll be fine.

"Ah—Look at the time, you should head back to school. I don't want you to get detention because of me right?" He walks over to her with a closed eye smile.

"Midoriya wait—are you sure that you are okay? if there is anythin-"

"Yes, I am 100% sure. It was just a bad scratch. Nothing to be worried about" He laughs quietly, holding his hands close to his body.

Y/n stands up from the chair. Izuku follows her to the exit door.

Just as he opened the door, she notices the bandages on both his arms. 'Wait? why does he?-'

"I'll see you later okay?" Izuku gives her a reassuring smile with glistening orbs. The female jumps out of her thoughts and gives him a quick nod.

"Mh-I'll see you"

The door closes and she stands there still. Wondering over the questions she did not get to ask.

Why does it feel like, she's losing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 124 30
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -suicide -drug + alcohol abuse -depression -sexual content Disclaimer: I do not own any of the my hero academia characters! Just fan f...
15.5K 400 11
Izuku's life is a living hell - no wait... even hell is not that bad - He became a shut in because of all the abuse of his mother and the traumatic b...
1.5K 124 13
"I had everything... I had everything but the thing that, deep down, I wanted the most... I wanted to die." Not all wars are tangible. Shoto Todoroki...
22.5K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...