aftermath | bellamy blake

By authorm00

*third book to 'the 100' series* *unedited* What if those six years changed Gorgina? Romances blossomed in he... More

author's note
THE SERIES
cast
playlist
PREVIOUSLY ON...THE 100 - THE SERIES
aftermath - the first year
aftermath - the second year
aftermath - the third year
aftermath - the fourth year
aftermath - the fifth year
aftermath - bellamy & echo
aftermath -everything changed
aftermath - sandstorms
aftermath - don't go anywhere he's at
aftermath - ignoring you p.1
aftermath - ignoring you p.2
aftermath - farm life
aftermath - leave or die
aftermath - i couldn't let you die
aftermath - its too late

aftermath - you have always been first

473 9 1
By authorm00

__

"Have you ever wanted to kiss someone really bad? But you can't cause they're taken."

__

Gorgina Cross P.O.V

Gorgina looks at herself in the mirror, with everything except no top, her bra on display but she's not focused on who comes in, instead she's focused on the mark on her waist.

FLASHBACK

"Bellamy, did you hear that?" I ask him as I keep hearing the same sound over and over again.

THUD

THUD

"It's your imagination." He ignores me as he continues to fold what we're taking.

"It's surely not it." I try to bring his attention back to me but I fail.

He's not happy about leaving camp but I'm making him leave. There's no way I'm letting him stay with the shorter group.

"You're distracting me." I let out a groan as I make my way out of his tent, looking over at Finn who's talking to Clarke and then see Monty and Jasper talking to each other.

THUD

Why is nobody hearing it?!

I let out a huff as I make my way to the gate, the person in guard, staring down at me.

"Bellamy said to let me pass." I lie, thank god I'm good at it.

"I'll have to talk to h-" But I cut off the guard.

"We can't waste time." I add a snap to it, which makes him follow through my commands.

Once he opens it enough for me to walk through, I hold harsly onto my sword handle.

THUD

Just check what it is and then I'll make my way back, a quick run to it.

I follow the sound until I finally reach it but there's no one around, so it must be no other than an animal.

THUD

And that's when I realize... the sound isn't coming from the ground. It's coming from up in the trees.

"Fuck." I whisper to myself, realization coming through my mind. If it's a grounder, then I'm sure as hell not ready for death.

TID

This sound is for sure different, and I'm scared to turn around and see what it is. I turn around slowly until I come face to face with a male grounder who seems to be around my age.

"H-Hi." I let out, internally screaming of what's going to happen to me.

He doesn't says anything, instead I watch in slow motion as he takes out his sword, swinging it at me. It gives me hardly any time to react, and I'm able to hit it to the side but I still miss, and he doesn't.

SWISH

It almost sounds satisfying the sound of the sword entering and leaving my body. And just like that, he disappears.

I place my hand over the wound, trying to put pressure into it before blood starts dripping from my mouth and I try to grab the dripping blood with my other hand.

"H-Help." I whisper, tears streaming down my face and I can't focus on what's around me, only what's happening to me.

END OF FLASHBACK

"What's that?" The voice startles Gorgina, making her reach for her shirt, and cover herself.
"I've already seen you naked." The voice adds, that's when it clicks on her head and she turns around to face her ex.

"Still, that was too long ago." Gorgina voice is so low, Bellamy hardly hears it. Gorgina drops her shirt by mistake but when she looks down, her shirt has fallen into the bucket of dirty water she's been using to clean her clothes earlier today.

"Shit." She mumbles, pulling it out to see it all soaked.
"Here." Bellamy pulls his jacket off and then wraps it around her shoulder.

"I- It's the mark I got the day I left the camp." She finally reply to his question he asked beforehand. "Let me see." Gorgina closes her eyes as she pulls off the jacket, leaving her fully vulnerable to what could go down.

She can hear as he steps closer to her until she feels his presence right in front of her, inches away. It takes her everything to stay still and not move, not wrap her arms around him and pull him into a kiss.

Gorgina lets out a wimp when Bellamy hand touches her skin and then he starts to caress her scar. "Bellamy." She's finally able to form words but it sounds soft instead of what she was going for, stern.

"You look beautiful and it tells a story." He lets her know what's going through his head, causing Gorgina to open her eyes to see Bellamy already looking straight at her.

"There's nothing left for me, Bell." She confesses, if she didn't go out, they would've been together. It's her fault it ended. It's her fault everything she has worked so hard to built has come crumbling down. "You've got me, puppet." His voice makes her knees go jelly.

"That's what I'm afraid of, you're going to leave me someday like I did." Her voice breaks and it makes Bellamy wish they could go back. That he could go back and change many things, leave Echo, never falling for her and always wait for Gorgie.

"I'm not leaving. Not now. Not ever." His words change everything in her and she's not able to hold herself back as she pulls him into her by his jeans waistline and she leans up to him, pressing her lips against him. Softly.

This kiss isn't like any of the ones they had, instead its lands more in the passionate side, two lovers finally reuniting with each other after years. That type of kiss. And he still taste the same, like mint and she like strawberries, her favorite fruit.

The kiss changes, from passionate to hunger minutes later, he wraps his arms around her tiny waist, pulling her as close as he can. Gorgina moves her hands up to his hair, tugging gently on his hair, making him groan. He moves down to her neck, kissing her like he used to, "B-Bell." She moans.

And then it clicks on her head, what she's done.
She kissed Bellamy, who's going out with someone else.

"I'm sorry." Gorgina mumbles, pushing him away.
"I'm so so sorry." She adds, walking away but Bellamy grabs onto her hand, pulling her back.

"Why? You've got nothing to be sorry about." He asks, wrapping one arm around her waist.
"You're with Echo and I kissed you. Haven't you realized? You cheated on her with me." Gorgina takes a gulp, pushing herself once again from him and picking up her wet shirt from the ground.

"You have always been first." His words break her heart even more. She wants nothing more than to run up to him and kiss him. But he's still with Echo.

"Take the jacket." He adds, moving closer to her but she doesn't budge, "I'll see you around." And with that, she rushes out of the bathroom.

"Clarke. Clarke, you awake?" Gorgina knocks at the door, hysterically. She needs someone to talk and Clarke is the only one who could maybe calm her down, well the ones who can is first the one she just kissed, Heather, and Malcolm.

"Yeah.." Clarke says as she opens the door, not letting her in.
"Shh. Madi's sleeping." She adds once Gorgina opens her mouth.

"I need to talk to someone." Gorgina starts.
"What about tomorrow? It's getting quite late and we need to rest, including you." Clarke cuts her off.

"It's okay." Clarke closes the door on her face, leaving Gorgina no one to talk to. She turns around, maybe her mom or Anthony or maybe even Monty but they won't be able to assure her that everything would be okay, that everything for sure would be alright.

9/19/18

Added some spice, hope y'all like it!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 7.9K 74
{Book 1} [ ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฑ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...
59.2K 1.2K 43
๐–๐ก๐จ ๐–๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐–๐ก๐จ ๐–๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ. [ Bellamy Blake...
25.2K 737 73
This is the third and last book for my 100 fan fict- which will be containing S6 and S7 I will not be following the show completely and will be doing...
590K 23.5K 63
and where else but the field of thorns did she rise so beautiful? book one โœ“ the hundred: s2 - s4 bellamy blake x fem!oc 2019 | ยฉforeignsouls