Do Better

Av theyhatedime

Prezi- Do Better Sequel to Keep it on the Real All Rights Reserved, 2018 © I do not own the rights to any so... Mer

Intro: Do better
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

13

3.9K 152 55
Av theyhatedime

                               Mamé's POV

"Karl get off your phone, your daddy coming to see y'all."

"It's my phone mama, it's yours." He looked up at me with a smirk on his face.

"Boy, don't correct me." I flicked his cheek and took it from him. He laughed and ran off to meet his father half way. Cyncere and Nehemiah did the same once they noticed him.

"Y'all ready to get on stage wit me?" He asked as he crouched down to them, pulling the kids in for a hug.

"We're gonna be on stage?!" Karl asked excitedly.

"If your mama says yes, y'all go ask her." He looked up at me once I made my way towards them.

"Mommy, can we please go on stage with daddy?" Karl and Cyncere begged as they held onto the bottom of my oversized Warriors jersey.

"Of course." I responded, gaining a wide smile from the both of them. I looked up to see Yatta taking pictures with his fans who came to see him perform today.

Rolling Loud was being held out here in Oakland, so you know Yatta was the first on the list of performers. The kids were too exited to see their dad, and I was glad they were gonna have their fun on stage with him during the performance.

I texted Jasmine to see where the rest of them were while I waited for Yatta to finish taking
pictures. I admired myself using my camera, mainly looking at my skin and my natural hair. I took a break from the lace fronts and decided to wear my natural hair out in a braid out, parted straight in the middle. My type 4 hair was armpit length with the braid out, couldn't nobody tell me I was bald headed. I was feeling myself since my skin was at its finest as well. I didn't do too much with the makeup thing as well, just with some highlight, mascara and eyebrows, I was on and popping.

I applied some more clear lipgloss and took a good look at all my gold accessories, including my bamboo's with my name in the middle of them. I had a name necklace to match and even wore my bottom grill to top it off, making me feel like a real Oakland female.

"Feeling yo self like fuck."

I slightly rolled my eyes and put my phone away once I heard Yatta's voice. "What you want?"

He sized me up and down before licking his lips, giving me a small smile and exposing his bottom grills. "You, what else?"

I rolled my eyes again but tried to hold in my small smile. "Corny."

"Better have some shorts up under there or sum." He looked down at my legs.

"Boy, you know I do." I waved him off.

"Bet. I don't get no love, wifey?" He had his arms open for a hug.

I gave in and gave him a small smile, extending my arms to give him a hug. He held me tight around my waist before kissing my cheek. "I missed you."

"Bet you did." I smirked and he smacked his lips. "Im playing, I guess I missed you too?" I pulled away from him.

"Word? Lemme get some lip then."

"Which ones?" I asked just to tease. I watched as his eyebrows raised up before I started laughing.

"Oh, it's like that?" He sized me up again as he pulled me closer.

He continued to stare at me and for some reason it made me nervous. My cheeks got hot like I was a little school girl and I turned away from him, looking elsewhere. He turned his head every direction that I did, causing me to smile hella hard.

"You keep staring, might as well take a picture."

"Camera man already over there flicking us up." He nodded his head in the direction. I gasped and turned the opposite way. Kenyana chuckled and shook his head.

"What you being shy for, girl? Finna get all up in this camera." He held me tighter and planted kisses on my cheek. "Aye mayne, flick me up wit my lady love." He was all loud as he motioned for the man to come closer.

"Aww, the lovebirds." Jasmine's loud ass scared me. I unwrapped my arms from him and turned towards her. Siya and Tamia were behind her with my niece and nephew. Once the kids saw their cousins, they got to acting a fool with each other. I was fine with them being loud since everyone else was, until they started running around like chickens with their head cut off.

"Unt unt, y'all better act like y'all have some sense!" Tamia straightened them up, grabbing Gianna.

Time passed by and we were back stage posted while we waited for Yatta to perform. Stunna girl was on the stage, so I didn't bother watching. It was still beef between us since she wanted to act funny. All I know is she better keep her distance from me while we're here because I'm not afraid to cut her ass again.

"Over my big sis? I don let it drip. You bitches posing wit them guns, but you ain't never pop shit. How you a shooter bitch? But you ain't never shot shit."

Once I heard the Real Rap beat, I knew Yatta was gonna head on stage soon. He made himself known by speaking into his mic as he headed on stage, the crowd just went wild.

"AB let em know what's good. Pussy so good, he bang it on his hood." Stunna was still on the stage.

"Free my brother, bitch." Yatta spoke, since Milli got locked up last week.

I was confused because I didn't know they were mixing. I let it slide and continued to rap to Yatta's part, until Stunna started getting a little too close to him. My nose turned up at the sight and I could tell Yatta was moving away from her. No matter what he did, she made sure she was near him.

I wasn't tripping off it until she decided to shake her ass on him while she rapped to her verse. My jaw dropped because I didn't think she would be that bold to do so in front of me and the crowd that watched. He pushed her off him so quick, looking at her like she was crazing until the song switched.

She started smirking on her way off of the stage as she headed back towards her group. They all had colorful wigs, and I noticed that she was with Cuban Doll.

"On God I'm finna fire on this bitch." I turned around to face Jasmine.

"And I'll be right there with you." She spoke.

"She must've lost her fuckin' mind, I'll really sock this bitch up."

"Mamé." Tamia pulled me back. "I know she tried you and all, but let's not do this right nw. Yatta's still performing and the kids are about to go up with him. Just chill for right now."

I sighed and nodded. "You right, I'ma chill out."

Yatta looked irritated while he was on the stage, but I don't think anyone could tell except for me. Once the kids were brought on with him, his whole mood changed and he looked like he was having fun with them. The whole situation with Stunna fled my mind once the kids hit the stage with him, but soon came back once his performance was over. Tamia took the kids to get the ice cream they were acting up for, so I was left alone with Kenyana.

"None of that shit was planned, I told you that bitch was weird as fuck."

"Better not have been." I looked up at him. "Ion really wanna talk right now though."

"Where you headed?" He asked as I moved past him.

"To find Jas and Siya, then get something to eat." I responded. I watched as he nodded, before making my way from backstage. I spotted Kasiya and Jasmine and made my way towards them.

I let them know that I didn't come here to fight, so instead of looking for Stunna, we found a food truck of our interest.

"Them tacos smell hella fucking good, I gotta get one." Siya spoke as she looked over the menu that was printed on the truck. I nodded in agreement.

As we waited in line we started taking pictures in the sun. The weather was a perfect temperature and we all looked good. The sun bounced off of our skin, giving us a glowy look in all the pictures we took.

"Flick me up right quick." Jasmine spoke as she handed me her phone.

"Gon head wit yo fine ass." I hyped her up while taking pictures and videos of her, then doing the same for Siya.

"Just get my fit." Kasiya spoke as she sat on one of the tables.

"Okay, sexy ass dyke bitch." I teased her and she shot me the bird.

"Fuck you, blood."

Jasmine and I got our food while Siya saved the table for us to sit. We wasted no time with our food. I got Tacos since that was my original craving, but Jasmine got meat fries while Kasiya ordered a burrito.

After finishing our food, we stayed at the table for a little while after to digest our food before we started walking around again. I texted Tamia to see where she was and she confirmed that she took the kids to the Rolling Loud Skatepark, which also had a ferris wheel so I know it must've been Karl's idea.

Me and the girls continued to walk around and take in the scenery at the festival. It was getting darker but everything still looked nice. We wandered around and just talked about anything that came to mind before running into Stunna and the group she came with, which consisted of Cuban doll and Sukihana.

I slightly rolled my eyes once I made eye contact with her, peeping the smirk she had on her face. I really just wanted to go off, but I restrained myself because I'm not trying to act out and make a movie right now.

"Bitch I don't want your nigga you can keep him, he ate it with his diamond two-teeth in. Everybody got a story on that nigga. Bitch come get yo baby daddy, call Maury on that nigga." She sort of sang, being all loud and obnoxious.

In unison, we all turned back to see who the hell she was talkin you. She turned back as well, along with the muppets beside her.

"You really a weird ass bitch. If you wanna talk shit then come direct, hoe." I spoke up as I mugged her, not even paying attention to the bitches with colored wigs right next to her.

"What you in yo feelings 'bout bitch? Yo nigga the one who been acting up."

"No bitch, your motherfuckin' ass needs to stay the fuck in your place. I'm tired of your weird ass, you wanna stay relevant in my nigga life so fucking bad."

"Like I said, don't nobody want that nigga. He the one who be pressed 'bout me, incase you didn't know." She flipped her hair.

"Girl good fucking bye! That nigga never been worried 'bout you. I'm not even finna argue with you. Fucking prostitute."

"Stunna who is this bitch tho?" Suki spoke up.

"My motherfuckin sister who I'm ten toes behind, that's who." Siya was quick to speak.

"Girl bye." Cuban waved her off.

"Bitch I'll break yo fucking jaw." Jasmine responded as she rolled her neck.

"At the end of the day bitch, your nigga cheated on you. A ring and 3 kids wasn't holding back from doing what he did." Stunna spoke again.

"Stupid ass bitch, don't ever open your fucking mouth to speak on my kids, good or bad. Fucking whore, think I don't know what bitches like y'all be up to. I been knew you bitches was selling pussy inna Sac."

"Blah blah bitch, your nigga cheated on you with me. Period."

"I'm done talking, shake sum bitch. Swear you a street bitch, you just a prostitute."

Instead of doing something, she stood there with a mug on her face. I shook my head and just laughed in her face as my anger built up.

"I'm finna take off on this bitch, all gas no brakes." I pulled my jersey up to reveal my shorts.

"And I wish one of you bitches would jump in." Siya spoke just before I hit Stunna.

My fist connected with her cheek so quick, I didn't even realize what I was doing until I was repeatedly hitting her over and over. I was holding my own weight with Stunna, but once Suki swung at me, Siya and Jas went full throttle on both of them. Cuban's scary ass stayed back and away from the fight, but Jasmine hit her anyway just for talking shit.

Security flooded the scene as they pulled us all off of one another. I held onto Stunna's hair tight as a guard attempted to pull me off of her, but I wasn't budging until I got a track or two out of her pink hair.

I continuously yanked on her head as security guards pulled me off and tried prying my hands off. Once they did, I stared kicking and punching on him so he could let me go.

"Put me the fuck down! I'm good!" I kept yelling.

"I don't play about my sister, bitch!" Jas ran up on Cuban again once the guard put her down.

"Set it off in the motherfucka!" Siya hyped her up as the guard held her over his shoulder.

I eventually gave up on trying to get loose since the security guard wasn't budging. Once we were far from the muppets, the security put us down and escorted us to the exit. I was perfectly fine with being kicked out, since it was basically over anyway. Jasmine pulled her phone out from her fanny pack to call Tamia and let her know what happened, so she was on her way to come get us with the kids.

"I love y'all, forreal." I spoke to Jasmine and Kasiya, watching as smiles grew on their faces.

"We love yo crazy ass too, Mrs. Shake Sum forreal." Siya laughed and I did the same.

"That bitch got the best of me today, I shouldn't have let her push me to that point."

"Girl it's good, it ain't everyday where you gonna be the big person. Sometimes you just gotta beat a bitch up to get shit off your shoulders." Jasmine shrugged.

"Damn right, you see how we just handed them bitches they asses? Ain't no type of scratches on us, we fucking flawless! Them sour skittles ain't have shit on us!" Siya spoke loudly as she got pumped up again, making us all bust out laughing.

"Im fucking weak, sour skittles though." I shook my head.

"Cubic dog was fasholy scared shitless, her ass damn near ran from me." Jasmine spoke.

"All bark no bite ass bitch, but whatever." I shook my head as Tamia pulled up in the parking lot.

She got out the car quick, bombarding us with questions. I let Jasmine and Siya tell the story as I headed into the car full of kids.

"Hiiiii mommy!" Cyncere spoke once she saw me.

"Hi aunty!" Gianna spoke as well, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey babies, what y'all up to?"

"Nothing!" They all spoke in unison, laughing afterwards. I looked back to see all the candy in their hands, shaking my head because I knew it was gonna be a long night.

"You good, sister?" Siya asked once Tamia parked her car near mine. I nodded as I gave her a hug, Tamia and Jas as well.

"Yeah, I'll call y'all in a bit." I spoke as I held Nehemiah out of the car.

"Fasholy, we'll see you." Tamia spoke. "And bye babies."

"Bye aunty Mia!"

Tamia was just dropping all of us off in our parking sections so we could head home. I helped the kids into the car before getting into the drivers seat myself. I let them listen to whatever was on the radio as we made our way back to the condo. The ride wasn't too long, but I was just ready to get in bed. My head started hurting from all the yelling I did, so as soon as we got into the house I took a Tylenol with a small meal. The kids ate the chicken nuggets that they pleaded for, and I let them stay in the living room with me until they fell asleep.

I grabbed my phone once it started ringing, quickly so that it didn't wake up the kids.

"Hello?"

"You good?! I'm just now hearing about what happened, I was looking for y'all and I was blowing you up before."

"My phone died, I didn't even know." I responded to Yatta.

"But you good?! You really fought her?" He asked.

"I guess you could say that, she a big ass shit talker."

"Mamé, are you good tho?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Mayne, that bitch fucking crazy for touching you, on God. I'll smack the fuck out that stupid hoe."

"No need to, I let her ass have it."

"I know you did. Lemme come see ya'll."

I slightly rolled my eyes. "Nice try, but this is high key your fault. I can't even stress this enough, but you really had her thinking she even compares to me." I spoke and he sighed.

"Dawg, when we gon get passed this shit? You think I knew all this fuck ass shit would happen?!"

"No, but if you weren't entertaining her in the first place, none of it would." I got up from the couch since I was getting loud.

"Mayne, I'm really not tryna year none of this shit."

"Well then bye! The fuck, don't listen then."

"Why you being so fuckin' difficult? Huh? I just wanna come see y'all and you acting so damn secretive with this location."

"Yo kids sleep so who you really tryna come see?"

"I can't see my wife?! We was just good at festival, why the fuck you acting out now?"

"Because I'm pissed! I just had to fight this bitch because you couldn't let her know what it is and what it ain't. You just really need to do better Kenyana, before I..."

"Before you what?!" He asked.

"Before I really fuckin leave yo-"

"Woah, cut that shit out. Cut that shit all the way the fuck out."

"You basically cheated on me!"

"Nigga what? I never cheated on you, never have and never will. Mamé, where the fuck y'all at? Just lemme know what city you in at least."

"No." I shook my head and wiped a tear that fell. "I just know you gon get pissed."

"Why would I get pissed? Mamé yo-" He cut himself off. "Hold the fuck up, I know you ain't take my kids to the city." He spoke but I was silent.

"Mamé, you took my fuckin' kids to Frisco?!"

"And they're fine!"

"You know how the fuck it is out there! Niggas spot one of my seeds and they ain't scared to put a bullet in em, you fuckin' know that!"

"Ain't shit finna happen to my kids, Kenyana. I'm going to sleep, so you can call back in the morning to speak to your kids."

"Just send me yo addy, blood."

"Goodnight." I hung up, going back to my spot on the couch. Since the kids looked comfortable as they slept, I guess we'll just stay here until morning since I for sure am not taking them up the stairs. I took a deep breath and got comfortable, struggling to fall asleep.

_____________

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

6.4K 162 34
The tittle Says it all. So Read, Enjoy, Vote, And comment. Tag a Friend and Haters will not get Blocked. Be Honest with me and tell me how I can Impr...
47.1K 1.3K 34
𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙙.
527K 22.6K 62
" I ain't never been in love but I swear to god I want to love again" All copy rights reserved©️ (June 4 2020- Feb 9 2021) Editing
233K 7.9K 62
Copyright © 2016-18 by "BarbieZari" All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever with...