All for you

By pumpkinwrites

Third (and last) book of the you series. Check out: It's you and Because of you. The stories are linked :) More

Recap
1.
2.
3.
A/N
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.1
17.2
18.
19
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Random meows

9.

1K 55 6
By pumpkinwrites

Jinyoung

I woke up late that morning, feeling more well rested than ever. I smiled to myself as I turned in Jackson's arms, taking in his face. I've missed him so much...

I reached up to brush his fringe away from his eyes, stroking his cheek lightly. Jackson unconsciously pressed his lips to my hand, still in a deep sleep as he breathed evenly despite his arms tightening around me.

I smiled to myself, loving the effect we had on each other. I guess the doctor was right, all I needed was some warmth, a specific warmth, over my stomach.

I snuggled closer into Jackson, pressing a kiss to middle of his chest and breathing him in, his scent surrounding me and comforting me.

Jackson moaned softly in his sleep, his eyes fluttering open while one of his hands reached up to cup my head to his chest.

"Good morning darling" I smiled, pressing a kiss to his chest again.

"It is" he smiled, blinking sleepily before continuing in the soft tone I loved "good morning love".

I tilted my head up, pressing a kiss to his lips. I tugged on his hair lightly, deepening our kiss while closing my eyes as he cupped my head closer with a groan.

"You're tempting me" he whispered, his breath fanning my lips.

"Yes. Sir" I whispered back, raking one of my hands down his back lightly.

Jackson's hips jerked in response, growling lowly in his throat as he tilted us so that he hovered over me.

"I still haven't forgotten about you hiding from me" he murmured, his eyes hooded as his legs parted mine to grind himself against me.

I moaned in response, gripping onto his biceps. He gave me a lazy smirk in response, trapping my wrists in one of his hands, holding them above my head.

His other hand drew small tempting circles all over my chest and sides, his lips pressing tiny kisses all over my body.

I shivered in anticipation as he slowly moved lower, my hands tangling themselves into his hair the second he let go of my hands.

He propped my legs against his shoulders, slipping his fingers into me and preparing my hole.

I moaned, feeling the familiar tingles crawl up my spine. My body craved him, missing the contact over the past week.

"This is going to be fast" he murmured, aligning himself.

"I need you" I moaned, gripping onto his strong thighs.

He started pounding into me, cupping my head to block me from hitting the headboard as the bed creaked along with each thrust of his hips.

My vision started to cloud, the familiar feeling building at the pit on my stomach, my balls tingling in anticipation when Jackson pulled out.

"Don't come" he commanded, his voice hoarse.

"Seunnie..."

"Don't come" he repeated, nibbling on my shoulder.

"Yes sir" I whispered, needing him back in me.

Jackson aligned himself again, pounding into me while chasing his own orgasm. I was so close, my hands gripping his thighs tighter when he pulled out again.

His member was raw and throbbing, his body heaving while he panted. I looked up into his wild eyes to see the torture and effort it took for him to control himself.

I groaned, watching as he bent down and licked my tip before wrapping his lips around me. His warm mouth sucked me in, his teeth pressing lightly against my length with each bop of his head.

"Seunnie..." I begged, jerking my hips. I was so close, Jackson pulling me out of his mouth each time I throbbed, stopping just before.

"Patience" he murmured, pulling away again.

"Seunnie. Sir. Please" I begged.

"Wait"

"Idiot. I'm sorry. I just wanted to tell you face to face. Please" I moaned, tugging him back to me.

"It was torturous for me. Everyone knew but me. Everyone knew first" he murmured, his eyes blazing.

My heart thumped as I took in his expression and I propped myself up to cup his face in my hands.

"It was torturous for me too. I'm sorry" I whispered, rubbing his cheeks with my thumbs. Jackson closed his eyes briefly, leaning into my touch before pulling away.

"Come" he hummed, taking me to the back of his throat in one go. My body reacted immediately, my eyes rolling back as I came hard, screaming his name.

"Come for me" I murmured, turning around to stick my bum up to him.

"You. Don't. Know. How. Much. You. Mean. To. Me. I. Love. You" Jackson groaned with each thrust, his fingers tweaking my nipple while he leaned over me.

I moaned, my member twitching again as his warmth surrounded me all over. He sucked on my shoulder, leaving his usual trail of love bites. His hand reached for my other nipple, tweaking it until it hardened, my body aching for another release.

"Please Seunnie" I moaned, pushing my hips back against his thrusts.

"You're amazing" Jackson groans, coming hard in me, giving me the extra push that I came hard again.

~

We got ready for our schedule after and Jackson dressed me in one of his pullovers, tugging the collar so that it covered the marks he left behind.

He gave me a smug smile as we left his room, hugging me to his front while placing his hands protectively over my stomach.

I giggled to myself as the members rolled their eyes as his childish behaviour. I know. He's such an idiot. But I love it.

~

Jackson stuck by my side even as we were getting our makeup done, lifting my mood just like that. The coordinators seemed to notice and laughed along, definitely preferring my current mood. He's really my sunshine.

I laughed as the maknaes kept annoying Jackson, probably missing him as well, nudging and hitting him. Jackson fake glaring while laughing along, pressing his side against me the entire way.

Jackson kept a ridiculously smile on his face during our photo shoot, affecting all of us. We all tried to keep a straight face but kept laughing whenever we caught Jackson's face.

"You got to stop" Mark fake frowned at Jackson, nudging him with his elbow.

"I can't help it" Jackson laughed, shooting me a glance before slinging his arm over my shoulders.

"We have to actually finish this shoot today you know" JB laughed, joining in the conversation.

"Okay okay. I'll try control myself" Jackson nodded, clamping his lips together while trying to look solemn.

We all couldn't help laughing at his sudden straight somber expression, Jackson pouting and leaning against my shoulder.

The rest of the shoot went by smoothly, all of us actually concentrating properly this time, posing with straight faces.

~

Jackson was constantly worried about me not getting enough rest and kept babying me over the next few weeks, sitting me down after every song while we practiced.

Jackson was more active during filming, trying to divert the attention when he could and shielding me discretely whenever they directed some activities to me.

I actually enjoyed him being so protective, leaning against him whenever I could and soaking in the attention, my mood a constant high with him around.

I fit my hand into his whenever, even forgetting that there were cameras until our managers had to remind us.

Some fans started to notice and it came to the extent where our managers had to separate us, my mood swings coming back with a vengeance as a result.

I felt so annoyed as I watched Yugyeom annoy Jackson, earning a playful glare from Jackson. I huffed to myself, blinking slowly as I turned away while trying to hide my irritation.

Jackson noticed my sour mood and quickly called for a break, tugging me off the set as soon as we could leave.

"Squish" he starts.

"I don't like it. I don't like being apart. I don't like Gyeom playing with you" I grumble.

"Can you see my nipples through this shirt?"

"What?!" I snort, not expecting his sudden question but checking for him anyway.

"No?" I replied, tilting my head as I looked down.

"Plus your shirt isn't transparent not white" I continued, furrowing my eyebrows before realising that he just wanted to distract me.

Jackson simply gave me the cheekiest grin in response causing me to burst out in laughter.

"That's better" he smiled, rubbing my cheek. My laughter died down, leaving my face in a wide smile still as I looked up at him.

"Thank you" I whispered, reaching for his hand to give him a little squeeze.

I tried my best to control my mood swings during our schedules but it somehow seemed harder and harder.

I ended up sulking through most of our schedules, choosing to be quiet than participate. The irrational jealousy and anger boiling up in me every time I see Jackson interact with someone.

"Jinyoung, what do you think about that?" the host asks, turning to me.

"I don't know. I don't..." I start before getting interrupted by Jackson.

"I'm sorry. This is urgent" Jackson announced, quickly dragging me towards the toilet again.

"Love?"

"I know I know. I'm trying to participate" I frown, knowing my mood while kicking my heel on the floor lightly.

"I would like to kiss you" he murmurs, lifting my chin.

"Kiss me then" I whisper back, wrapping my arms around him.

Jackson leaned forward, his hand snaking around my waist with a smile.

"Mmm. I already did" he laughs.

"Idiot" I laugh, remembering our first kiss.

"Come on my grumpy pants" he smiled, tugging me back on set.

"Sorry for interrupting" Jackson bowed, going back on set a few minutes after me.

He sent me a quick wink, clamping his lips together as I smiled back at him. Even I don't understand my mood swings.

~

The months passed by quickly and the follow up appointment was coming soon. Jackson had already rearranged his schedule beforehand, even going further by diverting all his work calls to his manager.

I leaned into him after stepping into the clinic, breathing in his comforting scent as the clinical smell filled me again.

"Come here" Jackson murmured, opening his arms to me, knowing me best.

I breathed a sigh of relief, leaning comfortably into his arms, enjoying his smell and warmth when the nurse called for me.

Jackson left his arm around me, looking around the office like a curious puppy when we entered. He stuck his hand out when he spotted the doctor, greeting her immediately.

"Hi Doctor, I'm Jackson. Thank you for looking after Jinyoung here" he smiled, shifting me to sit down on the chair while he stood behind me.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Doctor Kwon"

I watched as Jackson chatted animatedly with her, being his usual bubbly self that got along with everyone.

The doctor relaxed after awhile, realising that it was just me being weird in our last appointment.

She gestured for me to lie on the bed, Jackson immediately holding my hand concerned, his eyes widening as she pushed the ultrasound machine out.

"It doesn't hurt" I laugh, batting him away.

"But" he sputtered, still staring at the machine.

"It really doesn't" she laughed, lifting my jacket to spread the gel.

Jackson's eyes widen as she scan over my tummy, pointing out our peanut that had grown.

"Oh. Wow" Jackson breathed, his hand squeezing mine while he stared at the screen.

"Our child" I smiled, squeezing his hand back.

"Ours" he whispered, staring into my eyes.

A/N: this chapter feels like crap but oh well. I'm half dead because of their comeback. Hope you all enjoyed it regardless. 😞

I'm still dying from the sudden Got7 videos. Ugh. Thank you for reading, commenting and voting. AND PLEASE STREAM GOT7'S LULLABY BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEIR RIDICULOUS SOLOS. THANK YOU. 💚💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 9.4K 104
bambam adds got6 to a gc on instagram - containing markbeom, jackjae, and jingyeom
76K 4.9K 104
【Ᏸ𝘂𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝘃𝗲.】 ____ Jackson just won't give up. Not even the unknown is...
158K 8.7K 59
COMPLETED. i mindlessly led myself to fall in love with you and i'm perfectly okay with it. YUGYEOM + BAMBAM JACKSON + MARK JAEBEOM + YOUNGJAE
13.4K 471 50
"hyung, do you love me? " jinyoung just stare at yugyeom Random story. 💗 DO NOT COPY MY WORK. 100% my idea. English not my first language so forgiv...