CEO : Rebel Loves

By kycrossfire

Working with that grumpy, moronic motherfucker was real torture. The only good thing Nick had was little Nico... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 15

232 18 3
By kycrossfire

Isa Oliveira Brandão

I wake up to my heart pounding on my chest: The taste of Nicolas lips doesn't seem to want to leave mine, just as his scent. I get up in the middle of the night and take a cold shower to chill my body down. Not completely dry yet, I put on a pair of panties and bra, and fumble around in the dark for some pieces of clothing.

I unlocked the door to my room and peek through the small gap. The whole house is taken by absolute silence as I walk through the hall. Nicolas' room's door is open:

"Son of a bitch!" I curse to myself at the sight of Diana sleeping over Nicolas' body, half-naked and very comfortable on Nicolas large, muscular chest.

"Bastard ass mortherfucking prick idiot!" I bite my lip to try and hold back my anger.

"Don't run away, Isa,"

Dirty dog! Oh my god, I'm so pissed right now! Nicolas had always been the king of players, and what I had just witnessed served as even bigger proof of how big of a liar that bastard was.

***

As if Lucifer himself had given me a wake up kiss, I wake up moody like the Devil's spawn.

When I go to the kitchen, the two of them were tapping on their phones, not speaking a single word to each other. She arches her thin, blonde brows in haughtiness.

Diana is not very fond of me, and the feeling was mutual. The biggest difference between the two of us was that I didn't need to pretend to like someone I can't even stand to hear breathing. I really can't see what Rico and Nick see in her.

— I like your PJs. — She remarks, looking distinctively at my loose XXXL t-shirt stamped with the face of the lastest guy that made a political campaign.

I glance at what Diana's wearing: a pink silk robe over a short baby doll, and then at Nicolas, who has his perfectly fitted italian suit on already.

— You know, since 4th July is so close, why don't you shove some fireworks up your secretary's ass? Maybe she'll fly away with them!

Nick spits out his coffee. I roll my eyes and throw a dishrag to him.

— And clean up that mess, I'm not being paid to clean after a grown ass a man. Specially one as grown as you!

I leave the kitchen, giving up on having breakfast: right now, my belly was sick in anger, and thus I started working on an empty stomach.

***

— Isa. — Nicolas calls my name, standing at the the laundry room only door.

I shove all the cleaning products I need inside a bucket, angrily. I then fetch a mop and a sponge.

— What?! — I yell, feeling my face warm in rage. — Any problems, boss?

Nicolas eyes glance at the choker around my neck. He gives up on talking, but keeps looking at me like he wants to say something.

— Are you going to stand there for too much longer or are you going to let me work? — I take the cleaning appliances and face him.

— I didn't call her. — Nicolas starts trying to explain himself, but I don't let him.

— Stop it right there. I don't wanna know. I don't care who you fuck or don't fuck with. If y'all want to fuck upside down, I still don't care, I'm here for the jon only Nicolas, and that's all!

He grabs me before I can run away. His strong hands grab my waist, and his leans his head, touching his forehead against mine.

I feel his breath mixing with mine, and I know what he means to do.

I knee him right on the balls, and he lets me go on the spot, taking his hands to his groin.

— Go fuck yourself, Nicolas Reis! Have a good day!

***

I go through the whole day without meeting neither him, neither that blonde hoe, which makes it much easier to get everything together. As I hear a car coming, I leave the broom leaning against the couch and peek through the window, seeing a large red pickup truck shine under the late afternoon sun.

Nicolas comes out and slams the door. He's not wearing his blazer anymore, and, in his hands, there's a not too big box.

— Isabel. — He call me, seeing me spy him through the window.

I hate when calls me by my full name. Not bothering to hurry at all, I get out and go towards him.

— What is it? — I grumble, crossing my arms through my chest.

He hands me the small rectangular white box, which has a bitten apple stamped in gold. I open it and find a white and gold Iphone. I touch the screen and it lights up on the spot, showing a picture of a blue-eyed wolf, no, not that wolf, a wolf, like, a howling one.

— You are aware that I ain't paying for this, right? — I ask, and he smiles.

— I am. It's a gift, since I... — He stops talking.

— Since you threw mine out the window — I say, looking at the phone.

— And I want you to have this too. — Nicolas takes the keys to the truck and stretches his hand towards me to hand me it.

— I'll take the phone, as you destroyed mine, but you can keep the pickup. I have Little Carol already and, on Monday, I'll go to the car shop to ask the to take care of her.

— Take the keys, Isa. — He grabs by hand puts the keys in it.

— I don't need your gifts, Nicolas. If you think you can buy me with this stuff, you must be mad. — I shove the keys back to him. — I'm not for sale, Nicolas.

— Buying you? — He looks offended. — Do you really think I need to pay a woman to be with me? My son is coming today, and I don't want him walking around in that wagon you call a car. You've made your point very clear this morning: I'm not going to keep running after you, Isabel. And this truck — he slams his hand against the pickup's front. — is for my son's well-being!

He throws the keys in the phone box.

Nicolas leaves me there and stomps towards the kitchen.

I get inside and take my new phone to the kitchen. I place the box over the counter and fetch the snack I had prepared a couple hours ago. Too bad Miss fancy hoe ain't here to savor it alongside him.

Nicolas goes through the kitchen wearing a white towel only. He walks towards the pool, and I hears the sound of his body diving into the water. I glance at the chocolate hazelnut donuts.

I take the tray carrying the custom made snacks to Nicolas and walk back to the living room to fetch the broom. I figure out it's best watch everything front row, I don't want to miss a thing!

***

Nicolas Reis

Isa sweeps away the dry leaves from the pool side while I take full laps. I swim 'til I'm too tired to keep on. I hadn't done anything with Diana the night before: when I woke up, she was there already and, when I went to talk to Isa, she kicked me in the nuts. I didn't have a clue about how to understand that girl, but I wasn't about to waste my time trying to.

I kept on swimming until I felt my legs and arms exhausted, trying to forget about last night. Panting, I took a break and noticed that she had left a jar of fresh juice and some sweets at the poolside.

I held on to the metallic ladder and got out, and she took a quick glance at me before resuming sweeping, pretending I wasn't there. I shoved the first donut into my mouth and took a sip from the juice.

I felt her eyes on me again, watching me from a distance. I ate the second sweet and chugged the juice.

The sound of quick honking called my attention: Rico must have little Nicolas already. I wrapped the towel around my waist.

— Come here, Isabel. — I demand when I walk near her. — Let me introduce you to my son.

I hear her mumbling a couple curses, but I shrug it off.

Nick hands Rico his helmet, and he messes up his hair, disvelishing the blonde strands.

— Where's my hug? — He looks at me angrily and shoves his hands into his pockets without even saying a word.

I come closer to him to examine the black eye he has.

— What it this, Nicolas? — I demand an explanation. — Have you been fighting again?

I feel a twinge, followed by strong churning in my stomach.

Isa takes a step forward and smiles at the boy.

— Oh well, look at that, the lil kid is your spit image. — She giggles. — Don't worry though, kid. What we got on the inside is what really matters. — She teases me again and goes towards his side, bringing her hand to his shoulder.

I feel churning again, followed by a twinge stronger than before.

— What's up, sucker? Are you that touched by seeing your spawn? — Ricos laughs and gives a playful noogie to Nick.

— Yeah, Nicolas, you're a bit pale, it's frightening me, actually. — Isa remarks, not even bothering to hold her giggling. — Maybe you got a bu... — I don't even wait to hear her and walk fast towards the guest bathroom.

It's locked! I try to open the door one more time.

— Isabel, where's the bathroom keys? — I shout, cold-sweat taking me over already.

The bitch won't answer me. Fuck!

Nick throws himself on the couch and starts tapping on his phone.

— Huh? — She questions, shameless. — Isn't it there?

— No, Isa, or else I wouldn't be asking.

My stomach getting worse and worse, I have no time to argue with her. I run up the stairs before the worst happens.

The door to my room is closed too.

Oh, that devilish hinny.

— Why is my bedroom door locked, Isabel?

I hear her laughing from the lower floor.

***

Isa Oliveira brandão

After Rico left, I took a chance to get closer to miniature Nicolas.

I sit down on the couch next to him and stretch. I feel my body hurting from Mr. Bad Wolf, from all the cleaning, the sleepless night, but at least I was solaced by the fact that, as a bad as I was, Nicolas was way worse. Fucking bastard!

— You know... — I chew my pinky nail. — If you had a sling, I highly doubt you'd have that black eye.

His phones tap so quickly on his phone's screen that I'm not even sure if he's actually listening to me.

— You know that scar Rico has on his forehead? — I ask, chewing on another nail. — Your father's blind ass did that. — I slam my hands on my tights and sigh. — Ok, that's final, I'm teaching you how to use a sling tomorrow.

Gods, what a petty little kid, he had to be Nicolas' son, didn't he?

— C'mon, let's eat some pizza. — He looks at me and goes back to ignoring me, not making a single sound. I take his phone from his hand and shove it into my jumper.

— Give it back. — He screams at me and gets to his feet.

— Well, damn! — I stand up and smile. — Seems like the little wolf does talk in the end of all.

He looks at me furiously.

— I'm going to make my dad fire you!

— Then do it. — I dare him. — I'll tell him you grabbed my booty.

He huffs anger and snaps his tongue at me.

— Stop throwing a tantrum. Come, let's use those skinny arms to stretch some pizza dough. And I'll give you some tea on your dad.

***

Nicolas Reis

When I was finally able to leave the bathroom, a couple hours later, I went out set on killing that little devil with my own bare hands. Of course, spiking my food and then locking the bathrooms was just like her.

The sound of my son laughing, followed by his voice, gave me chills. Soon, it would be five years since he had last spoken one single word to me.

— I don't believe it! — He laughs.

I get closer and stand at the door.

— You should've seen the look on his face when he woke up basically half balf.

Nick laughed loudly again.

— And you didn't take any pictures? — He's almost crying from laughter.

— I actually did, but your father threw my phone in the toilet as payback. — Isa recounts.

I open the door to the room, and the become quiet. Nick ignores me, as usual, and closes himself up, staring at the TV.

— Do you want pizza? — Isa offers, a big smile adorning her face. — It's super spicy.

Nick leaves his pizza slice on the plate and walks through me, careful not to touch me. He slams the door, and Isa watches it all in silence.

She gets up from the bed and stops at the door.

I lean my head against the wooden post and run my thumb over a spot that is stained from ketchup. How did she manage to talk to him so quickly, make him laugh that loud?

— I want to talk to you. — I asked.

— But I don't want to hear you. — Good night, Nicolas. — Then, she closes the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 26.4K 15
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
315K 11.9K 81
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
1M 67.5K 61
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
622K 31.4K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...