Two Hearts

siyasarasaga tarafından

#38 in General fiction on 3.8.18 #36 in reality on 25.10.18 #33 in reality on 10.9.18 #26 in reality on 12.9... Daha Fazla

Characters
Invitation
Sharma's Residence
Arjun returns and Sitara's details
author note
Annual Day 1
Annual day 2
Confessing the truth
First meet
Only friend....??
First date
Betrothal
Kiss
Unexpected
Comfort
Love vs Lust
Being loved
Thank you
Good start
New book
Found my love
Arjun's birthday
Trapping
I can't live without you
Nothing comes easy
Planning
Back to myself
Engagement??
Being Brave
Teaser
Feel
Surprise
Clever plan
Speeding up
Roti 😏 Rowdy
Again Slap🤔
Marriage??
When god is with us...
She is my wife
We are married
Career??
He knows better
Tied the knot
What is there to talk?
After you return
Love will bring him back
All is well
Entwined Souls
Love is in the air
Not an update
Honeymoon
Important note
Beautiful beginning
Dreaded words
Miscarriage?
Lost

I Love being Loved

3.1K 199 53
siyasarasaga tarafından

First of all A huge thank you to all my readers, including silent readers who are the reason to achieve this 5K reads.. its a big thing for me.. Thank you so much and please continue to give your support...

🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧

Tell me how long we have to go, I am asking again and again....
I am going without touching to as you told me that kisses are enough..
You, the girl for whom many would see in dreams..
But I am the only man for whom you will dream for...😊😊😊😊😊

Arjun's pov

We are married... Eventhough not grand, not traditionally, not in an auspicious occasion, not with mangalsutra, we are married legally.. She is My wife, Mrs.Sitara Arjun.

I was waiting Outside the registrar office Leaning on to the car waiting for them to issue our marriage certificate.. I was watching the birds flying freely in the sky which resembled my heart's happy state.. Everything changed within a year, I love to Love.. but I didn't fall in love with anyone until I  met Situ...

I am speaking about her, like an one-side lover, but she is busy talking with her parents and my parents in the restaurant opposite to the registrar office.. they didn't even ask me to join them.. I am here sulking standing to get the marriage certificate.. She didn't even spare a glance at me.. I am her husband standing without company.. but she is enjoying there as we all came here for a picnic.

"Mr. Arjun...." Someone called me inside the registrar office..

I went inside.  They handed me the papers acknowledging our marriage and certifying it..

I thanked them and came out.. I went near the gang of elders who act like youngsters along with my dear wifey.
There were not talking and laughing like our parents, they are sounding like friends who came to witness our wedding..

"Pappa, certificate has been issued" I told and handed it to him..

He didn't even get it from me...

"Arjun u keep it with yourself... "

"Hmm ok pappa.. "

"Arjun if your work is over you can go to office... " Pappa said cooly showing something on his mobile to Situ and her dad.. After seeing that, there are laughing like maniacs..  once they are done with laughing, Situ's dad shows something... again they resume their laughing. 

My mamma and Situ's mom both of them talking and giggling.. Is this a family or a branch for mental asylum...

"Arjun why are you standing still... Go to the office... " Pappa said again...

"Hello everyone, what do you people think about me"

"Arjun... U r my sweet husband"

"Ohh now u got thought .... Uh..."

"What happened Arjun" Situ asked coming near me...

"As I was standing in chill weather na... So I am cool...."

"Arjun why are you sounding angry.... Who asked you to stand in that hot sun na"

"No one asked me...  But it my duty to get it done.. so I was standing there"

"Arjun you should not worry after doing your duty... Now go to work as your next duty us waiting for you" Situ told making my eyes pop out in surprise..  she is the one who will nag me always to take her somewhere... Now she is advising me to go to work afterall on my wedding day itself.

"I wont  go for work today....we are going out"

"I am not coming with you.Mr. Arjun"

"Why Situ...."

"Work is first, wife is second... U don't know that. if you don't know then, see pappa and pa, and learn it from them."

"For me wife is first, work is second... Now come we shall go out somewhere to celebrate this day..Situ"

"Ok come we shall spend today as family picnic" pappa told angering me further....

"Hello hello not all...  I want to spent some alone time with my newly wedded wife.. " I told them with serious look..

Once I completed my sentence, they all burst of laughing including my Situ.. I looked at them suspiciously...

I raised my eyebrow at Situ.

"Arjun in this past 9 months, this is the first time, you asked me by yourself to come on a date..  see, to make you ask this, we 5 people have to act this much... I don't know what I am going to do with you"  Situ told shrugging..

Oh my god, these people had purposefully made me to stand in that hot sun, they were chatting continuously to make me annoy, had pushed my buttons to call her on a date...

Actually, to be frank what Situ told made me to think about how many I had taken her out myself.. None... Its not my fault alone, we both will meet everyday, so I thought what is the need to take her out on a date.. For this thing, their drama is big...

"Arjun come out of dreamland... You both go and celebrate your day...but remember one thing, drop Situ in front of her college at the time her classes will end..It won't create any doubt, ok" pappa told

"Ok pappa....I will be careful... Come my dear wifey... " I got hold of waist and dragged her out of the restaurant and made our way towards my surprise destination..

Writer's pov

"Situ before you step out of the car, close your eyes" Arjun told...

"Why Arjun... Is this place that much dirty to see???" Situ asked annoying Arjun.

"Yeah yeah it's so dirty... Close your right then only you won't find me pushing you inside drainage" Arjun answered mocking her..

Situ made faces at him but closed her eyes after that...

Arjun stepped out of the car.. He opened the door for Situ... As soon as she stepped out, he placed his palm on her eyes to avoid her from opening..

He took her wrist in his another hand and guided her towards his surprise place..

"Arjun how long we have to walk" Situ whined...

"Little only darling... Is it your legs paining... "

"No Arjun... As your closing my eyes, It is difficult to walk in this uneven surface... That's why.."

"Shall I pick you in bridal style Situ"

"No no no Arjun... I don't want to go to Coma stage on wedding day itself.. I will come by walk itself" Situ chuckled...

"Donkey it is waste to plan a surprise for you...." Arjun told admiring her playfulness..

"Don't get hurt my darling husband... I told to annoy but I really don't want you to walk in this uneven surface with heavy luggage in your hands.."

Their walk came to an end as the reached their destination.....
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

"Wow Arjun..... When did they open it..."

"Only a month back darling.. they were waiting for the approval, as they got it, they opened it.. but I didn't tell you as I was planning to make it as a surprise... Now come"

They both entered that small boat house situated in a small lake intertwining their hands..

"Arjun this is so beautiful... I agree, you too have brain... " Situ told smiling..

"Thank you smart wifey.. but be careful you don't know swimming and today I won't ruin my shirt to get you back from water"

"Idiot donkey monkey Arjun" Situ hit him and hugged him tight..

"I love you Mrs. Sitara Arjun.."

"I too Love you Monkey Arjun"..

"Today is our first night, isn't it" Arjun asked her..

"Hmm in your dreams" Situ told chuckling..

Arjun kissed her cheeks and forehead... Situ blushed and hid in his chest..

After spending some quality time, they both started to Situ's college..

In the meanwhile, someone saw Situ and Arjun in the boat house.. That stranger was one of Vidyan's best friends... Vicky.

He made a call to Vidyan...

"Hey how are you" Vidyan asked..

"I am fine.fine.. how are you.. how is your fiance"

"I am fine...She is soooo good... "

"Is it.... Oh good enough to roam around with her boyfriend"

"Vickyyyyyy"

"Vidyan don't shout at me...First listen then decide to whom you should shout.."

"Ok tell"

"U know na I am working in the newly built boat house restaurant.. they both came here today.. they both spent nearly 3 hours here.. they both were hugging and kissing"

"Shit.... I will kill her right this instant itself..." He yelled making his mother(devil) to come out of her room.

"What happened Vidyan" she asked.. he told her what his friend told to him..

"Ask him whether she was in Saree or some other dress" devil told..

"Vicky was Situ in saree or modern dress"

"She was in Saree Vidyan.. ok i will call you later" he hanged the call..

"Mom she was in Saree... But is it important for you now to know her dress"

"Vidyan you don't  even have peanut size brain... I asked her dress to know whether she bunked her class and roamed with him or Shekar gave permission for her to go..."

"Oh she was in Saree it seems mom.."

"Then she must have bunked her classes to roam with him... Wait i will ask Shekar"

Devil called Shekar.. he picked it after few rings..

"How are you my brother"

"Fine...you"

"Oh now my brother have some time to ask me whether I am fine or not"

"I asked it for courtesy... If you tell me the reason for which you called, I will answer it and continue my work"

"Where is Situ... I want to talk to my daughter in law..."

"She will be in her college... If you want to talk to her wait until her classes end"

"Ok my brother"

"Bye" Shekar cut the call annoyed.

"Vidyan Situ had bunked her classes... Shekar speaks normally.. no tension nothing"

"Mom what shall I do now"

"I think so her classes will end at 4..so she will reach her college at that time..come we will wait at her college so they get caught red-handed.. "

Vidyan and devil started towards Situ's college with fuming anger...

"Sudha, I don't know why she called me asking for Situ..." Shekar told folding and unfolding his spectacles...

"They got married na... Atleast now leave your worries... whatever comes in their way, I am sure they will handle it wisely"

"I don't have doubt in them, but there was something  hidden when my sister spoke with me..."

"You worry for nothing nowadays"

"No Sudha... Its not my worry, I just want my daughter to live her life happily with Arjun... For that this Vidyan should go to prison.. then only I will stop worrying"

"They both will live happily.. no leave your worries, they will be enjoying their date"

"That is what I worry.... What if someone related to Vidyan sees them. We don't everyone, but many people wil know us... They will identify as someone's daughter, someone's friend, someone's wife, etc.. but we don't know those people... That's what I worry"

"Believe me, even if Vidyan sees Situ with Arjun himself, Situ will tackle him.. i have that confidence on my daughter..."

"I too have that confidence... But it is..Ok fine let them face their life"... Shekar sighed...

Vidyan and devil was standing in front of the college gate..

"Mom shall I go inside and inquire about Situ"

"What you are going to inquire About her Vidyan"

"How attentive she is in class, her marks etc"

"Vidyan please tell me that you are kidding"

"No mom I am serious"

"Vidyan for what you are going to marry her... Are you going to startup a business and make her managing director...."

"No mom... "

"Then why do you care about her studies and marks.. now think about how to handle her and how to marry her soon..."

"Ok ok mom I understand"

"Vidyan don't underestimate her.. she will react like a devil  when someone questions her behavior... And oh my god her mouth didn't shut even after getting a slap from me...be careful"

"Ok mom"

When 10 mins was remaining for college to end, there came Arjun's car..

At first Situ didn't see Vidyan and devil.. She stepped out of the car and was speaking something with Arjun..

Vidyan and Devil went near them...

Arjun and Situ was busy talking forgetting their surroundings...

"Was the date good.... My dear daughter in law" devil spoke breaking their lovely eye lock...

Both of them got startled and looked the devil, who was smirking along with her son Vidyan...

🙄🙄🙄😌😌😌😕😕😕😵😵😵😬😬😬

How is this chapter???

I hope you all enjoyed it...

Please do vote🔯, comment📩 and share 📢🔉📢🔉...

With lots of love....

Yours 😊😊 Sowmitha...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.3M 52K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
361K 16.6K 42
# 22 in fan fiction on 18/02/2017....# He's my life ....He's my sanity ....He's my prayer......❤️ She's my smile....she's my heartbeat....she's my s...
1.7M 64.8K 46
The plot is in India and revolves around a quiet girl Samyra and handsome Anshuman and transformation of their arranged marriage into love and is spi...
247K 13K 37
"Meera"- A decent girl, in final year of her graduation is trying hard to cope up with her insecurities, studies and orthodox family. Though like he...