The Unexpected Love

Door XxomermaidsoxX

When Kaylee moved to North Carolina she thought he life was over. She left all her friends over in Florida. W... Meer

•chapter 1•
•chapter 2•
•chapter 3•
•chapter 4•
•chapter 5•
•chapter 6•
•chapter 7•
•chapter 9•
•chapter 10•
•chapter 11•
•chapter 12•
•chapter 13•
°chapter 14
chapter 15

•chapter 8•

2.9K 104 10
Door XxomermaidsoxX

*nashs pov*

I asked Kaylee if she wanted to go back to my place and she said yes.

So we both got up and went back to my car. I opened her door for her and then got in on my side. I drove back to my house and we went inside and up to my bed room and I shut the door. We both sat down on my bed and then I looked at her and smiled then started to lean in.

*kaylees pov*

We got back to Nash's place and went up to his room where we sat down on his bed. I slipped off my nude pumps showing my hot pink painted toes.He looked at me and smiled when he started to lean in. Then I started to tilt my head to one side and lean in too, but then my phone rang. We both stopped and laughed a little as I got my phone out of my purse. Noah was calling so I decided to answer it.

"I'm so sorry Nash it's my little brother I really should take this." I said.

I clicked the green button on my phone and said, "Hello Noah." but it wasn't Noah. It was my dad.

"oh hey dad what's up?" I said cheerfully

I heard Noah crying in the background.

"Dad ?! what's wrong with Noah I can hear him crying, what's the matter what happened?"

Tears were forming in my eyes as I got up off of Nash's bed and stood up. I hung up the phone after my dad told me what had happened.

"Are you okay Kaylee? What's wrong?" Nash asked sounding very concerned.

"I-I-I-I really have to go home now ill see you later." I said really quietly with small tears coming from my eyes.

I opened his door and started to run. He yelled after me,"Kaylee really what's wrong?!" I didn't answer I just kept running.

I ran to my house and went to my room. I went over to my dresser and pushed everything off as tears started to pour from my eyes. I went to my beside table and picked up a picture frame with me and mom in it.

"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME?!" I yelled as I threw the picture across the room. She was gone and wasn't going to come home in 2 months she wasn't ever going to come home again.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
995K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
424K 10.7K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...