•chapter 7•

*kaylees pov*

I woke up and checked the time on my phone. 10:30, I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to the kitchen. I got a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table I ate and scrolled through Instagram and twitter. (the usual) Nash texted me and asked if I wanted to go out for lunch with him today. Of course I replied back yes. He would pick me up at 12:30.
I stayed on twitter for at least an hour and then went up to my room to change.
I jumped in the shower and washed my hair and shaved my legs. I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth, and then brushed my wet hair before blowdrying it. I picked out a floral printed skater skirt and my long sleeve white crop top with some nude pumps. I got my wand and curled all of my hair and finished it off with some hairspray. I on a BB cream, a little eyeliner, mascara, and a little blush on my cheeks. Then I got my white cross body bag and put some money, lipgloss, my phone, and my keys. Just as I finished getting everything I heard a knock on my door.
I ran downstairs and answered the door.
"Wow" Nash said,"Y-Y-You look gorgeous."
"Thanks" I said with a smile and I could feel my cheeks getting hot.
Nash escorted me to his car which was a maroon jeep.
(Nash was 16 so he could drive)
He opened the door for me and I got in and buckled my seatbelt. He got in the car and started to drive down to a little càfe that was just a few miles down the road.
He got there and we sat at a little table outside on a patio.
We both order a smoothie and an order of fries to eat. We talked for hours at that little table and we were having such a good time. I got to know Nash and learned that he was well known for his Vines and he also had a YouTube channel. He was so cool and so perfect. I couldn't stop staring at his eyes and his smile.
Then Nash said,"Kaylee, do you wanna go back to my place for a while?"
"Sure" I said with a smile.