•chapter 8•

*nashs pov*

I asked Kaylee if she wanted to go back to my place and she said yes.

So we both got up and went back to my car. I opened her door for her and then got in on my side. I drove back to my house and we went inside and up to my bed room and I shut the door. We both sat down on my bed and then I looked at her and smiled then started to lean in.

*kaylees pov*

We got back to Nash's place and went up to his room where we sat down on his bed. I slipped off my nude pumps showing my hot pink painted toes.He looked at me and smiled when he started to lean in. Then I started to tilt my head to one side and lean in too, but then my phone rang. We both stopped and laughed a little as I got my phone out of my purse. Noah was calling so I decided to answer it.

"I'm so sorry Nash it's my little brother I really should take this." I said.

I clicked the green button on my phone and said, "Hello Noah." but it wasn't Noah. It was my dad.

"oh hey dad what's up?" I said cheerfully

I heard Noah crying in the background.

"Dad ?! what's wrong with Noah I can hear him crying, what's the matter what happened?"

Tears were forming in my eyes as I got up off of Nash's bed and stood up. I hung up the phone after my dad told me what had happened.

"Are you okay Kaylee? What's wrong?" Nash asked sounding very concerned.

"I-I-I-I really have to go home now ill see you later." I said really quietly with small tears coming from my eyes.

I opened his door and started to run. He yelled after me,"Kaylee really what's wrong?!" I didn't answer I just kept running.

I ran to my house and went to my room. I went over to my dresser and pushed everything off as tears started to pour from my eyes. I went to my beside table and picked up a picture frame with me and mom in it.

"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME?!" I yelled as I threw the picture across the room. She was gone and wasn't going to come home in 2 months she wasn't ever going to come home again.