Falling bulletsโœ”

By bbynim

โDont waste bullets, baby girl. Instead, what do you say we kick some criminal assโž TRAILER IN LAST CHAPTER ... More

CHAP 1- "Nostalgic"
CHAP2-"His murder"
CHAP3-"Mistaking him"
CHAP 4-"New victim"
CHAP5-"Endurance"
CHAP6-" Trust"
CHAP7-"His Reminder"
CHAP8-"Unpredictable"
CHAP9-"Cure"
CHAP10-"He texted"
CHAP 11-"Understand"
CHAP 12-"Find him"
CHAP 13-"She smiled"
CHAP14-"Surrender your lies"
CHAP 15-"His real self"
CHAP 16-"First snow, first smile"
CHAP17-"I helped"
CHAP18-"Stay warm"
CHAP19-"Neighborhood thief"
CHAP20-"Bunny in trap"
CHAP21-"Messed up"
CHAP22-"Conclusions"
CHAP23-"Sequences of him"
CHAP24-"Eachother"
CHAP25-"Call of darkness"
CHAP26-"Riddle for a life"
CHAP28-"Kiss of assurance"
CHAP29-"Syndrome"
CHAP30-" Unravel him"
CHAP31-"Shaded"
CHAP32-"Devious"
CHAP33-"His Scars"
CHAP34-"Hide and seek"
CHAP35-"Undiscovered"
Note; read
CHAP36-"Figure it out"
CHAP37-"They are all insane"
CHAP38-"Found or not?"
CHAP39-"Her mischief's"
CHAP40-"A helping hand"
CHAP41-"It begins"
CHAP42-"Wrong guess"
CHAP43-"Theory untold"
CHAP44-"Unraveled"
CHAP45-"Hidden in secrecy"
CHAP46-"A call away"
CHAP47-"One and the same"
CHAP48-"Reveal to me"
CHAP49-"A trap let free"
CHAP50-"Bird skin"
CHAP51-"The hasty lies"
CHAP52-"Hunter, Killer, Sinner"
CHAP53 part 1-"Curiosity killed the cat"
CHAP 54-"His voice rings a bell"
are you guys reading ?
CHAP 55(1.5)-"A puppet"
CHAP55(2)-"A castle built in sorrow"
CHAP56-"Letters from no one"
CHAP 57-" Not a mistake"
CHAP58- "A whimsical tale"
CHAP59-"Shoot"
CHAP60-"End the game with me"
CHAP61-"The last clone to die"
CHAP 62- "A Happily ever after"
BOOK IS COMPLETED
TRAILER ( movie edited trailer )

CHAP27-"Confessions"

3.1K 299 102
By bbynim

T     A     E     H     Y     U     N     G

"Let's go" Jimin said, grabbing onto Minrae's wrist, who looked frozen on her feet.

She looked pitiful. Tears were streaming down her eyes and her body was trembling in fear. With both her hands closed into a fist that was holding onto the edges of her skirt tight made it hard for Jimin to lock her within his reach.

Being weak, she couldn't resist the strength that dragged her without a pause to a destination that was only in his control.

And not to mention, he looked hella mad.

After they both disappeared everything became silent. The corridors started to get messy. With another murder reported at our school, I wonder what still makes these students pack up and get their asses back here.

"So what do we do about this?" I questioned, getting all six eyes on me.

"Hm, maybe we should just leave it to the cops" Suga suggested.

"We know that won't do anything" Jungkook strongly disagreed, a sense of distrust wrinkling on his face.

"Then what do you want? GET US ALL KILLED"

Suga yelled, leaving the school to shake under his feet. There were all sorts of emotions running over him, and I wouldn't blame him for being so fierce. This fight got us nowhere, we are still in the same spot, but lost another one each time we try.

"I'D RATHER DIE TRYING TO FIND THEM!"

"THEN GO FUCKING DIE"

"FINE! JUST GIVE UP ON US THEN, HYUNG. GO SLEEP OR SOMETHING" Jungkook kept yelling and this time he got on hyungs nerves for sure.

Suga was about to harm the boy, but before he could do something regretful, I stood between them while trying my best as the only man to separate them. The frightened look on Jungkook's face was slowly disappearing when Suga backed out.

"I can't bare looking at you" he exclaimed, glaring at Jungkook for the last time and walking straight down the stairs, exiting the school boundaries.

"Jungkook-"he immediately pushed my hands off his shoulders, walking upstairs.

This is not supposed to happen. We were fighting.

I noticed Harin pat Ashly's back. Soon after that she exchanged a caring smile with me, leaving me with her as she rushed to where Jungkook was headed. Celestia left us too, going downstairs.

We were alone. We kept silence. Until,

"You dropped this while trying to stop them" she said, digging inside her pockets in search of something.

My mind was colliding with problems. A war was taking over me, but her welcoming presence with me was somehow relaxing. I wanted this. I wanted her.

"It's kind of stuck, urgh, just a minute" she continued.

But now I'm curious. What the hell did she stick inside there?

When curiosity was ramping inside me, I couldn't resist but reach more close to her. And, maybe give her a hand? If that would be okay with a girl? I mean, who the hell sticks his hand inside someone's pocket to help.

When I was just a few centimeters away from her, she quickly stared at me for a second and then back to doing what she was. It's like she was conforming that I was close enough. The darn serious and confused expression of not being able to pull it out still continued on her face.

"Is it something very small?" I dumbly asked.

She didn't answer, but showed me instead.

Quickly she pulled out her hands out her pockets and pushed it right at my face. Both my eyeballs centered at her hands that was pointed towards the height of my nose. But to my surprise, there was nothing in it.

It was her two fingers that joined together, forming a heart.

A small smile crept on my face. I was hoping that I wasn't blushing, which is a completely different and embarrassing thing. But her way of cheering me up was so adorable that I couldn't even catch my breath.

"What do you think? Is it big or small?" she questioned, smiling like the angel she is.

"You still do that?" I questioned back, laughing like an idiot.

"And you still fall for it" her reply knocked the sense out of me. I'm so in love. And anybody could see it from the way I looked at her. From the way I could never look away.

"Let's try talking to the cops. We might be able to find a clue-"

"NO!" I yelled, scaring her a little for which I felt horrible.

"I'm sorry. What I mean to say is that you should not do anything about this, okay? Please. We don't want to keep anyone of your lives at risk"

Ashly relaxed a little when I got my voice back to the deep and calming one. She always used to say how much unique my deep voice was.

Almost like an ASMR.

"Okay, but don't drown yourself under anxiety and depression please. I don't want you to repeat what you did three years ago. It's not your fault, Kim Taehyung"

How did she know?

"What? Thr-tr-three years ago?" my voice started to break up, nervous. I thought she never knew about it? How did she get to know my past?

"I haven't told this to anyone apart from the boys and Harin"

"That's where you went wrong" she said, with a sigh, not revealing her face to me no more.

"Harin... she doesn't know"

"What?! But she found me—"

"I found you Taehyung. I thought that maybe if I told you, then you might not want to see me of shame anymore. I'm sorry"

Her reply was scaring me to be honest. She was putting out words for me to join, but I had no clue how to. They were so difficult to arrange.

"Ashly, I don't understand?"

"That night after so many days you texted Harin, remember? But you got no message back, yet saw that it was  read"

"I was at Harin's house that day. Everyone was busy searching for you that there was no one to keep her company at home. It was then that you sent a text when she was a slept"

"It's not that I was trying to interfere. But when I saw the message pop up with the name 'brother' in it, I couldn't hold back. I opened her phone to see a long message sent from you. The message, I knew it would hurt her so I deleted it before she could see"

"I immediately handed the cops her phone and they were able to trace you"

She closed up to me.

"Why would you do that? Why would you think like that?"

Ashly held on to my collar, shaking me with tears running down her eyes. I was speechless, scared of what will skip out of my mouth, scared if she will think of me as a weakling.

"You walked into the room to see Jungkook fully covered in blood and his mother that was lying dead on the floor. Being afraid to see blood, you naturally fell on your knees, looking at Jungkook helplessly, right?"

"But then why would you think it has something to do with Jungkook? By the way that you cherish him, how come there was a hint of doubt in you that he could have done that to his mother"

"And above all why would you run away. In that message, what did you mean by that was the only way to protect him?"

Ashly was begging for answers and now, I couldn't hide it anymore.

She needs to know.

"I ran away so that the cops could suspect me. If I wasn't there around and Harin would report me of being next to Jungkook at the time of her death, then I thought they might. If so it won't get him suspected. After a few days I couldn't resist of not talking to her, that's why I tried texting her to tell her that I was sorry"

"Harin didn't tell the cops anything, Taehyung. She would never do that to you"

"I didn't have a choice"

"It was a damn suicide" Ashly stated.

"I know! But I was in too much confusion. I was just not in the right mind"

"Why would you suspect him then?"

"I don't! He didn't do it! But at that time I didn't have much time to think"

"WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO THINK?" She yelled.

"BECAUSE I KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT HIM THAT YOU DON'T FOR GODS SAKE"

_______________________________________

Thank you so much. If you could then maybe please comment and vote.

Author: and then there's me trying to balance the romance in this serious crime book XD I'm honestly hyped about the coming chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 4.1K 15
"Out of all the people I have to survive with, of course it just happens to be you!" "Be thankful that at least it's just me! Oh, and get used to it...
12.1K 368 5
A collection of short fics based on the Obitine Week 2018 prompts on Tumblr. (Obi-Wan and Satine) Disclaimer: fanarts do not belong to me
809K 24.5K 34
"screw you." "you would like that wouldn't you" rankings: #1 jungkookxreader #1 newstory #61 army #141 badboy not the average good girl bad boy love...
562K 34.9K 66
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐…๐„๐‹๐“ ๐’๐Ž ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ โ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ...