What Could Be *oneshots

By mylovelessness

Just dozens of one shots of different scenarios that I imagine for my serpent princesses More

revenge reimagined
perfect name
bad night gone good
all these years
better love story
better love story pt 2
one dance
One Dance Finale
she's a fighter
The Blossom's part 1
The Blossom's part 2
The Blossom's Part 3
There's still something here
There's still something here part 2.5
There's still something here part 3
There's still something here final and *extra*
Routines and Romanticism
Routines and Romanticism Pt 2
Routines and Romanticism Pt 3
Routines and Romanticism *final*

one dance pt 2

1.5K 42 15
By mylovelessness

Betty and Jughead were much too focused on their love and happiness to pay any attention to the raven haired Latina complaining about that slithering little pink haired serpent who had the nerve to dance with Cheryl.

"She won't stop looking at her" Veronica points out for the 4th time in this conversation alone

"V, as much as I'd love to listen to you whine about Toni dancing with your girlfriend, why don't you maybe...go dance with your girlfriend?" Betty offers, mind half occupied with her her husband and his heart eyes towards the dessert table.

"Until she apologizes for making me look like an idiot in front of all of our friends I'll be doing no such thing"

"Then don't complain when someone else does, now if you'll excuse us I think Jug wants to tear into the cake already" with that being said the blonde walked off to actually enjoy her day and Veronica was stuck drowning in her anger alone.

From where she was standing she could see Toni, now sporting an all black uniform and an apron.

She was talking and giggling with her serpent comrades and maybe it was just Veronica's paranoia but she swore they were talking about her.

So with that in mind she grabbed an extra drink from a server's tray and with it in hand she marched right up to the bar.

"Hey Toni?" She asks, gaining the girl's attention to then toss the drink in her face.

Initially the pink haired serpent was pretty shocked but then all she felt was anger. She was ready to pounce on the spoiled rich girl until Sweet Pea grabbed her and held her back.

She didn't struggle against him because she knew that was a fight she wouldn't win but the urge to wipe that smirk of Veronica Lodge's face was rising.

"I got this, go get cleaned up" he whispers to her and she looks the Latina up and down one last time before retreating to the backroom.

To her surprise, someone was already occupying it.

"Oh shit sorry" Cheryl manages to cough out, paired with an immense amount of smoke that smelled like...weed?

"No big deal but, didn't peg you as the smoking type" Toni replied, leaning back against the door, forcing it shut.

"And I didn't peg you for the...sweaty? Type" Cheryl points at the wet spot on Toni's torso.

"A party favor from your girlfriend, guess she thought her drink matched my outfit" Cheryl giggles at Toni's ability to joke about the incident, not knowing how angry she actually was.

Or if she was, either way Toni was pretty consistent in the way she'd been treating Cheryl all night.

"So I take it Ms. Mobster doesn't know about your little hobby"

"Of course not, I have to be perfect and pretty and happy all the-" Cheryl began to rant but Toni interrupted

"You're all that without trying, as soon as you're forced to do something it takes the fun out. Just be you"

Cheryl takes in her words but doesn't push that conversation any further. It's best to keep things casual. Friendly.

"So, snake ring equals serpent ?"

"Guilty" she pulls a silver chain from under her shirt snd reveals a matching silver snake charm

"So that's how you know the groom"

"Yup, and you're the bride's cousin" Toni added matter-a-factly

"Another fact you asked about?"

"Oh yes, curiosity was getting the better of me"

Cheryl was racking her brain back and forth trying to figure out this girl's motives.

Toni was testing Veronica's possessiveness, why would she risk it? She only just met Cheryl.

"Whatcha thinkin bout, babe?" Toni asks, adding the pet name for fun

"When this is all over I go back to the pembrooke with my girlfriend who I'm not even sure I'm still in love with and waste away another few years of my life with her until she finds a new prized treasure to take my place" Cheryl explains, knowing full and well that everything she was saying would come to fruition.

Maybe it's the drugs talking, forcing the redhead to dig deep in the darkest corners of her mind for the thoughts that fall into play when Veronica goes on her middle of the night adventures to see dozens of women she claims are just business partners.

Maybe that's what it was. The jealousy spiked so much it became resentment.

Though she always make excuses for her and her adventures with home wrecking vixens.

"Veronica Lodge is corrupt and evil but not stupid enough to let you go"

"And if I go on my own?" I ask aloud, not even fully thinking about what I'd just said.

"That's a different story, Red."

"One that'll never come true"

"Why is that?"

"Veronica doesn't get dumped"

"Cheryl Blossom doesn't get cheated on and yet here we are" Toni fires back and of course she understood what the girl was on about.

"Well if she gets nothing from me it's no surprise she has to find it elsewhere"

"She can't just control everything. It's your life too, Cheryl"

"My life ended the day I said yes" She brings up her left hand to show the diamond on her fourth finger

"So then say no" Toni replied nonchalantly like that was so simple.

"Right and run the risk of Hiram Lodge focusing his forces on destroying me, my reputation, my livelihood."

"But-" Toni tries but a new set of knocks are heard on the wooden door force her to quiet down.

"Cheryl!" Veronica yells and Cheryl glances at Toni sadly, making a move to get to the door.

Before she makes contact with the metal nob however, Toni grabs her hand and pulls at a string hanging from the ceiling that reveals a latter leading to another hidden room, right above the venue.

"Hurry on up, I'll get rid of her" Toni basically pushes her up the stairs and Cheryl doesn't think twice before climbing up and pulling it shut.

At first all she could hear is the sound of Toni unlocking the door and then the clicking of heels as Veronica enters.

"Where is she?"

"It's just me in here, Lodge needed a place to dry off remember?"

Toni was one of the few people that spoke to Veronica in a way the raven haired Latina wasn't used to.

"Yeah and clearly a drink wasn't enough to cool you down so maybe something more lethal." She threatens and even if Toni didn't exactly know what she meant by that, the words still struck a cord.

"I believe you have a fiancé to find, better get on that"

"Don't wander too far Topaz, I'll see you again before the night is over."

"I'll be here" with that the door is shut and locked once again and Toni pulls the string to reveal the latter and make her way up.

It was kind of dusty and extremely humid but it was the best place to avoid Veronica Lodge so it'll do.

"Problem solved?" Cheryl asks, pretending like she didn't listen in to their altercation.

"For now" Toni smiles and climbs up fully into the small space and sits next to Cheryl.
"So, why did you agree to dance with me?"

"I don't know, maybe I just wanted to piss off my girlfriend" she replied, knowing very well that wasn't at all the reason.

"Hmm..do you do everything out of spite?"

"Is there any other reason to do things?"

A/N

Heyyy guysss i didn't proof read because i'm lazy but here ya go 😊

Hope you like it and might shoot for a pt 3 😂 lmk what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.1K 24
A series of snippets of a "behind the scenes" look of Cheryl and Toni's relationship. All headcanons, of course. Each chapter holds a different theme...
60.7K 702 37
One shots based on Riverdale characters. These have nothing to do with the actual show. Mostly varchie and bughead but also a few choni. I take reque...
70.8K 1.3K 41
All Choni
20.3K 615 17
Basically Twilight but a little different ;) [COMPLETED]