The Billionaire Playboy's Bri...

By Meghana_N_S

Can be read as a STAND ALONE BOOK! "Sign!" He demanded. A signature. Just a signature's gonna change both ou... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: First Meeting
Chapter 2: The Proposition
Chapter 3: Her Plot!
Chapter 4: Shock! Not a Surprise.
Chapter 5: The Contract!
Chapter 6: Wedding Shopping!
Chapter 7: Negotiation!
Chapter 8: Life with Him?
Chapter 9: Wedding Ceremony & Reception!
Chapter 10: Wedding Night!
Chapter 11: Suspicions
Chapter 12: Intention?!
Chapter 13: Distance
Chapter 14: Him!
Chapter 15: Nowhere!
Chapter 16: New Entry
Chapter 17: Dinner & with Barbie
Chapter 18: Ex Bitch!
Chapter 19: Harsh Slap
Chapter 20: Affair with my Husband!
Chapter 21: Misunderstood Feelings
Chapter 22: Past Revelations!
Chapter 23: Divorce & Kidnap?
Chapter 24: Clarified Confusion!
Chapter 25: Accidents!
Chapter 26: Away from him.
Chapter 27: New Doubts...
Chapter 28: Loud & Clear!
Chapter 29: Confirmations..
Chapter 30: Last Chance...
Chapter 31: Mystery
Chapter 32: Abducted?
Chapter 33: Hope.
Chapter 34: Escape?
Chapter 35: Runaway Again.
Chapter 36: A Missing Puzzle
Chapter 37: Partial?
Chapter 38: Questions.
Chapter 39: Answers.
Chapter 40: Get together
Chapter 41: Locked.
Chapter 42: Ours..
Epilogue - 1

Epilogue - 2

6.7K 168 7
By Meghana_N_S

Part 2

Caroline and I continued to chitchat, still waiting for our husbands while I saw someone arriving from the corner of my eye, I suddenly saw a tiny girl's chubby hands dangling while she slept. That's definitely Chrissy's daughter.

"Chrissy...? Weren't you supposed to come tomorrow?"

"Should I come back tomorrow?" She asked. I fake glared at her and gave her a hug, which was impossible with my pregnant belly and her carrying Jane, her daughter. She handed me a bottle of wine and started giggling to herself. "Aww... you can't have wine can you baby? " At my frown she mellowed down. "Ok.. ok.. I actually wanted to remind you about tax filing.. other than that your restaurant is doing really well."

"Yeah I know, I remember, how's Jane though?" I pointed to her daughter now sleeping peacefully in her arms. "Is she okay going to school now? No tantrums?" I asked.

"Yep, she's doing okay, but she misses her 'daddy' a lot and I don't know what to say every time she questions me about him. Where's daddy? When will he be home? Now what do I say to that? Kids!" She sighed holding her head.

I nodded... "so... how are you and Mark doing? The second chance you gave him, is it doing you both good?" I know my friend and I know she hated this suggestion. She never gives a second chance and which is right too after all the mean things he told her. But I could see even back then that although Mark's words were harsh, he truly did like her and he deserved a chance with his daughter.

"Surprisingly, I don't regret taking your advice, we're doing okay... I think he's going to propose! " She spilled with great enthusiasm.

"wow.. wow.. " That was sudden, I thought they were doing good, this good, I didn't know. But I'm happy for her. "Now that calls for celebration!"

"Ssshhhh... I know.. tone it down, he's just outside. It's my guess but I'm not sure yet." She said and I was giggling all the while. "Now you tell me how have you been doing? Haven't seen you at the restaurant lately." Way to spoil my mood, Chrissy!

"Aah.. My daaarling husband won't let me out of the house, cause last time I got upset with him I left the house saying I'm going to my brother's place while I was sitting in a park and now he won't let me go anywhere. And to top it off my gynaecologist told him to keep me in bed rest!" I breathed out loud after that whole rant.

"Ohkaaaay." She chuckled and stopped when I glared at her. "What you're basically saying is that your husband is still the same, controlling. And I think you're even used to him now, so it's okay babe, don't pretend to whine about it" I sighed, Chrissy and her taunts Rude but true. "Anyways I'll go freshen up and I really need to pee and I'm super tired-"

"Oh yeah yeah sorry! I'll get someone to bring your luggage to the guest room and I'll send your dinner upstairs, so you can sleep sooner and rest" I pointed towards the stairs and she quickly took off with a broad smile while chirping 'great'.
"Hmmm..." I breathed loudly and turned to the other side looking at Carol, now that I think about it she was quiet all this while. "Caroline? All okay?"

"Yeah just.. thinking about my argument with Daniel. I'm missing him, is he missing me as much?"

"Mmhmm.. girl, you need to stop overthinking."

"Huh! And look who's talking. Why did you argue with your husband then?"

I gave her a look. "How did you know?"

She shrugged, "I am married too, you know."

With a sigh, I gave up my silence. Because I wished to rant. I want someone, someone to understand me. Listen to me, consider my words, is that too much to ask for? "I asked Nick if we could have another baby after this one."

"Aaaaand?"

"And he just glared at me, as always! And this is not the first time. I've been bringing this subject up for discussion, and he just gives a clipped answer, every single time." I whispered, Carol's eyes moved from my face to my fast moving hands.

"Calm down girl. First deliver the baby you are carrying and then think about the next one? I don't think this kind of stress is good for the baby now, is it?" She pat my lap.

"Stop talking like him! You are my friend. Not his!" By now my breathing was ragged. I know what she's saying is right, now that I think about it, but I just want Nick to say 'yes' even for the sake of saying it. Why is he so against kids? We've already had two with another on the way. I was struggling to catch my breath. I looked around searching for water, anything that would calm me down.

"Okay. Okay, I think you need to calm down. No use stressing yourself over something that's out of your control. I think you should rest, your nanny will put the kids to sleep, come let's have dinner and you can rest after that. We don't know how long these two will be, you can't stay awake until then. " she said reminding me that Nick is out in a club doing god knows what, I know he won't cheat. But he left the house angry at me. "Don't worry" Caroline replied when she heard my worried sigh. "They're together. Even Sam is with Daniel, if anything he'll let me know. Come, you need to rest. " She pulled me out of the sofa towards the dining room.

***

"Dude, shall we go back? It's already 10, Cara must be waiting for me.. " Daniel trailed off looking at Nick's expression.

"You were the one who got me here forcefully and you want to go back now? Where's the Daniel who wouldn't leave the club until 4 in the morning? " Nick teased annoyed, while Daniel gave him a blank stare.

"You seem upset. Is Kate okay?"

"Yeah Eve is fine... I'm just... Huhhh... Eve wants another baby and we argued about it. I just don't like seeing her upset over anything, especially when she's pregnant. She really stresses herself during this time." Nick sighed. He didn't know how to make his wife understand.

"What's wrong with another baby? You both are having one now, give it a few years, she probably would've forgotten about it or who knows you might want another kid by then." Nick looked at Daniel like he's dumb, "What? That's the best solution."

"The problem is not who wants or doesn't want kids. I'm just worried about her. Her doctor has already warned me that this is a complicated pregnancy, not risky yet complicated. We already have two kids and one on the way, it's not like we're childless, I have no idea why she's insisting on more. I don't want her putting her life at risk. I'm here, I'm alive and happy and have a family because she's there, without her this family wouldn't survive. I cannot handle all of this without her." Nick was tired, he couldn't voice it out to his wife. He didn't want to stress her at this stage in her pregnancy but he was worried sick for his wife.

"Why are you being a pessimist? This one is complicated but her next pregnancy could go smoothly-"

"I can't! I can't let her go through that despite knowing the truth. Would you let your wife go through this" Daniel whipped his head to glare at Nick. "Yeah! I know! You wouldn't! That was just an example, see how you reacted. Hmph... I was a bit too harsh with her on this regard before we left, she must've cried herself to sleep." Nick wiped his face and thought about his stupidity. He didn't want her to be stressed but this would only be worrying her more.

"How can your wife imagine that your anger is your love for her?" Nick sent a glare in his direction. "Want to go back home?" Daniel suggested.

Nick chuckled before he replied, "You are not doing this for me, it's because you want to go back to your wife!"

"Whichever, it's a win-win situation for both of us." They immediately stood up to go collect their coats to leave. They had their lovely wives waiting at home for them while they moped around here in a club without them.

***

Nick absolutely expected his Eve to be awake and waiting for him, but to his great surprise, by the time he'd arrived home, it was late and the lights were off. Eve had still let the dim lights on which she usually did when she was alone and he wasn't next to her. He sat on the armchair on Eve's side simply to admire his wife in her sleep.

Eve was struggling to sleep, she had a habit of sleeping on her side which was difficult due to her belly, Nick hid a grin at the source of her discomfort and removed his shirt-pants to join her in bed.

"Babe? It's you?" She mumbled, turning to her right to look at him.

"Mmm.. It's me." He pecked her cheek as she slowly turned her body towards him. Stroking her belly, he continued to move his hands over her breasts through her thin satin nightdress. He slowly slipped the slip through her shoulder and started playing with her nipples.

"You know they're sensitive." She said but her words contradicted her action as she moved closer to him, her thighs rubbing against his crotch. "I missed this. You're never closer to me these days." She let him kiss her neck, pulling at his hair as he nibbled a bit too hard as she arched and moved over her length.

"That's because your doctor has warned this pregnancy is a bit complicated. And also having sex while pregnant, is risky." He said and pulled away from her with a grimace.

Evelyn caught his wrist before he could move away from her. "That was early in the pregnancy Nick, she already said there's nothing to worry about now, sex is okay for now just nothing too rough and avoid sex in the last months, but we still have 3-4 month to go... Please... I want this. I swear I can't wait another 3 months!" She tugged at his wrist and his expression looked like a President deciding if a war should be fought or not. "Please Nick, I'm waiting for you..." and his thread of patience was intact only until then as he leapt on her, grabbing her lips with his. His hands moved everywhere, from her shoulders, to her waist, her neck, her jaw, her breasts, to her inner thighs. He peeled her nightwear from beneath her, above her head and found his wife bare without panties..

"Did you plan this babe? "

"No, I peed myself and didn't have the energy to wear another one."

He chuckled at her quick, breathless reply, while she lightly slapped his cheek for laughing at her and reminded him to continue. He kept rubbing her already wet clit but his eyes kept coming back to her breasts. She said they were sore but he couldn't resist and latched onto them, despite filling his mouth with them, there was still so much left, he took his own time with her plump breasts, he sucked here, bit there, chewed on them, left marks, while she writhed below him. His other hand rubbing her clit had picked up pace while her moans got louder. Remembering that the guests were just down the hall, his hand took control over her breast and pressed his mouth onto hers as he pushed a finger into core. That was all it took her to reach to the ultimate peak as she held onto his shoulders.

Thinking that he might change his mind, she didn't even take a minute after to rest and quickly pushed down his boxers and got hold of his long length making him hiss. She slowly brought him near her sex. "A bit too eager Evy?" he stopped himself and rubbed his cock against her juices.

"Just making sure you won't change your mind."

"Any man with a wife as sexy and seductive as you can never change his mind." He said against her temple making ger giggle like a girl. She rounded her legs around his waist and pulled him closer while he found her entrance and glided smoothly into her. "You feel so good baby, so warm-" he continued kissing her mouth with a passion like never before. His hips moved very slowly so as not to hurt her but his mouth thrusted into her so rough. He held her legs tightly locked around himself and lifted her hips to increase the pressure supporting her back.

"Go deeper... a bit more deeper... Right there! Faster Nick." He kept going, his eye closed with a frown on his forehead, like he couldn't hear the words she said, "Babe.. please, deeper!" her breathing got ragged but he wouldn't listen. "Nick!"

"I can't hurt you Evy, this is the only pace. Slow is better." He came up again, pushing hair away from her face and cradled her head. At her dejected look he thrusted deeper as she always liked at the same pace, she squeezed her eyes shut, her mouth open like an 'o'. "I love you Evy! Can't deny you anything. Goddd! How I love you!" he groaned loudly. "Open your eyes, look at me.. look at me."

Resting his head on her forehead, they looked into each other's eyes, his thrusts got deeper, and he moved quickly, he was closer to his climax but he wanted to see her cum before he did. While she on the other hand was reduced to tiny pleasure filled whimpers. He moved his hand over her breast, squeezing them, pushing her into her orgasm as she tightened her leg around him, her walls closed in on him as her juices provided more warmth. He slammed his mouth to her as he groaned and settled into her with a last thrust and ejaculated inside her.

He moved to the side pulling her slightly onto him as her belly rested on his stomach, so she could rest easily. Their breaths still heavy, as Nick stroked her waist and breast sending tingles all over her body. "You are obsessed with my breasts."

"Mmm... last I saw them be this huge was when you were pregnant with the twins. I'm making the most of it."

We went quiet after, and a few minutes into it Nick had already drifted off to sleep and Evelyn simply stared at her husband's face, his clean shaven face was already a bit pricky. His closed eyes like an angel. She could practically see Thea and Aaron's face inside his. 'Well, with such a pretty faced, loving husband and beautiful kids, I shouldn't be asking for more right?' She thought and moved closer into his side as he tightened his arms around her and closed her eyes.

***

I kept tapping my bump just so my restless baby would settle, but just as the baby would go quiet, I'd feel a light stroke on my belly and the baby started moving again. "Hi baby." I heard as I opened my eyes.

Nick continued rubbing my bump as the baby moved constantly now. "Your baby is too tired and needs sleep, but you & your other baby won't let me sleep." He smiled kissing me on my lips.

"Because both my babies love me and they get excited when I'm in their presence." He smirked giving me a wink.

"Rolling my eyes away..." he snickered at my teasing. "Can I eat something yummy... I think I wanna have Pretzels... Mmmm"

"If you don't stop making those noises with that face, the only yummy thing you'll be having is me. " he retorted. "You go have a shower and by the time you're back I'll be here with your Pretzels." He pulled my nose before pecking both my cheeks. I held his hand when he pulled away to get out of bed.

"No, stay. We can have that later, we won't have time for each other today, all the guests are arriving, let's spend some more time together in bed." He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Isn't my wife being too romantic today?"

"She is, because she misses her husband, who finds reasons to stay away from his wife."

"I miss you too babe, every moment I'm away from you, I miss you. I don't say this often, but I love you and all of our babies. When I'm away from you all, I question what I'm doing, and I realise that whatever I'm doing is all for you." Then he added "and the kids by extension." Making me laugh.

"I'm sorry, I was so adamant last evening. We should have another child only if all of us are ready to have another. Even one parent not being present affects a child a lot. And a child should not be forced upon a father too, even his feelings need to be considered. I'm sorry I was being so difficult, I understand you now-" He interrupted me with a passionate kiss.

He left my lip with a pop. "When I said I don't want kids, it's not because I'm not ready or any other reason. I just want you to be healthy and by my side. I don't want a child at the cost of your health. When your gynaec said there are some complications, I was rethinking about this baby here, I agreed only because you assured me-"

"Are you saying you didn't want another one because you thought that would affect me? " he looked into my eyes, thought for a moment and slowly nodded. Now this situation makes me laugh, "Babe! I would've been fine. Another three kids and I'll still be fine. "

"It's not right to give fake assurances Evy, I'd rather face it with facts than lies-"

"Shut up you moron! The doctor was worried because I wasn't eating well and along with that I had severe nausea, and I didn't gain weight. You remember that I had spotting? And I was experiencing cramping in the early stages of pregnancy, she suspected miscarriage. But now we don't have any such issues, that was only in the first trimester. And all these complications aren't because I'm not healthy, every pregnancy is different. This one's a bit difficult, next one could go smooth. Our first pregnancy was without any complications, but we kept worrying because we were going to be first time parents." I finished with a long breath. I though he didn't want another baby! All this while he was worrying about me! Even now after all this, he looked like he was mulling over what I said, still not agreeing to what I said. But I couldn't stop the huge smile on my face from showing. "I love you." I whispered with a sigh.

"I guess you are right. I've been worrying about it too much." I leaned in and gave him a looong sloppy kiss.

"You love me so much?" I asked.

He just gave a crooked smile, and removed the hair from my eyes. "You're the light that helps me see, you're the dark that lets me sleep, it is you who gives me strength to fight with the world, and it is also you who I come to when I'm tired from the world, you are what I breathe, you are what I need, you are why I live, you are what completes my body and soul, YOU are the love of my life. Without you, none of this would matter. I am what I am because of you, the kids, the family, this house, the riches."

He said all that, staring into my eyes with such honesty. My eyes filled with tears, I know he didn't mean to say all that, he isn't an expressive person, but it just happened, "Did you make that up right now or had you read it somewhere and you're just repeating it to me?" I teased him.

"With such a beautiful wife in your arms, poetry just comes to you."

"Ahuh" I said and giggled as he came over me to have a repeat of last night. Guests could wait.

THE END

*****************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 995 28
Ivy Thorn had worked hard to rise through her father's company. And just as she was enjoying her success, lies and deceit from a person close to her...
534K 19.3K 30
*This book is terrible, read at your own risk.* Womanizing playboy Sebastian Hayes was in a bind, his grandfather was requiring him to get married be...
9.4M 452K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
5.7M 158K 48
STANDALONE BOOK! No sequel "Why? I know it's not that you actually care about me. Then why? Tell me." I demanded looking down. "Be MINE, Caroline" he...