Billdip - Mine

By ladymusedragon

Dipper has made a deal with Bill. Weirdmageddon ends and his family is safe, in exchange of his freedom. Wha... More

1 - The deal
2 - This can't be happening to me
3 - Finally mine
4 - What am i going to do?
5 - the deal with deals
6 - Not anymore
7 - nonsense
8 - up to him
9 - box with a ribbon
10 - Something Sacred
11 - falling asleep
12 - I promise
13 - all the night through
14 - How is that possible?
16 - His calming nature
17 - everything is right
18 - I hope
19 - a silent goodnight
20 - could be, there is a chance
21 - never want to part
22 - Punishment
23 - Marked by a demon, how beautiful
24 - Never been better
25 - deceived
26 - Forever? Forever.
27 - the end is here

15 - Cane in the meadow

7.9K 254 43
By ladymusedragon

When Bill got out of the cottage again after laying Dipper down on the couch, he though he heard voices. So, like any rational person would do, he checked it out. When he got to edge of the clearing he saw Meatsacks he didn't think he would see today. It was Pinetrees family. He neared them slowly but surely, and listened in on their conversation from behind a tree. It seemed like they were discussing Bill himself and his Pinetree. From what Bill gathered, they hadn't recognised him, but had seen some familiarity in Pinetree. This was not good. He had to keep them away from here.

While sneaking closer, he heard snippets from the conversation they were currently having.

"If it was Dipper, why haven't we heard from him." Ford argued, "He has obviously escaped, if, it was him we saw." That earned nods of agreement, but unbeknownst them Bill sneered as he heard this. Why would Dipper go back to a family that didn't give him the credit he deserved? "Maybe he's being held captive by that other boy we saw" Stan wondered stroking his invisible beard. "By the looks of it, that isn't the case" Gideon spoke up, confident in his words. Bill gave that statement a nod of approval, maybe Gideon isn't as bad as he used to be. "What do you mean?" Mabel questioned. "Well," Gideon pondered "they were obviously relaxed in each other's presence, which wouldn't be the case if the were captor and captee." Gideon nodded along with his own words, obviously sure of them. This revelation made by Gideon made the others think. "But, if that really is Dipper, why haven't he contacted us?" Mabel asked quietly, hugging herself staring at the ground. "I don't know kid." Ford had to admit.

Bill scoffed. Why would his Pinetree go back to them? They were the reason he made the deal in the first place. And, to his knowledge, they hadn't sent search parties to retrieve him. As the Pines and friends continued to discuss whether that was Dipper or not, Bill saw that he had had forgotten something in that clearing. His cane. He must have left it when he picked up his Pinetree. Therefore, he had to retrieve it. He couldn't risk the Pines taking it with them. To give them a warning that someone was coming.

The group snapped their heads up when they heard a twig snapping in two. Because of the eerie feeling, they all scattered behind the trees on the side from where they came. Only moments later, they saw a tall young man walk down into the middle. It was the same man as before. They all held their breaths as they saw him bend down and retrieve something, but, from where they stood, they didn't have a chance in seeing the object in question.

Bill was satisfied with himself. He had successfully avoided an awkward situation and hidden his cane from view. With his back turned to the trees where the group stood, he strutted back to where his Pinetree lay, undoubtedly, sleeping. 

a/n: i am so sorry for not publishing anything. forgive me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 3.8K 19
Dipper was only thirteen teen when he did this to himself. Dipper was in the middle of the woods when this happened, under the stars and bright moon...
394K 14.7K 30
His whole life, Dipper has found no purpose in himself. All he ever is is the ground that everyone else is stepping on while he tries his best to ple...
106K 3.9K 23
"Bill. . ." Tears up "I've missed you" "P-P-Pinetree?" *hugs pinetree tight* "Me too" he whispered When Dipper and Mable are 18 they visit Gravity...
37.2K 666 16
The dream demon had return and now he succeed, he captured the Pines. What will happen if he keeps Dipper? Will he kill him, use him? Can Dipper esca...