The Unexpected Love

Von XxomermaidsoxX

When Kaylee moved to North Carolina she thought he life was over. She left all her friends over in Florida. W... Mehr

•chapter 1•
•chapter 2•
•chapter 3•
•chapter 4•
•chapter 5•
•chapter 6•
•chapter 8•
•chapter 9•
•chapter 10•
•chapter 11•
•chapter 12•
•chapter 13•
°chapter 14
chapter 15

•chapter 7•

3.5K 101 1
Von XxomermaidsoxX

*kaylees pov*

I woke up and checked the time on my phone. 10:30, I grabbed my phone and went downstairs to the kitchen. I got a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table I ate and scrolled through Instagram and twitter. (the usual) Nash texted me and asked if I wanted to go out for lunch with him today. Of course I replied back yes. He would pick me up at 12:30.
I stayed on twitter for at least an hour and then went up to my room to change.
I jumped in the shower and washed my hair and shaved my legs. I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth, and then brushed my wet hair before blowdrying it. I picked out a floral printed skater skirt and my long sleeve white crop top with some nude pumps. I got my wand and curled all of my hair and finished it off with some hairspray. I on a BB cream, a little eyeliner, mascara, and a little blush on my cheeks. Then I got my white cross body bag and put some money, lipgloss, my phone, and my keys. Just as I finished getting everything I heard a knock on my door.
I ran downstairs and answered the door.
"Wow" Nash said,"Y-Y-You look gorgeous."
"Thanks" I said with a smile and I could feel my cheeks getting hot.
Nash escorted me to his car which was a maroon jeep.
(Nash was 16 so he could drive)
He opened the door for me and I got in and buckled my seatbelt. He got in the car and started to drive down to a little càfe that was just a few miles down the road.
He got there and we sat at a little table outside on a patio.
We both order a smoothie and an order of fries to eat. We talked for hours at that little table and we were having such a good time. I got to know Nash and learned that he was well known for his Vines and he also had a YouTube channel. He was so cool and so perfect. I couldn't stop staring at his eyes and his smile.
Then Nash said,"Kaylee, do you wanna go back to my place for a while?"
"Sure" I said with a smile.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

999K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
114K 912 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
863K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.