I'm So into You©[JT-Aaliyah F...

By -Timberface

It all started with a photoshoot. Justin was recovering after his breakup with pop star, Britney Spears and e... More

Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: All Caught Up
Questions: Please Read
Chapter Three: About Last Night
Chapter Three: About Last Night Part 2
Chapter Three: About Last Night Part 3
Random Scene: Video Games-Dialogue
Chapter Four: Nothing But Trouble
Chapter Five: Double The Trouble
What we know
New Character
What is your Favorite Part and chapter of the Book?
Random Scene Two
Chapter Six: The Un-Ex-Pected
Chapter Eight: Problem Child
Random Scene Five: Birthday Girl
Random Scene Three: Stricken Chickens
Random scene Four: N'sync Interview
Chapter Nine: Justin Must Die Part 1

Chapter Seven: Lakers Game

366 28 113
By -Timberface

Justin's P.O.V

Three weeks was written in the books since Mandy and I called it quits. Well, she dumped my entire existence. I called and called, but she blocked my number so there was no point in trying anymore. I wanted to tell her how great our mini tour was, hoping she would come to a show, and as expected, she was a no show; and the disappointment on my face was televised. I hurried and grabbed my belongings off of the tour bus and stepped down near the sidewalk. We had valet parking back at the hotel so I waited outside until the guy arrived with my 1990 Camaro. JC and Joey came beside me, cheering.

"Woo! That tour was amazing my man!  Wasn't it a blast, Jay?" JC asked, patting my right shoulder. Joey leaned on my other side and whispered, "And the ladies were a blast as well." Snickering followed after his prude remark and they dabbed each other up. I removed myself from under their elbows and proceeded further to the sidewalk. They both followed up behind me.

"Yo what's the matter, JT?" Joey asked me, getting in front of my view afterwards.

I politely asked, "Can we please not talk about girls? Please?"

JC, being the douchebag he manifests best, figured, "So you want to talk about guys?"

I side eyed him, resisting his attempt to provoke me.

Joey nudged my arm. "C'mon man we just messing with you. What's the matter, huh? You found out Mandy Moore's candy done left you bittersweet?"

I warned, waving him off, "Bro, come on man."

JC snickered and did a little spin move along with it. I rolled my eyes at the both of them, frustrated that they couldn't handle anything serious.

Joshua then detected, "Maybe it is Mandy. Or Aaliyah. Hell all I know probably even Britney. Or all of them for that matter."

  Joey nodded his head. "Yeah they all had you sprung, JT, but mostly Aaliyah had your ass going loco."

I defended, "Women are the crazy ones, alright?"

JC bowed down to me in a peasant style. A medieval accent escaped his lips. "Ah, that tis true Justinian Randolf Timberknocker."

Joshua and Joey took a brief moment before dying of laughter together. I began to wonder who was really the most immature one out of all of us combined. Then, I heard other footsteps motioning towards us. Lance and Chris joined in the party.

Lance asked, "What's so funny?"

JC exhaled deeply, trying to maintain his composure. "Justin's love life." That was the bomb quickly set off and detonated as they joyfully made fun of me. I mockingly joined in, resulting in me pursuing a knee slap.

"Woo! You guys are too daggone funny man!"

Chris spoke directly to me, "Listen, dude you're just a kid it's alright man. There is more loving that awaits you."

I sighed roughly.  "I'm not a kid first of all, alright? Secondly, it's just all so overbearing. It's like my whole world has changed since...since...," I couldn't find what I was trying to convey.

Lance finished, "Since that photoshoot?"

Then, it hit me. Everything in my life went awry since Aaliyah walked into mine.

I claimed, "Aaliyah ruined me for good."

Lance corrected me, "Nah, you ruined you. Aaliyah is not the issue here. You just lost your mojo and you're going to get it back, don't worry."

Chris sided with him. "Yeah man, you meeting her was fate. Things were just rushed, stirring up all this hysteria this past couple of months."

JC asked me, "Yeah when was the last time you talked to Mandy?"

I answered, "It's been roughly three weeks now."

Chris eyebrows furrowed, "And what about Aaliyah?"

I looked down on the pavement, "Same estimate."

JC collected the pieces, "So, you're on "please hold" with the both of them on the answering machine now? Do you even want Mandy back?"

I assured, "Mandy is done with me. For good. And honestly maybe it's best. Although, I did want to go to the Spurs-Lakers playoff game today with her."

I went inside my pockets and pulled out two, golden courtside tickets.

"She gave me these tickets so we could see it together, but now I don't know what to-"

JC snatched a ticket out of my right hand warped into a trance. We are both huge Lakers fans. "Why yes, I will most certainly go to the game with you tonight, Justin! Woo!"

I tried to let out, "But I didn't ask y-"

"I heard your thoughts. Telekinesis powers." JC interrupted me, holding the ticket up in the air.

I lately caught on to what he said. "Don't you mean telepathy?"

JC shook his head. "What? I can't tell you which path that you're gonna take in life."

Lance and Chris muttered something underneath their breath. I knew they were discussing Joshua's slowness.

I responded, "Especially since your head must've fell and landed on the yellow brick road too."

Joey playfully shoved me and we laughed together. The union was cut short when my car arrived. I went around to the back with my luggage and fit as much as I could, before throwing everything else in the back seat. I then proceeded to get in the driver's seat. JC shouted, "I'll see you tonight at 8!"

I joked with him, "Then issa date!" I drove off into the sunset to head my way back home and bumped my country music along the way.

_______________________________

Aaliyah's P.O.V

Beyoncé and I decided to go to a Smoothie Shack together. Our bodyguards, of course were at a table behind us. I grabbed our orders and placed it at the side window table. She sat across from me as I scooted my chair up. I ordered the Strawberry banana smoothie with a flat bread turkey sandwich and she decided to get mango and a chicken salad.

Beyoncé picked up from recent conversation, "Yes, Ashley has her money back. I swear I can't borrow from her anymore."

I laughed while sticking the straw inside of my drink. "That's cuz your definition of borrowing is holding it IRS hostage."

She grinned while tossing her salad around. "Yeah whateva," she looked up at me before taking a bite of her food, "You've been mute these recent weeks, girls. Something on your mind?"

I spoke to her, "Girl I am fine. God is good, music is good, fans good, everything all good."

She decided to bring up, "So are you and Justin good?"

I cleared my throat, flipping my sandwich over.

"Oh I don't know. Haven't talked to him inna month I believe. Honestly, thinking about him has been a distraction from the jump. I'm not forcing anything. Especially after that blowout over dinner, ain't stressin' a thang." I took a huge bite out of my sandwich. "What is meant will come naturally."

She agreed, "I know that's right, Li." She took a small sip of her smoothie, "I mean it's kinda funny. Your life has been just like that turkey sandwich you're eating; didn't have any sauce until Justin added that extra mayo in ya life." She snickered afterwards, pointing at the corner of my mouth. I wiped off the mayo with the brown napkin beside my plate. 

"Ha ha very funny. My life has always been exhilarating with or without him."

She shrugged, "Hey I'm just saying. Especially after what happened between you and Mandy, I thought I was going to see y'all on a new episode of Jerry."

I curled my lips.  "Please. I wasn't fighting over that boy or any boy to begin with. She crossed the line. Matter of fact, she crossed the road. She wanted to be the chicken, then she got the cluckin'. Simple as that." Beyoncé's fork hit the edge of her plate before she started to chuckle uncontrollably. I contained my laughter with my rest, trying to finish my food.

"Liyah girl, I can't with you. " We shared an extra laugh before Beyoncé's whole mood changed.  Her facial expression went panic mode.

My cousin said, "Oh my....Liyah! Girl look who's behind you!"

I was confused until I spotted who she was most likely referring to. I was taking back by it rather. The tall, built chocolate man looked over in my direction and locked eyes with me for a split second before waving. I waved back. A lot of chatter was aroused because of it. He continued to stroll down to me and Beyoncé. His lips parted.

"Hey beautiful ladies!"

I looked back at Beyoncé, who was just about getting ready to faint. Her words barely made it out.

"H-Hi...Kobe." He waved once more.

Kobe admitted, "It is really a pleasure to meet you guys. I just didn't know we would meet at one of the most finest smoothie shacks in town. I hope I won't be in trouble asking for an autograph from the both of you.

I flashed a smile. "Notta trouble at all."

He announced, "Cool, I have a notepad and pen." I signed on a separate paper along with Beyoncé, who barely made it through the first initial of her signature.

I wanted to return, "You know, Ima fan of your game, as much as the Bulls are my team. I would like an autograph from you as well."

Kobe grinned, placing his hands on his waist, looking me up and down. "How about I sign for both of you on a basketball tonight at the playoffs game?"

I told him, "We don't have any tickets."

He assured, "No prob, I'll hook you two up. I want you guys courtside watching me catch this dub tonight. Maybe go to an after party after that."

I rubbed my neck as it was straining me.

Beyoncé was all in, "I am so down! What about you, Li?"

I directed my attention on him again, plopping both hands on my thighs. "Well, I can make it to tonight's game but I don't know about an after party."

He nodded. "I understand, no pressure. But tonight at 8, will you guys both be there?" The deepness of his voice was so silky and I was drawn to it for some reason.

"Most definitely."

He smiled. "Great! I'm about to go grab my order. Really hope to see you guys tonight."

I was going to say something before my cousin added in, "We gonna be there thoroughout that whole W, baby!"

I buried my face in the palm of my hand, embarrassed.

Kobe walked off happily.

I asked her, "Why are you like this?"

She responded, "Did you not see that print? It's just begging to make extra copies with someone. W or D, both sounds good to me.

I shook my head. "Now you just ain't right." I laughed at her before drinking my smoothie again. Ironically cuz she was tryna thirst trap him, like any other guy for that matter.

_____________________________

Justin's P.O.V

I arrived at the staples center, wearing my causal Lakers sportfan gear. JC decided to wear Shaq's Jersey and I brought out Kobe's spectacular #8 stitched onto the front and back. I sat down courtside along with JC and he handed me my bucket of popcorn and drink.

JC told me, "Dude I am so excited! Go Lakers!"

I cheesed so hard. "Dude I am totally stoked right now. Courtside seats at the Lakers playoff game. Man, this is awesome!"

Joshua began munching down on his popcorn, "Mandy sure came clutch with these tickets."

He brought it back to my attention to her being the reason we were there in the first place.

I looked down as my voice lowered, "Yeah...," it raised volume higher than ever afterwards, "Just as clutch as Kobe's fadeaway! Woohoo!" We got up to fist pump each other and sat back down. An announcement was made over the intercom that the game was about to start.

I convinced myself, "Man can't nothing bring me down tonight, bro."

JC paused his speech, looking back and forth from behind me. "Uhhhh...nothing you said?"

My eyebrows furrowed, confused as to why he kept toggling his attention on and off from me. "Dude why are your eyes crossing over like that?" I briefly chuckled afterwards.

JC confessed, "Well it appears to me Kobe's first play of the night is crossing you over right now and diming the rock to Aaliyah. Swoosh!" I squinted my eyes at him before turning around, immediately catching on to what he was trying to tell me.

Kobe and Aaliyah was embracing each other in a hug. He then whispered something into her ear and it made her laugh. She patted his back afterwards before heading over to the middle of the court.

"What in the...mighty duckling is going on here?" I asked.

JC replied, "I don't know but uh, if I ain't know any better, I think you are about to quack." He then advanced to make his annoying little duck noises. I sunk into my chair with the Jersey over my head.

He warned me, "Dude hurry and pick up your emotions because Aaliyah and Fineyoncé are making headway to these two empty seats near us." I quickly sat up straight and kept my eyes straight forward.

I told him, "Look man, don't stare at them. Whatever you do...just don't do what I think what you're about to do."

JC continued to eat his popcorn, "Alright, I gotcha pal," slapping my shoulder with his buttery fingers. 

I couldn't help but look down and see two black boots beside my Air Jordan's. I sighed quietly. Then, I felt great again because the two were having their little girly conversation, not paying us any mind. Until....

"Hey Aaliyah! Hey Baeyoncé!"

If I would've known I was going to be the one needing an inhaler instead, I would've brought an extra bag of air.

_________________________

Aaliyah's P.O.V

"Hey Aaliyah! Hey Baeyoncé!"

Beyoncé and I stopped talking and paid our focus to Justin who wasn't even budging looking at me, and his friend, JC.

Beyoncé rolled her eyes, follow by a "hm" sound.

To break the awkwardness, I greeted, "Hey you guys!" I waved cordially.

Justin peered up at me, and we were barely centimeters apart, "Hiyah" he responded and released a nervous, yet awkward chuckle back.

Beyoncé tapped my shoulder to bring me into another one of her stories again.
_________________________
Meanwhile....

Justin's P.O.V

JC and I engaged into an argument of whispers.

"You had one job!"

"Dude, eventually someone was gonna talk. Look how close we are to each other!"

"The fact you reeled it in is bad on your part man."

"I couldn't resist!"

"You couldn't resist?! My backhand is ceasing to resist too."

"Dude, chillax everything will be fine. We're here for the 1st playoff game."

"Yeah and your ass already took it to the got damn finals!"

"Jus-"

Beyoncé asked us, "So what brings yall  here?"

JC said, "Same reason you're here."

Her curls bounced off her shoulders and she swift it away with her right hand, "Oh no, I'm here for sum else. But why are you guys specifically here, courtside at the lakers game."

JC fired back classically, "Can't you see, we're mega Lakers fans. Aint that right, JT?" He slapped my back, forcing a small choke.

I agreed, "Most definitely." I gave a slight nod towards her as well.

JC, however didn't stop there, and told the truth,  "Besides, Justin's ex is the real mvp of tonight for making this happen."

I quickly asked, "Huh? What? JC? Why?"

Aaliyah repeated, crossing her legs over, "Justin's ex? Mandy?"

"Um it's a long story-"

"It's actually a summary..."

I mouthed, "Ohhh God" underneath my breath, intertwining my fingers and tapping my foot rapidly.

JC told in short, "The night that they broke up, Mandy threw out the Lakers tickets for tonight on the street and Justin kept it, still deciding on being here."

I defended myself,  "I was going to bring her so we could reconcile things but she isn't answering me and this guy right here hijacked the ticket, basically leaving me no choice and HOW BOUT THEM LAKERS BABY! WOOOOOHOOOO!" I digressed the topic to something more irrelevant. The two ladies left it at that and decided to cheer two. I, however gave Joshua an evil glare.

"I hate you."

"Aren't you done lying to yourself man? Please."

_____________________

Aaliyah's P.O.V

While I must certainly didnt expect this meet up to take place, things were pretty solid between all of us. Justin kept his attention on the game and so did I, even cheering the team on as they continued to crush them. Seeing the scoreboard,  Kobe was leading tonight with 30 points before halftime.

Score: 65-48

The arena was so loud, the ambience filled with proud roars. The buzzer wentt off and halftime began. The players went to head back to their locker rooms. Kobe, on the other hand came over to our spots. I gave him a standing ovation and the rest of the rectangle followed. Beyoncé made clear, "30 points, 5 assists and 7 rebounds. Boy, you are having a field day."

Kobe cockily answered,  "Oh yea and we are gonna send these boys packing for their first flight back to home real soon. Justin and JC walked over to his space, offering a handshake to Kobe and he was nice enough to be down with it.

Justin honestly spoke, "Dude you are like honestly my favorite player!"

Kobe let out a few laughs. "I am truly honored, thank you."

JC teased, "And you got a little rap skills too. Maybe you should hop on a song with us one day."

Kobe laughed, "Haha we'll see about that. Wait, you guys are rappers?"

Justin and JC glanced at each other before bust out laughing.

JT smiled," Whew and this guy is a comedian too. Triple doubles and triple threats.  Just scoring everywhere, huh?"

Kobe sincerely looked at the two of them. "Actually I'm serious. What do you guys do?"

JC replied, "Come on man we're two out of five members from one of the hottest boy bands to date thus far...NSYNC! Haha!"

They gave each other high fives and all.

Kobe, however was confused, scratching his afro. "I swear, I have never heard of you guys until thus far. Nice meeting you two men though."

The happiness read on their faces died down. I heard Beyoncé holding in her snickering in the back with her arm covering unnoticeably. Kobe turned around to face us, "So I gotta go meet up with coach. I sure do hope to make a cameo in one of "Destiny's child" latest music videos. Same goes to you, Aaliyah."

I considered it, "I'll definitely try to arrange down the line." He smiled and bent down to exchange a hug. We embraced for the moment before he went jogging back to the locker rooms. Justin announced,  "So... Ima get refills!" JC walked with him.
____________________________

Justin's P.O.V

Kobe Bryant. My favorite player of all time didn't even know who I was. And I was a celebrity too! I was starting to think that people's radios were living under a rock because it just didn't ring with me.

Anyway, the second half started and Lakers were still whooping the Lakers' butts. Shaq was even making his free throws that night. One play, Kobe crossed up Tim Duncan and made a fadeaway jumper. As he casually walked down the opposite end, I saw him point his index finger up at Aaliyah and wink at her. I quickly skimmed over to her side to see her reaction and she winked back playfully.

Beyoncé was envious. "Girl you stole my wink."

"It was made for the both of us, what are you talking about?"

I overheard Beyoncé confide to Aaliyah, "That man is tryna go 8 for 8-ball with you, Li."

"What? Nonsense. He's just being nice. If anything, he on you the most."

She doubted,  "I don't know but I hope so."

Kobe iniated another astonishing play where he dunked over David Robinson.  All the Lakers fans went wild in the building.  We all bounced up from our seats and cheered him on.

JC shouted, "I love you so much Kobe!" Beyoncé, Aaliyah, and I all looked at him. He caught on.

"What? Can't a straight fella get his bromance on?"
_______________________

Aaliyah's P.O.V

Score: 135-127

We were in television timeout and both teams battling it up against each other regrouped at the bench. Suddenly, I saw a familiar Icon appear on the scoreboard screen:

Sportscaster: Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for the Kiss Cam!

I believed that the kiss cam was a sweet tradition. First appearance was an elderly couple who got their smooch on. Then it was a young, black beautiful couple who proceeded to kiss as well. The following guy recieved a kiss on the check by the much older woman in the middle row. Then...

Sportcaster: Well look what we have here! It's popular R&B singer, Aaliyah and Nsync bandmate, Justin Timberlake here on the kiss cam!

Everyone started cheering.  I felt my face flush red. I looked at Justin who was just as startled as I was. I attempted to hide my face from the kiss cam by locking down with my face covered.

Sportscaster: You can't hide from the kiss cam!

I complained, "Who he think he is, Cupid?"

Justin shrugged, playing it cool since we were still showing on the monitor. Thankfully the kiss cam monitor disappeared and we were off screen. The buzzer went off for the quarter to resume.

Justin told me, "Damn, Imagine forcing someone to exchange cooties." I briefly laughed along with him. For a split moment, I felt a natural bond with him again.
___________________________

Justin's P.O.V

Well, Game 1 was over and Lakers reigned 160-148. Kobe was MVP of the game of course. I was glad to see my Lakers take over and being one step closer to another chip. After the game was over, I decided to ask Aaliyah if we could talk.

Taking her off guard, I whispered in her ear and she nodded. She followed me to the near end of the court next to the doorway.

I initiated, "So uh how you been?"

She gave me a distinct 'no BS' look. "I've been hanging tight. What about you?"

I responding, roughing up my hair, "Honestly, I don't even know anymore." I bit my bottom lip, trying to come up with what I truly wanted to say.

"Look Li, I'm sorry about everything. We got off on the wrong foot since the very beginning. We got off so bad on the wrong foot that I'm actually beginning to think that I have two left feet..." my voice trailed off jokingly, doing small foot taps with my sneaks. She held her fingers up to her nose, letting out a few snickers.

I continued, "I really believe that all of this would've been avoided if I just listened to you by keeping it real, and that's major on my part. I am also manning up and apologizing over those immature remarks I made over dinner nearly a month ago. I'm not that kinda guy. Honestly, I still don't even think that you have met me yet. So, I am re-proposing a proposal that I made before, but this time foreal start over. I don't want to lose you as a person; and damn sure not as a friend."

I extended my right hand out, waiting for her soft palm to grasp it. She looked at me with a wide grin.

"JT, you are honestly a man of so many second chances that I'm almost beginning to think that I ran out."

I looked down, immediately reflecting back to countless scenarios she was thinking about.

"But I didn't. I am a woman of forgiveness. All I ask is that you stay real with me, because I know you are a good guy and I honestly dont have any beef with you. My stance with you however, is questionable but no you are not completely out of bounds yet." She lectured me before shaking my hand wildly.

I wanted to make sure, "So we're straight?"

"Yeah we're straight. Well, I'm speaking for myself I still don't know about you, boy."

I knew what she meant by that and slapped my forehead, laughing out loud.

I shifted into a feminine,  "Don't play with me, honey because Justina can come out real quick!"

She laughed before giving me a hug. I was so grateful that we patched things up...again. This time,  I wanted to maintain her word as bound. She pulled apart from me.

"Oh and I'm really sorry about you and Mandy," she apologized with a small sigh.

I told her, "Nah it's cool. Just like you, I just need a little time to focus on me and get saucy in my music grind, you know?"

"Oh I hear that," her voice sweetened up, "We are two people that just needs some figuring out. Nun wrong wit that."

"Exactly," I smiled. "I'm just still curious though."

"Yeah, what's up?"

"In terms of the most interesting and most charming guys you have ever met, am I leading your score leaderboard?" I asked, pushing my hands down into my pockets. 

Aaliyah cleared her throat, "Well, JT, you been made it to the Hall of Fame before even being an inductee yet."

I laughed so hard along with her.

"And I really mean that too," she spoke once more, but her tone was much softer, half seductive and drawing. I observed her walking away to catch up with Beyoncé. They joined in hands and galloped towards the exit. I briefly smiled, looking over my head and seeing the net.

"She's worth being the leading scorer for. Just like you, Kobe," I finished off before finding the second exit. I pushed the doors open and saw JC with two blondes.

"Damn wait up girls, he comes with a special deluxe combo!"

AUTHOR'S NOTE: THIS IS THE FIRST FULL CHAPTER I HAVE WROTE IN A COUPLE OF YEARS. I PLAN ON REGAINING CONSISTENCY. ANOTHER RANDOM SCENE WILL BE POSTED SOON AND IT'LL TAKE PLACE AFTER THE GAME! THANK YOU, LIKE AND COMMENT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS! XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 611 17
After two opposites find comfort in each other and have an instant connection but can't be together, they collide again months later and get a secon...
1.4K 612 27
"He's such a jerk, but I still love him so, so much mom. Why do I still love him? " I cried into her shoulder, "he was my first love, the love of my...
1.3K 2 17
The conclusion to the trilogy that started with Playing it by Heart and continued with Conflicts of Interest. This time, J.C. and Emma are planning t...
2.7K 14 12
A friends-to-romance story between J.C., at the beginning of his success, and Emma, an intern. Their intent to keep their friendship grounded and exp...