The MVP's Beauty (SaTzu)

By Raine1o1

Typical story of strangers. A mysterious MVP basketball player named Chou Tzuyu, while the other is just an... More

The MVP's Beauty Trailer
SaTzu Ch.1
SaTzu Ch.2
SaTzu Ch.3
SaTzu Ch.4
SaTzu Ch.5
SaTzu Ch.6
SaTzu Ch.7
SaTzu Ch.8
SaTzu Ch.9
SaTzu Ch.10
SaTzu Ch.11
SaTzu Ch.12
SaTzu Ch.13
SaTzu Ch.14
SaTzu Ch.15
SaTzu Ch.16
SaTzu Ch.17
SaTzu Ch.18
SaTzu Ch.19
SaTzu Ch.20
Christmas SaTzu Bonus :)
SaTzu Ch.22
SaTzu Extra Ch.
SaTzu Special Ch.
SaTzu New Year Special
New Story Published
Thank you!
Advertisement
Thank you! 😃
Ads
Got a new story! (Again)

SaTzu Ch. 19 (New Version)

6.8K 163 143
By Raine1o1

A/N: Updated Version.

I changed some. So, read if you want. 🙂

ו•••••••••×

(Tzuyu's Side)

After reaching Osaka, Tzuyu instructed her driver to drive to Sana's late parents address. She made her guards do some research about the Minatozaki's whereabouts earlier.

"Stop!"

"Here we are, Young Miss." The driver parked the car on the sides.

Sana got confused.

"Thank you."

Both got out and stared at the house.

"So, this is your parents home Sana." Tzuyu slowly break the ice.

Sana nodded and swallowed. She felt excited and nervous at the same time.

Tzuyu then pressed the earpiece on her right ear.

"Nayeonnie, we're here. Where are you?"

"We're already disseminated in the area, Young Miss. We will follow you behind when you get in."

"Alright."

Tzuyu cut the call and held, Sana's hand. "Let's go." She smiled, Sana smile back.

When they stood right outside the door, Tzuyu fumbled with the keys. The keys were given to them by house association in the village.

The house had two-stories and is still well built despite of being inhabited for years—except for the thick knee-high lawn grasses full of fallen leaves.

Tzuyu kept looking around, she noticed that the house was located at the farthest side of the village where the nearest neighbor is two blocks away.

'They don't interact much with the neighborhood, I see.'

When the knob clicked open, Sana tensed up. This is the first time she going to see her parents home.

Tzuyu pushed the door opened, and the first to welcome them was a dark and dusty hallway.

ו•••••••••••×

(Bodyguard's Side)

"Young Miss and Ms. Sana had entered the building. Dahyun and Momo, be the alpha." Nayeon instructed through their mini devices.

"Copy and out." Dahyun confirmed.

She then saw the two slowly making their way towards the door after Tzuyu and Sana's figure disappeared inside.

Minutes later, Dahyun called back and said it's okay to come in.

"Everyone, get in."

When the call ended, the rest of the guards popped out from their hiding place and walked towards the house.

As they all got in. They were amaze how the house still looked like it was maintained. Furnitures and other things were just covered with white blanket. The sunshine freely shone right inside creating a bright room for everyone.

"Where are they?" Jihyo asked as she turned around and looked at the rest.

Chaeyoung pointed the stares. "I saw them going up. Maybe the master's bedroom."

Nayeon nodded. "Let them be for awhile, especially Ms. Sana."

The others then started to explore the house quietly.

ו•••••••••••×

(Tzuyu's Side)

As they got inside the master's bedroom, she automatically felt the chill. The room was dark and had a gloomy feeling.

"I'll open the curtains."

When Sana nodded, Tzuyu then proceeds to open the curtains. When she slides the dusty mantle open, Tzuyu coughed and turned away and saw a figure passing-by the room in the hallway.

She hurriedly called her guards.

"Nayeonnie, who is searching upstairs?"

"Dahyun and Momo, Young Miss. Is there any problem?" Nayeon asked.

"Ahh, I was surprised someone suddenly passed by. Continue your search."

"Copy and out."

Tzuyu then walked towards Sana who's currently holding a picture frame. She then took a peek behind her.

A picture of Sana's dad holding a six year old Sana in his arms while Sana's mom is the one taking a family selca—they looked so happy.

Tzuyu kissed Sana's temple, and rubs her arm. She knows her girlfriend is sad deep inside seeing their picture.

Sana's tears escaped, and cried silently. Tzuyu pulled her in for a comfort hug and kissed her forehead.

"Everything had a purpose." Tzuyu whispered making Sana nod. She then pulled away without removing her arms from the crying beauty. "You can take some photos if you'd like, at least you had some memories to keep." She smiled.

The squirrel nodded with a weak smile. "Thank you, Tzuyu-ah."

The latter grinned, trying to ease Sana's dreary feelings.

"I'll just use the bathroom. My eyes looked puffy." Sana giggle dryly as she wiped her tears away.

"Okay, but do you know where?"

Sana shook her head.

"I'll help you look-"

"No, I can find it myself. I know your guards are here anyway." Sana smiled making Tzuyu nod.

"I'll wait here, maybe I can find something for you."

The squirrel smiled. "As long as it's not another girl, I'm okay with it." Adding a giggle to Tzuyu distorted reaction.

"Yah! What the—Sana?!"

Tzuyu pouted when Sana disappeared outside the door with a giggle echoing the hall.

"That squirrel. . . " She muttered, a smile then slipped from the corner of her mouth. "Okay, let's see what we can find."

ו•••••••••••×

(Bodyguard's Side)

"Jeongyeon, Jihyo, let's search the next room."

When the two nodded, she then turned around and saw Sana standing in the doorway. She then grabbed her chest, Sana surely scared the wits out of her.

"Oh God, Ms. Sana. You scared me." She said.

"I'm sorry, I was actually looking for the bathroom. Glad I found you guys." Sana bowed with an apologetic smile. "Uhm, do you know where?"

Nayeon looked at the other two before looking back at the latter. She then sighed.

"We haven't searched the whole house, Ms. Sana. We'll help you look for it."

Sana smiled. "Thank you."

As they are walking down the hall, they can also hear footsteps on the second floor. All of them glanced up, Nayeon rolled her eyes and called Dahyun.

"Can't you walk quietly? Both of you have heavy feets."

"I'm sorry, ma'am—Momoring! You're being loud!"

The bunny-girl cut the call with her eyes rolling. When they reached the end of the hall, she gave a signal to Jeongyeon to open the door.

"Ah, here's the bathroom Ms. Sana" Jeongyeon opened it wide and revealed a bright bathroom, the window above is directly facing the sun. It had designed cobwebs above but it is still usable.

"Thank you." Sana bowed and got in.

After the door closed, Nayeon looked at the tomboy.

"Guard Ms. Sana, Jihyo and I will be in the next room."

Jeongyeon nodded and stood outside the lavatory while watching the two figures disappear in the corner.

Sana's parents surely had a big house for just two persons.

ו•••••••••••×

(Tzuyu's Side)

Tzuyu found many more photos inside the drawer and smiled after seeing some pictures of the little Sana. She can recognized it was from a park near their highschool.

"Sana is so cute." Tzuyu whispered. She then felt arms wrapped around her waist.

"Look Sana, you're so cute here." Adding a chuckle, she then brought the photo above to Sana's eye level. "Sana-" Her eyes went wide when she saw the one hugging her from behind through the mirror.

A long haired girl with no eyes with a creepy smiling sewn mouth up until each ears.

In instinct, she pulled away and faced the girl.

"What's wrong, Tzuyu-ah?" Sana asked in confusion.

Tzuyu was taken aback after seeing her angelic girlfriend with worry evident on her face.

"Wh-When did you came back?" Her heartbeat is ringing against her ears, she was damn scared about what she just saw.

"A minute ago, I did hugged you, right?" Sana continued staring at her with a baffled reaction. "Is there something wrong? I was confused why you suddenly pulled away."

Tzuyu's breathing is still raging, yet she was able to calm her voice.

"I'm sorry, I thought I just saw something."

Sana moved closer and hugged her. "You're scaring me, Tzuyu-ah."

The taller one hugged her back. "I'm sorry, Sana. I was just surprised."

ו••••••••••••×

(Bodyguard's Side)

Nayeon and Jihyo were currently searching in the living room.

"Aish, the house is big. Wow!" Jihyo commented while opening some drawers, she then glanced at Nayeon who's currently busy checking the other drawers.

"You bet. Ms. Sana surely had an above average status if her parents were alive." She shrugged. "It's just kind of sad."

Jihyo walked closer to the latter who's now looking at some neatly tucked spoons inside the other drawer. "Well, she had Young Miss now."

Nayeon was about to comment when she saw Jeongyeon's figure through the reflection of the spoon by the doorway.

"Jeongyeon, where is Ms. Sana?" She asked while settling back the spoon.

"Huh?"

Nayeon turned around and found a confused Jihyo.

"Jeongyeon's not here." Jihyo confirmed while following Nayeon's confused stare behind her before turning back to her leader. "Are you okay?"

The rabbit-like girl blinked and found no one standing by the entry way.

"I thought I saw Jeongyeon. I saw her reflection." She can feel how her heart is stammering against her ribs.

Jihyo looked around. "Okay, you're freaking me out. Let me call the others." She then pressed her earpiece. "Jeongyeon,"

"Yes?"

"Where are you?"

"Guarding Ms. Sana outside the bathroom, why?"

"Okay, call us if Ms. Sana gets out."

"Copy and out."

When the call ended, Jihyo faced Nayeon. "She's still guarding Ms. Sana outside the bathroom."

Nayeon's brow furrowed. "Ms. Sana is still inside? It's been 20 minutes already!"

"What?!"

Both ran back towards the bathroom in panic and finds Sana who just closed the door while getting out. Nayeon and Jihyo got confused.

"Uhm, Ms. Sana?" Nayeon started earning a hum from the squirrel who also raised both her brows. "Have you seen Jeongyeon?"

Sana shook her head. "When I got out, I only saw you guys. Why?"

The two guards looked each other.

"So, where the hell-"

Nayeon's words died in her throat the moment she looked back at latter. Jihyo stepped back, mirroring Nayeon's petrified expression.

Sana was replaced with a girl who had no eyes and had a cracked mouth that almost reached up to each ears. When it opened her mouth Nayeon shouted at the top of her lungs.

ו•••••••••••×

(Tzuyu's Side)

Hearing a girl screamed downstairs, she panicked. She recognized it was Nayeon's voice.

Grabbing her girlfriend's hand, she then looked at her. "S-Sana let's go-"

A no-face woman with a long black hair wearing white dress was the one she saw. Her eyes went wide as she screamed.

"The fuck!"

As she backed away, the woman grabbed both of her arms and gripped it tightly like a clamped. She can't move, the woman moved closer as she screamed loud.

ו••••••••••••×

(Bodyguard's Side)

Dahyun and Momo were alerted when they heard their Young Mistress screamed. Both pulled out their hand guns and carefully made their way towards the next room where the scream came.

Momo kicked the door open, Dahyun pointed the gun inside.

"What are you guys doing?"

The two guards blinked and got confused.

Tzuyu and Sana was looking at them with utterly confused look while holding a photo album.

"Wha-"

"Didn't you just screamed, Young Miss?" Dahyun cut Momo off as they point the gun on the floor.

Tzuyu and Sana looked okay. But who was the one that screamed? They are sure it was their Young Mistress voice.

"Are you guys okay?" Tzuyu asked while walking slowly towards them.

Momo backed away when she saw a girl with no eyes and a creepy smile stood right behind Tzuyu. "Da-Dahyunnie-" She stammered without removing her eyes from the thing.

"I-I know. . . " She gulped. "Y-Young Miss. . . " Sana was not there anymore.

"Hmm?" Tzuyu raised her brow.

"B-Behind you. . . "

Before Tzuyu could even turn around, the girl behind her covered her mouth and grabbed the top of her head and twisted her neck.

Both heard her neck snapped as they saw their Mistress fell lifelessly on the floor with her opened eyes.

All they could do is hollered in unison as the ghost teleported from each side of the room until it was in front of them.

Smiling.

ו•••••••••••×

"Mina-unnie," Chaeyoung looked up.

"I know,"

Both pulled out their guns and made their way towards the stairs. As ther were about to take a step, somebody called them making them point their guns at the caller.

"Whoa-" Jeongyeon raised both of her arms.

Mina and Chaeyoung put their guns down.

"Jeongyeonnie, where are they?" Mina asked.

The tomboy shrugged. "They left me guarding Ms. Sana in the bathroom, Nayeonnie and Jihyo said they'll just be in the next room."

Mina's brows furrowed. "Then why are you here? Where is Ms. Sana?"

The latter sighed. "That's why I'm looking for her! She took almost half an hour inside the bathroom when I knocked and opened it, she was not there." She then shook her head. "I'll search the other rooms."

When Jeongyeon left, both heard someone calling them.

"Mina, Chaeyoung?" Mina and Chaeyoung diverted their eyes above the stairs and finds Sana standing.

"Ah, Ms. Sana." The smaller girl sighed. "Are you okay?"

Sana nodded without moving from her spot. "Yeah, why?"

"We heard Momo-unnie and Dahyunnie screamed."

The girl in top tilted her head in confusion. "I didn't see them here."

Both blinked in confusion.

"B-But we are sure it came from upstairs." Mina seconded.

"Really?" Sana blinked.

Mina and Chaeyoung had their eyes wide when the girl on top suddenly turned her head 360° behind without moving her body.

Chaeyoung almost puked, she directly covered her mouth while Mina followed.

When the girl on top faced back, her smile was stretched out across her face with a stitched smile, her eyes were carved out blank with blood gushing out.

"I didn't see them."

When the two guards blink, it was suddenly infront of them.

All they could do is cry in the high pitch.

ו•••••••••••×

Jeongyeon snapped her head back at the doorway she just entered when she heard Mina and Chaeyoung screamed.

"The fuck?!"

When she ran back, she encountered Nayeon and Jihyo who was in panicked whipe panting hard.

"Where is Mina and Chaeyoung?! We heard them screamed?!" Nayeon exclaimed while pointing the gun on the ground.

Jihyo looked around while on guard. "Why are you here? Aren't you assigned to guard Ms. Sana?"

"She was not there when I checked inside the bathroom!" Jeongyeon said while pulling her gun out.

"The fuck are you talking about?!" Nayeon pushed the tomboy's shoulder out of anger. "So where is she?!"

"I FUCKING DON'T KNOW!!" She spat back. "That's why I am looking for her! For fucks sake stop accusing me and let's just find everyone!"

Jihyo stuck her hand in-between them. "Guys, stop this nonsense. Let's go find the others."

Both huffed and turned to the opposite direction.

"The fuck is wrong with this house. It's not that big to get lost and not be able to bump into someone." Jeongyeon hissed.

The three of them slowly walked towards the other room with their guns beside their heads.

They then heard another loud pitch cry that sounded like Momo. Their head snapped above and heard running footsteps.

"What the fuck is happening?!"

The tomboy hissed.

"I also don't know." Nayeon commented.

When they heard running footsteps down the stairs they then waited in the other room where the edge of the stairs can be seen. The three of them peeked.

"What the-" Jeongyeon cursed a thousand times.

The footsteps kept running down the stairs yet no one is coming down.

"Are you looking for me?"

Momo whispered right behind her ear, when she turned around she immediately got out of balanced and stepped back with her eyes wide.

Jeongyeon can't even make out Momo's distorted face-scratch that, distorted yet half of Momo's face. Her lower jaw was ripped off.

"Jeongyeonnie, what's the matter?" Momo asked while walking towards her. Her eyes were clearly smiling.

Jeongyeon could only scream after seeing the other two girls who had no arm and a busted skull with brains dripping on the side.

ו•••••••••••×

(Tzuyu's Side)

When Tzuyu screamed with her eyes closed, she then felt a gush of wind hitting her face. She slowly took a peek and found herself outside the house with the other guards screaming in their current position.

Panting hard as she looked around and noticed that there was no house, just a wrecked building with only floors left with big bushes on the sides. The evening sky is almost eating up the orange hue above.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!" She screamed at the guards in frustrations after she didn't see Sana.

The other guards opened their eyes while panting hard. They all had a confused look etched over their faces.

All of them were shocked and obviously confused about what happened.

"Where is Sana?!" Tzuyu exclaimed as she frantically searched around them.

"Tzuyu-ah! Are you okay?!" Sana got out of the car and ran towards her. "Why did you scream? Why is everyone screaming?"

Tzuyu grabbed Sana's face in agitation and checked her face whether she's the genuine Sana or not.

ו•••••••••••×

(Sana's Side)

"Tz-Tzuyu-ah?" Sana removed her hands gently and cupped Tzuyu's face. She can see fear washed over her lover's facade, her eyes were dilated as it shaked. "Calm down."

Sana then looked at the other guards who fell down on their knees and butts while panting hard. She was really confused what happened.

"What happened?" She gently asked.

Tzuyu held Sana's hands on her face. "Inside the bedroom, all I can see was a fucking ghost pretending to be you. It was horrible Sana." Tears slipped out of her eyes.

"Bedroom? Ghost?" Sana looked at Tzuyu with furrowed brows. She then diverted her eyes towards the other guards, she them crying their eyes out.

Sana is currently freaked out by this. This is the first time she saw them scared with tears gushing out of their eyes.

"L-Let's get you all in the car first."

Sana then called the driver to help her get them inside the cars.
.
.
.
Back in the hotel, eight girls kept breathing out heavily as they drank their water. All of them sat on the three sofas cornering a small tea table in the center.

Sana stood in front of them with arms crossed. She waited a few minutes 'til all of their breathing normalized.

"Okay, what happened?" She started.

"I don't really know." Nayeon shook her head as she took the water bottle back with shakey hands.

"Tzuyu-ah?" Sana looked at her girlfriend.

"I don't understand," Tzuyu looked at her with bewilderment. "Why are you in the car?"

Sana jerked back with a brow raised. "Because you told me to."

Tzuyu's face became much more tangled. "How? You came inside with me."

Sana shook her head. "I don't know what you see back there, but I was definitely confused as to why we stopped in an empty lot."

"What do you mean?" The latter asked back making her sighed.

|Flashback|

(Sana's Side)

"Stop!"

The driver got confused and hit the breaks.

"So, this is your parents home Sana." Tzuyu said while removing her seatbelt.

She looked outside and found nothing but bushes and a tiled floor-indicating there was a house built there before.

So this is her parent's home? Why did they gave them the key when there was no house in the first place.

"Tzuyu-ah-"

"Stay here, Sana." Tzuyu said as she got out followed by her guards who came out the other car.

Sana looked at them as they all scattered within the house's floor while standing. She then tapped the driver's shoulder.

"Uh, driver-nim, what's the address of my parent's house?"

The driver clicked the small screen of the car where he enabled the GPS. Sana can clearly see the route marked red from the village entrance up to a blinking dot.

She blinked. 'Wait,'

Looking at the indicator of their location, they are currently four blocks away from their parent's home yet Tzuyu asked to stop in this block.

It wasn't even five minutes had passed when she heard them screaming, strartling the two of them in the car.

Sana hurriedly got out and ran towards them.

"Tzuyu-ah! Are you okay?!"

|EoF|

"That's what happened." Sana lookes at them seriously. "I don't know why you suddenly asked the driver to stop right there. The GPS we are using is telling us that were a bit far from my parent's home."

"It's different from what I see." Tzuyu started. She then started retelling her side.

After a few minutes, Tzuyu had her head over her palm making Sana gasped at Tzuyu's explanation. Goosebumps crept up over her skin.

The other guards retold their story one by one earning gasps and shocked expressions from the others.

"What the hell is happening?" Sana asked, sighed. "Everyone, calm down. Breath in,"

Everyone breathed deep.

"Breath out."

They all then exhaled.

Sana shook her head. "I know you guys had a creepy experience, but I know you won't let it haunt you. So, to forget all of this crazy things how 'bout we go get some taiyaki?" She smiled. "I think, it'll taste much better here than in Korea since it originated from here." Adding a little jump and a clap with excitement. "I wanted to stroll around for a bit! Come on guys!"

Tzuyu walked towards her and hugged her.

"Tzuyu-ah?"

"I was so scared, I thought I'm gonna lose you." Tzuyu whispered.

Sana rubbed her back while hugging. "It's okay now." She then remembered something. "Wait, did you remember someone gave you an amulet?"

Tzuyu pulled away and nodded. She then pulled it out from her pocket-a black rectagular amulet with a carved eye in the middle of a triangle tied in a small knot.

"Wait, I also have something like that." Nayeon said while pulling out hers.

Jeongyeon and the others were surprised as they pulled out the same items from their respective pockets.

"Where did you get those?" Sana asked in disbelief.

"Someone gave it to me while we are eating lunch. I was paying for our meals when a guy bumped into me making some of the coins fell on the floor. He help me picked it up after that, he gave me this as a sign of apology. He said it was a lucky charm." Tzuyu said.

The others told there side on how they got it. Some got it during in the mall, or in the park. But all of them only have one common denominator-the guy who bumped into them.

Sana then asked to burn all of their amulets to discard the unlucky charm.

After it was burned into ashes, all of them had a lighter feeling.

Sana thought that maybe, some do some kind of a black magic of sorts. And told them not to accept anything from strangers, especially strange things.

All of them nodded like a child being scolded.

"Okay, now everything is settled! Let's get some taiyaki!"

All of the guards cheered in excitement as she interlaced her fingers with Tzuyu. She then pecked Tzuyu's lips.

"Let's go there tomorrow morning, okay?" She said.

Tzuyu nodded. "I hope it's not creepy again." Adding a chuckle.

"Pabo. . . "
.
.
.
When they got out of the elevator, a doctor who constantly cleared his throat rode the one they are riding. When all of them looked at him as he pressed the button, but before the doors fully closed their eyes went wide as what they saw-even Sana.

Bugs Bunny was right behind him eating a carrot.

"Neehh~ What's up doc?"

ו••••••••••••×

A/N: heh... 😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.9K 33
This story is about Park Jihyo as student president at JYP UNIVERSITY A smart, straight A student, kind, a good leader. Everyone envy her, a full pac...
85K 4.2K 101
In which Minatozaki Sana, the Photographer fell inlove to a kpop star named, Chou Tzuyu. The first time I saw you, my heart started beating so fast...
1.7K 29 4
just Sana in love with Tzuyu. just Tzuyu being in love with Sana. SATZU
91K 2.7K 42
When Once's became suspicious about Mina and Tzuyu's relationship. Wondering if the two really are trying to hide what they feel for each other.