Jahseh X Geneva | Toxic Love

Per hisfallenstar

"Where do we meet?" "Where we met. Make out hill" A rocky love story about Jahseh (XXXTentacion) & Geneva Ay... Més

It All Started...
The Phone Call
The Questions

Morning Sunshine

409 8 0
Per hisfallenstar

Geneva's Diary Entry

I'm still confused. What did Jah mean? I don't get this. I want to give up so bad. I want to drop the charges. I want to be happy. I want us to be happy. But I can't. If I drop the charges, I will end up in jail. Jah would rather himself in jail than me. Fuck. What did I get us into? I want this shit to end. Does he hate me? Has he forgiven me? 

Jahseh's P.O.V

I wake up with the normal feeling of loneliness. Does she hate me this much? I wonder to myself. Is it my fault that she hates me? I quickly wipe out my phone to feel the quick vibrations of my phone's notifications. "Hey", "Hey baby". It's from Geneva. I scratch my head in confusion and reply with "What the fuck? You were pissed at me yesterday. Why today?? Why do you suddenly love me again???" I wait for about 2 minutes for her to reply with "Jah. I'm sorry. Wrong person. Calm the fuck down. Jesus Christ." In rage, I reply in just a split second "Fine." I wish I could say what I wanted. Without having the self doubt and feeling that there would be no consequences. I guess she just really hates me. 

I slowly drag myself out of my bed as I remember that I have to be at the studio at 9. Oh shit! It's already 8:45am. I get dressed and try to forget everything that happened with Geneva this morning. 

"Hey..." "Jah why you looking like a sad pussy?" Ski laughs historically. "Oh nothing. Should we start??" I reply trying to smile. "Nah man, After you tell me what the hell happened to you." Ski sits me down. Like the comforting best friend he is. We t]alked for about the whole time we were supposed to record a fire ass song. "The whole Geneva shit just won't end will it? Just don't talk to her for about a week. AND not be the attached idiot that always tries to make it up with her. Just for a week. To let it calm down. She could end your ass into jail" Ski's advice was good but I felt that not speaking to her for a week was going to make the whole in my heart bigger than it is. I wish I never got so attached to her. When you have that genuine love for someone and they are your source of happiness, They become your drug. And I overdosed. 

Ski pats me on my back hard. "Good luck with the girl battle" "Well, Let's hope I will" I laugh. 

I drive home. Alone. Floods of exactly what happened flow back into my mind. I broke up with her ages ago. I left her. Why won't my mind believe it? Why won't my mind tell my thoughts of her to fuck off?? Why the hell does 5 texts create such an impact? Her words meant so much. I wish it was me. I wish all this law shit would stop. It's not helping. I was her everything. Now I'm her nothing. 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

KALBE SAPLANAN OK Per Ebru

Novel·la juvenil

16.9M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
18.8K 681 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
78.9K 3K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
800K 70.3K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...