Betrayal (BNHA/MHAxVillainMal...

By cravedflowerz

"Tell me how you're sleeping easy, how you're only thinking of yourself..." =========== "Show me how you just... More

>Prologue
>Chapter 1
>Chapter 2
>Chapter 3
>Chapter 4
>Chapter 5
>Chapter 6
>Chapter 7
>Chapter 8
>Chapter 9
>Chapter 10
>Chapter 11
>Chapter 12
>Chapter 13
>Chapter 14
>Chapter 15
>Chapter 16
>Chapter 17
>Chapter 18
>Chapter 19
>Chapter 20
>Chapter 21
>Chapter 22
>Chapter 23
>Chapter 24
>Chapter 25
>Chapter 27
>Chapter 28
>Chapter 29
>Abrupt end

>Chapter 26

5.2K 177 149
By cravedflowerz

It's been six hours since F/N successfully escaped from the heroes who injured him for accidentally knocking down a candle in a bar, causing a trail of flames.

F/N's wounds are healed up quite well now.
Standing up, he couldn't help but be a bit wobbly.

Dragging his feet, F/N left the abandoned hut to get back to the bar he lived in with his comrades. Finally arriving the front door of the bar, he knocked on the door and it opened, the person stood there, It was Dabi.

One glance of confusion and another gasp of realization, Dabi supported F/N into the bar and gasps and woos were heard from around as F/N was put down onto the soft couch.

"F/N!! What the heck happened?! You were gone for a long time and now you suddenly appear, Hurt?!?!"
The raspy voice exclaimed with utmost surprise.

"Yo, Tomura... I need a little help aha..."
F/N breathed as he watched Tomura getting closer and closer to him and took off his face-hand.

F/N started coughing up a strange black gooey substance that gave off the impression of gooey ink. F/N's eyes were going around like crazy until his pupils suddenly shrunk and his eyelids closed.

"Kurogiri!! What's happening to him?!"

Kurogiri hesitated, his eyes drooped a little as he explained.

"F/N seems to have overused his quirk. When it happens, he will experience pain on the back, shoulders, stomach and legs. He will also dispose of the materials that stayed in his body for too long for example those substances were the dissolved feathers that found its way into his own body."

The other villains only watched in shock.
What the heck is happening?!
Tomura clemched his fist and mumbled
"Those heroes... They'll surely pay..."

With that said, Tomura quickly shuffled away from the fainted F/N and up the stairs into his private room.

That day after the night was a rainy heaven.
The sound of raindrops splashing recklessly against rhe glass pane was soothing.

F/N cracked open his eyes to see Tomura, Sitting on the chair beside the bed.
The slightest movement of F/N seemed to have woken him up, making him stare at the male lying down.

"Good Morning, Tomura :3"

"F/N... You feeling better now?"

"Mmhm. With a sweetheart beside me whileI rest, there's no way I wouldn't feel better ;3"

There was a bit of silence until F/N received a whack to the head once more.
"Stop Playing now, F/N.
If you feel better, we have work to do..."

Hopping out of the comfortable space he enjoyed, F/N started getting dressed.

Undoing all his current clothes, there are numerous deep and thin scars, both new and old.
Sighing a little, F/N wrapped some bandages around them and donned on his costume, where everyone knew him as the Crow.

The purple gate opened in the middle of the busy streets.
Screams rang throughout the entire street, heroes are on their way but it will be quite some time before any of them arrive.

"F/N are you ready for this?"

F/N tilted his head to the question and nodded, assuring Tomura that everything will be just as planned if he got the schedule correct.

Again with a beat of the feathery yet metallic wings, F/N was up in the sky next to the bright blue moon.

With a single swipe of the large wings, sharp feathers came off and aimed a few civilians, killing them almost instantly if not, it only took a few seconds until their last breath.

As the slaughtering continued, F/N could faintly hear his name being called over and over again but he couldn't figure oht whose voice it was.

It's probably his imagination, he thought, as he hesitated in front of the purple inferno before his eyes.

Snapping out of his trance, he heard the sirens from a far getting louder by the second and think it was time to actually move.

"Tomura! They're here! We have to move out!!"
F/N shouted, but Tomura was too into his little 'game' at that time to hear anything.

Flying at high speed towards his friend, he barely just stopped in front of a large boulder that flew in front of him.

Turning his head towards the source of the throw, he sees Death Arm clicking his tongue to the missed throw and was preparing for a second throw.

F/N prepared for that throw. But what he wasn't prepared is that, the throw wasn't aimed at him.

It was towards his companion-Tomura.
Enraged by that idea, F/N quickly flew between the boulder and Tomura, receiving the deadly throw.

"F/N!!-"
Tomura shouted as the winged male dropped onto the floor with a loud shout.

"Oh my god... It's my fault... F/N-"

Without a word, F/N stood back up, wiped the blood from the corners of his mouth and panted hardly as his wings blocked the incoming boulder, but was taken back a few feet.

"Tomura- Run Away!! NOW!!"
F/N shouted as he pushed Tomura into the purple warp gate that appeared at Tomura's side.

With one last glance and smile, F/N forced the warp gate to disappear, so his other companions would be safe.

Now, facing the obstacle in front of him, it was Death Arm, Mt. Lady and Edgeshot.

All of those heroes and pros and have quite the reputation.

Planning carefully, F/N decided to take the defensive side and wait for any incoming attacks.

F/N noticed a slight movement from Mt. Lady and quickly used his wings to prepare a shield.
But he was fooled as some debris of a ruined building fell on top of him, crushing his left tibia.

"ARGH!"
F/N cried out as tears were forced out of his eyes. F/N tried removing the heavy debris but in his current state, after receiving two successful blows, he couldn't lift the debris.

F/N was clawing desperately at the debris for it to lift and give him some space to get out without ripping his leg apart.

Huffs and scoffs could be heard getting louder as F/N looked up to see Edgeshot.

"You... Fuckers! Augh!"
F/N spat out as he glared deadly at the pro hero.

"Crow. We finally met..."
(Yo, I forgot if Edgeshot died yet or nah so lol)
(I kinda messed it up with my other book)

F/N realized that might be his last moments as Crow. He closed his eyes, gulped down the rage and said.

"You all will pay for this..."
F/N said with a half-smirk, receiving a kick to his crushed leg, which he then grunted loudly.

"Pay for what? Arresting you?"

"Heh... Hahah!! You heroes are so funny..."
F/N's words are provocative, but yet they held deep and dark meanings that no one but the ones close to him can decipher.

When F/N was preparing for a lethal blow, he was shocked to feel nothing at all.

He suddenly felt his leg was free and light, the debris was gone!!
Looking over to the four heroes, they were also gone... F/N took this chance and took a beat of his wings, taking him away from the scene while he cluthed his tibia, trying to fix it.

Back then, Tomura and Dabi made a quick plan to save F/N by causing a huge ruckus somewhere where only those four heroes could reach, so there wouldn't be anyone supervising the SSS rank villain.

Those four pros thought that Crow was now helpless under that boulder but they were wrong.

Kurogiri had an ability to make something disappear with his warp gate, causing great convenience.

Up in the sky, F/N felt weak as he clashed down at his now ruined apartment to get some medical attention.

He shook and trembled, he felt cold.
Looking down at his now healed but weak tibia, F/N knew he had lost too much blood.

Lying down, F/N took deep breaths and his head started getting dizzy.
He tried making it go away but couldn't.

The strange familiar voice came back.
Calling him from every direction, calling for him to do something, but he doesn't know what.

Laying down, his eyelids and limbs gave up on him as he laid there, feeling helpless.
A cold hand was then placed on his forehead.
It wasn't his.

The five fingers of that cold hand trailed to the wounds of his body, causing him to hiss out in pain.

"F-F/N?"

That tired yet hopeful voice,
he'd heard it too many times to forget.

"-ota?"
F/N blubbered out as he coughed out substances with the taste of metal.

"I-You-"
Shota shuddered to the sight of the strong man before him, with several bone fractures and blood loss.

He needs medical attention...
He needs to find them for F/N or else this might be the last time he'll ever see him...
=====================
A/N: Sorry I literally have no idea what I'm going to write as all my stories doesn't have a plot so my updates are gonna be really slow from now on.
Sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357 20 10
sษชษดษดแด‡ส€sโ„ข ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง. ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง. (Y/n) had been l...
440K 15K 80
Ever since you were young, it was your dream to become a hero and save people from evil doings caused by mischievous villains because you admired the...
3.6K 146 25
Taking a shortcut through a children's park to avoid U.A's security force with one of Japan's most wanted villains while carrying trash bags full of...
189K 8K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...