Our Perfect Love Story.✔️

By Ghost_writers_

Picture a situation were two people live together although they hate each other. Why? Because he is forced... More

Love And Pain.
Regret And Envy.
Envy And Lust.
Lust And Happiness.
Happiness And Recovery.
Recovery And Progress.
Progress And Babies.
Babies And Stories.
Stories And Power.
Power And The Originals.
The Original Status.
Baby Comes Baby Goes.
Past And Present.
Present And Future: The End For Us.
Authors Last Note.
Book.
Book.
The Marriage Transaction.
The Marriage Transaction. *Declaring War*
Books.

Pain And Regret.

2.2K 236 3
By Ghost_writers_

Not everything is as it seems.
-A

Flashback.

   Hajarah just graduated from college in Belgium. Being the kind of girl that loves love and gets envious of people who get lucky. Let's just say luck was hardly on her side. She is the type of girl who goes out frequently to meet up with cousins,neighbors or friends but hates making friends although she has plenty, a lot to give out. She was mummy's girl but daddy's least and it was obvious. She questioned things that didn't seem right to her and well her dad lives off doing bad things, she knows that and so does her sister. Her mother sees other guys and that affected both her children. Halima got lucky enough to receive a scholarship in Burmingham and met the guy she married there but unfortunately for Hajarah she was always left with the scraps of life.

One day unintentionally she overheard her parents talking about their financial problems and it seemed critical, very critical. She didn't know the details but she didn't care they were going to be bankrupt.
She went to talk to her mum to see if there was anything she could do. But honestly what could a university graduate with no job and skill do at a time like that.

"Mama wallahi I will do anything. I don't want this for any of us". She says crying.
"Hajah you can't do anything for now but I'll talk to baba. Just keep praying".
She nods.

  But instead her dad got her engaged to Nasif. She heard the name, she cried, she begged and accepted the fact that her father wouldn't change his mind and wouldn't look for another way out, all that mattered was getting his money back, all of it.

So the date was set. And their hatred for each other begun.

PRESENT.

AWKWARD!!!!!

I want to die!

You won't blame me when you find out the story behind why I just freaked out.

Nasif's friends are here and we have to behave like a real couple.
So picture a scene were:

We are in a huge parlor, in our house.
Two of his friends sitting across us.
The other is sitting on a chair beside ours.
And we are seated together. My thighs touching his.
He puts his hand over my shoulder and is gently stroking or if you like caressing my arm in a sexy way:
His friends are busy enjoying my muffins and zobo and so is Nasif, he eats it all the time which means it's a go ahead for me to keep making them. Yes!

  "So how is marriage life?" Murtala asks.

"It's great" he says with a smirk. If I wasn't the wife I'd believe it.
"Of course" he looks at the refreshments "With this I'm sure it more than great" Musab says.

"What about you?" The guy on the single chair asks me.
"What's there not to love about being with the one person you love and care about?"
I internally pat myself for how believable I sound.

He looks at me unsure.
"Oh really?" He asks again.

"Yeah" I say back slightly irritated by how he kept staring at me.
Even after Musab continued blabbing I notice that guy still looking at me.

   "Excuse me" I say.
I get up and walk to the living room to let them talk.

I was watching keeping up with the kardashians when someone spoke behind me.

"Reality tv"

I stand up, startled by the hoarse voice behind me.
"What's with people and sneaking up on me" my eyes still focused on the tv. I think I have an idea who it might be. No actually I know who it is.

"I'm Awwal" he says sitting beside me.
"Alright".

"We didn't meet. I couldn't attend the wedding I had a flight that day". He says back.
"Oh so you are also a pilot?" I ask not surprised.

"Yeah but odd thing is 3 weeks prior to your wedding he was talking about Zainab his girlfriend ".
"Well guys double date it's normal" I smile.

He looks surprised.
    "So you don't care?"
"I don't know why a guys friend will tell his wife that he was probably dating another girl on the day they got married " I say.

"No it's not that, it's just that it is somehow odd".

Wow this guy is smart, handsome, tall, well built and perfect, I hope I'm not drooling.

"When do you plan on getting hitched?" I ask trying to lighten up the mood.
     "Wow" He starts laughing.

"Well I love...love if that makes sense. I was never lucky".
   I look at him surprised.

"Same here I get envious of people who get married to the person they love, but I was never lucky. Life is hard".

He looks at me confused.
"How?...oh until you met Nas right?" He smirks.

"Yeah Yeah before I did that"

"What's so interesting about reality shows, they act like it's reality but it's not. They just act, like a movie" he says looking at the tv.

"Well the fights are to die for" I say smiling evilly.

"Just like your smile" he says and I start blushing. Oh god I'm stupid.

"Well among my other qualities" I say back.
"Wow you and Nas definitely deserve each other, both obsessed with your looks"

"He is but I am not an ego maniac".
He starts laughing and I just smile.
Even the way he smiles is sexy. Why oh lord? Why didn't I meet him sooner?

"It's time to leave" I hear Nasif's voice behind me.

"I guess people really do like sneaking up on you" Awwal says smiling.
"I swear and it's annoying" I say back smiling.

"Well I'll see you again next time and make sure you keep those muffins for me. They are to die for just like...." he smiles. Everything about this guy is sexy from head to toe, he probably looks sexy crying too. That sounds like I'm a freak.

    "Inshallah" I smile.
"Alright then, goodbye" he says.

"Yeah Bye"

"I should really go now " he says again not moving.
I nod.

"Yeah you should, you know the way out" Nasif says.

"Bye" awwal says before leaving.

I sit back down.
"Where you flirting with Awwal?" He asks and I shake my head.
"I hope not".

:

   Miracles.

They keep happening.
I'm in one presently.

I'm in the mini parlor upstairs with Nasif watching, at least he was, I was just chatting.
He is eating the muffins.

"Well what are we supposed to do? The muffins that would last about a month for the two of us is finished. Odd thing is since I made it I haven't eaten anything more than five pieces".
   "How? Only god knows" he says back still watching.

"Yeah I guess".

"We haven't talked about your conversation with Awwal yesterday." He says ruining the moment.

"Well there is nothing to talk about, we just talked a little" I say back picking up a muffin.

"You like him?" He asks not even interested in his question.

     "What do you think?"
"I think you wish you met him earlier " he says back.

This guy is really good.
"Well even if that is true it's never happening" I say back.

"What if we separate or get divorced?" He asks.
"That will never happen. I would rather stay in a loveless marriage than get divorced or separated from my husband, I find it weird".
I say and he only looks at me before he gets a phone call.

  He picks it up.
Yeah how you?

I'm alright.

Ofcourse I've eaten.

Me too so much.

I'll pick you up when I can.

Really?

Alright. We can go to a restaurant. Anything you like?

I keep using my phone, I was acting of course.

Of course I care.

Yeah okay

Love you too.

He ends the call.
I get up.

"You know if you want to talk to your girlfriend give me the respect I deserve by leaving when she calls. I don't care if you're having phone sex or whatever because I know I haven't done anything to deserve such disrespect " I say before I leave and slamming the door.

"Disrespectful bastard".

Yay?
Nay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 146 26
In my worst nightmare, I'm on a plane. No, it doesn't crash and nothing gets caught in the engine mid-flight. There's no terrorist on board, nor is t...
12.5K 781 73
Tangles.. To me, life is full of tangles. One situation might be tangled with another... One memory might be tangled with another... One decision mig...
73.7K 5.7K 12
"Khadijah you aren't the only one forced in this marriage" "Yusuf have you ever been-" "You have always used that against me sayin...
20.7K 1.5K 34
Aadhitya, a handsome guy at his early 30s leads a successful life as an extraordinary architect. He designs his life perfectly like his buildings. Dh...