Nygmobblepot One Shots [Engli...

By EthanStrangeNygma

Some Nygmobblepot one shots because Nygmobblepot is life More

author's note
I'm back Oswald
Nightmare
Happy birthday Edward
I'm here Eddie
I stand by you
Don't cry, Ed.
Are you okay?
The first time Edward and Oswald actually fought.
Taking care
1K ?!
SO GUYS
Forever.
Our first christmas together
Punk & Nerd
Guys, I had an idea!
Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year!
More than a bestfriend [Smaylor]
Pride Parade.
Ed's Childhood
Flowers and planetarium.
Well.
Prom night
Bunnies [JarmVic]
Black Lives Matter.

Internet Friends

1.2K 42 97
By EthanStrangeNygma

Ed.

Just Ed. That' was the only thing I could think about, during those fucking boring maths class. Ed and the way he smiled, Ed and the way he laughed, Ed and the way he played guitar... Ed and the way he told me, last night, that we would meet.

Ed was my hope. My safe heaven. The one who knew me better than anybody.

I met Ed four years ago, on the Internet. We were both followers of the same twitter account, about music. I was a big fan of metal, and so was he. He liked almost everything in music. From the pop to metal. He knew everything too. He was smarter than any body I knew.

The first time we actually talked was under a video he posted. It was just him, playing his guitar. I continued the song, and finally we made two whole songs like that, posting videos under the other's.

We soon became friends, then best friends.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I got it out, trying not to get caught. It was Jerome, at the other end of the room.

"BITCH STOP THINKING ABOUT ED THAT'S FUCKING OBVIOUS." I blushed and tried my hardest not to laugh.

"C'mon, thinking about him is funnier than this class. And look at your brother, I bet he's thinking about Jamie." we both looked to Jeremiah, that was beside a girl. The teacher understood that we couldn't be at the same table, the three of us. Jeremiah was more avanced than us on maths classes, so he was just staring into the distance, a small smile on his lips.

"You're right." answered Jerome. He then sent a message on the groupchat. He was quick and took a pic of Jeremiah.

"Guys, look at how in love this fucking twat look..."

Jeremiah took out his phone and shoot a death glare at Jerome.

"I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH JAMIE YOU BUNCH OF CRACKHEADS."

"We never said you were... Funny that you assumed we did." I sent. Another death glare, towards me. The bell rang in the corridor. I immadiatly got up, packed my thing and left. Soon, Jerome and Jeremiah were beside me. My phone rang.

"From : My Riddler Boi

Ozziiiiiie ! Good morning !" I checked the time.

"So you just woke up. At 12."

"Yes bitch. wHATCHA GONNA DO?!" I laughed.

"Smack you." I put my phone in my pocket and we went to lunch. To our lunch table were Victor Zsasz, Barbara Kean, Jim Gordon, Lee Thompkins, Tabitha Galavan, Bruce Wayne, Ivy Pepper and Selina Kyle. We sat with them, and I took my phone out.

"From : My Riddler Boi

OSWAAAAALD ! I'm bored."

"Well, work on your songs !"

"I wrote one last night."

"Really? About what ?"

"Can't tell you. Will be a surprise."

We were eating when a boy with ruffled brown hair and big green eyes came inside. I tapped Jeremiah's knee and he looked up from his sandwich. A smile lit up his face. The boy smiled and came to him, planting a soft kiss oon his cheek and then going away.

We waited for him to be out of sight, then we all turned to Jeremiah. He had took off his glasses and buried his face in his hands.

"You're in love, brother." Said Jerome, with a smile.

"... I... I most certainly am, indeed..." whispered Jeremiah,a smile visible despite his hands.

"AHAH ! TABITHA YOU OWE ME 10 BUCKS!" said Ivy, a big smile on her face.

"You two had a bet?!" said Jeremiah.

"Yep." said Tabitha, handing a bill to Ivy, that had a big smile.

"Me, I bet that this song is about you, Os."said Victor

Wait... THAT BITCH READ MY MESSAGES?!

"You... You read my messages?!" I said, blushing.

Victor nodded, with a mischevious smile.

"What song?" asked Barbara.

"Nothing!" I said quickly.

"His crush wrote a song and won't tell Os what it's about and he said it'd be a surprise." said Victor.

"VICTOR !" I yelled, turning bright red. "IIt won't be about me... Ed is straight."

"Yeah, sure. Straight. Man the only people I know that are gayer than him are you and Elton John." said Victor, laughing.

I looked down at the table.

"Stop giving me hope. Ed is a straight boy." I said

"For what I saw of your skypes... He's not. The way he looks at you, with so much affection, respect, and love... That's incredible." said Jeremiah before eating again. I blushed and didn't add anything. We often skyped even though we weren't alone. That's how Ed met Tabitha, Jeremiah, Jerome and Victor.

When I came home, I sighed. I left my phone at home, after feeding my cat, and grabbed some money. I went to the florist. I then went to my mother's grave.

"Hello mum. It's me." I said. I set the flowers on the graave. Lilies. It was her favourite. I'm 17 and my mother passed away when I was 14. I missed her so, so much. I went to live with my father and when I turned sixteen, I got my own apartement, not too far from his.

I kneeled down, tears running down my face.

When I got up, I ran to my father's place.

When he opened the door, he immediatly understood. He hugged me tight.

"I...I miss her... Dad..." I whimpered.

"I know, Os... I know." He led me to the couch and made hot cocoa.

I felt better when I left. I came home to a thousand messages.

Finn came to rub himself against my legs. I smiled and carried him while I checked my messages. I only replied to Ed.

"Sorry, was at the cemetery."

"Are you okay??"

"I suppose I just miss her so much."

I laid on the couch and I fell asleep on it.

Months passed, and it was the last day of school. We all went to sat on the football field. There was a good half of the school, as no one really had classes. We sat in the middle. Everyone was chatting and laughing.

"Oswald ? We have a surprise for you." said Jim with a smile. He helped me up. "Close your eyes."

I did as I was told. He turned me around and put his hands on my eyes. Everyone has shut up around us. We stayed like this for like two minutes

"Ready?" aksed Jim. I nodded. "Open your eyes." He removed his hands.

At first, I didn't see what was going on. Then I spotted someone. Someone as clueless as I was.

"OSWALD !"

"EDWARD !" I ran to him and jumped in his arms.

We litteraly flew before falling to the ground, surrounded by clapping highschoolers.

I felt tears in my eyes as I buried my face in his shoulder. His arms felt like home.

"Os... Oswald !"he cried, burying his face in my neck. That was enough to make me cry as well.

"E... Ed... Are... Are you real ?" I cried, holding him closer.

"I.. I am..." he said. We pulled back a little, smiling to each other before hugging again. We stayed like this for five minutes, not speaking, just hugging each other.

When we finally found the strenght to pull apart, I lead him to my friends.

"Where's Jeremiah ?" I said after presenting Ed to everybody.

"Isn't it him ?" said Ed, pointing to Jeremiah, but also... To Jamie. They were at the back of the field, Jeremiah's on Jamie's lap.

"Damn you're right Ed." said Jerome with a smile.

"Leave them." Barbara said with a smile. Ed sat on the floor and we all did the same.

Ed grabbed his guitar with a smile. I smiled and grabbed mine.

"This Is Gospel ?" I asked, tuning my guitar. He nodded. Jerome got out his camera.

"I wanna hear the first cover with you both." he said. I smiled.

We started to play, together. After the first notes... Ed started to sing. My breath caught in my throat. His voice was so much beautifuler next to my ear. I followed his lead, singing with him. The way he smiled made my heart jump.

"IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOO !" I felt a tear running down my cheek as he sang this perfectly. He saw it and laughed. We set our guitar aside and he hugged me holding my head in his neck.

"You... Your voice will always make me cry..." I whispered in his neck.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. We got home together. He put his stuff in my room while I checked what we had to eat, which resulted in absolutly nothing.

"Ed? Mind if we order something to eat tonight?" I asked as he sat on the counter.

"As long as it doesn't involve onions I'm fine." he said.

"Chinese ?"

"OH YES !" he yelled with a big smile.

I laughed.

"Well done, now everybody thinks we are fucking."

He grinned.

"No Ed. Don't even..-" I was cut.

"Oswald ! Oh, Oswald !" he fake moaned. I turned around with a grin.

"Never thought you were a bottom, Ed." I said, grabbing my phone and ordering some food.

"There are so much things you don't know." he said with a wink.

Suddently my phone rang.

"OSWALD ! I TOTALLY FORGOT THE HIGHSCHOOL BALL IS IN A WEEK I NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP !" yelled Jim when I answered.

"Woh woh woh ! Don't yell. You have a suit?"

"No I have many. But I don't know which one to chose. I want Lee to fall in love with me again."

"BITCH YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER. She only looks at you.Describe me the suits." While he did, I felt two hands on my hips. Ed rested his chin on my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I blushed and smiled softly as I leaned into his chest. When I hung up, the bell rang. Ed went to open. He took the takeout, Ipaid, and we sat on my couch.

We ate while talking.

"Hey. I think we should post a song sang by us two." he said. I nodded and got up to get my camera while he tuned our guitars.

"Perfect by Ed Sheeran ?" I asked.

"Okay !"

We started to play. All along, what I cared about the most was the fact that Ed was changing the lyrics to masculine pronouns.

When we posted it, we immediatly had comments : "OH MY GOD THEY MET OMG!" I laughed.

We set our guitars aside and I laid on the couch.

"Hey, Os." he sat and tapped his lap. "Lay your head here." I smiled and I did. He played with my hair and I sighed happily.

"I can't believe you're here." I said, looking up at him. He smiled. "How long do you stay?"

"I don't know and I don't really care, as long as I'm with you." he said.

I grabbed my phone and checked twitter.

"Ed, they ship us." I said. I show him the tweets and he laughs.

He grabbed his phone and smiled. He played with my hair again, until I set my phone down and start purring in his arms. A few seconds later, I have a notification that Ed tweeted.

"A very strange specimen of cat, called @OCCobblepot." with a pic of me.

I smirked.

A few days passed. We spent the night at Tabitha's place, the night before prom.

Around 3AM we all went to sleep, mattress covering all the room. I laid beside Ed and rested my head on his chest.

"Night Ozzie.." he yawned.

"Night Eddie." We were fast asleep, in each other arms.

I woke up to one hundreds tweets.

Jeremiah smirked a little.

"Sorry." he said.

I checked the tweets frowning.

A pic. Of Ed and me, cuddled and tangled together, Ed's hand on the small of my back, the other in my hair. My arms were around his waist, our bodies flushed against each other's.

"You fed the fangirls." I said in a dramatic tone.

"Yep." said Jeremiah. I got up and stirred a little. Ed woke up.

"Ozzie ? Where are you babe?" Jeremiah looked at me with raised brows and a smile slowly spreading on his face.

"You shut up." I said. "Yes Eddie ?" I kneeled near him and planted a kiss on his forehead. He smiled.

"Just wondering where you were."

He checked Twitter as well and smiled.

"Nygmobblepot is rising." he said with a big smile.

"Would like it to rise even more..." I said with a smirk. I didn't excepted Ed to reply.

"Same damn."

Everybody woke up after all of this and we were all trying to find the best suits and dresses.

Victor, Jerome, Tabitha, Jim, Bruce and me dressed to Tabitha's place, The others went to Barbara's place. We would meet at 8 PM in front of the school.

I dressed up but I was shaking too much to make my tie.

"JEROOOOOME !" I yelled in the corridor

He passed his head through a door "Need your help for my tie."

He sighed and came to help.

We left at 7:45 PM.

As I arrived, I spotted Ed and the world stopped turning. He was... Stunning. His deep blue suit, with a white shirt annd blue tie...

I joined him and he blushed when I whispered.

"You look stunning Eddie."

We went inside. The evening was great, with a bit of alcohol, making all of us less shy with our partners. It was the last dance. I held my hand out to Ed.

"Would you?" he shot me the brightest smile ever and we got up to dance together. We danced together, and I spotted Jerome filming us.

"Ed ?" I looked up to him. My eyes landed on his lips. Fuck how bad I wanted to taste them.

"Hmmm?"

"I wanna kiss you. Right now." He looked down at me and smirked.

"What's stopping you?"

"Your damn height, Edward." I said, laughing a little. I grabbed his tie and yanked it a little. He wrapped his arms around me and leaned in until our lips were merely an inch away. I closed my eyes before closing the gap between our lips. The world disappeared around us, All I could feel was him, his hands on my waist, the way his lips and mine were moving against each other. I didn't even think before wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him even closer, tangling my fingers in his hair.

We parted, slightly out of breath. We both came back to the reality.

Silence all around us, before someone started clapping. Soon everybody was cheering for us, Jerome whistling, holding the camera.

When we climbed in the car, I pressed myself against Ed. He kissed me, again and again. I've never felt this happy. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 19 16
JJ Maybank one shots!!
505K 34K 57
YIZHAN FANFIC
9.8K 214 73
Killdip, Billdip, Willdip oneshots! I'll take suggestions and I will do smuts.
16.6K 337 13
Chethan one shots because were deprived of these two Editing **