Pride Parade.

Author Note : Short thing I wrote during my litterature test! Enjoy!

Much love -Ethan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oswald stormed out of his house with his friends, trembling with excitment. It was finally Pride time! He had rainbows painted on his cheeks, was wrapped in his gay flag and he felt happier than ever.

He was going there with his best friends, Victor and Jeremiah, and they would be joining Jerome, who was Jeremiah's twin and Bruce Wayne.

They were walking together, occasionally dancing with a few people, when Jeremiah yelled :

"Look! It's Nygma!"

Oswald looked up instantly, looking around. He had the biggest smile seeing him.

Edward Nygma was a boy from their highschool, very nice and very introverted. Only Oswald became friend with him, and he considered him as his best friend.

"Eddie!" screamed Oswald.

Ed turned around and smiled, walking towards them.

Jeremiah and Victor smiled. They knew. They knew Oswald loved Ed.

"Hi Os! Hi, Victor, hi Jeremiah!"

"Hi Ed." They said.

Oswald smiled to Ed, and the both of them blushed hard at the same time.

They spent time together. Oswald took Ed's hand in his own, shyly smiling.

Ed intertwined their finger with a blush and a smile.

"Ed..?" whispered Oswald.

"Yes Oswald?"

"I... Uh... I have something important to tell you... Very important." he said, lowering his gaze.

"What is it, Oswald?" said Ed, stopping dead in his tracks.

"Ed... A man comes to a crossroad in his life, and he has to make a choice. Does he choose safety, and cowardise... Or does he opt for courage and risk everything. I chose courage. What I'm trying to say is that... I love you." Said Oswald, looking at him straight in the eye.

Ed froze, in shock. His brain, able to understand the most complex math problems and able to create riddles and puzzles at the speed of light, wouldn't process what Oswald just said.

Oswald took a deep breath, wrapped his arms around Ed's shoulders and kissed him, standing on his tip toes. Ed had to take a few seconds to realize what just happened and to decide how to react. He wrapped his arms around Oswald's waist and kissed back.

Oswald's eyes shot open in surprise, but he quickly closed them again, one of his hand getting lost in Ed's hair. They parted before kissing a second time.

Jeremiah howled :

"VIC YOU OWE ME FIFTEEN BUCKS!"

Ed and Oswald snapped back into reality.

"What?" Oswald said, frowning.

"Vic and I had a bet about the fact that you would kiss him before the end of the month."

Ed bursted out laughing.

Victor handed 15 bucks to a smiling Jeremiah.

Oswald smiled rather fondly. He had crazy and stupid friends, but he wouldn't trade them for the world.

Jeremiah was suddently serious again.

"Nygma, I swear, if you hurt Oswald..." he sounded menacing.

"No chances I'd do this." said Ed, planting a kiss on Oswald's forehead.

And to these words, Jeremiah ran off from Victor who waanted his 15 bucks back.