I will become the Ultimate Bi...

By Martinissss

Piper dies one day and finds herself bound to a system. The system tells her that she has to travel to differ... More

1.0, Ultimate Bitch
1.1 Bitch in A Business World
1.2 Bitch in a Business World
1.3 Bitch in a Business World
1.4 Bitch in a Business World
1.5 Bitch in a Business World
Author's Note
1.6 Bitch in a Business World
1.7 Bitch in a Business World
1.8 Bitch in a Business World
1.9 Bitch in a Business World
Author's Note😘
1.10 Bitch in a Business World
1.11 Bitch in a Business World
1.12 Bitch in a Business World
1.13 Bitch in a Business World
1.14 Bitch in a Business World. End.
After Piper Green's Death
"Trailer" for arc 2
2.1 The Alien B*tch
2.2 The Alien B*tch
2.3 The Alien B*tch
2.4 The Alien Bitch
2.5 The Alien Bitch
2.6 The Alien Bitch
Author's Note
2.7 The Alien Bitch
2.8 The Alien Bitch
2.9 The Alien Bitch
2.10 The Alien Bitch
2.11 The Alien Bitch. End.
After Maya Uathu's Death
Arc 3 "Trailer"
3.1 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince
3.2 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince
3.3 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince
Author's Note
3.4 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince
3.5 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince
3.6 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince
3.7 The Bitch and Her Shamless Prince
3.8 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince
Note
3.9 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince
3.10 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince
3.11 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince
3.12 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince
3.13 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince
3.14 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince
3.15 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince
Arc 3 Epilogue
4.1 The Pretty Actress and the Director
4.2 The Pretty Actress and the Director
4.3 The Pretty Actress and the Director
4.4 The Pretty Actress and the Director
4.5 The Pretty Actress and the Director
Author's Note
The Pretty Actress and the Director 4.6
The Pretty Actress and the Director 4.7
4.8 The Pretty Actress and the Director
4.9 The Pretty Actress and the Director
4.10 The Pretty Actress and the Director
4.11 The Pretty Actress and the Director
4.12 The Pretty Actress and the Director
Arc 4 Epilogue
5.1 The Spoiled B*tch Takes Over the World
5.2 The Spoiled B*tch Takes Over the World
5.3 The Spoiled B*tch Takes Over the World
5.4 The Spoiled B*tch Takes Over the World
5.5 The Spoiled B*Tch Takes Over the World

3.16 The Bitch and Her Shameless Prince. End.

6.4K 253 31
By Martinissss

-Mo Fan's memories-

"Big brother!" A very small kid said as he tried his best to run to the disappearing silhouette of his big brother. As he was just a small kid, he had a very hard time running without falling.

"Little Yi?" The "big brother" questioned as he looked back after hearing the sounds of a shouting child.

"Big brother!" The little kid smiled brightly and jumped straight into his big brother's arms. He felt the figure getting stiff but he didn't care and hugged tighter while burying his head in the boy's chest.

"Little Yi," The boy said with a slightly angry tone, wanting to get the child off of him.

"What's wrong big brother? You always hug me back. Why are you not giving me a hug?" Little Yi asked as he pouted. He felt that something was very strange with his big brother today. Before he would always smile and laugh, but today he looked so sad and mad.

"Little Yi, go home before your mother scolds you" The boy ignored the question and cast a cold glance at Little Yi before looking away. For some reason, he felt incredible disgust just looking at him. The thought of him being that woman's child utterly disgusted him

"But I want to see Auntie YueYue" Little Yi crossed his arms in protest. Big brother is so stingy! He only wants to say hi to auntie and then he will go home.

"Mo YiMin. Go home"  The boy stated as he stared at his half-brother. 

"Okay! Big brother is so mean! I hate big brother!" Little Yi stuck his tongue out and huffed before walking away with fast steps. As he was walking he accidentally lost balance and fell, but he got up quickly and ran away to hide his red face.

"Big brother is no longer your big brother." The boy whispered as he stared at Little Yi. He sighed and walked back to his rundown courtyard.

He quickly changed his clothes to black ones and waited until night came. He already had everything planned. 

When the sun started to set, he ran off to Qi Liang's courtyard where she lived with Little Yi. He stealthily jumped around on top of the roofs and stopped when he was above Qi Liang's study room where he heard voices come from. He removed one of the tiles and looked inside where he saw two of his half-brothers and Qi Liang talking.

"Mother, did you really get rid of that bastard's mother?" One of the boys asked. He looked to be around 18. His name was Mo BoHai and he was the eldest son of Qi Liang.

"Ah-Hai, mother took very good care of it. Now you probably won't have to worry about that little bastard" Qi Liang laughed as she looked at her two sons proudly. One of them would definitely become the Emperor and by then she would get a lot of power.

"Big brother Hai, don't you know our mother? She is so smart, of course, she got rid of that woman" The other son named Mo BoJing said as he laughed. He looked extremely similar to Bohai and this was because they were twins. BoJing was younger than BoHai by 3 minutes.

"Heh, now we only have to kill that bastard and we will have fewer contenders for the throne" BoHai smirked as he thought about the bright future awaiting him.

"That will be easy. He's just a 10-year old stupid child after all. He also has no one to protect him" BoJing said as he laughed.

Mo Fan who was looking at them with cold eyes let out a small cold grin and jumped down from the roof and made his way to the entry of the study room. Let's see who would get rid of whom, shall we?

He took out a candle from his robe and lit it up with a nearby torch. Then he stared at the door to the room and chuckled. How stupid could they be? They even dismissed all the guards nearby so that no one would hear their conversations. Luckily it made it so much easier for him since he could enter without any obstacles.

Mo Fan smiled evilly once before throwing the candle at the room, watching it light up in delight. To increase the effects he lit up any flammables nearby and threw them all around the room. He looked at the fire but he was not satisfied enough so he threw a few sticks inside the room and lit them up. Since the whole building was made of wood, it didn't take long before everything was on fire. 

Mo Fan only stopped after he heard the screams from the room. He had already blocked the door so their attempts of running out didn't work and they could only stay inside the burning room in panic. Mo Fan stared at the flames in delight as they reflected in his dark eyes. He truly looked like a demon.

"Big brother?" A small shaky voice came from the courtyard. 

"?" Mo Fan frowned and looked towards the source of the voice where he saw a little kid sitting on the ground while shaking.

"Why?" Little Yi asked as he slowly tried to back away.

"Because they were in the way" Mo Fan answered as he disappeared from Little Yi's sight. Of course, the reason why he killed them was that of revenge, but why would he bother to explain it?

###

Slowly after the incidence, Mo Fan built up power as he slowly became a more important figure in the palace. At the age of 15, he went out in war and easily killed the enemy commander, gaining him a lot of fame. Mo YiMin was thrown out by the king for being the child of Qi Liang; a woman who had murdered countless of innocents of people. Her true nature was brought to light by Mo Fan who had dug up everything about her past.

After that Mo Fan put of poster wanting to capture Mo YiMin. This caused Mo YiMin to change his name to Qi Yi so that he wouldn't be found. At this time he was only 7 so you could only imagine how hard it must've been for him who was chased all over the country.

-End of memories-

"Hehe" Mo Fan chuckled and stared at the roof. Fate really loved playing with him, didn't it? He only wanted to avenge his mother and this is what he got. A life full of sadness, darkness, and murder. Isn't it wonderful? 

"This is my price for killing innocents, I guess?" Mo Fan smirked and stared at his rough hands stained with blood from men, women, and children. He deserved to die just like the woman who had killed his mother. He was in no way better than her.

"If I had not been so obsessed over revenge, where would I be?" Mo Fan pondered and smiled from his imagination in which he was happily playing with his children while his dear wife was cooking. It was a life that he could never have.

"Mo Fan!" A feminine voice shouted accompanied by the sound of fast footsteps.

Mo Fan looked at the opening to the basement and saw a pretty woman in white run in. He smiled as he stared at her. This time it was a smile of genuine happiness. Right, even if his life was filled with dark things, he still had her. His precious light.

"Y-you are okay, right?" Piper asked as she panted heavily. It had been a while since she ran that fast. She walked to Mo Fan's cell and gripped the wooden bars with her hand for support.

"Of course" Mo Fan stood up and walked up to her and looked into her pretty, purple eyes. The sadness and emptiness he felt before completely went away.

"I was so worried that-" Piper stopped talking and shut her mouth. How embarrassing. She just let out all of her feelings like that.

"Worried about what?" Mo Fan teased as he felt a warm feeling spread from his heart throughout his body. The feeling of someone caring about him was a really nice thing.

"I was worried that you had died which is not good for me since I would have no money bank anymore," Piper said as she stared at Mo Fan with angry eyes. He always loved to tease her no matter what situation they were in, didn't he?

"I'm not dead, wife" Mo Fan ruffled her hair and smiled warmly.

Piper touched her hair which had been messed up by him. She looked into his eyes and felt her heart skip a beat.

Eh? I guess I need some more exercise. My heart is even beginning to beat irregularly and all. If this goes on, won't I die?

Piper took down her hand and shook her head, "Husband, don't worry. This wife of yours will get you out. Just you wait" She smiled and gave him thumbs up before walking out. She only had a limited time to visit it and it was over.

"Wai-" Mo Fan looked at the closed door and shook his head. She sure was good at doing whatever she wanted to. He didn't even get to tell her what he wanted to say before dying.

"Wife, I hope you live a good life" He whispered as he went back to his sitting spot. He knew that nothing would be able to get him out. He could only wait to go under the knife.

###

"PINK, use your awesome skills to help me here," Piper said as she bit her nails while walking around in circles. She actually had no idea how she was going to get him out.

[Heh, of course!] PINK flipped her long hair in arrogance as she sat on her chair. Not to brag but she really had awesome skills.

"MIIISS!!" Qiqi yelled as she ran up to Piper in a hurry.

"What?" Piper asked as she turned her head to Qiqi.

"The imperial guards are outside and they are not here with good intentions!" Qiqi jumped around in fear in stress. 

[SHIT! They are here to arrest you, host] PINK almost flipped her keyboard as she looked at the information on the screen. Her host had to die with her husband?! What bullcrap was that?! 

PINK, no swearing.

Piper looked around anxiously before staring at a huge tree, "Qiqi climb up that tree. I will follow right behind you"

"Are we escaping?" Qiqi asked as she looked at her Miss.

"Just climb!" Piper sent a deathly glare at Qiqi which caused her to immediately climb.

"Miss, you're behind me right? Qiqi is afraid to look down" 

"Yes! Just climb and jump over the wall and run as fast as you can. I will be right behind"

"Okay!" Qiqi jumped over the wall and ran as fast as she could for a few minutes. She looked back but she did not see her Miss at all, "Miss?"

Qiqi started to feel tears about to flow out from her eyes as she looked around for her Miss. She looked at the courtyard which was almost not visible to her eyes and whimpered. Her Miss stayed behind. Then she found a white note on the ground which she had missed before.

She picked it up and read the words on the note:

-Qiqi, don't come back for me and run away as far as possible. Don't ever come back to the palace- no, to this city! Just run away to another country. Don't miss me and don't cry. I promise we will meet again and when we do, I will become your sister again and repay everything you've done for me. Goodbye, my dearest little soulmate, Qiqi-

"MIISS!!" Qiqi shouted out as she clenched the piece of paper in her hands. Shortly after she stopped crying and then she ran away from the palace.

She trusted her Miss. They said they would meet again until then she could not disappoint her Miss. 

###

"The Emperor has ordered you to be executed along with the 4th prince" A guard stated as he grabbed Piper's arms.

"What a shitty place," She said with no intention to hide her voice.

"Be quiet" Another guard said as he slightly whipped Piper

"Yeah yeah" Piper muttered grumpily as she was thrown into a crappy cell. It was pretty far away from Mo Fan's so she could not see him

PINK did I complete the mission?

[Yup, you have lied to countless people and you have hurt people's feeling. You have also used very many people so congrats on becoming a b*tch again. Tho I must say it was a quite disappointing journey]

Yeah, agree. Next time I have to be more engaged in my main mission. PINK transfer me out of here after my head gets chopped off.

[Will do!]

I had a very good time seeing you use your awesome skills to help me

[Ehehe, sorry...]

Piper smirked and closed her eyes. She was not that nervous since this was the third- no fourth time she was about to die. Sure it was not a nice feeling, but knowing that you would come to a better place made you fear death less. This is why some soldiers are not afraid of death since they believe that they would go to heaven if they died so why would they be afraid of the battlefield?

###

After a few days, she was dragged out of the cell onto the execution grounds which was opened to the public which caused it to be filled with countless people. She looked up at the platform and saw Mo Fan on his knees with his hands and feet tied.

Mo Fan also heard a slight commotion and looked around when he saw his wife being dragged to the platform like trash. When he saw her, his eyes went wide and a feeling of panic swept over him. He knew he was going to die, but his wife too? He would not allow this! Nothing could happen to her! Just as he was about to open his mouth to protest he saw Piper shake her head and smile. For some reason, he did not say the words he was going to.

Shortly after, Piper was there kneeling with Mo Fan right beside him. She looked at him and smiled, "Hello"

Mo Fan's face went dark. Hello? She was going to die and the word she chooses to say is hello?

"Mo Fan has committed the crime of killing three members of the royal family. Thus he shall be executed along with his wife, Liu Ziyi" The Emperor announced as two buckets were laid under Mo Fan's and Piper's heads. The executors slowly sharpened and wiped their big blades as countless people were cheering excitedly. How sick they were cheering about the fact that two people were going to die right in front of their faces. 

"Are you not scared?" Mo Fan asked as he stared at his wife who had eyes as calm as the ocean. 

"Scared? I have already died from getting hit by a truck, an illness, and an explosion. Why would I fear to get my head chopped off? And plus, I have a handsome man dying right beside me. Sounds pretty nice" Piper smiled as she looked at Mo Fan.

Mo Fan only frowned in confusion. She was always saying weird things.

"May the execution commence" The Emperor announced as the executors raised their blades.

Piper sighed and looked at Mo Fan's hand. For some reason, she really wanted to hold it. As she stared at it she noticed a silver ring and she went speechless. The same damn ring!

OMG! I thought that there was only one pair of this set of rings, yet I see it in all the worlds I'm in. Did I totally get scammed?! Hell, I will go back to that world and chop off the head of the guy who scammed me!

"Wife, in the next life, let me treat you well," Mo Fan said as he closed his eyes. Shortly after he felt the cold blade touching his neck and his consciousness slipped away.

"You better" Piper smirked and then everything went dark.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! It's your asshole of an author here. Lol, I went on a hiatus for a while didn't I?

You see, I just lost motivation and inspiration to write anything. I just didn't find writing very fun and it tired me out a lot. I feel like if you are tired of something, you should stop doing it and not force yourself to do it. Forcing yourself will definitely lead to you starting to dislike it.

I felt that if I wrote this even when I did not want to, I would start to dislike writing and never wanting to write again. Which I do not want to happen since I really like writing.

So I am very sorry that I took a small break. But your author-sama is back again and this time she will definitely NOT disappoint you. Trust me (Not too much though)

And as always, I love you.

Have a nice day!

-Yours Truly,

Martinissss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201 15 10
Jin, a young orphan without friends and often bullied by everyone, dies after getting tortured badly by the loan sharks he owed. He transmigrated to...
6 0 1
This story is about a Researcher named, Marc. Who coincidentally created a portal to another universe's earth, that portal swallow him and throw him...
15.9K 686 17
*System*- welcome host I am your steal the -spotlight system- what am I ? why is it so bright here? *host is currently dead, this is your space room*...
755 21 41
Just short stuff I write, mainly my fixation on the Transmigration and isekai or reincarnation genre. If it's in the first person I probably wrote it...