LOST LOVE ✅

By mehaklovely

This is a heart touching story of a boy name Manik. Whose life was living hell after losing his love in child... More

Prologue
Part : 1 The Unexpected Meet
Part : 2 HIS PAIN
PART : 3 Are You My Nandita?
Part : 4 I can feel his Pain
Part : 5 Falling In Love
Part : 6 He cares about me
Part : 7 It's hurt a lot
PART : 8 Some Beautiful Memories
Part : 9 MANU AND HIS NANDU
PART : 10 An unanswered Question
Part : 11 PAINFUL LOVE
Part : 12 It was just a mistake
Part : 13 I HATE YOU NANDINI
Part : 14 He loves me or hates me?
PART : 15 Will you be My Friend?
Part : 16 Past Revealed
PART : 17 His Confession
Part : 18 Growing Love
Part : 19 The Peaceful Love
Part : 20 I Can't Accept her
Part : 21 Why Love is so painful?
Part : 23 Nandita Is Back
Part : 24 Union of Two Souls
Epilogue

Part : 22 Miracle Happens (Most Awaited Part)

8.3K 1.1K 192
By mehaklovely

Nandini came to meet Mukti after making Manik sleep. She needed someone , with whom she could share her feelings openly. They were sitting in coffee shop . Nandini told her everything about Manik and her condition.
"Mukti , what do you think , i should force Manik to love me forgetting Nandita ? Am i doing wrong by supporting him ?" Nandini asked from Mukti confusingly because she got doubtful after listening Cabir's words that she was giving false hope to Manik.
"Nandini , whatever you are doing, it's really need guts. You are not doing anything wrong."Mukti said holding her hands which she had kept on table.
"I am proud of you Nandu for understanding your lover. He needs time , if he truly loves you then i am sure , one day , he will accept you and your love. You just do what you are doing , your rockstar needs happiness and peace, which you are giving him. You are doing a great job. Loving someone truly without any expectation , it's.. , i am speechless" Nandini felt better after listening her words. Her words were like an  encouragement to support Manik in finding his love. She just ran leaving her chair and hugged Mukti tightly, who was sitting in front of her. She made her shocked by her sudden hug. Next moment Mukti smiled and hugged her back happily.
"Thank you so much Mukti. I am glad, i got a friend like you , who understand me and who support me"Nandini said after breaking the hug  , having a smile on her face.
"Nandini , i just want to say that if Manik loves you truly then he will accept you And if his love for you not true then don't be get disheartened because i am sure that you will surely get your true love" Mukti said putting hand on her face after getting up from chair and Nandini just nodded her head.

________________________

After completing her all work in the office , she reached Manik's home. She was smiling as she knew that her sadness would affect Manik and she didn't want to make him sad at any cost. She smiled broadly when she found him playing the guitar sitting on floor with the support of bed. He looked at her and gave her small smile. Her heart felt happy seeing his smile. She walked toward him. Manik like always , got lost in admiring his angel.
"Manik will you teach me , how to play the guitar ?" She asked sitting beside him.
"Of course , why not , Angel" Manik said giving her the guitar. She held it and started playing loudly. The sound which was coming out ,it was irritating him. He closed his ear with his hands ,making irritated faces.
"Stop , Nandini"he shouted and stopped her holding her hands. He sighed relief when she finally got stopped.
"I know , it was irritating. That's why i am asking you to teach me"she again requested him.

"Okay" saying this, he held her hand and she felt like electricity ran down her spines when his hands touched with her. She looked at him and found him already looking at her without blinking his eyes as he got lost in her. Then he started positioning her fingers on the guitar and she was just busy admiring him. He taught her and she again played crazily in same way.
"Abhi bhi nhi aya.. (still I can't play)"she said cutely looking at him and he chuckled seeing her cuteness. Both got lost , looking into each other eyes for few minutes.

He sat behind her and went close to her from behind. She could feel his hot breath on her neck which started driving her crazy. Her heart started beating fast and her breath became heavy when he put his chin on her shoulder. Their face touched with each other, making them crazy. Controlling his desire , he started positioning her fingers on the guitar . She got fully lost in his touch. His touch was making her crazy. The urge of feeling his lips on her skin was increasing with each passing second. He started playing the guitar with her finger. Both looked toward each other having so much love in their eyes. He stopped playing the guitar and held her face , she turned her face toward him. His thumb touched her lips and She closed her eyes in response. His thumb brushed her lower lip , making her more crazy. He started coming close to her lips , holding her face.

Their lips were just about to touch with each other removing all the barriers but before their lips could meet , her phone started ringing. Listening this , she came  back on the earth and pushed him immediately. She ran from there without looking at him while Manik was sitting their holding his head. He was trying a lot to control his feelings toward Nandini but the more he was trying to control, the more it was increasing. He was not ready to accept that he had fallen in love with Nandini madly and deeply.

Days started passing like this. They were coming more and more close to each other. The urge of love was increasing with each passing day. At night , they used to sleep with each other and  used to wake up in each other arms. Their bond was becoming strong and they started to understand each other even more. Manik was still not ready to accept Nandini's love completely because of Nandita. He was dying inside every day for not accepting her love. He wanted to spend his entire life with her , she was his peace and his happiness. She had became his life. Every time when he thought to confess about his feelings to Nandini that he wanted to be with her till his last breath but got stopped after thinking about Nandita. He was going crazy. But the good thing was that he started living happily. He stopped hurting himself, he stopped crying and he stopped being angry. He got changed completely and all this happened because of Nandini's true love.
On the other side , Nandini was happy , seeing him happy but the fear of losing him in future was increasing. She started wishing that Nandita would never come back. But she was also thinking that by wishing this , she was becoming selfish. The strong love for Manik was making her weak and that's why she was becoming selfish.
Every time when they controlled their desires. They wished Nandini to be Nandita.

______________________

After 2 week

"Today, i will tell Nandini that how much i love her and i want to spend my entire life with her" he walked out from his mansion to tell Nandini about his feeling finally. Nandini was standing opposite side of the road. Both smiled broadly looking toward each other. They started walking toward each other taking slow step, having smile on their faces. They were just few inches apart but before they could touch and he could confess, a truck hit Nandini in front  of his eyes. His heart stopped beating at that time. Truck drove away and Nandini was lying in the pool of blood on the middle of road. He was  not understanding what he should do. Everything became blank and his mind stopped working.
"Nandini"he screamed loudly walking toward her.  The girl whom he would love , she would leave him. Was this only written in his destiny?

"Nandini.." he woke up from his sleep in the morning. He was sweating badly and breathing heavily. He got shocked to not find Nandini beside him. He started thinking that his nightmare was real. He started finding her in washroom , balcony and everywhere in the house crazily and asking about Nandini from everyone but nobody knew about her. He called her but she was not even picking up his calls. He went to her house and she was not in her house also. Then he went to her office to check her. He was going crazy thinking about her. He just wanted to see her fine in front of his eyes then only he would get relief. The dream had terrified him to the extreme level.

Somebody informed that she was in a meeting. He ran toward conference room like he was running to save her life. He opened the door and took relief after seeing her. She was standing and speaking something but got stopped to see Manik. She got shocked to find him and everybody were also looking at Manik shockingly. He was looking at her having a smile on his face and tears in his eyes. He just ran toward her and hugged her tightly , wrapping his hands around her neck. He didn't care about the people who were looking at them. He just cared about Nandini. He just wanted to feel her in his arms. Nandini hugged him back and in gesture she asked his P.A. to send everyone outside.  He was hugging her more and more tightly like he wanted to keep her safe in his arms forever. He had lost Nandita , he couldn't afford to lose her. Nandini immediately sensed something wrong.

"Manik what happened?"she asked holding his face after breaking the hug , looking into his eyes having so much love in her eyes. He was looking at her , having smile on his face.
"Thank god , you are fine"saying this , he started kissing every inch of her face and she was getting worried seeing his condition. His behaviour was giving her negative vibes because he was behaving like a mad person.
"Manik , please tell me , what happened to you?"she asked again in serious tone , holding his face.
"I thought" he paused for a moment as again that dream came in front his eyes.
"I thought, i lost you like i had lost Nandita"he said again hugging her tightly, she hugged him back and understood that he had seen a bad dream. For few minutes, they both got lost in each other arms, forgetting everything.

He broke the hug saying "No" he was looking at Nandini shockingly. Nandini didn't understand that what happened to him suddenly.
"Manik , what happened?"she asked confusingly and about to hold his face. But giving shock to Nandini , he jerked her hand and didn't let her to touch him.
"Manik"she called him and looked toward him unbelievably. Tear ran down from her eyes.
"I can't love you" he said taking few steps backward and Nandini was looking at him , having tears in her eyes.

"I can't love anyone. Love is not in my destiny. The person whom i will love , i will lost her. I am unlucky for you , Nandini. I can't let anything happen to you.  Nandita suffered because of me , now I can't let same thing happened with you" he was not in the right state of mind and started taking everything in wrong way. The nightmare badly affected him.

"Manik , it was a bad dream. I am fine.." she said walking toward him but before she could complete her words or she could reach toward him , he stopped her by showing his hand.
"Please , don't make the things more difficult for me , Nandini"he said in crying looking toward her. She was looking at him pleadingly. She was pleading him through her eyes to listen her for once.
"Manik please stop "she screamed loudly but he left from there, ignoring her pleads. She started crying collapsing down on the floor. She found herself standing on the same place , from where she had started. Manik again started to push her. She started to cry on her destiny.

"No , i have to prove Manik , he is not unlucky. For this , i have to find Nandita"she said after getting up and wiped her tears , having determination in her eyes.

___________________

She reached Malhotra Mansion to know about Nandita so that she could able to find her.
"Nandini , what happened ? Is everything fine ?" Nandini walked inside Neyonika room. She asked worriedly from Nandini after seeing her condition because her eyes became red and swelled up because of crying.
"Aunty , i am fine.." Nandini spoke sitting in front of her on the bed.
"I just want to know about Nandita. Could you show me her pictures and tell me about her" she asked looking at her.
"Wait , let me bring the album" Neyonika got up after saying this and Nandini nodded her head looking at her.
"I just hope , I could find you , Nandita. Only you can make him completely fine "she thought sadly while playing with her fingers. Her heart was crying because she got failed in the test of love.

Neyonika handover the Album to Nandini and sat with her. Before Nandini could open the album , she got stopped , listening the knock on the door. Neyonika went to check that who was on the door and Nandini stared the album sadly.
"Nandini , you see the album. I just come"Neyonika left saying this after closing the door. Nandini finally opened the album and a smile came on her face , seeing Manik and Nandita first picture.

They both were of few month. She turned the page and her eyes got widened in the shock seeing the pictures on next page. She felt like her heart stopped beating and her mind stopped working for a moment after seeing the pictures. She was just staring the picture unbelievably because she also looked the same in her childhood. She  started turning the pages crazily. She palmed her mouth in the shock , leaving the album. "How can this be possible?" She murmured unbelievably looking at the album  after removing her hands from her mouth.

________________________

Finally the most awaited part is here , what do you think about this , Nandini is really Manik's Nandita🤣?

Will Manan meet in next update?

Don't forget to vote , comment and share.

Love Mehak

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 2.2K 19
Another MaNan Story✨ A Rude Arrogant Emotionless Ruthless Never Tolerate a single simple mistake Considered a Devil A Monster From Whom everyone is a...
144K 13.4K 30
This is a heart-touching story of a boy name Sidharth whose life was living hell after losing his love in childhood. And this is the story of a girl...
145K 12K 90
It is said that first impression is the last impression. But this story changed the meaning of this quote. The first meeting of Nandini and Manik wa...
56.6K 7K 41
A girl with a horrible past and a boy with an equally horrible past meet. He hates people but something about her screams calmness attracting him to...