Life Or Death

By Praahi

It is a story about an arrogant business man whose life is in danger. By the way from whom the threat is? How... More

Character sketch and Prologue
Mr. Devil
Attack
Sudden Change
Friends?
Big Secrets Revealed
Who is Lucky?
Mystery...
Flashback
Kidnap!
Vampires and Humans
Leaving behind

He is Mr. Maheshwari

1.3K 104 253
By Praahi

Hello friends...this part is specially for one of my friend who has given me this story line that is NehaRai0 It was her birthday last week on 29th september. I know I am very late but iss bar ke liye adjust hojavu please. This part is dedicated to you dear. So padke batana kaise hai...

Please do Inline comments. Do tell me if there are any mistakes. Getting into the story....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Sanskar is an early riser and after spending an hour in the gym, he gets ready to go to office only after having breakfast. That is the only time, all his family sits together and discuss various things. This is his daily routine. His world revolves around his house and his office.

Sujatha(Sanskar's mom) is trying to get him married but he is rejecting all the proposals giving silly reasons. By now Uttara (Sanskar's younger sister) and Sujatha have made their mind that Sanskar likes some girl because of which he is rejecting all the proposals but least did they know the real reason behind it.   

On one similar morning,

Sanskar coming down the stairs looking at his parents sitting near the dining table: good morning dad, good morning mom...where is choti?

Sujatha: Good morning Sansakr, ey chori na humare nak katvayegi sasural mein jane ke bad...(this girl will let us down after going to her in law's house...Never wakes up early nor does any work in home)

Uttara(with an angry look): Mom.

Sanskar smiling at her and giving her a side hug: Mom, don't tell anything to my choti. We will get her such a family who will see her like a princess. And by the way there is lot of time for it. Okay? Don't start dreaming about your prince from now on.

Uttara blushing: Bhai!!!

Like this pulling each other's legs, they complete their breakfast. 

Sujatha: Sanskar, it has been long we all went to temple together. Today, it is the first day of Uttu's college also. So, it is good to start by taking bhagwan ji's blessings.

Sanskar: Okay mom. Come fast. I will be waiting in the car.

All four of them started and reached the temple. After doing darshan, Sanskar got a call and he went aside to answer it. As he was speaking in the call, suddenly a girl comes infront of him startling him.

Girl smiling widely: Hiii!! Did you remember me? We met last night.

Sanskar: Oh god!! (in phone) I will come to the office soon. (saying this he cuts the call) (To girl) Don't you have manners? Can't you see I was speaking in the phone?

Girl with a cute pout: sorry.

Sanskar looking at her antics laughs inwardly but keeps a stern face: Hmm...where is your tail?

Girl looking back: What? I don't have tail. I am also human just like you.

Sanskar giving a can't do anything look: really? I thought you are an alien. I was talking about your that irritating creature. What is it's name.....ha Tommy...right?

Girl: Acha vo...he is taking rest in the house. I didn't know you will be missing him so much, if not I would have brought him too. 

Sanskar rolling his eyes: Oh common... I just asked casually.

(All this is seen by Sujatha and Uttara and they both decided that she is the girl for whom Sanskar is rejecting all the proposals.)  

Girl: Vaise, Mr. you remembered my Tommy's name, what about my name? I have introduced myself in our last meeting right?.

Sanskar(in mind): how can I forget your name Swara? (to Swara) Are you a prime minister or what? I have many important things to do rather than wasting time on you. 

He was about to leave but then Uttara comes there: Bhai!! you are here. Come, mom is searching for you.

He goes away with Uttara where she asks him: Bhai, nam kya hai? (what is the name)

Sanskar: Ha...what (thinking that she heard what they were talking and tells the dog's name)...acha Tommy. 

Uttara giving a weird look: Tommy...very strange name.

Sanskar: Never mind... I have an important meeting in the office. And I have called the driver he will drop you at the college okay? Take care and ha don't do anything crazy on your very first day. 

Uttara smiles and nods her head innocently. Sanskar shakes his head and after kissing her forehead, he leaves in his car to his office.

By now, Sujatha and Ram too comes there.

Uttara: Mom, bhabi's name is so weird. Bhai said her name is Tommy.

Ram: Kya? ey kaise nam hai? (What type of name is this?)

Sujatha: Aree nam se kya hai. Ladki tho bahut Khubsurat hai aur muje lagtha hai ki ey dono sath mein bahut ache lagega. Vaise humara chore ne chuna hai tho dil bhi saf hi hogi...chalo chalo jaldi milthe hai une. (what is there in the name? The girl is so cute and I feel they both look very good together. If our Sanskar has chosen her then she would be an angel at heart too. Come, let's meet her without wasting time.)

Sujatha going behind Swara: Tommy beta...Tommy beta. (She goes and stops Swara)

Swara: Excuse me.

Sujatha: Namasthe Tommy beta. Mera nam Sujatha, ey mere pathi Ram prasad Maheshwari and ey mere beti Uttara. (I am Sujatha, he is my husband and she is my daughter)

Swara: Namasthe aunty ji, but I am Swara Gadodia...and Tommy is my pet dog.

Sujatha glares at Uttara: Bhai said me that your name is Tommy.

Swara confused: Bhai??

Uttara: Ha your boy friend is my brother.

Swara widened her eyes: boy friend??

Sujatha hitting uttara's head: Sorry Swara beta, ey kuch bhi bake ja rahi hai. We are Sanskar Maheshwari's parents. Sanskar na he is not listening to us atleast you convince him for marriage...please beta. And ha come to our house along with Sanskar one day. And tell him we liked his choice a lot. Bye beta.

Saying this she left from there along with Ram and Uttara leaving Swara in confusion. The driver dropped Uttara in her college.

She has joined in the first year of BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration). Along with her two of her friends also joined in the same college. So, she was waiting for them in the canteen.

**************************************************************************************

We can see Swara playing with Tommy in the corridor of her house.

Swara: You know Tommy, I again met Mr. Devil today when I went to the temple. As usual he was so rude to me but you know he asked about you but forgot my name. Huh? 

A man comes there and smiles looking at Swara.

Man: Swara Beta.

Swara turn back and gives a broad smile to her father: Hii dad.

He comes and sit in the corridor: So, did you meet him?

Swara: Ha dad, I met him twice and I haven't seen anyone so serious and rude. I don't know when he has laughed for the last time. 

Shekar: Shona, try to become his friend first so that it will be easier for us.

Swara: It is not going to be that easy dad. But I will try my best. You don't worry.

Shekar places his hand on her head and smiles: Take care of yourselves as well as him Swara. He is very important. 

Swara nods her head in yes and is lost in her own world.

***********************************************************************************************

In a college, we can see three girls sitting on a roof near the canteen and are having fun. 

Girl1: Girls, this is too boring. Let's do something interesting.

Girl2: Uttu think something...You are the one who gives us crazy ideas na. Now what happened?

(They are Uttara and her friends Sakshi and Kavya respectively. Do remember them guys, they would be giving lot of surprises.)

Uttara seeing her surroundings: I have got a brilliant idea. We will rag our classmates saying that we are seniors. No one will know na as today is first day of our college.

Kavya: Ya very good idea.

Sakshi: Are you sure girls? I don't want to get into trouble the very first day.

Uttara: It's okay Sakshi...chill!! nothing will happen. So, see there are two boys coming this way. Let's call them.

Kavya: Hey you both. Come here.

Boy1 looks behind not finding anyone: Are you girls calling us?

Uttara: ha do you see anyone else there?

Both the boys come and stand in front of them.

Kavya: Let's start with your names.

Both the boys look at each other and take their ID cards from their pockets... seeing that the three girls silently came down the roof and stood in front of them.

Boy1: Wow, really i must say our freshers are not only beautiful but they are having lot of attitude.

Boy2: ha if not how dare they are to call seniors for ragging?

Kavya: Sorry sir, we really didn't knew that you were seniors. 

Sakshi: We were just trying to have fun. 

Boy1: fun?? Sure we will tell you the real meaning of fun, what say Rajat?

Rajat: Ha Sahil why not? And you all will get punishment. So, starting with you (pointing towards Uttara) You have to kiss me.

Kavya: Sir, please sir...we are really very sorry. We won't repeat it. Let us go sir.

Sahil: Ishhh...we will come to you later. First, girl do it fast.

Uttara: You don't know who is my brother? If he knows this...he will show you the hell.

Rajat(acting to be scared): Oh my god!! We are scared. Shut up and do what i said? (He pulled her towards him and was about to force himself on her but then he felt a strong hand on his neck)

(Rajat and Sahil respectively)

Feeling pain, he left Uttara and shouts in pain: Ahhh!!

Sahil tried to rescue him but the man was too strong for him too. He threw Sahil to ground and turned Rajat towards him and punches him on his face.

Sahil: Hey Who are you and unnecessarily you beat us without knowing what they were doing?

Man: Whatever they might have done...it is minimum courtesy to respect a girl. You should never force her to do something which she is not willing to do. Keep it in your mind and if I ever see you doing any such act anywhere, you will see the worst of me.

Listening to his stern voice, both of them ran from there. While Uttara came to him.

Uttara: Thank you so much for helping me. I am Uttara Maheshwari, fresher.

Man smiling: Hey, By any chance are you related to the most famous business tycoon Sanskar Maheshwari?

Uttara grinning widely says with pride: Yes, I am the luckiest sister of Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari.

Man: Hmmm....cool So whole family is into business. Great. If possible can you make me meet him... he has been my inspiration.

Uttara: Sure...By the way you haven't introduced yourself.

Man forwarding his hand: I am.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------      

So, here i end today's part. I know it is boring but kya karu iss story ki response tho dekho 700+ views and just 100 votes...tho encouragement kaha se milegi...okay leave it.

How is today's part?

Who is the man saved Uttara?

How was Swara, Sujatha meeting?

Did you like Uttara and her friends?

Bye bye guys. Keep smiling. Take care.

And ha not to forget, do vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 193 3
Girls love fairytales...agree? Girls love reading novels...agree? Girls silently wish for their life partner to be someone like a romance novel hero...
488K 22K 56
He is ruthless, arrogant and dangerous Gangster, called as "Guru" in Mumbai! She is innocent and kind-hearted girl, living in London with her sister...
1M 51.4K 47
"Leave me, you Idiot. I am not Yours And We are not together. I don't like you And I don't ever wanna be with you. Do you get that?" I snapped at him...
92.8K 3.6K 36
This story is sequel to "Falling For You - With All My Heart ".. This story deals with Swara and Sanskar's next phase of life.. You will witness the...