Dancing with a 구미호 Gumiho

Galing kay BorealisCassiopeia

An excerpt previously published in Love Journey's AMBW Anthology: Shades of AMBW: Asian Men and Black Women S... Higit pa

Prologue
The Story of the Legend Chapter 1
The Story of the Legend Chapter 2
The Story of the Legend Chapter 3
The Story of the Legend Chapter 4
The Story of the Legend Chapter 5
The Story of the Legend Chapter 6
The Story of the Legend Chapter 7
The Story of the Legend Chapter 8
The Story of the Legend Chapter 9
The Story of the Legend Chapter 10
The Story of the Legend Chapter 11
The Story of the Legend Chapter 12
The Story of the Legend Chapter 13
The Story of the Legend Chapter 14
The Story of the Legend Chapter 15
The Story of the Legend Chapter 16
The Story of the Legend Chapter 17
The Story of the Legend Chapter 18
The Story of the Legend Chapter 19
The Story of the Legend Chapter 20
The Story of the Legend Chapter 21
The Story of the Legend Chapter 22
The Story of the Legend Chapter 23
The Story of the Legend Chapter 24
The Story of the Legend Chapter 25
The Story of the Legend Chapter 26
The Story of the Legend Chapter 27
The Story of the Legend Chapter 28
The Story of the Legend Chapter 29
The Story of the Legend Chapter 30
The Story of the Legend Chapter 31
The Story of the Legend Chapter 32
The Story of the Legend Chapter 33
The Story of the Legend Chapter 34
The Story of the Legend Chapter 36
Epilouge {End}

The Story of the Legend Chapter 35

374 34 3
Galing kay BorealisCassiopeia

Su Hyun made Tae-Woo meet him at a place that resembled the place they last fought at. A cliff overlooking the ocean, the sun setting behind the horizon, making the sky turn dark. All that could be heard now was the sound of the waves crashing into the surface and the whistling of the wind that blew past the two of them.

Su Hyun and Tae-Woo stood in front of one another, giving one another a penetrating deadly gaze. This was finally the time that one of them will get rid of the other for good. At long last. The two of them awaited this day.

Tae-Woo held the handle of the sword that was sheathed to his back as he watched Su Hyun's every move.

Su Hyun didn't hesitate to turn into his Gumiho form and growled maliciously at Tae-Woo.

No words were exchanged. They weren't needed. The two attacked one another at the same speed, catching Su Hyun off guard. One of Su Hyun's claws was held back by Tae-Woo's sword, while the other was holding back Tae-Woo's other sword.

Tae-Woo smirked as he noticed Su Hyun's confused expression on his face.

"You're wondering how a mere human such as myself can match the speed of a Gumiho?"

Su Hyun didn't answer, but he was correct. How was he so quick?

"That's not the only surprise I have for you". Tae-Woo said, sheathing one sword as he grabbed Su Hyun, picking him up with one arm and slamming his body down on the ground.

"I also have your strength", he whispered in his ear, before jumping back and away from him.

Su Hyun coughed up blood as he got up and glared at Tae-Woo.

"How?" He simply asked him.

"When I kidnapped Amari. I didn't get the bead like I wanted but I was able to extract some of her blood".

Su Hyun was still confused.

"You don't even understand you own powers. It's sad really. It's wasted on you". Tae-Woo shook his head.

Su Hyun spat some blood on the ground and gave him that "I don't give a fuck" expression on his face.

"When you give your bead to another and that bead gives some of your powers to that person if they deemed them worthy, that person becomes a supernatural being". Tae-Woo explained.

"What?"

"Your girlfriend Amari is a supernatural creature and she doesn't even know it. By drinking her blood, I too gain the same powers she has".

Su Hyun growled in frustration.

"You believed that since there were no supernatural beings that existed here now and days other than you that I am now merely a mere mortal?" Tae-Woo chuckled. "You were right, I was, until I came up with a hypothesis and experimented on myself. Now this can be an even fight".

The two went for each other again, claws meeting sword. Sword meeting claws. Su Hyun's fangs bit and dung into Tae-Woo's neck. One of Tae-Woo's swords was thrusted in Su Hyun's shoulder.

Punching, kicking, biting, slashing. The two ended up being a bloody, bruised mess when they stopped and looked at one another, panting and aching all over. There were so much hate and loathing in both of their eyes. They truly wanted each other to die.

"Is your stamina running out?" Tae-Woo asked, grinning smugly.

Su Hyun only glared at him, though he was right. He couldn't go on for much longer.

"Ji-Su told me about your lack of stamina from you guy's casual, sexual relationship".

"That bitch", he growled.

"I had paid her to give me all the details she could that I could use against you. She couldn't give me much, since you weren't really an open and talkative person to her".

"For good reason it would seem".

Tae-Woo chuckled. "Let's end this".

The two of them readied for one final attack. Tae-Woo held both of his swords out in front of him. Su Hyun leaning forward on all fours ready to pounce on his prey.

Su Hyun and Tae-Woo ran towards each other at full speed. The two of them stopped when Tae-Woo's sword was thrusted through Su Hyun's abdomen and Su Hyun's claws were thrusted through Tae-Woo's stomach and reaching out through his back. Without taking each other's eyes off one another, they both coughed up blood in to the other's face.

However Su Hyun had some strength left in him and pushed Tae-Woo off of the cliff and into the ocean, though Tae-Woo had grabbed Su Hyun by his tail and dragged him down as well.

A sharp pain went through Amari's heart as she woke up from her nap screaming. She was so anxious about Su Hyun's fight with Tae-Woo that she had to drug and wine herself to sleep, so that her mind could finally be at ease.

"Su Hyun!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, her chest rising up and down as she tried to catch up with her breath. Her body was drenched in cold sweat from head to foot.

Amari sat up and looked down at her hands as they were trembling uncontrollably. She slowly tried to get out of bed, but her knees got weak and wobbly so she ended falling to the floor.

Amari had no idea what was going on with her body, but all she knew was that she had to get to Su Hyun and quickly.

She forced herself up and slowly made her way to Su Hyun's other car. She stole the keys and started up the ignition and drove off. She didn't care that she was still in her pastel blue night gown and slippers.

"Please be okay, Su Hyun".

Amari had no idea where the two met up to settle things, but she felt like she was being guided by a force that was telling her where to go.

She ended up at the seaside, where she could see both Su Hyun and Tae-Woo washed up on the shore. Su Hyun was lying unconscious, while Tae-Woo was trying to finish the job. He was dragging and pulling his body in the sand to get to where Su Hyun was. He used every last strength he had in his body. You could see smoke riding from both his and Su Hyun's skin as their bodies tried to heal themselves.

Amari angrily got out of Su Hyun's car and grabbed Tae-Woo by his neck tightly and lifting him up into the air.

"Why won't you die, you son of a bitch?!" Amari screamed at him as she squeezed his neck tighter.

Tae-Woo widened his eyes as he gasped for air. He tried to grab the hand that held onto his neck, but Amari ripped that arm right off using her other hand, making him scream out in agony, trying to hold in as much blood as he could.

"Die!" Amari screamed at him. She started glowing the same color Su Hyun does when he transforms. Her eyes flashed golden with fiery.

Tae-Woo could see her, Su Hyun, the Gumiho and Kali all in one as he stared and grinned at Amari.

"Look what it is turning you into, murderer". Tae-Woo said chuckling before Amari snapped his head and neck right off his body with her bare hand.

She looked down at his decapitated corpse and then at her bloody, trembling hands. She shook away any unwanted thoughts in her head and focused her attention on Su Hyun.

She ran over to him and checked for a pulse and sighed in relief when she found one.

"My child, you can help heal him faster", came Kali's voice inside Amari's head.

"How?" She asked.

Immediately after that, Amari looked down at her hands as they hovered over Su Hyun's body on their own. She wasn't controlling them.

"What in the world?" She asked and soon after that, a white light emitted from the palms of both of her hands.

Amari was shocked and speechless as she watched the white light heal all of Su Hyun's wounds.

"The bead gave me his healing abilities as well?!" Amari asked.

"Yes", Kali simply answered. "He should be fine now". "You can take him home and make sure he gets plenty of rest".

Amari nodded her head. "Thank you so much!"

"I should be telling you that my dear. For you gave Su Hyun another chance at love and happiness".

Amari smiled at herself and stood up. She put Su Hyun on her back and carried him to his car. She didn't want people seeing a giant glowing fox spirit lying unconscious in the sand. Don't want people asking questions.

Now for Tae-Woo's body, Amari just decided to throw him in the ocean and let the aquatic life eat him up. Nobody will know or notice. Hopefully.

After that Amari was able to get Su Hyun home safely and in his bed. All she had to do was wait for him to wake up.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

128K 9.4K 68
On a small farm in China, Peizhi Jiang is born. Because she is born physically different from everyone else being both Black and Asian, Peizhi lives...
144K 5.7K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
14.2K 761 34
Alexandrea Noles is the daughter of a rich family residing in London. Despite her family pressuring her to settle down and marry, her stubborn and p...
703K 61.2K 109
Marjani's life takes a dramatic turn when she discovers she's anything but ordinary and is thrust into a world of gods, beasts, and magic. Her brothe...