Players Get Lonely Too - A M...

By NelajRechtas15

A few nights after Izuku and Bakugo's fight, Ochako pays him a visit; one she soon will never forget... More

One Lonely Night
So About Last Night...
And To No Surprise!
Makeup And Over, Go Down And Under!
Just Hurry Up
Mall-icious Escapades! : The Beginning
Mall-cious Escapades II- The Sequel
Mall-icious Escapades Part 3- When Will It Ever End!?
A Night To Remember, Part 1
Chapter 11 And Onward? (also annoucements on other fanfics and more)
A Night To Remember, Part 2
Small Hiatus
A Night To Remember, Part 3
A Night To Remember - True Infatuation
Music To Her Ears
I Quit
Great Art I Forgot To Show Part 1 of 2
Great Art I Forgot To Show Part 2 of 2
What Now?
Wasn't Expecting This
I Made A Mistake
So...
Sir!

Mall-icious Escapades: The Final Chapter

6K 141 118
By NelajRechtas15

Izuku and Denki sat in the store full of angst and anxiousness, unsure of what to do. It seemed no matter what plan they came up with, it wouldn't play out without someone getting injured. It was either the Quirk Laws in the way, or Kaminari afraid to shock his friends in the process, or one of the gunmen killing the poor two girls. That was until Midoriya came up with a perfect plan.

"Kaminari, how much electricity can you control?"

"1.3 million volts. Why?"

"How much of that can you put into a small shock?", Izuku asked with a face of pure focus. "You might be able to shock those guys easily."

"I don't know, but even if I could, I'd still be hurting you and especially Uraraka and Jiro.", the Electrification Quirk user told Izuku, clearly concerned for his friend's safety.

"Damn." Izuku went through about 5 plans and when he thought of this one, he was sure it could work. And now hearing this news, Izuku nearly gave up on trying to be stealthy and just go in guns blazing. However, before he did, one final idea popped into the curly haired boy's mind. "Kaminari."

The frightened yet angered teen turned to Izuku. "Yeah?"

"Can't your electricity bounce off of hard objects?"

3 minutes later...

The police arrived on the scene, letting the kids walk away freely. While walking towards Momo and Todoroki, Uraraka and Jiro were barely able to breathe, partly due to squeezing onto Kaminari and Izuku, and almost being executed. Kirishima, on the other hand, was being honored for risking his life by Ibara and Tsuyu. "How'd you guys pull it off, ribbit?", Tsuyu asked, an adorable, unintentional derpy smile on her face.

"Well, it's mainly those two you need to thank back there," Kirishima started to say, "but they're pretty occupied, I see." He gave a quick smirk as he looked back at Midoriya and Kaminari almost blue in the face. "But anyway, here's what happened: Midoriya came up with the perfect plan for me and Kaminari."

"That being?", Ibara interrupted the Hardening Quirk user.

"He told Kaminari to use as little electricity as possible as not to shock us. But, in order not to hit you guys or Uraraka and Jiro, he asked me to harden my body as best I could.", Eijiro said, showing off his Quirk for a few seconds. "And when Kaminari's electricity bounced off my body, at the right angle, it hit the gunman's right hand, dropping the weapon."

"And that's when you did that awful thing?"

"Yeah! I punched him so hard, he'll still be asleep by the time he reaches the jail!", Kirishima exclaimed excitedly. "That's when Midoriya quickly gathered you guys up. But I wasn't expecting that sort of speed! It was like All Might came out of nowhere!"

The sudden appearance of All Might and Izuku's name in one sentence made Izuku shudder immensely, felt by Ochako. "Deku, are you alright?", she asked, shaking with him unknowingly.

"W-Wha? Perfectly fine!", the shy teen stuttered nervously.

"And Kaminari with that punch! Dude, you guys were awesome back there!", Eijiro said, acting out the scene in front of Tsuyu and Ibara. "But what matters most is that you girls are alright."

Tsuyu and Ibara smiled softly, "I'm just surprised they let us go with little consequences.", Tsuyu said, holding her index finger against her chin.

"Although I don't agree completely with your actions, I am grateful that you risked your life for us back there.", Shiozaki added, giving a warm look of gratefulness on her face, making Kirishima slightly blush at the compliments.

"Heh, it's a hero's job to help others, right guys?" Kirishima turned back once he didn't hear anything from his friends. However, it was only due to them being squeezed to death, and barely able to answer a question.

"Yep! That's what counts, right Midoriya?!" Denki said, almost out of breath the way Kyoka held onto him so tightly.

"P-Positive, Kaminari!", Izuku squeezed out his mouth, Ochako holding on even tighter than Kyoka. Speaking of, Denki was getting chewed out by her.

"Don't ever endanger your life like that again UNTIL you're a Pro!", she yelled into his ear.

"I'm sorry, alright? I was just trying to protect you."

"By almost getting yourself killed?!", Jiro asked, her voice cracking in the process.

"Not intentionally. But if that's what it took to save you, then...". Before Denki finished his sentence, he saw a sad look on Jiro's face. "What's wrong, Jiro?"

The violet-haired girl looked up at Kaminari with a look of sadness and confusion. "Kaminari, c-can we talk?"

"Yeah, of course.", he said with a smile.

"Alone..". Kyoka blushed heavily, and if she didn't glance at the others in front of them, she would've seen Denki's crimson face, too. "When we get back to the dorms, just come to my room." She held on gently to Denki's left arm, her head tilted to lay on it, "I'm just...confused right now. Can you promise me you'll be there?", she asked, slowly closing her eyes.

"You can always count on me, Jiro.", he replied with a reassuring smile.

You ok back there, Kaminari?", Kirishima asked with his more than enthusiastic voice.

"Y-Yeah. On our way now...", the teen said nervously, instantly forgetting they were still with their friends. The two headed back to catch up with the rest of the group. 'I hope Jiro's ok..'

After a lengthy search throughout the expansive mall, the group of friends stumbles across Momo and Todoroki. The two ran up to the group, looks of concern written all over their faces. "Are you guys alright?", Shoto asked, him being out of breath trying to catch up with them.

"We're fine, Todoroki.", Tsuyu started to say, "Are you two ok? Where'd you guys go to?"

"We're fine, but we came to find you as soon as we heard what happened.", Momo replied back, completely exhausted. "As for where we went, we all come here for Midoriya. He needed to 'up his wardrobe', and we tried to keep it a secret from you girls, but I guess it didn't work out as planned."

"Are you always this straightforward with everyone's secrets?", Shoto asked her, raising an eyebrow at the raven-haired girl. She gave him a little smirk.

"Only Midoriya's. And maybe yours, too."

"Fine, as long as it's—Wait, What?! Yaoyorozu!" the bi haired boy said with a shock, his eyes widened and mouth gaping.

"Relax, Todoroki. Your secrets are safe with me.", Momo said with a playful smile.

Just then, though Kirishima realized something important. "Damn it!", he said aloud.

"What's wrong, Kirishima?", Momo asked him.

"We forgot to get Midoriya some clothes!", he said to her, leaning back while he put his hands on his head.

"Crap, he's right!", Denki added on, accidentally waking up Jiro.

She slightly nudged him, "Keep it down, Jammingway."

"Sorry.", he replied with a nervous smile and a bead of sweat dripping on his face.

"We were so concerned about saving you girls, and Kirishima, we didn't even get anything. And we only have an hour until the mall closes! So, unless we split up into groups again, we'll have to quickly look through every store for something even remotely suitable for me.....".

As Izuku went on his muttering storm, the group were already used to it by now, though it still scared them a little whenever he did it. Ibara, however, was in a state of shock. "D-Does he does that all the time?", she asked, scared out of her mind.

"Unfortunately, though it's gotten better I guess, ribbit."

"Deku! Yao-Momo has something to tell you!", Uraraka said, snapping him out of the Mutter Zone he put himself into.

"Yeah? What's up, Yaoyorozu?", he asked softly.

"Todoroki might not be the best shopper, but he's got some sense of style. So you can probably thank him later for getting this for you." Momo tosses a bag of towards Izuku, who almost drops to his knees.

"Yaoyorozu...Todoroki...you...you guys...". Tears started forming in his eyes, then the waterworks show began. "Thank you!"

"It's the least I could do for a friend.", Todoroki said, this time with a warm smile.

"Alright! How about we all go home now?", Denki said in excitement for Izuku, hoping to get a cheer from the kids. Unfortunately, that was a negative.

"Way to ruin a moment, Kaminari.....", the group said together, excerpt Jiro, who was fast asleep.

"S-Sorry, Midoriya..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 436 22
The outside war had begun... Will the growing bond between these two heroes hold strong? Rated: 16+ (Language/Sexual Tension) Genre: Drama !!! Part...
11.7K 331 24
THIS WILL BE A 3 OR 4 PART STORY! Who will Ochako end up with? Bakugou or Izuku? Will she be able to sort her feelings out and decide? Read to find o...
4.3K 164 32
This is a collab story between me and Yennie Fer! Ochako Uraraka finds herself accompanying Izuku as he searches for answers about the mysterious dea...
65 2 3
! One shot ! The past lingers, even in the future. You learn to live with it, and sometimes you forget get to forget about. But what happens when th...