Innocent (complete: editing)

By shantii14__

" Say she in King of Diamonds Monday Ain't scared to get that money In back in church by Sunday But we all... More

Into- Introducing Innocent..Aka Ice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - (Unedited)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - UNEDITED
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Money Mission
Chapter 12- Bad Gyal
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Takin' Over
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 (Part 2 )
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33- Court
Chapter 34 - Down Bitch
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
ITS..NOT OVER
Thank you
sequel up!!!!
she been with me from the bottom

Chapter 23

109K 2.9K 292
By shantii14__

Wednesday- -

We had the city covered looking for strippers .

We was the money team, people wanted to be down with that.

We pulled up at the Devils den.

" The sign looks good, huh? "

" It fye " He parked the car in front. The sign was in big red letters with flames on it...and it was black behind...But the words were sitting on a ice slick.

We got out the car and took hands walking into the club. It was packed with girls. " Yo there they go "

" Yall ready? " I asked.

"  They was born ready " God friend Sean tells us.

We took a seat at the table and looked around at all the girls.

" Ight they came from all around..to be apart "

" Baby, how many we picking ? " I asked. We had over 150 girls here.

" Lets narrow it down..How every many you want to keep " He tells me.

" Ight, Bring them to the main stages 5 at a time " I instruct.

Celo got the first five and had them on the stages then turned on music. I sat back as they danced.

It was girls after girl and strip routine after strip routine.

" You sure is looking hard " I tell God looking at him.

" I was just checking out the show, baby " He says with a bottle of ciroc in his hand.

" Damn, G you backed down "

" I never back down " He says. " Put 5 more girls up "

Five more girls got up...One of them in the pink thong and bra set was starring right at God. She was dancing and all of that looking him in his eyes. I just sat back.

Bitch, yo job in my hands..beware. 

she took off her bra and dropped it dropping down low and moving her body to the beat.

" Ight, next five " I say to Corey.

We was there for hours watching these girls. I wanted the best. Not only did they have to dance like they the shit they had to look like it. They had to walk and talk..and be ready to get this money.

We sure enough was getting cut from their money...and they sure as hell was gon be paying a nice percentage, but if they do what they supposed to they will still be making bank.

" Ight so ima read off numbers " I say standing up. " We only fucking with the best...we only want the best..with that being said if you aint make cuts get your shit together and come back ready "

"Speak on it , boss. I love it when you in control " Sean says making me laugh. I like this nigga. Hes cool peoples.

" 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,12,14,15,16,19,21,22,23,24,25,26,28,33,34,35,36,38,39,40.." I was reading off on all the numbers we wanted. We had been having discussions throughout the day.

I decided to keep the starring bitch cause she worked good. She wasn't better then me though taking my place should never fucking cross her mind. Bitch better get her weight before even considering it.

" 165,166,168,169,170 last 182 " I finish off. We had about 65 girls.

Not only dancers but bartenders and all that shit. God boys in the gang will be doing security just because thats who we trust. Everything was ready and fine.

" If ya name wasn't called you gotta bounce " God tells them standing up.

The remaining girls got their shit and left. I really wasn't concerned with their attitudes. Bitch work harder.

" We got the grand opening, live performance and hella guest showing up. Im not gon be embarrassed. if you aint pulling your weight yo ass is out of here.." He tells them wrapping his arm around my waist.

" Dont start falling off...after we open and people see wht we about, I guarantee you its going to be more bitches with bigger asses and better dance moves tryna take your place. Handle your shit and you secure...With that being said Saturday everybody needs to be here at 6. Not 6:30. " I tell them.

" And don't come looking like shit " Tyree tells them making me laugh.

" Doors open at 9. You bitches better bring it...Ita going to be live, understood? "

" Got it " They say jumping. I smiled and looked at God.

" We in business " He tells me.

" Tyree get a list of the girls so I know who supposed to be here and preforming and who not. "

" Ight, I got you "

" We bouta get out of here we got shit to do "

" Peace man, I gotta find ou what im wearing to this red carpet event Saturday night " I laughed at him.

We headed out of the place and back to the whip.

We were going to go and get something to eat and chill together. He took me to this spot I never been to before.

" You ready for the opening " He asked.

" Hell yeah, Im excited " I tell him.

" I never thought about owning my own strip club "

" You never thought you would be doing alot of shit before me " He leans across the table making me laugh.

" I like it though " I shrug my shoulder picking up my glass.

" Im glad to hear that "  He says.

My club, My Massertti, and I spent alot of time at God' place rather then my own.

" Where is ivory? " He asked as we ate.

" I took her out yesterday to eat and we went and saw a movie. " I say.

"She good? " He asked me.,

" Her stepmama flipped her fucking script when she seen all the stuff she brough back after the trip. Saying we stole it then saying she shouldn't have stuff like that and the other kids were upset about it. Them kids aint my damn kids "

" She trippy " He shook his head. " Speaking of kids, You make the appointment yet "

" You just reminded me..It slipped my damn mind with everything going on. I really need to do that...like seriously " I say adding it to my phone so I dont forget. " The last thing I need is some...some baby "

" Who you telling "

We ate and chilled and talked. Just the two of us..It was cool too.

***

" You are coming right? "

" Bitch yes, and im bringing the bd and a few people so be ready "

" Bitch you be ready..this aint a regular strip club event " I say

" I already know..its been the talk..now let me do this hair and i will see you in a few. " Mimi tells me

" Kay, boo. I got yo v.i.p see you " We hung up the phone. I tossed the phone on the bed and stripped out of my clothes heading into the master bathroom and cut on the shower. I stepped inside and let the water hit my body before grabbing my Burberry wash set.

I spent about 20 minutes in before i got out and lotioned my body up. I headed out the bathroom and God was sitting on the bed.

" Im tired as fuck " He laid back watching my naked body.

" You need to wake up cause today is the day " I climbed onto his lap.

" You gon make me " He smirked.

" Baby, come on " I say.

" Just give me a minute " He closed his eyes. I sat and watched him as he laid there.

I got up and moved next to him undoing his belt buckled and pants. I took his dick outta of his boxers and began to stroke it he got harder and harder in my hands. Once he was at attention i go up and took him into my mouth . " oh shit ice "

I bobbed my head up and down deep throating him and he was moving his knees loosing control. I stroked what I couldn't get into my mouth. His eyes was in the back of his head and his body jerked. I got up as he squirted cum

" Get your ass up " I wipe my mouth and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth

" IM UP NOW " He yells as I got my tooth brush. I laughed and brushed my teeth and washed my face and used mouth wash. I went and got my panties and put them on then picked up my dress for tonight.

I got it from new York and This bitch was sexy. I squeezed myself into it then went over to my stuff and sat down to do my make up.

I had gotten my hair and nails done today. I did my make up and brushed my weave making sure i looked good. A bitch was killing the game tonight.

God smacked my ass as he headed to the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed.

I smiled admiring myself in the mirror. When i was satisfied I headed to go and pour me a drink.

I tossed two shots back then sat down. It was 9:32 now. The place was opened and we were supposed to be fashionably late.

I checked my instagram and Sean and some other people had posted pics and videos and it was live as hell and a line like it was a regular club.

It took god like 45 minutes to get showered and dressed ready to go.

He was dressed in gucci and expensive bran also with this big diamond covered chain of A kings crown.

"You ready? " He asked spraying cologne.

" Its time to go " I got up getting my clutch and phone.

We headed out and took the Bugutti with the butterfly doors. I was exicted...My very own strip club...it was here.

We pulled up and I smiled at the red carpet laid out and the people standng outside waiting.

Our strip club wasn't just for niggas. Female could come and get a drink and enjoy themselves.

One of the boys opened my door and God gave him the keys to park the car. wrapping his arm around me we headed on the red carpet into the spot.

We entered and wall to wall it was packed. Females dancing. People partying ..and it was nice. I loved it.

So many dope boys and people around. Smoke in the air..Music shaking the floor and strippers making that ass clap as money rained down.

" Modern day Bonnie and Clyde, the man and woman of the hour arrived. God and Ice is in the building "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 25.7K 80
~ALERT~ This book is apart of the Double Standards Series. You must read Double Standards to understand this story. It will be fun Ivy, they said...
225K 5.7K 19
My name is Ashley, I'm 23 years old. I am a stripper. I have been without my family since I was 15, my mom was killed in cold blood and my dad is in...
1.1M 63.5K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...
10.1K 203 39
They said that we all have a path to choose but what happens when your live turns up side down, from one minute to the next. The one person that was...