Don't Make A Sound (Laughing...

By JRich_2832

After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You b... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Hello Guys!
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Bonus Chapter~

Chapter Twenty Three

7.1K 239 354
By JRich_2832

Hey guys! Before we get to the chapter, I just wanted to say thank you for sticking around! You guys are honestly the best! I love each and every one of you all!!!

Well, anyways...I hope you enjoy!
_______________________________________
*****************************

     "So, where to start?" Jane asked herself as she walked through the woods. She looked around, thinking of just one place to start looking. She sighed as she realized that she didn't know where to start.

     She threw her arms up in the air out of anger. She then sighed and continued to walk. 'I'll just walk and hope that SOMETHING will come up' Jane thought to herself as she continued to walk.

     She stepped over tree roots and over holes in the ground. She kept her eyes on the ground, making sure she didn't trip over nothing. She continued to walk with her eyes toward the ground, when suddenly she bumped into something.

     "Oi! What the bloody hell?" Someone yelled as Jane fell to the ground. She recognized that british accent. Jane looked up and saw Laughing Jack. He looked down at her angrily.

       "Laughing Jack!" Jane exclaimed as she then quickly got up and hugged him. He gently peeled her off of him and then continued to look at her.

     "So... Are you going to tell me what you're doing here or what?" Laughing Jack asked. Jane stares at him for a while.

     "I could ask you the same thing. I thought you were out killing children or something like that," Jane responded. Laughing Jack frowned at Jane.

      "I was... But then I just found myself just standing here. I'm not too sure why," Laughing Jack said. Jane looked around and then focused her eyes back on the clown.

     "Well, since you're here, do you want to help me find (Y/N)?" Jane asked, her eyes still on the clown. Laughing Jack looked down at Jane and then frowned.

     "Are you seriously asking if I would want to find (Y/N)?" He questioned. Jane quickly nodded.

     "Yes, I am. I'm the only one trying to find her and I could really use your help," Jane stated. Laughing Jack sighed as he then slowly opened his mouth to speak.

     "You're not going to leave me alone if I say no, are you?" He asked. Jane smiled.

     "Nope! I'll bug you until you say yes!" Jane cheerfully exclaimed. Laughing Jack sighed once more and then nodded slowly.

     "Okay, I'll help you find (Y/N) just so you can leave me alone," he stated. Jane giggled as she then gave him a hug.

     "Yay!” she exclaimed.

     "Come on then, we haven't got all day," he said as he then began walking. Jane walked beside him, smiling.

*Jane's P.O.V.*

     Watching Laughing Jack trying to help me find (Y/N) was the best thing I've ever witnessed. I honestly expected him to just teleport away, but he didn't. He didn't even try to teleport away because deep down inside he wants to find (Y/N) as much as I do.

     He still loves her. It's so clear. He still loves (Y/N). I saw right past his tough act. The fact that he didn't even try to walk away, tells me that he is so deeply in love with (Y/N).

     I look up at him and smile. He frowns at me, but I ignore it. He is trying to pull off a "I hate this situation" kind of look, but I know. I know deep down inside he's liking this. He wants to find (Y/N). He wants to know that she is safe. My smile increases as I watch him. He tries so hard, but fails to hide how he really feels...

*Sexual Offenderman's P.O.V.*

     I watch as (Y/N) cooks me my meal. She is so focused on it, making sure it doesn't burn. She'd make a really good wife for me. I could honestly get used to her cooking for me.

     I think I've almost charmed her enough into loving me. She has acted so nice to me this morning. I think she actually loves me. Maybe I can make my move on her. No, I must let her make the move first... and she will. She will make her move first...

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*

     I finish cooking the monster's meal. I've been planning his death since I woke up. I'm excited to finally be ready to get rid of him. I've been looking forward to this day for a while. Today is the day I can finally get rid of this monster. This murderer. This beast that slaughtered my family. Today is his last day on this planet.

     "Hey, is it done?" He asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. I turn toward him then smile and nod. He smiles back at me as he then sits at his table. I grab him a plate and then place the food onto the plate. I hand it to him as I watch him eat. He smiles at me.

     "You should just kill him now while he's enjoying his food. He'll least expect it," your voice said.

     'No, not yet. I want to see his face when he realizes that I'm going to kill him. Then I want his death to be slow and painful. I want him to experience all the pain he has put me through' you think as a response to you're voice.

     "So, when are you going to kill him?" Your other voice asked. You looked over at the huge monster and smiled at him.

     'Soon. Real soon,' you respond to your voice as you continued to smile at the monster sitting across from you.

*Jane's P.O.V.*

     "So, what exactly did (Y/N) say to you before she left?" I asked, looking up at the monochrome clown's white face. He glanced down at me and huffed.

     "I don't want to talk about it," he replied. I focus my eyes ahead of me.

     "Are you sure? You might need to get it off of your chest," I said, keeping my eyes ahead of me.

     "I said, I don't want to talk about it," he growled. I looked up at him and saw that he was angry. I sighed and then slowly opened my mouth to speak.

      "Okay," I quietly say as I step over some branches. He's going to have to tell me what happened sooner or later. Well, maybe nothing even happened. Maybe she just left without saying anything. No, no. She definitely said something. It's all over his face. I can see it. I just wish he'd tell me.

*Laughing Jack's P.O.V.*

     "Okay," Jane quietly said. I look away from her and focus my eyes on the trees ahead.

     Why do people do that? Digging around in stuff that is none of their business. It makes me so angry that people do that.

     It's none of Jane's fucking business what (Y/N) said to me last. I- no! I don't even want to think about it! I just it to go away! I... I want (Y/N) to accept who I am. I want her to love me.

     Why? Why can't she just love me for me? Why can't she see things as I see them? Why does she have to make me feel like I'm the bad guy?

     I... I love her. I love (Y/N) and there's nothing that I can do to get rid of these feelings. I tried. I tried to get rid of them, but they kept coming back, but stronger. I want (Y/N). I want her in my life.

      I looked over at the side of a building behind a couple of trees. I stopped and studied the building. It was Sexual Offenderman's mansion. I looked even closer and saw (Y/N) walk into the mansion.

     What is she thinking? That pervert will kill her. He already killed her family, and now he's going to kill her. I can't let him. No, I won't let him kill her.

     I tap on Jane's shoulder and direct her to (Y/N) entering Smexy's mansion. Jane gasps.

     "What is (Y/N) thinking?" Jane asks. I shake my head.

     "I don't know, but we better hurry up and get to her before she does something stupid," I reply as I then quickly walk toward Smexy's mansion.

*Narrator's P.O.V.*

     You walk inside to find the creature on the couch. You sit next to him. You decided it was time to make your move.

     You place your hand on his thigh, getting his attention. He faced you and smiled. You smiled back as you then sat on his lap with your arms around his neck. He smiled even more.

     "Are you going to do it? Do it now!” your voice demanded. You ignored it as you then took your right hand and removed his hat, tossing it to the side.

     "Oh, looks like we're going to have some fun in the living room," he said in a seductive tone. You smiled at him.

     'No, the only one that will be having fun is me,' you telepathically said to him as you then produced a big glowing blue knife from your hand.

     The glowing blue knife can easily cut through anything and is surrounded by powerful poison. The poison is sure to weaken the monster.

     You then shove the knife into his heart. You get off of him and then stand back. You watch as he frowns, black goo running down his body. You then sense anger coming from him as he takes the knife out.

     He stands up and then picks you up with his tentacle things. You take a deep breath and then transform into a werewolf looking creature. You've trained hard to be able to do this without losing complete control.

     You bite down hard on his tentacle looking thing as you growl. He yells as he then tosses you against the wall. You quickly get back up and then run at him, quickly dodging his attacks. You get to him and bite his neck, moving around and getting your teeth deep into his flesh. He forcefully ripped you off, causing the flesh you had in your mouth to get ripped off as well.

     He growled and came at you with his tentacles. You watched as he then dropped on to the ground. The poison must have finally been too much for him. As he laid there, you quickly put a spell on him. A death spell to be more specific. You had to weaken him enough to put it on him. It wouldn't have worked if he wasn't weak.

     You transformed back into your normal self and then walked toward him. You knelt down beside him, getting his black goo all over your pants.

     'Tell me... Does it feel good to know that you'll never see another day again?' You questioned him, watching him struggle to breath. He smiled.

     "You're... You're going to regret this..." He trails off, taking in his last breath. You watch as he then dies in front of you. You then casted a few more quick spells on him to make sure he was really dead.

     You smile as you then stood up. You dusted yourself off and then turned to walk out the door. Instead of the open door being there, Laughing Jack and Jane were there. They gasped at you. You had your blood mixed in with the dead creatures black goo on your face and body.

     "Oh my... What... What did you just do?" Jane questioned. You looked over at the dead monster and shrugged.

     "Slenderman is not going to like this," Laughing Jack stated. Jane nodded.

     "He is going to kill (Y/N) for what she did. Or worst... What if she kills him? I... I know he was a stupid pervert, but why'd you do this?" Jane asks, "I... I have to tell Slenderman. He has to know." Laughing Jack stopped her.

     "No, Jane. We have to hide this," Laughing Jack stated. Jane shook her head.

     "No, L.J.! You don't understand! If she is able to kill one of Slemderman's brothers, imagine what she could do to us! I... I have to go," Jane says as she then runs off. Laughing Jack stares at you as you then stare back at him. It's been a while since you've seen him. You weren't sure how to act.

     You then felt your legs starting to feel weak. Did you use too much of your ka? You then suddenly blacked out. You felt Laughing Jack catch you as you fell.

     "It's okay," he said, "I know a safe place to take you. No one will be able to get to you. You'll be safe."

     In that split second you could feel something other than anger. What was this feeling?

***

     You woke up and looked around. You looked and saw that you were in some kind of circus tent. You sat there and then noticed a very scary tune of Pop Goes the Weasel play over and over again. You stood up and then walked toward a light in the center.

     You looked around and saw a tall black figure walk toward you. They walked even closer as you them realized who it was. The tall, monochrome clown.

     You stared at him, not sure how to react. He smiled at you. You were confused by this because you thought he'd still be mad at you. He started to laugh a little. Now, you were even more baffled.

      "You do realize how much you fucked up back there, right?" He asked. You continued to stare at him.

      How much you fucked up? You didn't do anything like that. You got rid of that monster. Laughing Jack himself hated that monster. Everyone did. So why isn't he praising you?

     'I did nothing of that sort. I just got rid of someone bad,' you telepathically say to him. He chuckles a little bit more.

     "Hehe. You sound like me after a couple of my first kills," he said. You frowned at him. You were nothing like him.

      'I am NOTHING like you,' you said to him. He chuckled a little bit more.

     "Okay, maybe you're not like me. But, you did make a mistake by killing Slenderman's brother," he stated as he then took a step towards you. You shook your head at him.

     'No, I did not make any mistake. He was bad. None of you liked him, so why do any of you care if he's gone?' You asked him. He chuckled a little in response.

     "He may have been bad, but he was family. He was Slenderman's brother. Little brother to be more exact. He was family to him and to some of the others. Slenderman is going to be pissed when he sees what you did to his brother, his family," he said, emphasizing the last word.

     'Family' you thought to yourself, 'God, I killed someone's family. The way I thought about that monster, the demon thought about my family. I not only killed a monster, but I became one'

     You took a step back and then looked at your hands. You are like him. He may kill innocent children and you killed a perverted criminal, but you both took away family members from people. Important family members. People that meant something to someone else. You are a monster.

     You fell to your knees and looked up at him. You could feel the tears beginning to form up in your eyes. Your vision quickly became blurry as you began to cry. Tears rolled down your cheeks like a waterfall.

     You felt a hand on your shoulder. You quickly wiped your tears away and then looked up at him. You couldn't even look at him. You didn't want to look at him.

     You stood up and then ran off. You just wanted a little time to think about everything that just happened. About what you did to someone's family.

_______________________________________
************************************

That's the end of Chapter Twenty Three! I hope you enjoyed it!  I hope you're all loving this story so far!

Oh, also I wanted to thank you all for 100 followers! I know that isn't a lot, but it means so much to me!!! So, thank you all so much because it means the world to me!

Anyways, I hope you liked it! I'll see all of y'all later! Bye-Bye! I love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 2.2K 17
In this story we are taken into your life you are a sarcastic,fun loving girl with a bit of a swearing problem not that you care. You are about as no...
489 27 25
You've all heard the stories of Creepypasta right? Slenderman, Herobrine, Jeff the Killer, and more? Well, there are two new girls on the block. Sist...
45.4K 845 22
All the stories are true. All of the sightings, the myths, the legends, the encounters. Deep inside the darkest forest, is a mansion full of killers...
498K 11.2K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...