white wedding

By jinxx62613

What happens when you find out your husband is the great grandson of Chucky and tiffany ray? More

bride and groom ,house pics
white wedding
arms - christina perri
come little children - erutan
Brick by Boring brick - Paramore
sweetest perfection- depeche mode
call me- blonde
into you- Paramore
secret- the pieces
confrontation- jekyll and hyde
Alive - jekyll and hyde
dinosaur by kesha
crazy - kidneythieves
Mz Hyde- Halestorm
a thousand years- christina perri
if you could only see - tonic
treat yourself better- grames revell
Do not disturb- Halestorm
Bad romance ~ Lady Gaga
Wings of a butterfly- H.I.M
author's note
deranged- Stacee Lawson
Q and A
right here in my arms- H.I.M
dangerous game- Jekyll and hyde
lost without love- 69 eyes
join me in death- him
lovesong- the cure
damage- fit for rivals
zombie- cranberries
all I want- within temptation
2 lovers+aging process= chaos

living dead girl- rob zombie

24 0 0
By jinxx62613

(Violet's p.o.v)

I looked at charles as I stretched on the yoga mat in the living room. He stopped typing for a few seconds then went back to typing. I smirked stretching my foot back tapping his leg as i arched backwards asking him, " stressed?...bored?....or tired ,my love?"
His concentration returned as his fingers began tapping away.

"Violet? You would do anything for me right?"

"Well...yeah I would why?"

"I must condemn you to ............hell.....if you desire to see what I have seen do you dare to be truly awakened?"

"I want to be what you are, see what you see, love what you love."

" Violet, to walk with me you must die to your breathing life and be reborn to mine."

" You are my love... and my life, always. In this life and the next"

"Then, I shall give you life eternal. Everlasting love. The power of the storm. And the beasts of the earth. Walk with me to be my loving wife, forever."

I stood up then froze as he got up pinning me down against the mat as his tounge ran against my throat causing my breath to hitch.

He got up then returned to his spot on the couch , resuming his work as I struggled to calm my racing heart.
"Vi are you alright? You appear flustered....dear" he said playfully smirking running a hand through his long blonde hair.

          {Charles s p.o.v}
I felt chucky slip out as he pinned violet against her yoga mat he had her in a suggestive yet difficult to escape position. After I took over I went to the bathroom.

Staring at the mirror i began speaking,"Let's make a...small deal....chucky.... just back off of violet if you can stop womanizing harlots, we can share violet and have her as our wife." My reflection clenched his jaw in anger then took a deep breath before nodding.
"Very well, Charles , very well" he purred contently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 32 14
It's been 4 years since the events of Harrogate and "Cult of Chucky" and now she, her family and her friends are on the hunt to find the last of the...
49.3K 1.7K 30
[ COMPLETE] Workaholic man, never put his eyes on girls....finally found his missing part and fall in love with her the first time he meet her. What...
152K 5.4K 89
Jeremy x Michael Fluff, love and angst Any grammar police comments will be deleted.
12.3K 453 36
STARTED APRIL 16TH 2022 COMPLETED JUNE 14TH 2022 Maya Williams a 15 year old girl got a good guy doll when she was 10, unbeknownst to her and her fam...