Fast Car✔️

ilikeyouhowyouare

She was dangerous. Her skills unmatched, her heart cold, her appearance innocent. She was beautiful, and if y... Еще

-
∆•°•∆
детский паук
The Orphan
Flashbacks
Flashbacks Part 2
The Winter Soldier.
Training
The Age of Ultron.
Age Of Ultron- part2
How to be Civil during War.
Danger.
Gone
Welcome to your new life.
Hungary
Imagine
Death
Академия- The Academy
Theirs
Matchstick
A God.
∆•°•∆
Rising up the Ranks.
Fine Educated Girls.
100 Girls and a Terrible Emptiness
Nikoli's Dollhouse
Ana Ferris.
A Mission.
The Final Battle.
What the World Forgot.
A Family.
∆•°•∆
A 1962 Cherry-Red Corvette
-
CAR CRASH.
Update on Car Crash info
THE LONG AWAITED ARRIVAL

Ketska Ferris

5.1K 180 32
ilikeyouhowyouare

"What are we looking at Hill." Nicholas Fury said, striding into the dirty and dark room. His right hand, Maria Hill, presses a button on a remote, and a projection appeared on the screen. It was a brutally murdered body.

"There's only whispers. Ghost stories." Hill said, timid at sharing what she knew, worried about what would happen if they followed this path back to where it led.

"We've dealt with ghosts before." Fury said, determined.

"If we follow this person, this -thing, we might not make it out alive Nick." Maria said.

"We've dealt with that before to." Nick said.

"Alright then. Nobody knows who they are. Nobody knows how many. Some say there's only a handful. Others say that there's thousands of them." Maria says, flicking through more images of bodies.

"Do they leave a kill M.O?" Fury said, grappling for answers.

"No. Their all exactly the same. Except for one." Mars says, flicking to another body. But this one is different. There are no bullet holes on this corpse. The body is burnt to a crisp, but there are many deep slashes across the blackened bones.

"There's whispers. They call her Silver Katana. Nobody's even sure if she's part of their ranks, because she's just so ridiculously out there. She doesn't act like a spy. Too flashy." Maria says.

"Any trace of telekinesis?" Fury says, and Maria shakes her head.

"It's the first thing I checked for. It isn't her." Maria says softly.

"Damn. For a moment there, it sounded so much like her. But Lola, she wouldn't know how to function without her powers. She used them all the time. Like a crutch." Fury mutters to himself.

"Exactly. So it's someone else." Maria said to herself, wrapping one arm around herself.

"How do we catch her?" Fury questioned, looking up at Maria, trusting her judgment.

"We become her." Maria said, pulling up another image. This was not an image of a body, but rather of a lavishly dressed young woman, with diamonds dripping off of her body like water.

"Her name is Ketska Ferris. Her father just died, leaving her the owner of a multimillion dollar oil drilling company in Germany, at the age of 20."

"And you believe Silver Katana will be sent to wipe her out." Fury said, finishing Hill's thought.

"Exactly." Maria said, but then she said,

"But this won't be easy. These agents are rumored to work in groups, teams. The Silver Katana will have backup." Maria said worriedly.

"We'll be fine. We dealt with Romanoff. We can deal with her." Fury said, standing up.

___________________________

"Name?" The bouncer at the front door of the lavish party said in German, looking down at a clipboard.

"Diana Gerber und ihre Anwälte." Diana Gerber and her lawyers. Elizabeth responded, gesturing to herself and then Zila and Malka, who stood behind her, in pencil skirts and blazers. Elizabeth herself was dressed in a long Purple gown that swept the floor gently and was high necked. Her black bob was pinned against her head, and she had dark makeup and lipstick on.

"Willkommen Fräulein" Welcome Miss. the large man said, stepping aside and letting the three women step inside the party.

The room was firmly lit with golden light, and people dressed in party gowns and suit swayed and danced to the melody played by the band, while others shared small talk in the corners.

"Ott van. emlékezz a tervre." There She is. Remember the plan. Elizabeth hissed to her sisters in Hungarian, her eye catching a strawberry blond dressed in white, glittering diamonds wrapped around her neck. Ketska Ferris.

Elizabeth stride across the floor, stealing a champagne off of a waiters tray, and then tapping Ketska's shoulder gently, causing the young woman to spin around.

"Fräulein Ferris! Ich bin so glücklich dich kennenzulernen! Mein Name ist Diana Gerber!" Miss Ferris! I'm just so happy to meet you! My name is Diana Gerber! Elizabeth said in a bubbly happy voice, smiling.

"Oh! Miss Gerber, es ist mir eine Freude, Sie kennenzulernen!" Oh! Miss Gerber, it's such a pleasure to meet you as well! Ketska said with a smile.

"Das ist so eine wundervolle Party, ich und meine Anwälte genießen es sehr." This is such a wonderful party, me and my lawyers are enjoying ourselves very much. Elizabeth said with a smile, gesturing to her sisters standing behind her.

"Ich bin sehr froh. Bitte sag mir, ob ich etwas tun kann, um es angenehmer zu machen." I am very glad. Please tell me if I can do anything to make it any better. Ketska said with a smile.

"Tatsächlich..." Actually... Elizabeth said, resting her hand on Ketska's bare shoulder, pouting her lips slightly she whispered in her ear.

"Ich bin sehr wohlhabende Frau Ketska. Ich bin hier in Erwägung gezogen, in Sie und Ihre Firma zu investieren." I am very wealthy Miss Ketska. I was considering investing in you and your company.

"Aber ich ziehe es vor, meine Geschäftsabschlüsse privat abzuschließen" But I prefer to finalize my business deals in private.

"Ich würde gerne über Geschäfte reden. Lass uns zu meinem privaten Büro gehen." I would love to talk business. Let us go to my private office. Ketska said, taking Elizabeth's hand and leading her away from the party and into a dark hall, Zilla and Malka trailing behind, but keeping their distance, so that their commander could do her job. Suddenly Zilla spotted a guard marching towards them. She thought on her feet.

"Warum die Eile?" What's the rush? Zilla said, running up and spinning the heiress around and locking lips with her.

"Oh!" Ketska mumbled in surprise.

Then Elizabeth and Malka sprung into action. Malka unzipped Elizabeth's dress, and Elizabeth opened the closest door, giving Zilla the opportunity to wrap her arms around Ketska's waist and drag her into the room, still kissing her. Elizabeth and Malka followed, shutting the door behind them as Zilla forced Ketska away from her, shoving her to the ground with a bang and stepping away from her.

Elizabeth stepped out of her purple dress, letting it fall to the floor as she pulled the katana out of the sheath that was secretly strapped to her back, letting the silver metal glitter in the moonlight as she walked forewords and stepped on Ketska's chest, ignoring her cries as she slit her throat.

It was a terrifying sight, a woman in a black slip and purple heels, standing on a woman's corpse, holding a dripping bloody sword.

Elizabeth stepped off of Ketska and re- sheathed her sword.

"Why did you kiss her? That wasn't part of the plan.." Malka said in confusion.

"There was to many guards watching. I needed to keep them from being suspicious." Zilla said, and Elizabeth nodded to Zilla, commending her work as she unpinned her hair and pulled a tiny communicator out of her bra, placing in in her ear.

"Cassandra?" Elizabeth said into the communicator.

"Tessa, Commander. Cassandra's gone. Remember?" Tessa's voice said into her ear, and Elizabeth winced, remembering.

"Yes.." Elizabeth said softly, before continuing.

"Come get us. Ferris is dead."

___________________________

"The guard said she was in here, with another 3 women." Hill whispered, pulling her black dress up and grabbing the gun strapped to her thigh, while Fury pulled his gun out of his holster hidden under his suit.

"Here we go." Hill said, and then she kicked down the door. They both rushed into the room, but Hill winced, holding up a hand and making a face at the sight of the bloody body.

"Damn." Fury said in anger, re- holstering his gun, while Hill lowered hers, still staring at the body.

Fury walked over and gently grabbed the corpses wrist.

"She's dead. But still warm." He commented.

"We just missed her." Hill said, finishing his thought.

"We have to get of here Hill. When they find this, everyone will think we killed her." Fury said, quickly standing.

"Oh no." Hill said, panicked.

"Come on." Fury said, grabbing her hand and dragging her out of the room.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

8.4K 99 16
I'm really bad at summaries so just bare with me- Bucky Barnes and Natasha Romanoff we're forced to have a child. They have twins and they get taken...
167K 3.9K 17
- SHE WAS A SWEET, ROTTEN THING. Born dead, tossed in a metal coffin, reborn as an experiment, Subject RED was destined for great things. Not a child...
75.5K 1.4K 38
This story starts off during Avengers Age of Ultron and continues till the end of Civil War. Y/N Rogers is the daughter of Steve and Peggy. She was b...