Play With Fire (Completed)

De historia14

"Sana, there's many boys around you who silently and openly adore you..you can pick whoever you like. But rem... Mais

Oh Sehun
Park Jimin
Jung Hoseok
Rehearsal
Cinnamon Ice Cream
Speculation
Confession
After A While
Reasons
Park Jihoon
Heartbreak
In Sena's Free Time
Rain
Their Conditions Afterwards
Since That Till Now
Suicide Attempt
In Your Arms
Sisterly Love
Glitch
I Miss You
Hurt... it's just hurt
Unfair
J-Hope's Strikes
Get A Grip
Reconciliation
Quiet Days
Anger
note (update is before this)
Farewell
new book (au)
It's Too Late
Six Months
Empty
Going Public
Jimin's Feelings
Something is Missing
Faded
Lovers Trip
Paradise For Us
Ring
Triple Date
Note!
Special Stage Request
Never an Easy Day
Drunk Text
Corrupted
🔸i got tagged 🔸
Realization Hits
How To Put An End
Forgive, Me?
The One She Loves
Seesaw
Sana's Heart
Intertwined
Sweetheart
Friend for Life
The Day We Start It All
Burning Up
But I Still Love You
She Better Died
Butterfly
Final - Spring Day
💖Note💖

It's Time To Forget

131 7 3
De historia14

One day, she asked him why does he love her so much and never can give up to stop loving her?

That's the nicest, sweetest, softest thing she ever received in her whole life.

He, her best friend, her lover, her husband, took her hand and entwined their fingers together. As he's looking at her adorable shy smile, he looks at her with those warm and gentle stares. "I don't have any reason, Sana. The moment I realized I love you more than just having crush or adoring you, I lost reasons of why I love you. It's just, if it's you I got excited, my day is getting better and brighter, I can do anything without fear. And when I didn't see you, I felt kinda sad and down. And it keeps continuing until now,"

"Don't be sad from now on, Oppa... because I'm yours now,"she rested her forehead against his. They're enjoying the most peaceful moment together, feeling their breaths against each other, feeling how warm their couple's presence is, feeling how blessed they're to be together.

"I'm just curious...,"she said as they're now already laying down on their bed, just holding hands while looking at the ceilings, thinking about life.

"Yes?"he asked.

"Although right now we can't get kids yet, how many kids do you want to have Oppa? And what gender? And who's their name?"she asked, now she's looking to her left side, met his amazing side feature.

"I want to have four children because I don't want one of my kid feel lonely when her/his sibling is away...,"

"Are you talking about noona?"

"I'm kinda regretting that I can't be with her whenever she needs me because I'm busy. I'm glad she has Yoongi hyung now,"he answered.

"Yeah, they're perfect couple,"

"Also...it has to be two sons and two daughters. I don't know about the name yet because I want my wife to give the name. She deserves that because she will carry the baby for nine months, that's gotta be tough... Sana...,"he looked at her now.

"Hm?"she smiled.

"I'm sorry one day you must carrying our baby. I promise I'll be by your side, if possible I'll take a long break to take care of you,"he said with his deep voice. Sana couldn't stop smiling and gave a nod.

"I can't wait that day to come...,"she said.

"Yes, me too. When they grow up, let's move to a bigger house and bring Mickey and Hikari as well,"he planted a kiss on her forehead then pecked her lips.

"I love you, I love you with all of my heart and I don't want to skip a day to not see you, even it's just a minute... that's how much I love you,"she said. Hoseok got speechless by her confession. She never really told him how much she loves him.

"Sometimes I don't think I deserve your love baby,"he laughed.

"That's my line. You have no idea how precious you're? You're so precious and special. I love you and thanks for loving me back,"she told him with serious face.

"Yah...you make me so happy! I love you my wife! You're the best!"he pulled her and embraced her very tightly.

💜💜💜
*Sana's POV*

I opened my eyes, I swear to God my head hurts. I don't know why, the dim light upon my eyes hurts my head even more. It takes time for me to get adapted to the light, the dim light. When I can get adapted by the lights that came into my eyes, I realized I'm not at home.

I immediately realized I'm also sitting on a chair, with body got tied by wires. Wires? Oh my God, now I can feel my whole body is hurt. What in a earth someone tying someone with wires?

Wait. Where am I? What's happening to me?!

Wait!!!!

Oppa?!

Where's Oppa?!!

This is not our home and I got tied!!!

"He-lp..,"I realized my mouth got muffled by a sheet. I can't scream. I, what is this?!

"Oh... you're awake?"

I looked to the direction where suddenly I heard a voice. Someone appeared from the darkness and she's wearing a mask. I got my body shivering because of the mask she's wearing and moreover, what she's holding.

"Who are you? What is this? Is this a hidden camera?"I asked hoping that she'll say yes when she removed the sheet on my mouth.

"I installed a camera. Just to record the moment Minatozaki Sana of Twice got tormented,"she laughed. Her laughter is scaring me. She started to whispering on my ear,"Congratulations...you got kidnapped, princess,"

"W-what?! This is a prank right?! Tell me you're from hidden camera staff?"

"Nope. Look at your arms, do production directors will allow you to get hurt like this?"she's chuckling. I saw my arms, now I know why my body is hurt. The wires is pressing my skin until it got red and in some part, I think it's almost bleeding.

"H-help...help...HELP!!!!!"I got panic and started screaming but the woman laughing even harder.

"Why do you do this to me?! What's my fault?!!"I said as I'm crying.

"I want to remove you from this world. That's it,"she said as now she's tying the sheet again to muffle my voice.

"Guys...come out, now you can enjoy the body of Minatozaki Sana from Twice. The slut, real slut. Who got my Sehun's heart prisoned,"

Sehun?!!!

Wait, you're wrong! I don't have any relationship again with him!

"What? Are you trying to say something?"she looked back at me. I shook my head and crying, I'm trying to tell her that I'm not with Sehun anymore.

But she didn't budge. Please, oh God please! This is so ridiculous, why I must got punished and accused wrongly when I actually belong to other guy?!

Hoseok Oppa!!! Help!!!!

***
_six hours before_

"Sana doesn't pick my calls! I'm getting panic now!"

"Hoseok, calm down. Do you think we should go to your house instead of seeing Jimin?"Yoongi asked.

"Hyung, I feel something isn't right, my heart is feeling something bad will happen,"Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's hand.

"No, nothing bad will happen. Hoseok, you need to calm down first ok? I'll call Joon that we can't meet at Jimin's apartment,"

Yoongi called Namjoon and told him that they can't go to the meeting because Sana hasn't picked Hoseok's call yet. They need to check her up at home and Namjoon said yes and they'll talk again after that. Meanwhile in Jimin's apartment, Namjoon told the reason why Hoseok and Yoongi can't come.

"I'll try to call her,"Jungkook immediately took his phone. Hoseok and Yoongi won't skip this meeting just because they're worried Sana doesn't pick Hoseok's call. Something must be happening now. Namjoon also looked worried.

"Sana's phone is dead. Should we call Jihyo?"Jungkook asked when the call failed.

"What's happening?"Jimin who just came out from his room asked when the boys looked worried.

"Yes, call Jihyo. Maybe Hoseok and Yoongi didn't think to call the girls,"Namjoon answered.

"Call Jihyo? Why? Hyung?!"Jimin grabbed Namjoon's shoulder.

"It's okay Jimin, it's just that Sana hasn't picked Hoseok's call yet. They're going to her house now,"Taehyung placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

"Yes. Maybe she got drunk, Yoongi said she met the girls last night. Let's just wait,"Namjoon said.

"No. Jihyo, the girls... They said Sana went home last night and she didn't drink at all. They thought Sana is already at home,"Jungkook who just called Jihyo said with pale face.

"Then maybe she is,"Namjoon said positively.

An hour after that...

"Hyung, your phone,"Taehyung said when Namjoon's phone is ringing while Namjoon is at the kitchen bar.

"Who?"Namjoon immediately went to the living room and picked the call. It's from Yoongi.

"Namjoon-ah... Sana is not at home...,"Yoongi said on the other line.

"What?!!!"Jimin who overhead immediately took Namjoon's phone over.

"Jimin...,"

"What's happening?!! You better tell me!!"Jimin asked worriedly.

"Jimin... Sana is disappeared,"

***
_four hours before_

Sehun was sleeping soundly after a busy day when he received a message from someone. He didn't have idea that the picture the sender sent is very important. He woke up in the morning and checked his phone.

"Another sasaeng messages...damn,"Sehun groaned. He deleted the messages but when he noticed there's picture message, and it looked kinda creepy, he opened it.

A girl is tied on a wooden chair with wires.

"Wait?!"he immediately rose up when he opened the picture.

It's time to forget about her.
(Picture attached)

"Are you kidding me?!!!!!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

67.2K 2.1K 26
"Ex-cuse me! Who are you to tell me that?" she blurted out. "You'll get to know that soon." He made his grip more tight around her waist, luckily no...
262K 17.1K 58
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
71.8K 2.7K 43
Sana was happily married to her husband Kai ... until she found out he was cheating on her. Sana left Kai divorcing him. Sana did not believe in "lo...
645 3 32
WARNING* This story has strong content. Including, sexuality and strong language. If you are sensitive to any of this please read at your own risk. ...