The Alphas Human Mate

By HunnyBunnyLunnyFunny

"Your mine" He growled, slamming his fists into the tree that was currently behind me I swallowed hard and lo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Groups
19
20
21
22
23
:)
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
The Alphas Human Mate

Hate

98.1K 1.3K 261
By HunnyBunnyLunnyFunny

Hey everyone, so it's not an update lol sorry about that.

I decided just to post this only for a little while as just a little while ago I received a Nasty comment on one of my chapters and I know what your thinking what can you expect? You put your work out there and if someone is mean about it jut ignore it.

Well I decided actually not to and message her about it, maybe yes I should have left it deleted the comment but if you have ever received  hate on something you worked really hard on then you know how disheartening it really is.

So I clicked on this girls profile and I seen she was an author herself which surprised me, what author goes to another authors book and comments like that? Surely they would understand how upset you can get when someone decides to be nasty?

Therefore I messaged her about it rather than do it publicly in the comment section, I messaged her a long paragraph about how there is a fine line in constructive criticisms and just being plain rude.

She then replied with well just delete the comment and I thought why would I delete the comment? Deleting the comment isn't going to change the fact that she still took the time out of her day to write it posting it for me to read. Now normally I would just stop there as responding to haters isn't usually what your meant to do but sometimes you have enough of people hating and not getting called out for it.

So I messaged her back expressing my feelings hoping that in the future it would make her think before commenting on someone's book with a nasty message and prevent someone else from feeling like this.

However she responded saying I was childish saying that she was unfollowing me and that whenever someone asks her about my book she will say it is rubbish and that she will never read another work from me again. Now this really got me thinking, I'm the childish one for messaging you privately to address the issue and then you respond with more nasty words?

Then as was messaging her back I couldn't, I was blocked now if you have ever gone threw this when someone blocks you it is a sign they no that they are wrong.

I wanted to share my story because this happens every single day, not just to me but to almost every writer or user here on Wattpad and it's about time that the people behind their screens take a look at themselves  and decide to stop.

Please feel free to message me if you have very experienced something like this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 3K 36
He growl lowly as my breath become shallow from this steamy sessions. Within a second, he digs his canines into my skin, and moans escape my mouth at...
9.4M 244K 50
The black wolf looked towards me after I gasped and his piercing green eyes stared into my bright blue ones. It felt as if time had stopped, and that...
139 3 16
She ran and ran as fast as her legs could carry her in the dark eerie forest. Something was chasing after her, something huge was chasing her. She co...
832K 21.9K 30
"You're mine," he growls. "I am not an object so back off!" He steps closer to me and pins me against the wall. "You're mine," he whispers in my ear...