I'm Sorry, I Lied.

By Spear_

[BLACKPINK] Kim Jisoo X Jennie Kim More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 30

7.9K 262 29
By Spear_

Jisoo

"Jennie and I will not be coming home later, so you have alone time with Chaeyoung. You know what I mean." I whisper to Lisa while walking towards the car.

She blushes but then grin widely after. "I knew something good will happen." She giggle.

"Just don't get too loud, the place ain't sound proof."

"Tell that to Chaeng."

"Tell me what?" Chaeyoung interfere, over hearing the conversation.

"Tell you that Jennie and I will be going somewhere else so you guys go home safely." I say walking towards Jennie who's leaning on the car.

"Yeah? To where?" She asks.

I stop infront of her and corner her with my right arm. "You'll know." 

I heard how her breath hitched and a low tone protest coming from Lisa.

"I'll give you an idea Jennie. She'll bring you in a motel!" Lisa laughs entering the car.

She beeped twice and shot us with the headlight, making us be blinded by the light. The car creates a roar sound before Lisa drives away.

When I faced Jennie back, she's raising her brow at me. Suspecting or what Lisa said is true.

"I will not bring you in such place." I shake my head with a smile, pecking on her lips. "I'll show you something."

I open the door for her and run around to the other door.

"It's getting dark." She say, eyeing the road infront.

"Hmm, that will make it more beautiful." I hummed.

I catch her glance at me but remain silent. It took us less than 20 minutes until we reached the destination.

"Where are we? This place looks isolated."

We step out od the car and soon the cold air brushes our skin, Jennie shivers. She rubs her arm to makes her feel warm. I pull off my coat and put it on her. The only light that is giving us vision is coming from my car. She crack her famous gummy smile at me then hug me after.

"I'll keep you warm too."

As if on instant, her warmth radiate quickly on my system. A pair of small yet strong arms that makes me feel safe. Her scent that mixed with the natural smell of air. It makes my heart beats rapidly. Almost echoing on my own ears and wonder if she can hear it too. My hands automatically slips on her tiny waist, pulling her closer.

"Ready for it?" I asks.

She pull away lightly and nod while smiling.

"Let's go then." I smile back at her and hold her hand.

I walk three steps forward and step something on the ground, which is a button that creates two lines of lights. Giving us the direction towards the air ballon.

"Wow." Jennie says in awe, eyes twinkling at the sight. "Did set this up?" She asks, turning her head on me.

I nod and lead her towards the air ballon.

"Do you know how to manipulate this?" She asks.

"Of course." I chuckled. "I will not put your life in danger and let the both of us flew away by the air in nowhere then crash."

She pouts as I lift her up to hop inside the air ballon. "I trust you and I always feel safe with you." She say, giving me another wide smile that makes her eyes squint.

"Ah! My heart." I clutch on the rope and acted like I was getting weak, holding my right chest. "Stop it, my heart can't take it."

"Silly. Come up here." She laughs, shooting my heart in another wave of rapid beats and letting the butterflies in my stomach rumbles widely.

"Aish! You can be the death of me." I murmur under my breath before hoping inside.

"Buckle up!" I shout, letting go of the ropes. "I got an anchor." I giggled, pulling it up.

"This ain't ship." She giggled too.

As soon we float in the air, Jennie starts to speak words out of amazement.

"Wow! Look at the city lights Chu!" She squeal.

I can't help but to smile at her behaviour, she's like a kid who has been out for the first time.

"This is awesome!" She giggled then face with a bright face, smiling from ear to ear.

It makes me want to pinch her chubby and fluffy cheeks then kiss it multiple times. I was like hypnotized for a moment, her hair swaying with the touch of air.

"Stop staring at me like that." She burted out, blushing heavily.

"Huh?" I was snap out of admiring her beauty. "Stop? Why?" I asks, totally confused.

"You look like idiot." She said then hug me, burying her face on the side of my neck. "It's making my heart go weak." She mumble shyly.

My confuse expression shift to a wide grin.

"I can't help it. You look so beautiful. Every time I lay my eyes on you, it makes me think and feel that I'm the most luckiest person in the world."

I truthfully said. I heard her sigh then peek to see my face. "I am the luckiest."
...

"Where are we?" She asks when we landed back.

"Secret."

She pouts and hold my hand before jumping out of the air ballon.

"Who's place is this?" She asks when we approached a house. "I want like this."

It was painted with white and gray. The windows and doors are painted black. I know she likes the color and design of the exterior and I'm glad.

"Then you can have it." I shrug.

She tilted her head on me with confused look. Then later her eyes went wide, she gasps and cover her mouth.

"I-is this--"

"Yes, it's our. It is our house, this is where are we going to create our own family." I nod with a smile.

She started jumping and squealing happily. Theb after she sobs and cry.

"Hey, what's wrong Jendeuk?" I asks, concern about the sudden change of emotion.

"I'm just so happy. My dream is finally coming true."

"To have a house?" I joked to make her laugh which is effective.

She smack my arm and wipe her tears while chuckling.

"Aish! You're so silly. I mean I always imagine myself with you in the future. Living together with our kids."

"I know, I know." I laugh then pull her for a hug. "I bet our baby will be a living goddess."

I tuck a strands of hair behind her air then kissed her already red nose out of crying.

"What makes you think of that? and how can you tell that it will be a girl?" She giggle.

"Because she will inherit the unbelievable beauty and perfection of her mother and I just know."

"You're right." She breathe out, staring straight into my eyes.

"AAAHHH!" I scream all of a sudden, startling her.

"Yah! Why are you screaming?"

"Tell me!" I hold her shoulders and shake her lightly.

"Tell you what?" She furrowed.

"Why are you so beautiful!? I can't believe it I'm actually having the most beautiful girl on earth. You can make me faint just by your smile. And oh God! Eveytime you look at me, I feel like drifting into other dimension where I only see you."

She blinks may times, processing all the words I say. Then after she pull my nape with a little harsh before crashing her lips on mine. Ah, so sweet and warm.

"Stop talking...you make my heart go crazy."

I smile between our kiss. "I love you."

"Love me until our last breath."

Sure I will do. I'm sure God let me live on this world to meet and love Jennie with all my heart and all my life. And I'm so thankful that He gave Jennie to me. Nothing else in this world will makes me feel so complete except her. She'e everything to me, my everything. I will love her until my very last breath.
...

[Soooo, here's the end! I don't think the end satisfied you guys. I'm sorry, I'm running out of ideas. Hehe but thank you for all the votes, reads and comments!💕Anyway, another book is out 'Eyes Closed'. It will be awesome if you go check it out.😊]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 7.3K 26
In which Jisoo is rejected by Jennie when she confessed to her, but she's damn persuasive. Started : May 22, 2018 Ended : August 27, 2018 Edited: Jun...
3.8K 138 10
I need you like air...
217K 8.5K 35
[BLACKPINK] Kim Jisoo X Jennie Kim
1.6M 54.5K 52
How to seduce? BE PART OF THIS CLASS TO LEARN. Start: March 28, 2020 - Completed: May 25, 2020 ***ctto of all the pictures I used***