Chapter 30

Jisoo

"Jennie and I will not be coming home later, so you have alone time with Chaeyoung. You know what I mean." I whisper to Lisa while walking towards the car.

She blushes but then grin widely after. "I knew something good will happen." She giggle.

"Just don't get too loud, the place ain't sound proof."

"Tell that to Chaeng."

"Tell me what?" Chaeyoung interfere, over hearing the conversation.

"Tell you that Jennie and I will be going somewhere else so you guys go home safely." I say walking towards Jennie who's leaning on the car.

"Yeah? To where?" She asks.

I stop infront of her and corner her with my right arm. "You'll know." 

I heard how her breath hitched and a low tone protest coming from Lisa.

"I'll give you an idea Jennie. She'll bring you in a motel!" Lisa laughs entering the car.

She beeped twice and shot us with the headlight, making us be blinded by the light. The car creates a roar sound before Lisa drives away.

When I faced Jennie back, she's raising her brow at me. Suspecting or what Lisa said is true.

"I will not bring you in such place." I shake my head with a smile, pecking on her lips. "I'll show you something."

I open the door for her and run around to the other door.

"It's getting dark." She say, eyeing the road infront.

"Hmm, that will make it more beautiful." I hummed.

I catch her glance at me but remain silent. It took us less than 20 minutes until we reached the destination.

"Where are we? This place looks isolated."

We step out od the car and soon the cold air brushes our skin, Jennie shivers. She rubs her arm to makes her feel warm. I pull off my coat and put it on her. The only light that is giving us vision is coming from my car. She crack her famous gummy smile at me then hug me after.

"I'll keep you warm too."

As if on instant, her warmth radiate quickly on my system. A pair of small yet strong arms that makes me feel safe. Her scent that mixed with the natural smell of air. It makes my heart beats rapidly. Almost echoing on my own ears and wonder if she can hear it too. My hands automatically slips on her tiny waist, pulling her closer.

"Ready for it?" I asks.

She pull away lightly and nod while smiling.

"Let's go then." I smile back at her and hold her hand.

I walk three steps forward and step something on the ground, which is a button that creates two lines of lights. Giving us the direction towards the air ballon.

"Wow." Jennie says in awe, eyes twinkling at the sight. "Did set this up?" She asks, turning her head on me.

I nod and lead her towards the air ballon.

"Do you know how to manipulate this?" She asks.

"Of course." I chuckled. "I will not put your life in danger and let the both of us flew away by the air in nowhere then crash."

She pouts as I lift her up to hop inside the air ballon. "I trust you and I always feel safe with you." She say, giving me another wide smile that makes her eyes squint.