Chapter 22

Jisoo

"Achoo!" I groan, rubbing my nose irritatedly.

Jennie sighs beside me. "I told you Chu, now you're sick."

She sounds and look guilty so I face her and smile.

"It's not your fault. And isn't fun? We're both in the bed." I smile widely.

"It might be fun if we're not sick."

"Horny people even when sick, time to eat your food!"

Lisa shouts and kicked the door open, holding a try with foods and Chaeyoung behind her.

"Try kicking my door again and you'll end up standing there for your whole life!" Jennie seethe.

Lisa roll her eyes and marched towards us while pouting.

"Jisoo is only the one who's supposed is here but look! All four of us are here, since you and Jisoo can't hold back your hormones and fucked each other even when your sick." She nagged.

"What are you now? Our mother?" I laugh.

"No, Chaeyoung is your mother." She say pointing at Chaeyoung who's busy checking Jennie's temperature.

"Your fever is going down." Chaeyoung smiles.

"Maybe the sex helped?" I grin.

"Ohh, now I know!" Lisa nods like she was feed by a very helpful knowledge.

"Don't even think about it Lisa." Chaeyoung warned while giving us the food.

"What? Why? I'm already thinking about it." Lisa frowns.

"No. I'm not going to have sex with you if one of us is sick."

"But whyyyy? It must have been effected. Look, Jennie is getting back to normal with her usual attitude." She pointed out.

Jennie just ignored her and start feeding me. While I'm just laughing at their conversation, for sure Lisa will never stop trying to convince Chaeyoung.

"No Lisa. Jennie is getting better because she takes medicine and rest. And look, Jisoo caught sick too because they do it." Chaeyoung squint her eyes.

"But maybe we can try it? Like try, try?" Lisa insists.

"Look what you've done. You fed her thoughts that is not really necessary." Jennie roll her eyes.

"Let her be, she will end up getting it anyway." I shrug while laughing.

"Yeah, right." Jennie agreed.

We both know, well obviously, Lisa is dominant and Chaeyoung can only melt on it. So they will just bicker on it but at the end they will do it, I will bet a box of chicken!
...

"Touch move Lisa! You can't choose another one!"

"What? I didn't touch it, it was an accident!" She reason out.

"No, it's not! You touch it!" I insisted. "This is a no cheat game Manoban!" I huff.

Currently we are playing Jenga while waiting for our girls in Jennie's living room. Jennie and I are fully recovered, thanks God cause I don't think I can spend another dat feeling dizzy and weak and lazy.

"Why are you so loud guys?" Chaeyoung interrupted with Jennie behind her.

"Your girl is cheating." I said.

"What!?" Chaeyoung looks shocked. "She's cheating? On what? On me?" She bit her lower lip and I think any minute now she's going to cry. Oh no.

"On games baby, we're playing games." Lisa quickly stood up to soothe her girl. "I'm not going to cheat on you if that's what you're thinking."