Let it be

By eleanorwrites17

Ellie Wardle (played by Chloe Moretz) and Will Smith (played by Logan Lerman) are two ordinary people, but on... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

DEAR READERS♡

77 3 0
By eleanorwrites17

Dear Readers,

It has almost been a year now since I finished Let it be - and reading back on it then while I was editing I have noticed how much I have grown up in one year.

For me, I am very proud of this small 30k word book, and I am so proud and delighted to be able to say it has 15 thousand readers and 190 votes.. I mean, how amazing is that?

I know I have been quite distant for a while but I promise you all that I will carry on writing and carry on becoming more mature with my writing and I hope you will all be able to see my improvement during my current production of my newest story Noah which already has an amazing 1.2k readers!

I love you all so much and I will update the edited version of 'Let it be' as soon as I can.

Thank you for supporting me you beautifully wonderful people! & don't forget to keep on spreading the word, voting and sharing with me your lovely comments and aspirations. (Message me if you need me! I'm always here for you guys.)♡

Much love & hugsXx

- Ellie :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.9K 44
Ellie Reed is not just your average teenage girl. She is popular because of her twin brother, Elliot. Also, the fact that she is almost friends with...
153K 5K 14
The Sequel to When Hate Turns To Love. Follow Niall and Kaylee's story deeper through all the drama and happiness as they try to have a normal life w...
19.8K 78 50
Delilah just wanted to visit her brother in England; take a break from college. It's all fun and games at first; But what happens when her ex finds h...
147K 3.6K 27
This is about a girl and boy who have been best friends for years and suddenly Ellie discovers she loves her best friend jake but not in a friend way...